SWEET DREAMS (haitus) || Bont...

By kaygarza

" i will not let anyone live if they did what i did." In which a foreign girl set to marry young finishes wit... More

SWEET DREAMS
ACT I
rei
ichi
ni
san
yon
go
roku
nana
hachi
kyuu
jลซ
juuichi
juuni
juusan
juugo
ACT II
juuroku
juunana
juuhachi
juukyu
nijuu
nijuu ichi
nijuu ni
nijuu san
nijuu yon
nijuu go
nijuu roku
nijuu nana
nijuu hachi
nijuu kyuu
san juu
sanjuu ichi.
sanjuu ni.

juuyon

132 9 2
By kaygarza

"HE'S HERE!" Leia screamed as she shook her sister back and forth. Theo snickered behind his glass of alcohol as he went to take a sip.

"Than go get him Leia! Don't leave him alone in a place like this." Leia gasped at her brother's remark, understanding she couldn't allow her invite to be alone with wild people who come here often. She quickly rushed off to find the guy she had been texting, the whole week, taking a load of persuading to have him join her sisters Halloween party.

The outfits people chose to wear ranged from hardly any skin to loads. The glitter was even more than that of a normal day, so the lights bounced of nearly every person in the club. While not all were in costume, there was a good majority who were. It was even more packed than normal due to the event taking place in the club. There were multiple promotions going on that involved drinks and contest that could win you a prize if you won. While Mayumi and Theo looked to be emotionless when it came to the public, their over the top costumes really made people feel less intimidated by their presence.

Mayumi had dressed in a white yakuta that flowed out like a ball gown. The sleeves were widely puffy and her hair was half pinned up in a bun. A crown was placed atop her head to make her look regal, like a goddess almost. It was clear to her family and members who she was meant to be portraying. While Mayumi willingly put on the outfit her sister had chosen for her, her brother on the other hand was another story. There was lots of scolding and shouts of protest, but he relented to his littlest sisters begging to put on the costume. While there could have been worse outfits to wear, Theo had to make due with Leia's request of going as Kakashi Hatake from Naruto.

"Where did she meet this boy again?"

"She told me when we went to the mall. Says she met him in the manga section of a book store." The conversation was short, which bothered the siblings as they waited for their younger sister to come back with this so called guy. Thank goodness for her quick work of trying to get out of the crowd. The boy being dragged behind her looked stiff to her siblings, trying hard not to make contact with the other sweaty occupants of the club.

"Mayumi! Look, this is Tachibana!" While the boy did give a rather tight smile, his awkward nature was hard to dismiss. Especially having him stand next to the ever so brightly Leia.

"Hello, Tachibana. I am Anzai Mayumi." The woman stuck her hand out for him to shake. He didn't hide the shock on his face when the lady spoke fluent Japanese. Leia had trouble speaking with him for a bit, so looking at her siblings he thought they might've been the same way. Than again, Leia didn't tell him that her sister lived in Japan.

"Theodore Amos." Naoto gave the taller man the same expression as he did with Mayumi. The woman giving Leia a mischievous stare watching as the boy looked awkward in the area. Leia only glared playfully, thinking her sister was teasing her.

"So how is our Leia?" Theodore spoke, looking down at Mayumi to translate. Once she rolled her eyes, she asked the boy the question and he replied after thinking on it a bit.

"He says she's very extroverted. That she reminds him a lot of his sister to an extant." Leia gave Naoto a smile with her hands clasped in front of her.

"Is...that...a good...thing?" Leia spoke, taking a while to process what she needed to say. Naoto gave her a light giggle, shaking his head yes. Leia told him something in English, which made him frown his eyes and tilt his head. Instead of asking Mayumi to elaborate, Leia instead chose to pull the boy with her along to go somewhere else that wasn't under the eyes of her siblings.

Mayumi rolled her eyes at her sister's display of embarrassment from them. Leia wasn't all that excited to have Naoto meet her siblings, it was too early for it. But how could she avoid them when they were all present at the same party. All she wanted was a quick hello and goodbye. There was not way Leia would waste her time with Naoto having him speak to her sister or brother.

"I don't think Leia would be able to embarrass herself in another language." Theo told his sister as she turned around to get another drink from the bar. Theo quickly leaned his head over when the song On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez came on. While most people took this as a time to rest for a song from dancing, the ones who knew the song chose instead to stay on the dance floor and continue what they were doing. Mayumi turned with her drink to watch some people dance along the beat. Her eyes landed on Leia who was moving her mouth along with the lyrics and hopping around in front of Naoto. The poor boy was stiff and watching as the girl laughed and dance in front of him.

"You don't need to talk to embarrass yourself." Mayumi told her brother. Theo only let out a huffed laugh. Mayumi watched as a group of people started to make their way up the stairs towards the VIP section, her lips frowning in annoyance at the men walking up.

"I would like to not see the same scene I did last time." Theo told his sister when he saw she was growling to herself. He noticed the men walking up into the seating area of the VIP, a couple of them heading straight towards them at the bar. Theo gave his sister a pointed look before moving to have a closer eye on Leia and the boy she was with.

"Hello, Mayumi-chan!" Sanzu spoke as he went to order his drink next to the siblings. Kokonoi and Kakucho followed behind him to get their own drinks.

"Hello, Haruchiyo-kun." The woman spoke, her tone light, but her eyes hard. Kakucho turned to face the other way to prevent them from looking at her, their last interaction coming back to his mind. Kokonoi watched with a suspicious eye as Sanzu doted on Mayumi, his hands moving to brush against her often.

"You look absolutely, ravishing." Sanzu smiled. Mayumi only gave Sanzu a thank you, a pout forming on his face from lack of attention.

"You do look rather charming, Anzai-chan." Kokonoi told her. "Very doll like. Can we guess who you might be?"

"She is the goddess Izanami." Kakucho spoke, before Kokonoi or Sanzu could guess.

"That was a very good guess, Kakucho-kun." Mayumi smiled at him. "Not many people guessed that on the first try."

With an even brighter face, he went to down his drink to prevent people from noticing. The praises were getting to him again.

"I could've guessed that." Sanzu pouted. Mayumi only chuckled, raising her hand to softly tap Sanzu's cheek twice.

"Of course, Haruchiyo-kun." Kokonoi once again, slit his eyes looking between the woman and his two partners. He was very curious to know why this woman seemed to have his comrades bothered with such trivial things. The Haitani brothers decided to walk up to them, Rindou the only one scowling at his friends who were talking with the woman.

"Is talking to this woman really preventing any of you from getting drinks, or something?" Mayumi raised a brow at Rindou's fast response to the woman. His annoyance was not something he could hide very well from what Mayumi could tell.

"This woman has a name," Mayumi stared at Rindou, the man only glaring at her. "This also her club, need I remind you. You are bound to run into me."

Rindou glanced between Kakucho and Sanzu with slit eyes when he noticed they weren't looking at him or his brother, rather trying to hide their faces from them. "Don't tell me you-" Rindou turned to his brother to ask what had happened, but Ran was also looking the other way with is hands in his pockets. He did not want to make eye contact with Mayumi, he couldn't even look at her.

"Did all of you fuck her!?" Rindou yelled, his irritation being voice. "What is the matter with all of you!? Can't any of you keep it your pants? You don't know where she's been-" Rindou's face quickly whipped to side, his hand going up to sooth the pain that came from the contact made to his cheek. His eyes twinkled up at the woman who stood over him with a blank expression. She reminded him a lot of his shachou in that moment.

There was suddenly a muffled bang from another area outside. While the occupants of the club didn't hear anything Mayumi was bale to distinguish the sound, having heard it so many times. People were suddenly pushed to the side as two guards came up from the back side of the club, trying to locate their boss.

"There has been a mishap in the back alley. Someone killed one of the guards." Mayumi glanced to her brother who stood at the far side. He heard the sound and made quick work to locate his sisters with his eyes. Mayumi looked at Rindou who's face was a light shade of red from the slap.

"Watch what comes out of your mouth. I'll be the one to put it to work if it keeps running."

As Rindou and his comrades watch Mayumi strut away after her men, Rindou turned to hid the blush displayed on the other side of his cheek. The stinging of the slap was still flowing through Rindou's cheek, but rather than having it feel like he should be angry, Rindou felt something hot stirring within his stomach.

Did he just enjoy getting slapped?

" i'm gonna get you to burst just like you were a bubble "

Irresistible
Fall Out Boy

" and I love the way you hurt me "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.3K 51
๐๐“ | โ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ณโž. โ€ข Your life was never meant to turn out that way. But the question here is:...
213K 4.9K 13
โ› are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? โœ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
194K 10.5K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
29.1K 627 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...