๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’

By LovelyRoseBlossomm

*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขโ€ขD I S C L A I M E Rโ€ขโ€ข
โ€ขโ€ขC H A R A C T E R Sโ€ขโ€ข
โ€ขโ€ขP L A Y L I S Tโ€ขโ€ข
One |Do it for mafia
Two |Rot in hell
Three |Sweet irony
Four |Whipped
Five |Show
Six |I like you
Seven |Deadly scorpion
Eight |Annoying siblings
Nine |Psycho lovesick teens
Ten |Matchmakers
Eleven |Watch your mouth
Thirteen |20 questions
Fourteen |Last night
Fifteen |See ya there baby
Sixteen |Two rings
Seventeen |I do
Eighteen |Cry baby
Nineteen |Finding rats
Twenty |Furious
Twenty-one |Movie night
Twenty-two |Pick up lines
Twenty-three |Getting away easily
Twenty-four |Ratatouille
Twenty-five |Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Twenty-six |Childhood friend
Twenty-seven |Boom
Twenty-eight |Please be alive
Twenty-nine |Awake
Thirty |Nightmare
Thirty-one |50 shades
Thirty-two |Intimate
Thirty-three |Tackled
Thirty-four |Help
Thirty-five |Brother
Thirty-six |Come here
Thirty-seven |Arguments
Thirty-eight |Passionate
Thirty-nine |If you hurt my sister
Forty |A list celebrity
Forty-one |Game of poker
Forty-two |His bet
Forty-three |Entertain
Forty-four |Throwing
PLEASE READ
Forty-five |Dominance
Forty-six |Breakfast
Forty-seven |Teasing me
Forty-eight |Best friend
Forty-nine |My comfort, my love
Fifty |Meetings
Fifty-one |Snobs and rumors
Fifty-two |Dinner
Fifty-three | 3..2..1..go
Fifty-four |Blue & Crimson
Fifty-five |Rage
Fifty-six |Let it out
Fifty-seven |Shower
Fifty-eight | Hookup
Fifty-nine |Sickness
!UPDATE!
Sixty |Doctors & Anxiety
Sixty-one |Tears
Sixty-two |Tired
Sixty-three |Childhood
Sixty-four |Afraid
Sixty-four |Ghost of the past
Sixty-five |House of hoes
Sixty-six |Brothers bonding
Sixty-seven |Doctor Eveland
Sixty-eight | Angel to the rescue
Sixty-nine |Her revenge
Seventy |King of ashes
Seventy-one |Kiss her
-T H A N K-Y O U-
BONUS CHAPTER
UPDATE

Twelve |Arrangement

5.1K 104 25
By LovelyRoseBlossomm

•••ANGELICA•••

I will kill someone.
I swear to god.

First they pissed me off with so called 'rules' of arrangement, I won't obey anyone for shit. In bed maybe, but with contest. Not without it. And getting stripped off of my empire.

Fuck no.

I don't even know how my father agreed to it. I knew there was something more behind it. I think there should be balance. As much as I have Angel will have. Be like Thanos.

At least Angel is not a little bitch of a man. He told me he won't sign it. I'm glad to be honest. If he would do it I would chop his fingers off and then feed him with his dick.

We were now on a way to warehouse. It was Angels warehouse since his is more guarded. We were going into the dark woods till we saw a gate covered in leafs. It was well hidden I must say.

We didn't talk on our way in. We were quiet, waiting. Waiting till we will be in less danger then now. Our eyes were on a road the whole time watching out of windows and our hands were on our guns. I just now realized that Angel was holding my hand the whole time. It's strangely lovely.

Our fathers were right behind us in other SUV. We finally made it to the front of a warehouse. It was big and well hidden, nothing new, armed from outside probably even more form inside. Angel dropped my hand and opened the car door for me.

"Thank you." I said politely as he gave me a small smile.

We were angry. They took it too far now. When they come to your house you know it's real deal. Yes raiding warehouses it's bad too but come to such a personal space they're starting a war.

We came into big warehouse. Everyone bowed their head for us.
Respect is the strongest thing in Mafia and you gain it by your actions.

Angel lead us to the elevator that was big as fuck. Me and him stepped in first along with our brothers and two of our head guards which wad Alessia and Matteo.

His parents and my father went into second elevator. The ride was silent everyone held their cold expressions. We finally arrived into big room with lots of computers. This is a main warehouse got it.

We all stepped in. Angel came to one guy while I scanned the room. If you weren't in Mafia you would think it's some kind of edit room. It's not, it's hacker centre.

I looked at a board that was hung on wall with lots of text. There were some informations. Angel talked to men as he motion with his fingers to come to him. Me, Ethan and Damiano came to computer where we were watching footage of Angel's parents house.

One was from night before. Other from right now. Guards were shooting at something. We saw three SUVs and then two guys in well made suits coming out of them.

I know these two. They're new leaders of Russian mafia. Dominic and Daniel Volkov. I met them on mafia ball. They're assholes. They're trying to start war with every mafia. They won some of them. They started with little ones around Europe. They tried to take Spanish mafia that is lead by my friend Emilio Javier. Let's just say they stopped once their warehouses were burned to ashes and hundreds of men were killed.

Emilio is someone you don't want to mess with. I know him my whole childhood. His and mine father are friends and every time some obstacles came he was there to help us. He is couple of years older then me, a real gentleman with devilishly sexy looks, dream of every woman but not me, cause he is like a brother to me. He may be handsome but I will never tell him that. Cause since we were kids we used to make fun of each other along with my brother. He is something like other brother to me.

"They tried the same thing on Lio before." Damiano said making me nod at our probably connected thinking.

"They did. They're fucking stupid, they're trying to start something they know they won't succeed in. And it will bring them down." I said as I leaned against table, tired of this shit. I was pissed at everything and me and tiredness along with pissy attitude is the worst possible combination.

Suddenly the door opened as Angels and mine father came to our side looking at video. Their eyes scanned the computer.

"Padre they're trying the same thing as they tried on Javier's mafia." Damiano said as he folded his arms making his muscles flex. Our father nodded at him.

"Angelica, Angel. Please follow us we have slight change of plans." Angels father said all of sudden as he started to walk out of room frowning.

We followed him through dimly lighted halls as we stopped at the end at some door. It was an office. On table there were papers.

"We changed the arrangement a little. Wedding is in two days. We need to take them down." My father said now confidently about arrangement.

Me and Angel were handed pens. We went through rules of arrangement. It was better now.
No 80% of empire.
No obeying anyone.

Beautiful.

I signed it with Angel. I must admit he has a beautiful handwriting. Arrangement was sealed with our fathers signature and with shake of a hand. Great we just need to put a ring on it.

Our fathers started a conversation together so we sneaked out of office, not really in the mood for some boring ass conversation.

"I need a drink." I said as we walked through halls. My feet were hurt because of my heels, my eyes were dropping and I think I will fucking kill someone is I don't get what I want..

"Believe me you're not the only one." Angel said to me honestly with sigh as we were walking towards the elevator. I stifle a yawn as I looked at my watch, it  was midnight now.

"You look tired." Angel observed me as he was looking at me. Wow you have a great observation skills sweets.

"And you look like a Sherlock to me." I said and he laughed making me smile. Fuck, his laugh.

"Why I didn't expect anything else?" He asked himself rhetorically shaking his head. I chuckled being in better mood now. We leaned against elevator as we stepped in. He took me to floor that was above us. It looked like a living space that was quite luxurious.

"After you." He said as he held his hand like an idiotic servant. What a gentleman.

"Well thank you." I said with smile as I walked into mini loft. It had a bed along with bar and bathroom. It looked like mini apartment or loft, call it whatever you want.

"We will stay here for few days or hours depends on how long it will take to find them. Plus we need the plan of the whole wedding and things." He said as we stepped in.

"Okay. I think we should let Spanish mafia know too. Emilio is my friend and he can help." I suggested and he nodded, surprisingly agreeing.

"That's a good idea. Drink?" Angel asked as he walked towards mini bar.

"Is that even a question?" I asked with smirk as he smiled back at me. I sat down on sofa as he poured me and himself a drink. Angel handed me a drink and sat down next to me.

"This shit is crazy." He said as he leaned his head back making my eyes focus on his bobbing Adam's apple.

"No shit, didn't know." I said as I took a sip of whiskey. He chuckled at my answer as always. We sat like that in silence. Until I broke it.

"How many bottles will go down tonight?" I asked all of sudden with smirk as I turned to him, his eyes now focused on me.

"I think two." Angel shrugged his blue eyes shinning under dim lights.

"Wanna bet?" I asked with challenging smirk.

"Yeah. How much?" He asked me with raised eyebrow. Is this bitch challenging me? Fine.

"One Thousand." I said confidently, one thousand is nothing for me or him so yeah, plus our properties are getting together in two days so I don't give a fuck.

"Deal." He stuck his hand out for me so I took it into mine and shook it, sealing our deal.

Our night can begin.

•••••

A/N: hah hah hah. I have an idea what will happened next. Let's say it will be fun fun.

Thanks for reading

Love you
-Lovelyroseblossomm <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 67 14
We are always told there is only one devil. But what happens when there are two in the same place waiting to destroy one another? __________________...
288K 4.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.2M 24.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
1.4K 232 56
Book 2 of Never Again "Can I have some?" He says he's trying to snag a piece of my pie. I hit his hand and looked at him as if he was insane. "You c...