epilogue ↠ johnten

By yvneos

"maybe we are not really meant to be." ↳ wherein people thought that the two will going to be together forev... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
e p i l o g u e

t e n

384 22 2
By yvneos

c h a p t e r  t e n

"you're here again," ten said when johnny arrived at the kitchen. that's why jake suddenly became loud, just because johnny was there.

"get used to it." he smirked, leaning a kiss to his forehead.

"i'm cooking dinner, do you want to eat with us?" ten asked, the tall one nodded.

"i'm going home before twelve, is that okay?" johnny asked.

"yeah, jake probably sleeping that time so it's okay." and he smiled.

at how much he wants johnny's attention all by them, it ends there. he just wants it and he can't do anything about it. he hoped that johnny was making a way to end the problem.

hope it is.

don't hate him though, he was just not used to sharing johnny's attention to others. he used johnny's attention all by him before. don't blame him for that.

"how months pregnant is she again?" ten started the topic.

"four." johnny answered, he was nervous why ten suddenly talked about her.

"she has five months left before giving birth to her child, aren't you excited?" he asked.

"ten, it's not my child." johnny's answer, his tone was cold as ice.

"okay, chill, chill." ten said, he suddenly felt nervous after hearing johnny became so cold. "i didn't hear her name before, how is their family connected to yours?" he asked.

"they were business partners. park family has a huge investment in my company, next to jung's. i knew something was wrong when dad suddenly gave his position to me, and i'm not wrong about that. a week after i became a chief executive officer, i suddenly arranged a marriage which i refused."

"i knew that the park family were mad about that, especially soonyoung who thought she could easily get me. a week after i refused, soonyoung suddenly announced that she was pregnant. but that week when dad was setting up with her, he thinks i'm already straight which is not and never."

"that's why dad got easily fooled by her, she has a fake DNA test, saying that i'm the real father. and you know how stupid i was? i can't even do anything about it. i'm scared to ask for help. i was acting that i cared about her because dad's people were watching us from far."

"i'm scared that her father and my own father might hurt me, and being stupid and scared lend me to lose you."

ten was staring at the tall guy who was near to cry, he pouted and immediately put the cup down he was holding and walked towards johnny.

he hugged the guy which made johnny's tears burst out, he buried his face on ten's neck and there he cried more.

"i'm sorry... i'm sorry for keeping pushing you away..." ten said, he felt bad, really really bad. he didn't know that johnny really went into this situation, he wants to comfort him more but it's not enough.

he knew that it caused trauma to johnny.

"hush now, i'm here..."

johnny can't stop crying but he knew that, he felt at home in his presence.

the thai male was smiling non stop as he entered inside the building, he was curious why some of the people he saw were greeting him. this was the first time he came here but few people already know him?

he made his way to the ceo's floor. well, johnny told him to come over at lunch and he did. he left jake at his shop since shotaro also volunteered to look for the kid. he might go back to the shop early since he won't take long here.

"good afternoon, qian kun." he greeted.

"there's no good in afternoon since you're here." the secretary replied, eyes were focused at the screen.

"so mean," he pouted. "where's my lovely dovey man?" he asked, looking around.

"oh, me?"

"imma tell this to hansol."

"oh, shut the fuck up. well, johnny was already in the middle of the meeting." kun said, ten laughed and nodded.

"are you busy? wanna help?" he asked.

"oh, yeah. can you bring this to the stock room? twenty eight floor, the last door." kun said, pointing to the bunch of papers.

"i'm not gonna complain about how many papers this is because first of all, i was the one who asked if you wanted to help. but, dude." ten said, complaining at the man in front of him who's now smirking. "are you mad at me or something?" he rolled his eyes.

"i didn't said you will carry this all, get some you can. i don't want to be scolded by your lovely dovey fiance." and kun also rolled his eyes.

that made ten giggled, he got some papers before making his way at the elevator. clicking the number twenty eight floor.

he made his way to the last door of the floor. he didn't take long to find it since there's a name for each door. he even realised that this floor was kinda quiet, cctv's wasn't that much compared to the other floors.

he slowly opened the door and the lights automatically opened. he spoke in his native language and his voice echoed around the room. he put the papers first at the top of the cabinet before pulling his phone out.

"the room can be a studio so why not to sing here," ten said.

he clicked the button to start recording not until he heard someone coming that made him hide at the back of the door. he thought they would come inside the stock room but they just stopped near the room where he was.

"how's the mission i told you to do?" a familiar voice asked.

it was a man's voice, he didn't know what voice it was from but he was sure he heard it somewhere he can't remember.

"the group failed killing mr. suh, they planted the bombs at the wrong plane." a different voice spoke.

that made ten completely shocked, mr. suh? it must be johnny's dad because he remembered the tall guy said that his dad left the country the last day. he looked at his phone and it's still recording.

"that was just a piece of cake and you guys failed?!" and he heard a loud slap, making him flinch.

"i-i'm sorry, sir..."

"clean the mess and start a new plan, we need to kill him first so his son can't do anything about the company. we need to get this company as soon as possible, are we clear?!"

"yes, sir..."

he heard them leaving but he made sure that no one's already around, he stopped the recording, he checked if their voices can hear clearly and it does. he left the floor immediately and made his way back to the ceo's office.

he didn't know if he would say this to johnny or send this straight to his dad, but part of him he should not. he maybe waited for the right time since he knew that, he was having a huge amount of evidence.

he knew it, there's something wrong about soonyoung's family.

"honey?"

"hmm?" and ten finally back to his senses.

"you're spacing out, is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly, ten sighed and shook his head.

"i'm fine, johnny. i was just tired." and he tried to smile.

"coffee delivery!"

a little voice came that made the two smile, their eyes went on the kid carrying a tray where the two coffee and two bread was. followed by sungchan who's helping the kid.

"thank you, chanie." ten said.

"have a great coffee, hyung and johnny hyung." the younger said, the two smiled at him before he left to go back to the counter.

"iced coffee for dada and americano for daddy." the kid said.

"getting interested in being a coffee bartender, hmm?" johnny said, brushing the kid's hair.

"yes, daddy. i love what uncle chanie doing..." he giggled.

"you want to be like him when you grow up?" ten asked, the kid nodded his head.

the two laughed at the kid before continuing eating, johnny decided to spend his lunch break in ten's coffee shop.

"honey, i'm not going to visit tonight, is that okay?" johnny said when they went out from the shop since johnny already need to go back to his company. "soonyoung's parents will going to visit since they will be out of the town for a week." he continued.

"it's okay, johnny. jake won't mind though." ten said, smiling.

"why do you keep calling me by my name..." and he stomped his feet like a kid.

"what do you want me to call you except daddy?" and he smiled teasingly.

"oh, maybe i can still visit around twelve in the midnight." johnny said, making ten laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 2 16
Where the line between strangers to lovers is crossed. After ten years of no contact Jooha meets Renjun again but he is not the same person he once w...
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...
25.8K 1K 17
❝︎we're not gonna be young forever.❞︎ ✘ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021
139K 4.3K 48
C O M P L E T E D 22/01/19 They were doing their job. A family business so they say. She was always distant. Not minding anybody else as if she wa...