I Adore You- A Bobby Keller L...

By SamReidFan27_

Erin and Bobby knew eachother when they were little they became friends in 4th grade and when they were final... More

Chapter 1-The Dinner At Bobby's House.
Chapter 2-How Has Dinger Been Doing?
Chapter 3-What Happened A Few Nights Ago?
Chapter 4-Wearing His Fedora ./Eating Poptarts With Him.
Chapter 5-Studying With Bobby.
Chapter 6-Movie Night With Bobby.
Chapter 7-You Having Fun Are You Enjoying The Movie?
Chapter 8-I Adore You Bobby.
Chapter 9-Love Your Hair ,Bobby And Your Smile Too.
Chapter 10-Thank You For Dancing With Me.
Chapter 11-Date Night.
Chapter 12-Thanks Again ,Bobby For Taking Me Out Tonight.
Chapter 13-I Like Your Necklace ,Bobby.
Chapter 14-Helping Bobby, Clean Up.
Chapter 15-Roses From Bobby.
Chapter 16-Hey ,Do You Want To Help Me Make Cupcakes?
Chapter 17-First Christmas At Bobby's House .
Chapter 18-Christmas Dinner.
Chapter 19-Laying On Bobby's Shoulder.
Chapter 20-The Next Day /Football Game.
Chapter 21-What You Drawing?
Chapter 22-Bobby You Okay What's Wrong?
Chapter 23-Hey Bobby, What Did You Get On Your Test?
Chapter 24-The Blackout.
Chapter 25-These Veggie Wraps Are Delicious .
Chapter 26-His Hand In Mine.
Chapter 27-I Love You Bobby Keller.
Chapter 28-Bobby I Like The Way You Styled Your Hair.
Chapter 29-Drinking Hot Chocolate With Bobby.
Chapter 30-Where Did You Two Meet?
Chapter 31-Goodnight ,Bobby.
Chapter 32-Bobby's Nightmare/Bobby What Happened?
Chapter 33-You Love Him Don't You? :)
Chapter 34-Going To The Record Store With Bobby.
Chapter 35-Do You Want To Go Camping With Us Sometime?
Chapter 36-Hey Mom I'm Gonna Go See Ike.
Chapter 37-Drawing Of Bobby Keller.
Chapter 38-Dancing With Bobby /My Hand In His .
Chapter 39-Bobby I Love Your Smile.
Chapter 40-Going Back Home.
Chapter 41-Looking After His Neighbour's Dog.
Chapter 43- Kisses On The Forehead.
Chapter 44-Strawberry Milkshakes With Bobby.
Chapter 45-Date Night With Bobby.
Chapter 46-Studying With Bobby.
Chapter 47-Bobby , I Like Your Grey Jacket.
Chapter 48- I Love This Song.
Chapter 49-A Gift For You.
Chapter 50-Drawing.
Chapter 51-Can I Put Your Hair Up In A Ponytail?
Chapter 52- You Look Cute With Your Hair In A Ponytail.
Chapter 53-Dreaming Of Him.
~Chapter 54~Bobby I Will Always Protect You.

Chapter 42-Taking The Puppy For A Walk.

6 1 0
By SamReidFan27_

Bobby had given the puppy some water to drink and some food inside the house and the puppy had drank the water and ate some food . "Hey you wanna come with me and take Smudge for a walk with me ?" He asked . "Sure ." I nodded as I smiled . "Alright." He had said as he smiled.

Bobby had a black hair elastic on his wrist incase he needed the hair elastic for his hair he would know where it would be if he ever needed it. Bobby had got the leash and hooked it onto the collar then opened the door and closed and locked it behind us as we took Smudge outside . We had walked beside eachother with the puppy walking with us as well .

"Nice day for a walk actually." Bobby had said as he smiled . "Yes I agree it definitely is ."'I nodded as I smiled back at him . We kept walking down the streets for a bit.

Later on we went back to the neighbour's house we went inside and locked the door after we got in the puppy was inside the house with us too and went to go take a drink of water from his bowl again . The owner of the puppy came home and the owner had paid Bobby and me for looking after the puppy . "Thanks for looking after Smudge." The owner says as he smiled . "You're welcome." Bobby had said .

Bobby and I had left the house and went to my house for a bit to hang out . "Hey mom I brought over Bobby we were just looking after his neighbours puppy ." I told her . "Cool and hey Bobby ." She said to him while smiling . "Hi." He smiled back at her.

"Can Bobby sleepover here tonight ?" I asked her . "Sure of course he can ." She said . "Alright cool ." I smiled . He texted his mom and told her he wouldn't be home tonight he already had his things with him anyways that he needed for the night over at my house his mom was okay with it .

"So excited for tonight we can watch movies and hangout ." I told Bobby . "Yes that sounds like a great idea I like it ." He smiled . "Alright cool." I smiled back .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 120 15
Erin has always kept to herself after the horrible things that have happened to her. She tries and distances herself, other than her two best friends...
1.2K 24 44
Erin and Austin are the usual best friends until the day she started to fall for him.... cheesy Love story ahead! ❌DONT TAKE / STEAL MY STORY ❌ © 2...
Fall for me By _bergundy

Mystery / Thriller

172 54 24
Erin and Stiles have been friends forever. Literally, since being in the womb. They shared an awkward first kiss when they were young and their frien...
34.5K 792 18
What happens when two best friends, who've known each other since the 3rd grade, gradually come to realize that they've always, secretly, had a crush...