Chapter 26-His Hand In Mine.

I held Bobby's hand in mine and looked over at him and smiled he then picked up my hand and kissed the top of it which had made me blush . "Awww you're so sweet ." I smiled as he did that . "Thank you ." He smiled back . "You're welcome ." He smiled as he replied .

"You look really cute today Bobby ." I told him. "Awww why thank you ." He replied while smiling . "You're welcome ." I said back to him . "I'm having a lot of fun spending time with you ." He told me . "I'm having fun spending time with you too ." I told him while still smiling. "Good to hear ." He said .

"So how has your mom been doing?" Bobby asked curiously. "She's been doing good actually I texted her last night actually ." I had told him. "Cool and good to hear that she's doing good." He said. "Yep." I smiled back.

We then went to the next class then later on we went to my locker and I got my stuff out and we went to his house afterwards. "Hey mom  we're back from school and guess what my football team at school won and also I got an A + on the test another one ." He says as he smiled . "Awesome good to hear ." His mom had said as she smiled. "Yep Erin got an A + on hers too." He said. "Yes indeed I did ." I said as I smiled. "Awesome congratulations to both of you ." She replied. "Thanks ." I replied . "You're welcome ." She said as she smiled .

I definitely knew she would be proud of us and his dad was too even though he probably wasn't paying attention of course. "Say what?" His dad asked. "We passed the test both got A +'s and my football team won today ." He said . "Good to hear ." He smiled . "Yep." He nodded .