No Ships! NO SHIPS!

By average_dawkofan

you are a 14-15 year old girl (sorry boys) whose sister died a few years ago. she was 10. you are a "innocent... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
little question
Chaper 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

32 0 0
By average_dawkofan

The person forced you to turn around, while seemingly trying not to hurt you. Its Glamrock Freddy! Slightly concerned sounding, he asked if your looking for somthing. You say that you are just looking around because this is your first time at the pizzaplex. You hear a little boy's voice coming from Freddy's stomach that says "you aren't on the bunny lady's side?" figuring out its Gregory, and the bunny lady is Vanny, you say that you aren't. You continue with adding that William probably is. You quickly check the time. It's almost 2:30 am. You hear Roxanne... at least you think its Roxanne, calling out "I bet you don't even have friends" from the stage looking area nearby. Freddy and Gregory urge you to come with them and the 3 of you run to the icecream parlor. You see Elizabeth looking up at the clearly Circus Baby themed staff bots that are serving icecream. Seeing the 2 of you (Gregory is still hiding) she waves with one hand, and holds a vanilla icecream cone with the other. You say to her "didnt you go to the daycare?" To which she quickly responds with "I did, I'm just getting a snack"

A few minutes later, (freddy and Gregory went somewhere else, leaving you in the atrium) the lights go out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
366K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...