๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ...

By coffeebeansvanilla

a very pure soul,fresh out of her 19 years,meets one of the most troubled,heart broken,dangerous people of Sm... More

๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 1
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 2
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 3
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 4
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 5
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 6
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 7
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 8
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 9
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 10
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 11
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 12
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 13
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 14
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 15
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 17
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 18
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 19
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 20
!๐“พ๐“น๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ!
๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 21

๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 16

2.2K 60 4
By coffeebeansvanilla

TW:mentions of ed.

''MR.GRAY,YOUR MOTHER IS HERE.''IRENE said to her boss after she stepped into his office,making the young man nod his head as he let his pencil down.''Thank you,Irene.''He said as the maid nodded her head and left to go back to her work.

Michael put out his cigarette and walked out of his office,walking towards the living room.Polly Gray was already seated,sipping on some tea that Kate,the second maid of the Gray's,made.She smiled as her son walked towards her,kissing her forehead,before he sat down himself.

''How have you been,Michael?''Polly asked her son,already placing a cigarette between her lips,her son mirroring her act.He pulled out a match and lit both of their cigarettes,Polly nodding her head as a thank you.

''I've been good,since Athena was at the office today and I wasn't,I took care of the girls.They are taking a nap now.''He smiled at the thought of his two angels sleeping in their cribs.Taking a deep drag out of his cigarette,he looked up at his mother who was smiling at him.

''I wanted to see them.Hope they will wake up before I leave,''She commented,taking another sip from her tea.''Is Athena still at the office?''Michael asked since he knew that his mother was there earlier as well.Polly nodded her head,''Yes.Ada requested to grab some lunch together with her but she insisted to stay and take care of something that Tommy asked her to finish.''Polly said,making her son sigh.

''That woman...''He sighed,taking a generous puff before he exhaled the smoke out,''Tommy should give her a day off.She needs to stay home and take care of herself and her children.I will have a talk with him.''Polly said,taking a puff herself as she looked at her stressed son.

''Even John took a day off.Went with Esme and the kids to the country side for a day,took a breath.''Polly smiled softly,''Which reminds me,Esme asked me to grab some pain-relief for Katie.Can't believe she is that grown.''Polly chuckled,''I know that Athena keeps some in the medicine cabinet,can you bring it for me?''Polly asked her son,making him nod his head.

''Of course,''He smiled softly at his mom before getting up from the soft cushion of the sofa and put his cigarette out.Walking up the stairs and into the main bathroom that the family shared,Michael started looking in the medicine cabinet,sighing in relief as he indeed found some pain-relief meds.

Opening the box,he furrowed his brows as he saw that the container did not match the box that came with it.Grabbing the small container,his eyes got wide.''Fuck,''He mumbled,''Fuck,fuck!''He growled out,making Polly furrow her brows and put her cigarette out before she walked up the stairs herself and joined her son in the bathroom.

''What happened?''She asked,closing the door behind her as she found her son on his knees,the medicine cabinet still open,holding a small container of pills.He didn't say a word,he just gave the container to his mom,making her gasp as she read what it was.

''Appetite suppresants?''She whispered,in disbelief.Looking at her son as he got up after closing the cabinet,she sighed.''You found that in the pain-relief box?''She asked him,making him nod his head,''Seemed like she thought that I wouldn't look for that type of medicine.''He sighed,rubbing his face with his palm as his eyes were shut.

''And she told me that it was from the stress,''Polly chuckled bitterly,her heart feeling heavy.''You think?..''She trailed off,making him nod his head.''Obviously mom.She has a fucking disorder.She eats half a toast in the mornings,drinks coffee three times a day and when the maids serve lunch and dinner it's always untouched.''He groaned,leaning on the marble sink.

''Fuck,''She sighed.''Also..''He started,making his mother furrow her brows as she looked at him,making him sigh.''When she actually puts food in her mouth,sometimes at night I hear her throw up.It's late at night,two,maybe three am.She makes sure that I am asleep before she does so.''He confessed,''I never thought it was something like this till now.''He added.

''My God,what do we do,Michael?''She asked her son,''I don't know mum.Should we talk with Ada,or Esme?''He asked,making his mother nod her head,''Or maybe even better,Tommy.''She said,making Michael furrow his brows,''Tommy?''He asked,confused.

''Thomas is her boss.Tommy hired her in order to be there,eight hours out of the day and be strong on her feet in order to work.He wouldn't want someone that doesn't do the job right,''Polly said as she inspected the small container in her hands,''Which,it will happen soon Michael if she doesn't stop doing this to herself.She has already lost an amount of weight,she already has dizzy spells,which fooled me the other day and thought she was up in the duff again.''She sighed.

''Alright,''He sighed,''I will try to approach the matter as well.She is my wife,I can't let this go on.''He whispered,making his mother caress his cheek gently.

Down from the hallway a sharp cry was heard,making the two look at each other with a knowing smile,''Seems like the princesses are awake.''Polly chuckled before both exited the bathroom,ready to have some baby cuddles.

THE GRAY FAMILY RESIDENCE,21:30 PM.

''I knew that it was your car,''Michael muttered as he stepped in the bathroom,his wife already naked and in the shower.She looked at him as she let the water rinse off all of the stress that she was going through the day,''Please join me.''She whispered and she didn't need to ask him twice before he got undressed himself,completely bare.

Stepping into the shower,he let his arms go around his wife's body,letting her lay her head on his shoulder.He kissed her forehead before he let his chin rest on top of her head,cuddling her as close to his body as he could.He wanted to cry as he felt how the once full hips were gone and replaced by her sharp hip bones.

''Baby..''He started,not trusting his voice.''What..what is going on with you?''He asked her,her not daring to look up from her husband's chest.She knew what he meant,she wasn't stupid.She also went through the cabinet before and saw the container out of the box.She knew that he knew.And it frightened her to death.

''I am not okay,Michael.''You almost couldn't hear her voice,but he did.And he shut his eyes tightly in order to not cry for his wife.

''Why is that,beautiful?''He asked carefully,not raising his voice.He had a chat with Ada earlier and she wanted to make sure that he kept his voice down when he would approach the matter in order to not scare Athena more than she already was.

''Food...it scares me.The scale number..it scares me.Especiall after the girls were born,my body Michael,''She tried to finish her sentence but instead a sob broke out of her body,the man shedding a tear at the the sound as he held her as close as he could.''My body,I hated it.''She whimpered,making him shake his head at disbelief.

Michael thought that she was the prettiest woman when she gave birth.He loved Athena and he loved her body.He loved her new curves that he would grab himself a handful whenever she was on top of him,rolling her hips to euphoria.He loved the stretch marks on her lower tummy and on her breasts.It showed that his girls were healthy when they were in the belly and were fed well now that they were out of it.He loved everything about her.

''And then...it got addictive.''She confessed to her husband against his chest,not looking up at him once.She felt ashamed.

''When I started doing it..I..I truthfully just wanted to get the baby weight off,''She whispered and bit her lip,''But then every time I stepped on the scale and saw a lower number..I felt happy.I felt content.''She whispered,breaking Michael's heart completely.

''Αthena,look at me please.''He whispered,making Athena look up at him,hesitated.He sighed at the sight of her red eyes,caressing her cheek gently as the water was running over them.''My beautiful angel.''He whispered,falling in love all over with those blue eyes that his little girls had inherited.

''I fell in love with you on our first date by the lake.I fell even more in love with you when we got engaged and then married,but when you carried my two girls,I thought that my heart would explode.And when I saw you giving birth to them,I wanted to worship you.When I see you feeding them,I just can't help but fall in love all over.I never knew that three people could have such a grip on my heart.''He admitted,making Athena melt in his arms.

''When I saw those stretch marks all over your tummy and your breasts,I couldn't help but want to kiss them.They show what hard job you did of carrying our babies and then being their only source of nutrition.That's truly remarkable,Athena.''He whispered,running his fingers carefully through her wet and long jet black hair that he loved.

''Your soft tummy,your full hips,your full breasts.I just wanted to hug you and kiss you all day.I love how soft you are,baby.''He whispered and kissed her forehead.''And it breaks my heart to see the damage that you do to your body.''He added,making her bite her lip as the tears were flowing down her cheeks.

''You are everything that I ever wanted.A dream walking on earth.And I wouldn't change anything about you.Never.I don't care about the baby weight,I care about you being healthy.Can you try being healthy for me?For our daughters?And more especially..for you?''He whispered,making her nod her head.

She sniffed,trying to gulp down the rest of the tears,''I want to try.I will try.''She whispered,making him sigh in relief.''I almost fainted in the office today and if it wasn't for John to hold me and bring me a glass of water,I would for sure be on the floors.It was..scary.''She whispered.

When she almost blacked out at the office,it was truly a wake up call.John had been the one to notice how dizzy she was and once her knees buckled he was instantly by her side.Sitting her down on her chair,he brought a glass of water,teasingly asking her if she was knocked up with more Grays.But in fact,he knew better.

He took a deep breath,''We will take some small steps,together,alright?I will be by your side,always.You know that.''He whispered,''In sickness and health,''He added,kissing her forehead and rubbing her back.

The rest of the night was spend with the two of them washing each other's bodies,checking on their baby girls and cuddling on the bed;Michael whispering sweet nothings to her ear,making sure that she knew how valuable she was to him.How she was his one and only.How she was his angel on earth.

He made sure to remind her,even when she eventually fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 10.2K 32
the youngest petrovna gets tangled in an affair with a peaky blinder. john shelby complete
2.7M 37.5K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)
730K 19.6K 67
after a night of violent pub fights, michael gray stumbles across a shivering midwife and offers her company after the delivery of a baby. [started...
1M 24.5K 44
in which an arranged marriage spawns true love.