All Uchiha ( Uchihas x reader...

By Caaora

Large debt - sold to Konoha - the Uchiha Clan and became a violented slut . ( rape , kinks - a whole lot of... More

Chapter one : The beginning of the end
Chapter 2 :Madara
Chapter 3 : New
Chapter 4: The Head
Chapter 5: Three
Chapter 6: Out But Not Free
Chapter 7: Different
Chapter 8: Permission
Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands
Chapter 10: The Man Who Took My Virginity
Chapter 11: Leaving?!
Chapter 12: Escape
Chapter 13: Daddy
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: Meeting
Get Away
Chapter 18: Analysis
Chapter 19: Shyeiika & Itachi
Chapter 20: No Alone Time
Chapter 21: Indra's wife
Chapter 22: Re start
Chapter 23:Out With Indra
Chapter 24 : My Real Wife
Chapter 25 : Quickies
Chapter 26: 3/6 Husbands Edition
Chapter 27: After math
Chapter 28: Killie
Chapter 29: Itachi's Wife
Chapter 30: The Next Village
Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition
Chapter 32: The Hidden Stone
Chapter 33: The Hidden Rain
Chapter 34: Shisui's Reasoning
Chapter 35 : Madara's Decision

Chapter 14: Good Times

384 9 2
By Caaora

Shisui Pov 

I really hope she saw the note , I pray Madara didn't see it first . 

The moonlight sparkled and reflected off the big lake , I skipped some stones to kill time until , the girl of my dreams came . 

5 minutes 
10 minutes 
15 minutes . 

" I'm so sorry I'm late , I got caught up in the shower " she blushed holding onto me tightly . The times where I had her to myself were ones I treasured. I pulled her onto my lap realizing that she was only in a bra and panties holding her robe . I couldn't take my eyes off her . 

" you left the house like this ?" I said concerned that someone may have seen her like this . 

" no , I teleported here because I was so late " she smiled . 

We met eyes and I blushed, it felt like there was no one else here but us two , just how a wanted it . 

" its so peaceful tonight Shisui " she said looking up at the stars 
" not for much longer " I smirked 

Shy blushed nervously , I know she wasn't so shy around the others so just me . 

" why so shy - Shy - " I giggled 

" you make me nervous , I want to be sure I'm doing everything right for you " she whispered 

My eyes widened and I blushed . I pulled her into a kiss as we stood up to go behind a tree . 

" where are we going ?" 
" behind the tree incase someone sees us " I said taking her hand . 
" I want you us to do it out here in the moonlight or in the river . " she beamed 
" you'll get too cold in the river but I guess we could do it on the grass . " 

Shyiieka jumped onto me pulling me back into a kiss but this time it was deeper and more intense as she tilted her head , I kept her up in my arms holding onto her ass groping while we kissed . Shy pulled away licking my jawline , I  went down on her neck resting her down slowly on the grass . I pulled off my clothes and she did hers but midway through I stopped her . 

" don't take all off in case someone sees us . " I said pulling back down her dress 

" well let them watch " she smirked biting her lip 

I was so turned on words couldn't describe . " I'll reach for what I want , too many others see this body already . " 

Shy nodded as I got on top of her un doing her robe , she held my cheeks as I groped her boobs , reaching under the bra to do so , instead of taking it off , no one else was to lay eyes on her .

" ummmmm Shisui " she whispered , with one hand on her boobs and the other on trialing down her stomach to her already soaking wet panties , I pulled it to the side taking my hand off her boobs to spread her legs , I placed one hand on her leg and the other on to hold the panty to the side while kissing her dripping wet cunt. I loved it . 

" more Shisui  more " she whispered . I switched between sucking her clit and tongue fucking her as she moaned and screamed loudly . 

" SHISUI - YOUR GONNA MAKE ME - " she began before loading her cum into my mouth . She tasted just as sweet  yet sour as she looked .

Shy got up laying down flat with her mouth by my dick . She kissed from the base to the tip .

" I want to please you tonight " I whispered

" Shisui - " I pulled her into a kiss and got on top of her .

Holding onto her tits , I positioned myself at her entrance , I finally had her all to myself .

" your ready hottie  "

She bit her lip nodding and screamed out  when I entered. 

"You feel so good cutie " I whispered pounding into her. Her insides were so soft and addicting , shy herself was so warm . Her eyes sparkled in the moon light and her body glistened from the sweat . 

" Your gonna make me cum baby " she hissed releasing again .

I was close too . I picked her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist as I continued thrusting . We kissed deeply leaving a spit trail when we parted . She beamed at me with those big hazel eyes and I got lost in them , her mouth was open as she moaned my name loudly .

" Shisui " she whispered endlessly .

It felt like the world stopped moving when our eyes met . I knew from then that I would love no one else the way I did her .

" shit " I swore releasing inside her . Shy straddled me on the bank as we kissed . I grabbed her big soft ass fingering her asshole .

" Shisui " she moaned slipping my dick back inside her " more more "

I loved how she touched me , Shy left gentle kisses in my neck and cheeks as I helped her thrust with my fingers still her ass

" i ......am ..... so .... in.... love .... with .... you .... I ....want ..... you ... so ....bad " she panted a mess .

" I love you too " I said kissing her neck .

" uhhhhh Shisui Shisui "she said before we both came again .

" Shisui "
" huh "
" your fingers "
" what about them ?"
" their in my asshole still "
"Oh its warm in there " I laughed slipping them out .

Shy took off her robe and jumped into the lake .

"COME ONE BABY "  she yelled .

I blushed following her and stripping jumping in next to her .

" we shouldn't be doing this Shy " I giggled stroking her hair

" your no fun " she puffed her cheek backing me .

We swam around for a while teasing each other .

I missed something . I smirked deviously waiting on her to loose focus .

" WHAT THE FUCK " she yelled as I shoved my dick into her asshole .

" I forgot this part " I said holding her by the boobs as she arched into me .I moved my hand to her neck still thrusting roughly .

" the water should make it better " I whispered  . My free hand snaked down to her kitty  alternating between her clit and her hole .

" No Shisui " she whispered biting her lip after ward

I continued on briskly as she screamed loudly .

I activated my sharingan and saw some leaf ninja coming out to the lake .

"Shit "

" what. ...... is .... the .. matter ... baby " she huffed as I continued thrusting .

" you trust me cutie ?"

" yeah "

" great , hold your breath " I said ducking us under as they passed .

After a few minutes of still having anal while under water we both released under water .

We came up gasping and panting .

" that was amazing Shisui . " she said  hugging me tightly as we walked home .

" I love you so much Shyeiika,  don't leave me again " I confessed .

She blushed deeply and kissed me . It never got old .

We cuddled for a bit and then she went to sleep on me - in my bed - the whole night .

I couldn't have been more happy - ever . I won .

" good morning " she yawned kissing my cheek .

I still had a grip on her waist as she shifted .

" come on Shisui I have to go . " she whined .

I pulled her onto my lap as we kissed .

" it's too early , I have to go baby " she whispered making me blush . Shy licked my neck and jawline .

" 5 minutes , maybe I could suck on your tits or something or you could suck on mine ."

She laughed at my desperate attempt to get her to stay . Shy wasted no time kissing my neck as I took her boobs out.

Just when we were about have sex again , I heard a knock on the door and sighed .

" Shisui is Shy in there ?" I heard Indra's voice .

Funny how close we became after Shyeiika came along , he never really spoke to any of us until now. 

" yeah " I sighed .

" I'll see you later Shisui " she smiled kissing me sloppily again before getting off of me .

I walked her to the door as she hugged me again,  I pulled her into a kiss holding onto her waist tightly , I truly wanted to keep her to my self .

I opened the door for her , greeting Indra , I smacked her ass before I left biting my lip .

My girl .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 328 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...
27.2K 975 16
Tane Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha have been friends since they can remember. The Uchiha uprising is approaching quickly, and the three ar...
3.3K 80 10
(just writing my imagination).
102K 1.7K 21
After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto get's his chakr...