OPPOSITE ATTRACTS

By its_sanjh

• Devil born to be evil could only be healed by an angel, his angel• She was an introverted, reserved girl... More

INTRODUCTION
PARTICIPATION
GLARE
CHECKING HIM OUT!
NO HEART
HUMILIATED!
OBSERVANT
BEST FRIEND
CROSSING THE LIMITS
REVENGE
TRIGGERS!
SKILLED
INNOCENT
TRUTH
VIBES
MUSICIAN?
ADORABLE
DIFFERENT?
JEALOUSY?
WASHROOM!
PAYBACK
CUTE!
STRANGER
ATTRACTOR
RIVALRY!
BATTLE
CHEMISTRY
CHESTNUT HAIR
REPLACEMENT
WINNER
FRAGMENT
ORBS!
ADORABLE KID?
POLAR APART PERSONALITIES!
MYTHICAL
DOUBLE DATE?
CHANGE IN PLANS
MOVIE!
TALK
CONNECTING THE DOTS
HIS PAIN!
ROSE
SECRETS!
DISHEARTENED
WRONG BUT IT FEELS RIGHT
CARE?
OVER-FRIENDLY STRANGER
TRUST!
CARING FRIENDS
NEVER HAVE I EVER....?
DARKNESS
SPECIAL
MR. ARROGANT
DILEMMA
HEART
L...O...V...E
PAST?
BROKEN!
EXHAUSTED!
TUTOR!
OPPOSITE ATTRACTS?
SURPRISE!
SUSPICIOUS
MR. STALKER
TRUSTING THE DEVIL
CONFESSIONS
ARROGANT MONSTER
CONCERN
ANNOYED
HOME
I HATE YOU!
BIRTHDAY
"MYSTERIOUS K"
AFTERWORD

DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL

3.4K 255 28
By its_sanjh

I gulped in fear. My eyes diverted from one direction to the other, sweat spreading on my forehead. As I was waiting for an anticipated battle between the two rivals. I pressed my lip in anxiousness.

"Stay away," he warned. A dangerously low voice reached my ears. Ehaan tightened his grip on my wrist, his eyes fixed on the creature before us. Viraj was least affected by his furious gaze. That smirk wasn't replacing. I shook my head as he winked at me, causing Ehaan to pull me behind him. "Fucking eyes off!" He was busting in anger, the radiation spreading around. The music around seemed a distant tone, I glimpsed around. People were quite busy with themselves, enjoying the dance. My parents weren't in a view, I sighed in relief.

"Ehaan..." I attempted to place a hand on his back. A way to calm him down! It bothered me, his furious self. I could feel his muscles slightly loosen.

"Come on!" I heard Viraj voice, attempting to peek at me. "Am I not allowed to even flirt with your girlfriend?" His mocking grin was further infuriating Ehaan. He took a step forward but I grabbed his elbow, forcing him to glance at me.

Those brown orbs were darkening in fury. I gasped in fear. I had never seen him so infuriated. I felt an urge to take a step back but his solid grip wasn't letting me back off. He didn't voice a word out, his brown orbs fixed on mine. The mask enveloped him, restricting me to have a real view of Ehaan Kashyap I was slowly getting used to.

I felt an urge within to ask him, force him to brush the mask off. But he didn't provide me with any opportunity as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the music busting on the loudspeaker. It was getting difficult to match with his high speed yet I kept quiet not attempting to infuriate him further. I was well aware the volcano was on the verge of bursting.

As we walked from the crowd and was strolling down the hallway, the audience around was offering us with spying gaze. I was praying to be spared by my parents' eyes. I wasn't intending to be questioned by them on such an occasion. Ehaan wasn't in a mood to stop, dragging me towards the staircase. Suddenly panic had a hold over me. Where on the earth was he pulling me?

"Ehaan..." I found my voice but it came as a small whisper. He overlooked it, I shouted in response. "Ehaan, stop!" I opposed it, he lessen his pace but didn't listen to my command as expected. "Ehaan... I said..." He interrupted me in between, turning for a nano-second. His rage had shattered into thousands of pieces. I got a view of the devasted individual in the cover of a stern attire.

"Don't..." He was sounding dangerous yet he was broken from within. My breath hitched at the view. No longer I was concerned about the place he was dragging me to. I followed him without a small murmur. For a second I got a glimpse of mom, her eyes diverted from me to Ehaan, slowly landing on his grip over me. I attempted to open my mouth to justify but Ehaan was fast enough to drag me away from her. Not even aware that we had crossed paths with my mom.

Which seemed like hours, he finally stopped. My mind revolved around all the scenarios waiting for me. Mom won't let it pass! Damn! I was so engrossed in thoughts, that it took me a minute to realise Ehaan had stood before a door. I raised my brows in confusion. Whose room, was it? Without a minute of hesitation, he pulled open the knob. Walking inside an unfamiliar room yet it provided warmth, protection.

I wandered my eyes around the room. It seemed dull, dark. Not a ray of light passing the room, not a hint of colour radiating. A musty smell accompanied by dust compelled a cough out of my throat. I waved my hand around my nostril to get the smell out, wasn't planning for a series of sneezing sessions. I was allergic to dust! Soon my eyes landed on the big portrait above the bed, it was covered with the dust yet could get a clear glimpse.

A familiar figure was standing, his portray describing he was in his early thirties. A small baby in his arm, his eyes glittering in surprise as he was glancing at his son. The joy and pride in his dark brown orbs could be seen in only a proud father's orbs.

"I hate him!" Ehaan fumed grabbing my attention away from the portrait. Soon, I realised why I found the person in the frame familiar. As I stared into a side features of Ehaan. He was a young version of his father. I frowned at his word. Hate! Was a big word, a very dangerous one! It could destroy any human being. I never felt such a huge emotion for anyone but imagining someone holding it for dad was worse.

I couldn't stop myself from spying on his personal life. "Why?" I interrogated. He averted his gaze from the portray towards me. That fire burning deep within. It could frighten me, I wanted to rush away from him. I knew he was dangerous. He was scary for me yet I felt the need to calm him down.

"Ehaan..." I called him. His eyes darken but not with fury but something I couldn't depict. I had never glimpsed it in those orbs before. He sighed, closing his eyes in exhaustion. Fisting his hand in a ball, turning away from me.

"You can leave!" He uttered, I stood there puzzled. He was the one who dragged me and also the one asking me to leave? It was so humiliating! But my mind was just processing things. It was his room. I again glanced at it, the room of the most arrogant human I ever met. I shook my head, turning to leave him alone.

Why does he have to be so mysterious? Why couldn't he just voice his pain? Why was he further destroying himself? Further killing himself with those painful memories. "Fine..." Showing my annoyance I was on verge of reaching to the knob. 

As if those mere words had pulled all his self-control. He turned within a second, thumped me on the hard, solid surface of the wooden door. I widen my eyes, baffled. A gasp leaving from my mouth at his sudden action. I was anticipating fuming, red orbs but rather found a closed one. Leaning his forehead to mine, breathing rapidly. His lip formed a thin line, his muscles tightening as his grip harden, jaw clenched.

Unknowingly my hands made contact with his rough skin. The stubble coming in contact with my fingertips caused an itchy feeling. Yet I withhold myself from withdrawing from him. His expression was grim, eyes closed. It troubled me, his devasted state. He was far better as arrogant, rude Ehaan than his devasted, broken state.

"Unbottle it..." I whispered, my hands slowly cupping his face. Our heavy breathing collided with one another, our heartbeat syncing together. He huffed, slowly leaning further our nose tip slightly touching.

"It's complicated..." He whispered after several minutes of silence. Sighing in exasperation, "it's getting difficult." He expressed. Eyes closed as if one look would force him to stop. "It burns! Something inside me fires up when I see any other guy beside you..." He paused, reconsidering his voice. "Fuck!" He opened his eyes in bafflement. As if he was stunned with his own words.

The amazement was clear in those brown orbs, but a second later it converted into adoration. "Fucking hell!" His hand slowly reached to my face. His rough finger caressed my lower lip, slowly. Sending a shiver down my spine. "I am fucking getting attracted towards you!" Exclaimed loud, eyes wide in surprise. Those orbs displayed desire, longings, and something undepictable. Far from reach yet pleasing!

Those dark orbs stared straight into mine. Something raw glittering into those pale brown orbs. It felt as if he was trying to read me, drive deep into my soul. Attempting to understand things hidden deep within. My feelings, my thoughts, my views about him. About his confession.

I averted my gaze not able to meet with his intense glances. He didn't oppose as I had anticipated, my mind was trying to figure out what just happened? He confessed his feeling! His attraction towards me! But I couldn't believe my ears. Ehaan Kashyap the most attractive human existing on the planet. The one who owned attention was attracted towards a nerd, unpleasing girl? How was I to believe it?

I moved my eyes to glance at him once. A smirk played in his lip, those brown orbs shinning in amusement but later replaced with concern. He was meant for a different universe that I won't ever reach. Realising my hand still resting on his cheek, I pulled my hand away from him. Restricting myself from growing any feeling towards him. The consequence would be dangerous, I won't be able to deal with it.

"Hey!" Offended by my move, he grabbed my hand in his. Those black brows raised in question as those orbs stared at me for an answer. Waiting for a few seconds, his eyes darted on my hands. Frown deepening as he keenly observed my skin. I stared at him suspiciously, what was he doing?

His eyes lingered there for a second before it brushed off a portion where Mia's had pierced her nails. As he brushed off the applied makeup, a slight portion of a bruise was visible. I jerked my hand away from him before he could brush it whole. "Why did you cover it?" He questioned but I kept quiet. "Don't test my patience." His voice getting cold, deep.

I glared at him. "Because I don't want my parents worrying over it." The conversation brought back the previous memory. Mia's insult, professor's warning, Ehaan hiding the truth. Flashes of everything happening from past few days. The friendship day night, that video, Rudr words, everyone's attempt to keep it disclosed from me. Resulting in emerging fresh tears, I blinked my eyes attempting to brush them off. I wasn't desiring him to glance at me, broken. I attempted to walk away but Ehaan once again grabbed my wrist.

"What is troubling you?" He frowned, voice dripping with concern.

"Leave me..." I struggled in his grip. Not allowing my threatening tears to roll down in front of him. Trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Look at me." He hissed in anger, forcing me to stare at him. His dark, furious orbs grabbed my orbs tight. I shivered in fear, seeing once again anger overpowering his senses. His orbs soften seeing panic taking over me, his grip loosen. He closed his eyes in defeat, leaning his forehead once again on mine. Inhaling deeply, his warm breath tickling my nose, causing a giggle to escape from my mouth. The sound of it caused Ehaan to relax, his jaw unclenching.

"Angel..." it came as a small whisper, an exhausted one. "What are you even doing to me?" It seemed as if it wasn't intended for me to listen. The question he was asking himself, trying to figure out his emotions. His fingers drew patterns around my skin, his heartbeat slowly descending to its normal pace.

"Please speak to me..." He pleaded, requested. My eyes widen in surprise, he slowly opened his orbs. Those depicting concern, care, worry. I felt so fortunate to view it in those orbs. He cared! The person whom I claimed was heartless, cared for me. "What the matter?" Interrogating me further.

Those orbs conveyed that he would understand, he won't judge. I could unbottle myself. I could express myself. I stared in those orbs not letting my mind hinder my decision. My heart had decided to trust those dark brown concern-filled orbs. Those eyes yelled to me that he cared. I wasn't planning to let the doubt overpower me. He was a playboy, the arrogant monster. He had broken girls' hearts numerous times before my eyes yet my naïve, innocent heart wanted to trust him. To convey my emotions, to express my pain. There were chances that he would further shatter me into pieces yet I wanted to give him a chance even if it would result in a series of pain.

"I hate you..." I blurted out. He was stunned by my choice of words. I was as well. "Why are you hiding things from me?" Allowing tears to roll down my cheeks. "I want to trust you not to believe those videos, those rumours yet you don't care... You don't care if I trust you or not. My opinion just doesn't matter to you." I huffed, looking away from him. Expressing my anger over his foolish decision. "And here I am going mad over those things! I desperately want you to be innocent. I hate myself for it, all because of you." Glaring at him once again, he was staring at me with those annoying amused eyes. "What are you finding funny in this?" I exploded, brushing tears away from the continuous flowing rivers.

He chuckled listening to me. "It isn't funny but amusing... You're full of surprises..." He complimented randomly, stunning me with his words.

I shook my head, glaring at him once again. "Don't change the topic... I..." He interrupted me by pressing a finger on my lip.

"Shh..." A grin played on his lip. "I care if you trust me or not, I care that you desperately want me to be innocent. I fucking care that you care about me." The smirk returned, I kept shooting daggers at him. He frowned a minute later, "but I can't tell you the truth." He whispered, the finger moving from my lip to cupping my cheek. "I can't let you know the truth..." His eyes pleading me not to force him further.

"But why?" I couldn't help my curiosity. The more he was pushing it back, the more it was making me curious.

"Because it will make you hate me and I can't afford to see that hate in your eyes." He expressed, staring straight into my soul. "Because... Angel... I am not innocent like you. I am the devil you will shiver glancing at." With those words, he left the room. Alone in the darkness that the devil owned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728 58 27
Teenage boys and girls get many chances to fall in love over and over again. They fall in love and overcome from that love very easily. In this phase...
89.2K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
442 47 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...
120K 3.2K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...