His crazy little wife

By Rainaloveforever

#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12... More

prologue
Character sketch
CHAPTER 1- Dreams are beautiful
CHAPTER 2- First meeting
CHAPTER 3: Grumpy ostrich
CHAPTER 4: Old angel
CHAPTER 5: Dinner date
CHAPTER 6: Unexpected turn
CHAPTER 7: Cruel fate
CHAPTER 8: First Night
CHAPTER 9: His Wife????
CHAPTER 10: Thief
CHAPTER 12: His wrath
CHAPTER 13: Beginning of a new phase
CHAPTER 14: Bringing him back
CHAPTER 15: Guilt may be!
CHAPTER 16: Her husband!
CHAPTER 17: Silence
CHAPTER 18: Warmth
CHAPTER 19: Contagious!!
CHAPTER 20: Monster kid
CHAPTER 21: I love chicken pox!
CHAPTER 22: Peculiar! moody! Grumpy!
CHAPTER 23: She is a gem
CHAPTER 24: Little Moments
CHAPTER 25: Money minded!!
CHAPTER 26: Pain
CHAPTER 27: His regrets
CHAPTER 28 : Stubborn
CHAPTER 29: Waiting for his wrath
CHAPTER 30: Punishment
CHAPTER 31: Mine
CHAPTER 32: His madness
CHAPTER 33: Crazy in your love
CHAPTER 34: Birthday kiss
CHAPTER 35: I hate you
CHAPTER 36: Broken
CHAPTER 37: Bold enough
CHAPTER 38: Beating hearts
CHAPTER 39: Sathiya
CHAPTER 40: Desire
CHAPTER 41: I will protect you
CHAPTER 42: My childhood saviour
CHAPTER 43: Kiss me
CHAPTER 44: Till my last breathe
CHAPTER 45: Her Trust
CHAPTER 46: Karma is a bitch
CHAPTER 47 : Dark Clouds and Rainbow
CHAPTER 48: Only for you
CHAPTER 49: The Beginning
His Stubborn Love

CHAPTER 11: You will regret!

26.6K 1.5K 129
By Rainaloveforever

Prithvi's pov

I just can't believe this! She stole mandy's ring. I have seen many cheap girls but she is the worst case i have ever came across. What dadu had seen in her? There is no doubt in that she is a great actress. She won dadu's heart with her innocent face. Anyone can feel pity if they saw her doe like eyes. When the police were dragging her with them, i also felt pity for sometime. But then i shrugged that foolish aching of my heart. She cannot fool me by her innocent face. When the police were dragging her, she stared at me asking for help. She thought that she can create the same spell over me which she has spread over my dadu.

I took a deep breathe out of irritation. I can never tolerate such cheap people around me. I entered the party hall. Everyone has left till now. Too much drama happened today. I heard some laughing sounds from the bar counter.

I moved towards the counter. I saw mandy, avay and prisha were laughing on something so loudly. I decided to join them. I really need to clear my head.

"Prithvi.....come.....you can't believe what i have heard.....mandy, ask anything you want...today my Prithvi will not deny anything....he loves loyal persons around him and today you prooved that you can be loyal for your entire life...we really need people like you around us, what say Prithvi?"

Prisha hold my hand. Her eyes were dancing with happiness.

"Prisha, i'm not getting anything"- i was really confused.

"Mandy, is a gem Prithvi.....for her that bitch is inside the jail....now she will understand what is the consequence of marrying someone against his wish"- Prisha was burning with anger.

I kissed her cheek to calm her down.

"Relax...don't spoil your mood for her...and she is in jail for her own deeds not for mandy"- i said to Prisha.

Prisha keep looking at me silently for sometime. Then she broke out in laughter.

"Still you didn't get all this???huh??? Prithvi baby, it was a trap......mandy and avay has framed that sejal....she didn't stole that ring....it was mandy and avay's plan just to make you happy....."- Prisha stated so happily.

But my heart started to beat loudly out of shock.

"What did you say??? She didn't......"

"Nooo.......actually avay can tell you exactly how they trapped her....."

Then avay started to tell everything quite excitedly. How he invites her inside the party and then how mandy shoved that ring inside her bag.

They all started to laugh but i was unable to join them. This is so wrong. I have never framed anyone in my entire life. Yes i'm ruthless and i have trust issues a lot. But i have never done something like that in my life before. I have never applied my power over weak people.

And this mandy, how can she slap her like that? What kind of a girl she is? She is a cheater. She can despise people easily. I looked at Prisha. How can she laugh like that after knowing the whole truth?

I didn't say anything to them. I will deal with them later. First i have to get her out from the jail. I moved towards the parking area. I get inside my car and immediately drove away.

After reaching the police station, i withdraw the case immediately and instructed them to bring sejal. They all know me very well. They are well aware about my power.

I was waiting outside. After a while she came out very slowly. She lift her face and our eyes met. Her eyes were puffy and red. She has cried a lot probably. She has a shocking expression over her face. She didn't expected me that's for sure.

I strode towards her and within a second she lowered her eyes. She is scared. I stood with an awkward silence for sometime. I really don't know what to say to her right now. Should i tell her that mandy has framed her?

I keenly looked at her face. Her cheeks were swollen a little. Both mandy and prisha has slapped her back to back. I can clearly see the finger marks on her cheek.

I coughed a little to grab her attention.

"Umm...are you fine?"- i finally threw my question.

What a question prithvi!! Yes she is fine. She has been charged of theft few hours back and beaten by your girlfriend and your brother's girlfriend. She is very happy right!!

My own question appeared as stupid in my own ears. But with my surprise she slightly nodded her head still looking at the ground.

I don't know what to do next. Again an awkward silence appeared in between us.

"Aaa...can i give you a ride?"- i broke the silence.

This time she shook her head.

Can't she talk???

"You cannot get any ride at this time..."- i asked her by fixing my gaze at her downward face.

"I can walk"- this time she replied.

What a calm and composed voice she has!

"it will take almost 1 hour if you walk...let me book a cab"

"Thank you....but i can walk"

What a stubborn girl!

A sudden anger splashed over me. The most irritating part is, she is not even looking at me!

"Okay as you wish"

I have nothing to do with her. My duty is completed and now let her decide if she want to walk or to crawl.

I immediately get inside my car and drove away.

But i can't deny that I'm restless. May be she is thinking that i have plotted her?? May be she is hating me for that. But why this is bothering me? She has zero importance in my life. Let her think whatever she wants. I really don't care.

After reaching home, i straight went to the washroom. I removed my clothes and stood under the cold shower. I closed my eyes. Too much drama for one day. Something is struck inside me. But what it is??

Sejal?

Am i feeling guilty?

I came out after taking a long shower. I took my cell. Prisha has called me 10 times. I will call her in the morning. Right now i'm not feeling like to talk to her. I poured some wine into the glass and stood near the window. I slowly sipped my wine by straightly looking at the entrance. She didn't arrived yet.

I poured another glass. Why am i feeling so restless??? Suddenly my nerves gets alert. It was alreay one hour. Why she didn't arrived yet? I called the security guards. But i was feeling hesitation before asking them about her. Why this hesitation?

"Did she? I mean did that girl arrived?"

"Who sir?"

"That.....outhouse girl"

"Sir, she always entered by the backside gate....she never entered through the main gate"

I disconnected the call and immediately went towards the outhouse. I came infront of the outhouse. I crossed the small garden and i noticed the beautifull flowers. Mali chacha is doing a good job but i have never seen such amount of flower before.

I reached near the outhouse and immediately i stood rooted in my place. Dadu is here. He is asking so many questions to sejal.

"Beta tell me what happened? Is everything fine? Did something happened? Prithu again hurt you??"

She will blabber everything and now Dadu will surely call me and create a scene at this time. She will not leave this opportunity of grabbing attention. I clenched my jaw and stood silently. Let me see what extent of drama she can pull infront of dadu.

"Nothing happened dadu.....actually i'm working in the lab for 3 hours that's why my face is looking like that.......you know na so many chemicals run in the air inside lab and today i also forgot to use my mask....see I'm looking like a ghost"- she started to make funny faces and laughed.

Dadu was also laughing with her.

I was stunned at her statement. I keep looking at her way. For the first time i saw her smiling like that. So fresh and pure. I couldn't able to take my eyes off her face. Dadu was also laughing whole heartedly.

"Dadu, you want lollypop?"

"Yes, why not beta"

They both started to eat lollypop like little kids. I couldn't hold a small laugh after seeing them like that. Who the hell eat lollypop apart from kids?? And my Dadu is also eating that lollypop with a big smile over his face.

"You know dadu, this lollypop is a stress remover.......whenever i put this inside my mouth.....my all problems vanished into the thin air"

"Yes beta...actually thanks for teaching me this magic trick....this lollypop eating is the best thing in the world"- my dadu agreed with her.

"Dadiya and me always appiled this trick"- she mentioned happily.

After bantering for some time finally Dadu left.

I should thank her for not saying anything to dadu. Otherwise Prisha's image will spoil more infront of dadu. Already he never liked her.

I knocked her door before entering. She was arranging the bed. When she found me standing at her door her eyes become ball shaped. She still has the lollypop inside her mouth. Within a second she pull the lollypop from her mouth and hide it behind her back.

I mentally chuckled at her act. She is again nervous. I can feel that from her uncomfortable state.

I took few steps near her and with my surprise she took back steps. I stopped my steps. She is still looking at the floor.

"Take this........buy some ointment and apply to your face.....and if you need more money, you can directly ask me....." i left the money in the table and walked away.

Now i'm feeling little fine.

Next day i was getting ready for my office. After having the breakfast i was moving towards my car.

Suddenly mali chacha came infront of me.

"Yes, mali chacha? You wanna say something?"- i asked him by taking off my sunglass.

Mali chacha gave me a parcel.

"Sejal bitiya send this"

He left after handing me the parcel. I opened the parcel and my brow creased immediately. It has money. I counted the money. Its was the 5k amount which i gave her last night.

But why she returned this to me?? It's a compensation. I felt a slight anger at her act. What she want to show?? That she has self respect!!! I will deal with her in the evening.

I moved towards my office. Through the whole day that money was laughing at me. I am feeling too much insulted. It's appearing like she has insulted me with her silence.

In the evening when i reached the home, some shouting invades my ears. I immediately went inside and my eyes widened.

"Shame on you......how could you do that avay??? Don't you have any conscience??? And how dare she??? How can she slap my daughter-in-law??? I have called the police and already filed an fir against this mandy, you and prisha....now you will understand how it feel to get insulted like that"

Dadu is shouting at avay. Prisha and mandy were standing by hanging their head low. While sejal was standing with lots of tear in her eyes.

"Dadu, she is a gold digger....she is turning you against us.....she is a whore"

Slap!

Slap!

Two back to back slaps landed on avay's cheeks. Avay looked at dadu in extreme shock. I was also speechless. Dadu has never raised his hand on us.

"Dadu, avay is right......"

Prisha's words remain incomplete with dadu's loud voice.

"Just stay out of our family matter.....you are a stranger to this family....next time if i find you insulting my sejal bitiya...i will break every business relation with your father"

Dadu stated so strongly. Prisha looked at me in anger. Dadu's each and every word filled with only insult.

But i was really not prepared for the next thing. Within some time the police officers entered.

What the hell!!!!

"Inspector please arrest these three, they tried to humiliate my daughter in law by pressing false accusition on her.....i'm pressing charges against them"

Now my all patience broke.

"You can't do this dadu........listen inspector, if you touch my brother and my girlfriend, i will rip out your heart"- i spoke venomously.

"Then arrest him too for misbehaving with the police officer and threatening him for life"

Shock would be the understatement for me at this moment. I didn't utter a single word. The inspector took us with him but before leaving i put a deadly glare at her.

She is the reason for all this. She blabbered everything to dadu. She conspire against me and my family. I will teach her the best lesson of her life. Let me come back. I will show her the living hell. She hide her nasty intentions behind her innocent face. Now i will show her what can i do. It will take me only an hour to come back.

This is a wrong move sejal. You will regret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 541K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
539K 26.2K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
1M 52.8K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...