Chapter 42-Taking The Puppy For A Walk.

Bobby had given the puppy some water to drink and some food inside the house and the puppy had drank the water and ate some food . "Hey you wanna come with me and take Smudge for a walk with me ?" He asked . "Sure ." I nodded as I smiled . "Alright." He had said as he smiled.

Bobby had a black hair elastic on his wrist incase he needed the hair elastic for his hair he would know where it would be if he ever needed it. Bobby had got the leash and hooked it onto the collar then opened the door and closed and locked it behind us as we took Smudge outside . We had walked beside eachother with the puppy walking with us as well .

"Nice day for a walk actually." Bobby had said as he smiled . "Yes I agree it definitely is ."'I nodded as I smiled back at him . We kept walking down the streets for a bit.

Later on we went back to the neighbour's house we went inside and locked the door after we got in the puppy was inside the house with us too and went to go take a drink of water from his bowl again . The owner of the puppy came home and the owner had paid Bobby and me for looking after the puppy . "Thanks for looking after Smudge." The owner says as he smiled . "You're welcome." Bobby had said .

Bobby and I had left the house and went to my house for a bit to hang out . "Hey mom I brought over Bobby we were just looking after his neighbours puppy ." I told her . "Cool and hey Bobby ." She said to him while smiling . "Hi." He smiled back at her.

"Can Bobby sleepover here tonight ?" I asked her . "Sure of course he can ." She said . "Alright cool ." I smiled . He texted his mom and told her he wouldn't be home tonight he already had his things with him anyways that he needed for the night over at my house his mom was okay with it .

"So excited for tonight we can watch movies and hangout ." I told Bobby . "Yes that sounds like a great idea I like it ." He smiled . "Alright cool." I smiled back .