Butterflies

De myutopialife

Leah is an ordinary girl with an extraordinary mind . One day she meets this stranger on the streets whom she... Mais

Introduction
01. Him
02. Mr. Gorgeous
03. Stalking him
04. Weirdo
05. Recognise or not
06. The Wedding
07. Shifting
08. Pretending
10. Maths Homework
11. Fell
12. Help
13. Care ?
14. Blackmail
15. Party
16. Suho
17. Screwed
18. Truth
19. Field Trip
20. Why!?

09. Revenge

12 3 3
De myutopialife

As soon as his eyes connected mine, the butterflies in my stomach became alive . And started dancing . 

The time stopped .

We just stood there looking at each other..... until Annett said something and he shifted his focus on her . 

Huh? What was that ? 

"KYAAA!! HE WAS LOOKING AT ME ! "

"NO HE WAS LOOKING AT ME ! " The girls in my class started fighting . 

Bitches are you blind or what ! Can't you see that he was obviously looking at me ?! 

But why the hell did he looked up ? Was he checking how the school building looked ? Whatever! I don't care . I don't know him at school . Who is he ? I don't know.

" He was obviously looking at you Leah " Layla said with a smirk . 

Yes , finally a girl with brain , just like me . My bestie . After all , the birds with same feather flock together . 

I wish i could say that the rest of the day at school passed quietly . 

But , NO . 

Mr. Gorgeous became the hot topic of school . It was just his first day . But now , there was nobody left in school who didn't knew him . Looks like he broke Annett's record for being the 'most popular student in less than 24 hours' .

Congratulations .

It was mainly because of his looks . No , just kidding . It was because of his basketball skills . His class had their basketball match . He was amazing at basketball . I remember Charlotte once told me that he was even offered a position at 'THE TRYONS' . Tryons were the most popular basketball team among all . But he refused the position . Arrogant bastard . Anyone would die for that position . 

All my classmates were looking out of the window and watched him play . Even Mrs Reck couldn't resist . And just like that the whole history class turned into watching basketball class . 

And the school ended . 

I went home slowly because i didn't had to run to streets to see someone .

 When I reached home i thought Mr. Gorgeous would've already arrived . But no . 

I went to my room . Got changed and then went to kitchen . I found snacks in the refrigerator . I bet Charlotte prepared it .

After eating the snacks i went to my room to do the homework. 

I didn't realised when I fell asleep . I woke up at the sound of front door closing . I knew it was Killian . Because Charlotte and Dad had some dinner plans so they would arrive late . I looked at the clock . It said - 7:03 pm . Our school ended at 2:00 pm. He arrived after 5 hours . 

FIVEEE HOURSSSSS !!! what the hell ? What was he doing till now ! 

" Where were you ? " I asked after getting out of my room . 

"....."

 Huh? Now don't tell me that you want me to pretend that we don't know each other at home also . 

He ignored me and went to his room . Wtf !? You ignored me ! You Piece of shit ! You ******* You ***** You **** . 

Ok now i feel better . That's enough .

 I don't care . 

You started this game . I'll end it . 

The next day at breakfast . 

Charlotte asked "How was the first day at school Killian?" 

It was soooo good that he decided to stayed there till 4:45 even though it ended at 2:00 . The inner me wanted to say that out loud . But i controlled. I don't care . And I won't interfere . 

"Humm... good" he said . 

We went to school . Ofcourse not together . This time i went first . 

Hehehehe now I'll take revenge for ignoring me .

I walked few metres and then stopped for a few minutes . From a distance i saw him coming . As soon as he spotted me .... he stopped . Ofcourse we have to maintain distance and there's only one way to reach school . 

Then I started walking as if I've sprained my ankle . I walked slowly for few metres and then again stopped . And as soon as i stopped . He stopped .

 Lol i like this game . Then again walked few metres and stopped . This time i could feel his anger from behind even though he was far . I kept doing this till i reached school .

As soon as i entered the campus the bell rang . I looked behind and saw him running . It was a sight to remember . I don't want to admit but he really looked good while running . 

He still reached the campus before the doors were closed covered in sweat and breathing heavily . 

Morning exercise is good for health .

We went to our classes . This time he reached first because i still had to pretend that I've sprained my ankle . 

The school day went by peacefully except the fact that Mr. Gorgeous still remained the hot topic of the school as 'The mysterious and cool transfer student' .

I was busy in my room playing game when i heard dad shouting that he had bought my favourite strawberry cake . I ran as fast as i could down the stairs . 

"Looks like your ankle got all better" 

I stopped .

I looked up the stairs and saw Mr. Gorgeous standing with his hands crossed . 

Oh shit ! 

What do i do ! What excuse should i give ? Oh ! Why should i answer ?

 I casually ignored him and went to eat my strawberry cake . 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

61.8K 2.2K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
87.1K 2K 31
When Adonis is thrust into the complicated world of innocent, blue-eyed Thea he finds himself falling deeper than he had ever bargained for. Thea is...
335 66 37
This story is about a girl who got rejected by her first love in her high school and met him again after 6 yrs as her boss. She faced many hardships...
277K 7.7K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...