The Billionaire's Love Conque...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... More

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 2: The Ball

88.9K 2.7K 200
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell." "Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell." ― Criss Jami

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

............................

Nikki's POV

Valdepeñas Mansion

Paulo pulled the black SUV in front of the tall ornate ironwork gate and Paulo showed his ID and our invitation, then the guard let us in. Paulo pulled in the long curvy driveway where a long fountain was surrounded with the driveway, from the entrance to the mansion.

I've been here once with my dad.

The mansion stretches across four levels. The lower one has a library, games room, and billiard room while the ground floor contains the main entrance hall, dining room, lounge, study, kitchen and a big hall for any events. Upstairs are the bedrooms, and on the top floor, was gym equipment. There's also a servants' quarters with a separate stairway.

It's 7:45 PM and the ball starts at seven. I know we were all late, but who cares.

I'm guessing, all the guest is inside just by the looks of the cars lined up from the gate down to the entrance of the mansion.

Paulo will come back and pick us up once we are ready to go home.

I asked dad if I can drive, but he declined firmly. And, I'm not allowed to drive to school either which is fine because I will be a low profiled student. It would be suspicious if I drive a car for a lowly like me.

Paulo stops right in front of the mansion and all three of us climbed out of the car.

"Ready?" Lilian asked looking beautiful in her black embroidered tulle and Mara rocks her strapless sequinned peplum short dress.

I wore my short green frock and paired it with a stiletto. I tied my hair in a bun and I put a light makeup on and wore my thick temple eyeglasses on.

Lilian begged me not to wear the glasses just for tonight, but I insisted. I need to stay like a wallflower to avoid trouble if I wanted to not being notice.

We argued, but in the end, she gave in.

I look like a shadow of the two, but I care less, although I tower them with my 5 inches stiletto which I regretted using it, still, I looked too simple beside them.

I followed them to the grand entrance door, and we were welcomed with her parents. Carla's parents didn't recognize me which is great, and so we entered the grand hall where the party was held. I noticed ninety-five percent of the guest were not far from my age. Most of them were already drunk, and it's not even half way of the party.

They were mostly drinking, chattering, and laughing. I cringe at the sight.

I hate being in this kind of circle. I could see some scrutinizing eyes roaming around the guest.

Snobbish socialite, I mentally scoffed.

A waiter with a tray full of a flute of champagne was walking around offering to the guest.

I walked closer and grabbed one. Then, Lilian and Mara soon grabbed each theirs.

The hall was exquisitely arranged with a pink, and white motif. Round tables with pink and white centerpieces. The round tables are placed around the hall leaving the middle empty for dancing.

There's like five waiters with trays full of different kinds of wines and booze roaming around.

We settled ourselves to a table at one corner.

As soon as we sat, Carla was smiling widely approaching us.

She looks radiant in her multi-colored long gown. A sweetheart neckline bodice with light ruched bust line and clear beads defined throughout. The gorgeous A-line skirt is made from many scraps of various colored scraps, which add to its beauty, fullness, and lovely shape. The lace up back finishes the look.

"Lilian, Mara and -- Dios mio......Nikki!!!" she squealed excitedly, as soon as she recognized me.

She's a drama queen sometimes, although very sweet.

She pulled me for a hug as she giggled non-stop and I reciprocated. She sounds so excited which I'm glad. She seems to forgotten what I've done the last time I saw her.

She pulled me a little bit closer in order to see me face to face.

"Dios mio, I can't believe you're here!" she exclaimed once more, breathless.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" her brows furrowed. Lilian and Mara smiled broadly.

"I needed it!" I replied shortly. Then, she just shrugged. "You still look beautiful!" she remarked.

"The food will be served shortly. I will just greet the other guest, will you all be ok here?" she inquired with a hint of worry in her eyes.

"Si," we said in unison.

Soon the food was served. You get to choose what meat and side dishes.

I ordered the roast beef with mixed vegetables and rice pilaf on the side. Mara picked the breaded chicken with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. While Lilian had the same as mine except it's mashed potatoes instead of rice.

Soon, we were eating and talking about the past. Laughing with the silly things we did.

After we ate our food, the waiters cleaned up the tables, took the dirty dishes away.

The desserts were placed at a long table just before the entrance door.

Not long, the DJ started mixing non-stop music, and everyone was dancing.

I noticed Lilian, who was busy tapping her cellphone. Suddenly, "Wanna Dance?" Mara inquired with full blown smile.

"No thanks!" I declined politely as I smiled.

"Come on, Let's go!" Mara insisted pleading like a kid.

"Sor-" Before I could finish it, a group of four men showed behind Lilian.

A tall handsome guy, probably 6 ft or 6'1 kissed Lilian on her cheeks which startled her but soon smiled broadly when she recognized him.

I'm guessing it's Frederick.

The other three guys were behind the guy who just kissed Lilian.

Lilian stood up and walk around staying behind Mara with the guy, so I stood up, just to be polite.

"Fred, I want you to meet my best friend Nicki" she introduced proudly.

"Frederick Del Fuego," he smiled as he stretched his hand for a handshake.

"Nice meeting you," I smiled back as I took his hand.

Then, the three other guys walked around him and stood beside each other.

They all looked handsome in their own way. But, I notice the copper haired guy taller among them probably about 6'3 or maybe 6'4 dominating everyone inside the hall.

"These are my friends, Nicolas, Jeremy, and Alexander, probably you already knew him," he remarked grinning with mischief, making me pissed.

The smile plastered on my face suddenly vanished.

"I daresay, Not!" I replied nonchalantly, raising my eyebrow.

The tall guy, or I mean the devil Alexander eyes grew colder. I notice his eyes twitched for a second.

"Ohh ... I'm sorry," Frederick exclaimed, but no hint of sorry, in his eyes at all. He looks amused.

Then, each one introduced themselves and gave me a handshake as they smiled broadly except Alexander who just nod his head in acknowledgment.

I don't really care.

Mara was ogling at him openly.

I sat back and kick her feet under the table. She quickly straightened up and look at me in disbelief.

"You're eyes are bulging!" I snorted softly.

The boys then occupied the table next to ours.

"I just forget everything about him when I see his almost perfect face. He is the perfect example of a greek god. His height, his body. Everything about him is just ridiculously gorgeous." Mara says dreamily. I just shook my head in disbelief. Even my friend swooned just by his mere presence.

That's why their noses are high above their heads. I mentally scoffed.

I watched the other guest dancing, with boredoms. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

I saw Lilian and Frederick walked to the dancing floor.

Mara was asked by Nicolas for a dance which she delightedly accepted.

I was left alone.

Shortly, Jeremy walked to me and stood on my side and asked for a dance but I declined it politely.

*****

Alex POV

For the first time, I was ignored by a girl. And to be honest, My ego was bruised and it doesn't suit me.

She's not even pretty or special. So, why would I care? I don't need someone like her. Plain and boring girls. I bet she's just like those nerdy girls with a boring life.

"I'll leave you here bro, I think I will go and ask someone for a dance!" Jeremy tapped me on my shoulder as he stood up smiling broadly and walked to her direction.

I found myself watching him as he walked to her side and he bend his head a little and said something.

She said something and not long, he's walking back to our table looking defeated.

I raised my eyebrow questioningly.

"She doesn't like to dance!" He remarked sheepishly as he shrugged his shoulders.

He swigged his wine and grab another beer when a waiter walked by with a tray full of wines and beers.

That girl is definitely something.. First, he didn't recognize me and worst he ignored me! Then, he declined my friend. My friends are all good-looking and famous. How can a plain and ugly like her just ignore us?

I looked at her direction once more and she looks really bored. I looked away as I swigged my beer.

Frederick was really smitten with that skinny Lilian. She is beautiful, but there's better looking than her. Sometimes, I questioned their taste in woman.

Just as I'm done with my beer, Annabel was walking closer to our table. She looks so hot in her blue cocktail ball gown with elastic satin hi-lo.

Among the girls I've dated, she's the one I could keep. Sexy and good in bed.

For marriage? That's another story because marriage is just a paper that will complicate things when both of you got tired of each other. I'm not into that thing.

"I've been looking around for you." She murmured in her most sensual tone as she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Then, she greeted Jeremy as she settled beside me.

"We were at the bar with my friends, we just arrived," I explained briefly.

A few minutes later, I found my eyes looking at her table, but she's not there anymore.

I squirmed in my seat. Where could she be? I looked at the people around and to the dancing floor, but she's not there. Mara and Lilian are still dancing.

Why would I care?

*****

Nikki POV

I was so bored to death that I decided to sneak out of the hall and just walked with no destination, wherever my foot takes me. I kept on walking through a big hallway then finally to a door. I don't know where I am, and I care less.

The beautiful garden took my interest and soon I was walking admiring the different flowers of different hues that were beautifully arranged in pots. Then, I walked down the brick pathways and on each side was different flowers with different lovely colors with a black metal lamp post across each other, lighting the pathways for night walkers.

I walked and followed the pathways.

After a few meters, I spotted three different kinds of trees were standing across each other. And a bench was placed under each tree.

I decided to sit on one of the benches. I put down my clutch on my side as I leaned back and feel the night breeze softly kissing my bare skin. I felt a bit cold. Although it's summer here, but at night, it gets colder.

I missed my Mom, my cousins, my friends back home.

Mom said, Dad is sick, but he looks fine!

I heaved an exasperated sigh.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt like I have a company. My hair stood up on the back of my neck and all the fiber in my body is screaming to leave.

I picked up my clutch calmly as I stood up. I walked back to the pathway and I saw him standing there with his hands resting in his pockets.

I raised my eyebrow.

I ignored him and decided to walk back inside. I was about to walk past him when I heard him. "Are you waiting for someone?" he asked with a mocked and his lips twitched.

I hold on my temper. It took a lot to do it, though. All I wanted the seconds he uttered those words is to give him a round kick to his handsome face. He thinks I was like those girls he dated.

"I wanted to be alone, but since you're here, I shall make my leave," I stated tersely.

"What an ugly bitch with an ugly attitude, huh?" He berated exasperatedly.

*****

Alex POV

I don't know why I followed her, but I found myself trailing her, a bit far behind her at the back of the mansion. She looks pre-occupied, she didn't notice me following until she reached the bench and she sat.

I walked quietly closer and watched her, but shortly, she stood up.

She saw me, but again she ignored me. And, I can't contain my annoyance anymore.

I can't figure it out why?

And, she just responded to me in a sarcastic way.

What an ugly bitch! I thought.

"What an ugly bitch with an ugly attitude huh?" I blurted out unconsciously. And, It's too late to get it back. But, I'm really furious at her.

Why am I fuming?

*****

Nikki POV

My blood boiled upon hearing his last statement. I closed my eyes and mentally count to relax myself trying to control the little patience left.

The nerve of this bastard!

I glared at him furiously, and opened my mouth to retort, but I thought it's wise not to talk back. Ignoring him works better. So, I just left him a deathly glare before walking back inside.

I entered the hall and walked furiously to our table. Mara and Lilian were looking worried, and quickly rose from their seat when they saw me approaching.

"Where did you go?" Mara inquired. "We were so worried about you. We called you many times!" She exclaimed.

"Are you ok?" Lilian stared at me intently. They both tugged my hand and led me back to the table and sat.

"I just went for a walk," I explained. The two let out a relief sigh.

"Is Nicolas asking you for a date?" I asked after a while.

I remember how he looks at her differently.

"No! He just wants to dance, that's all!" She replied promptly as she runs her index finger along the rim of her wineglass.

I saw him walked back to their table from my peripheral vision.

He glanced at our table as he passed by but I pretended I didn't see him. I could feel his eyes boring holes in my back.

Our encounter really pisses me off.

What does he think of me? Like his bimbos? That I had to bow and kissed his feet?

No, thanks!

*****

Alex POV

Why would I bother thinking about her? She's not that special to waste my time. Heck, she's not even pretty to get all my senses scrambled.

I just can't accept the fact that someone just ignored my presence. None had done that before. Girls usually swooned just at my mere sight!

This is a challenge I can't turn my back off.

Maybe this is her way to catch my attention and she just succeeded. But I'll make sure she'll pay for ignoring me.

I'm Alexander Morrison for Pete's sake. None had ignored me before.

Yes, I'll make you fall in love with me and crawled on my feet begging me to love you!

I swigged the last content of my beer.

I saw Annabel was dancing with Jeremy.

I glanced in her direction again. I don't want to, but I always found my eyes looking at their table, at her.

Another guy approached her looks like he's asking for a dance. Then, the guy walked away with a slumped shoulder.

Obviously, he was rejected. I smiled unconsciously.

*****

Nicolas POV

I've been thinking to asked Mara a date, but I know she despised our group. We were rumored as notorious and black sheep, but actually we are not. We are just like any other wild and carefree kids.

I glanced at Alex and I caught him smiling.

Alexander Morrison just smiled? This is interesting, and what makes him smile?

"Why are you smiling?" I nudged his elbow with mine.

"Shut up, Nicolas!" He snapped.

His signature cold eyes, furrowed brow is back. And when you see that, you gotta back off. You don't want to see it when he's really pissed. I've seen it quite many times.

*****

Nikki POV

"Let's go home, girls!" I said when my eyes caught the time on my phone.

I saw the missed calls from Mara and Lilian. They called me numerous times.

"We are just starting to have fun!" Mara slurred and grinned foolishly.

She was about to drink another champagne, but I grab the flute of champagne before it even reach her mouth.

Frederick was watching Lilian which I'm grateful. I already had Mara and she's handsful.

Sometimes, he looks at me with a blank expression.

"Heyy... That's mine!" She protested.

"You had enough.." I snapped at her frustratedly.

I'll remember to tell her this when she's sober!

She's different when she's drunk.

Lilian was already tipsy. I called Paulo to come pick us up. I think four hours partying is quite enough for them.

After like a decade Paulo message me he's outside.

And, Lilian just had another drink. Great! "Let's go girls!" I snapped.

"Mara stood up and she stumbled. I quickly grab her arm before she falls face first on the floor. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I looked at Frederick who's sitting beside Lilian.

"Will you help me assist Lilian, out front?" I asked Frederick politely.

"I'm happy to oblige!" He replied charmingly as he smiled.

*****

Frederick POV

I watched as Lilian finishes her champagne. She looks so ravishing in her satin tulle. I know some of my friends dislikes her because she doesn't belong in our circle. But, everything I like in a girl she has it.

Then, I looked at Nicki. She's watching Mara closely. Her angelic face was distorted in exasperation.

I know Alexander was pissed when she said she doesn't know him. One thing Alexader hated is when they ignored him, which she just did. I was surprised she ignored Alexander's charm. For the first time in history. Someone is immune to Alexander Morrison's charm.

She caught me staring at her and looked at me annoyingly. Her eyes were beautiful, adorned with long thick dark lashes. If you look through the glasses.

Why is she hiding it with that ugly grandmother thick glasses? I have never seen green eyes before, well, except on TV or online, but not in real.

I felt like I was drowned in her eyes. I looked away and pretended it was nothing. She's beautiful. And that glasses can't hide it. You just have to look intently.

Then, she asked me to assist Lilian which I'm happy to oblige.

*****

Nikki POV

I'm so glad I'm home.

Just as we got off the car, Mara threw up on the driveway. Paulo groaned in annoyance. I had to hold her hair while she withdrew all the contents of her stomach. And, soon aunt Selina came rushing to helped her, and get her cleaned up. Selina is Mara's Mom.

I rushed to my bedroom and quickly undress and tossed it in the laundry basket. I walked in the washroom.

The smell of a vomit is still clinging to my skin and it stinging my nose. I quickly climbed in the shower as I turned the water on. I wash my body quite many times before I felt satisfied.

Soon, I'm in my bed. The exhaustion kicked in as soon as my back touched the bed.

Not long, darkness engulfed me.

*****

Alex POV

Annabel was lying naked in my bed. Her glorious body of whom I used to get hardened whenever I get a sight of it was now futile. My mini-me doesn't seem interested all of a sudden.

"Mierda!" I hissed frustratedly, barely audible.

And that ugly duckling keeps popping in my head.

"Come to me, darling!!" Annabel purred batting her eyelashes at me.

I crawled onto her and lay on top of her kissing her with another girl in my head. She moaned non-stop as I thrust in harder and deeper, punishing her. She writhes in my arms and Nikki's face flashed in my head, begging for release.

"Come for me, baby!" I breathed and she did. And I climaxed.

I rolled beside her and stared at the ceiling. I can't believe I just did that. Fucking Annabel with another faces in my head!!

I need to bed her soon to get her out of my system.

"What a shame, Alexander!" My subconscious mind mocked.

I crawled out of my bed frustratedly and walked to the washroom.

" I'll join you in the shower, babe!" I heard Annabel said sexily, then her footstep followed.

"You better leave, Annabel!" I declared unconsciously. For some reason, I irked when she utter those words. We used to shower together and I always enjoy it.

"Are you serious?" She yelled exasperatedly, I could feel her anger rising.

I turned around and scowled. "You heard what I said!" I uttered in my coldest tone.

Her lips thinned in displeasure. "It's almost two in the morning for goodness' sake, Alex."

"You can drive and you have your own car!" I quipped. My patience is thinning.

"Bastard!" She angrily snapped and stomped her feet as she picked up all her garments and quickly put it on.

"Show yourself out," I said dismissively as I turned around and climbed in the shower.

Slamming the door pretty hard, was her response.

After the party, we drove straight here in my penthouse. She usually sleeps here after our sex. But tonight I felt uncomfortable with her in my bed. It's just odd.

And because of that ugly duckling.

*****

What do you think of this chapter guys?

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 12 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
603K 20.3K 51
"What did you see?", he asks as he takes menacingly slow steps towards me. "I didn't see anything.", I lie while backing away from him. We continue o...
480K 19K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...