Your Oceans| To Love Love - V...

By BrighterThanYaFuture

A group of college students deal with the growing pains and explore life and each other as a looming threat t... More

The Players
One| His Favorite Show
Two| You're Saying He's Scared of Me
House Concepts
Three| Why Didn't He Want Me To Touch Him
Four| You Would Tell Me Right
Five| My Brain Did Not Work Well The First Few Times
Six| You Need To Calm Down, Bunny
Seven| I Can Make This Moment Last A Little Longer, With No Consequences
Eight| Because I Was Imagining It Was You
Nine| Look, If You Want Me To Agree With You, I Am Not
Ten| You Need A Break
Eleven| Jimin Tastes Yummy
Twelve| Please, Yoongi
Thirteen| Now You Do It Correctly
Fourteen| I Like What I See
Fifteen| It Is Hot Tea On A Cold Rain Stormy Day
Sixteen| I Don't Know. Just An Inquiry.
Seventeen| Please, Can I Take A Shower
Eighteen| I Think You Owe Me An Apology
Nineteen| You Will Fuck Me Up Worse
Twenty| I Don't Know If I Want That
Twenty One| Right Before He . . .
Twenty Two| The Sweetest Date
Twenty Three| The Children's Privacy
Twenty Four| So What Do We Do Now
Twenty Five| After That, We Still Acted As Friends
Twenty Six| I'll Go
Twenty Seven | He Wasn't Comfortable
Check Out Me Duele
Twenty Eight| Wow, He Is A Beautiful One, Isn't He
Thirty| Are You Ready
Thirty One| He Probably Hates Me
Thirty Two| Whenever She Wants It
Thirty Three| Everyone's Sacrifice
Your Oceans| One Shots

Twenty Nine| Understand What I Am Doing

165 10 0
By BrighterThanYaFuture

Jin watched his brother sleeping in the bed. His fever was going down. Thank goodness. "Yoonki." He whispered. "I am so sorry this happened to you."

Hoseok and Namjoon walked into the room. "How is he holding up?" asked Namjoon, leaning against the door post.

"Whatever the last potion was you two gave him is making his fever break," Jin said, turning to them.

"The red viper antidote. If this is the case, he should be waking up soon. Whoever gave him the poison did not want him to die, only to remain unconscious for a period of time," Namjoon relayed.

"I wonder why," said Jin. He praised the two men for their quick work.

"It was actually Hobi who found the antidote." Namjoon gave his credit. "Now we need to monitor his symptoms and make sure his fever goes away completely. I may have an idea as to why the poisoner wanted Yoongi to eventually wake up," Namjoon said, solemn. "It is to traffic him. That is where Yeonjun is, in a sex trafficking house."

Jin's heart almost stopped. "What the fuck?"

"Yeah, and believe it or not that is the good news," Namjoon said sarcastically.

"Well, what could possibly be the bad news?" Hobi asked, his concern for his younger cousin growing. What could possibly be worse than being sex trafficked?

"Yeonjun is there willingly," said Namjoon. Jin choked on air.

"W- What?" asked Jin. He could not believe his ears. He then simply asked, "Why?"

"He thinks this will be a good opportunity for him to 'snoop around' and 'get more information' on the trafficking ring. I know this wouldn't be bad for a professional, but he is a high schooler." Namjoon said.

Jin simply put his head in his hand thinking. Hoseok asked, "How do you know this?"

"He just teleported back and told us about 30 minutes ago. He said he would check in every 3 or 4 or something hours. Then he left."

"We need to stop him," Hoseok then turned to Jin, "What is that stuff you are pumping Felix up with?"

"That's what I said," Namjoon chimed.

Cough. Cough. . cough. . .

All three of the men turned to look at Yoongi, who was beginning to open his eyes. Hoseok ran to his side. "Yoongi, hey we are here." Yoongi adjusted his eyes to the light. He then tried to sit up.

"No, take your time, Yoonki," Jin instructed. "Lie down."

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked in a raspy voice, allowing himself to fall back into the pillows. "What happened?"

"You were drugged, " said Hobi, petting his hair. "Well, poisoned. Both."

"Fuck." Was all Yoongi said. He closed his eyes and placed his own hand on his head. He waited a few seconds, then spoke again. "Where is Yeonjun?"

The three others looked at each other, not sure if they should relay the information to him now. Jin nodded to the other two, then said, "He is a willing participant in a trafficking ring. From what I am gathering, someone must have drugged you intending for you to be in that ring, instead of him."

"Yeah, he said that he teleported you back but couldn't get himself back in time, so he allowed the men to just take him. Then, instead of just coming home, he stayed in their custody and is attempting to play fucking inspector gadget," Namjoon said. He was becoming angry again.

Yoongi exhaled as he placed his hand on his temple. "My head. . ."

Hobi was at his side. "Don't you worry about it. We will handle it." They continued to ask him questions and monitor his symptoms.

~~~~~

Yeonjun placed his ear near the door of the room he was being kept in. He listened for activity outside of the door. He had seen a room that looked like an office. That was where he wanted to teleport so he could get into whatever files may be in there. He teleported into the same closet that he was in earlier. As he scoped out the main room where the men were earlier, he saw that it was empty, yet still illuminated. There were a few of the victims in there cleaning up, now with minuscule clothes on, a thin silk fabric dress for the women and just silk shorts for the men. The office that was his target was empty and the lights were off. No one was paying attention to that room. He teleported inside of the office.

The office was dark and cool, but the furniture inside was nice and he could tell whoever owned this office had a lot of money. He saw books and a computer. He tried to open one of the desk drawers. Locked.

He needed tools.

He decided that when he teleported back home, he would place a camera inside the building to monitor and record the activity. He also would give a tracker to the guys at home so they would be able to know the exact location of this place.

He looked around the office. There were files that he opened, full of documents. Should I just take as much as I could back? But what would I use to carry them. He searched around the office, in the closet and found a black duffel bag. Perfect. He grabbed it and began to look through the files in dept, making sure to keep an eye on the door and to not make too much noise. There were a few flash drives in an envelope. We can download these and return them. He took them and stuffed them in the bag.

Soon, it was almost time to check back in with the people at home.

~~~~~

Thud!

He hit the kitchen table again.

Kookie was in the living room on the couch. His eyes were puffy and red from crying. Yeonjun was not sure if he should press the matter, so he decided not to. He dropped the duffel bag on the floor. "I need a few things." He rummaged through the bag and began throwing files and flash drives on the table. "Also, these may be of use."

"What are they?" Kookie asked, opening one of the files.

"I am not entirely sure what everything is in here, but we can sift through it," Yeonjun began to look for flashlights around Jin's apartment, his phone and other devices that could help him with his search. "I want to put this phone inside of the facility so we can track exactly where the facility is. I turned on the tracking so you all will be able to see it when I share my location." He looked around at the room. "Where is everyone?"

"Umm. Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Felix are next door. By the way, Yoongi woke up and he is doing decently. No permanent damage. Jimin and ... Taehyung are in Namjoon's room." His last few words were sad. Yeonjun picked up on it. He knew that he, Tae and Jimin were a threesome and their relationship intrigued him, and they were making it work so well. However, he noticed that there was now a bump in the road.

"What is it Kookie? It looks like you have been bawling your eyes out."

"It is nothing to worry about. We have more important things to do," he said, flipping through a file.

"Well, we need as many eyes and hands as we can get to get through these filed quickly. I want to call those two from the back, but I am not sure what is going on," Yeonjon said, leaning against the hallway arch. "Are you all, like, fighting?"

Jungkook lifted his head to the ceiling and took a breath before he said, "Tae was not very happy with me taking your side earlier today." He started to tear up, "... that's it. It is nothing more than that." He wanted to stop talking about it, but at the same time wanted to spill his guts to Yeonjun about how he was feeling. Tae would already know how he was feeling. In fact, Tae did . . .

Yeonjun watched the man in front of him. Tae had no right to make Jungkook feel like this, and definitely not on Yeonjun's behalf. They did not have time for this. He walked to Namjoon's room, where Tae and Jimin were lying in the bed.

"You know you are so selfish, Empath," Yeonjun yelled at Tae, who turned to him in surprise. "I understand what I am doing is 'scaring' you and you do not think that this is a good idea for me to go to the trafficking house, but don't take this out on Kookie."

"What are you talking about?" Tae asked.

"Seriously?!" Yeonjun asked. "While you are in here sulking and shit about everything going on, Kookie actually has balls enough to help. And he is doing it while you are making him feel like shit." He watched as his cousin's face distorted into anger. He kept on. "And by the way I may have found out where your boyfriend's damn rapist teacher is hiding, but you would not know because you are not necessarily helping by being in here, are you?" Yeonjun could feel himself getting madder as he spoke. Tae's audacity. Yeonjun was actually in his own mood right now, and going off on Tae felt right at the moment. "I know you are an empath, so feel me when I say these next words . . . Don't you ever sit there and treat Jungkook like that again. He may not have agreed with you. Hell, this is probably one of the few times he has stood up to you, but if you ever make him feel so low and upset like this then you really do not deserve to have him. And I do not give a fuck if it is on my behalf, he is the ONLY one who has had my back right now. He looks at you two like fucking gods for some reason."

"I am not treating him any kind of way-" Tae started.

"Don't lie! Jimin-" started Yeonjun, but he was cut off.

"Don't bring him into this," Tae said.

"Yes, because he seems to have sided with you instead of being a happy medium-"

"I did not-" Jimin started, clearly insulted.

"You're not with Jungkook. You know what, just stay in here. You two should stay in here. Kookie doesn't need you two anyway," Yeonjun snapped back.

"Woah woah woah, what's going on here?" Jin came in hearing the arguing when he walked into the duplex. Yeonjun rolled his eyes and walked out the room.

Kookie stood in the hallway when Yeonjun walked into the living room. "Yeonjun, what are you doing?"

"Helping you out. There is no reason those two should be shunning you and making you feel bad."

"Yeonjun, they aren't shunning me. They were just-" Kook started.

"Look, I know they are your boyfriends, and you want to protect them. By all means, but we need to all be together and focusing a lot more on action," Yeonjun said.

"And you the little firecracker think that you will just set everything in motion with this infiltration. You are going to get yourself in trouble that we cannot fix, Yeonjun," Jin explained.

"It would be easier if you all would listen to me and help. We can do this." Yeonjun walked to the living room coffee table where he dumped all of the files and items he stole. Jin followed. "There is probably valuable information on these files. I still am searching through the facility, but look at all of this that I found just in 1 office."

"There is valuable information, I saw it myself." Kook chimed in. He avoided going into RM's room with the others, so he went back into the living room with Jin and Yeonjun. "A list of names and their address. Titled 'PATRONS'. Even though it is dangerous, Jin, this is a goldmine and I believe the Coven could use this. The others would not reason with us, they just dismissed Yeonjun's ideas."

Jin thought for a while. "Let me see those files." This excited Yeonjun. Jin was the voice of reason. This is why he is the oldest.

On the computer, Kook had begun opening some of the downloaded content from the flash drives. He handed Jin the file containing the addresses. He sat the computer in front of him. "I recognize a few of these addresses and names, and they are definitely from the lesser faction. These files on this flash drive have other addresses. When I googled them, they lead to secluded warehouses and abandoned buildings. A whole list."

"I also want to put a phone in there so we can know exactly where the house that I am at now is. I was in the back of a van or truck pretending to be passed out, so I don't know where they took me," Yeonjun relayed.

"You know, Yeonjun, this is . . . this is big," Jin said as he placed his hand on his head as he shook it. "I cannot believe that I am saying this. I will talk to the others and I will allow you to go back. But this is the last night and you grab as much as you can. That is it, and we will work with whatever you bring back."

"We will look through the files while you are gone," Kook ensured. "I wish we had an earpiece or something."

"I am going to be going back soon, so let me make sure I have everything I need," Yeonjun checked the duffel bag again.

Kook watched as Yeonjun placed items from the house into the duffel. He wished that Yeonjun had not gone off on Tae and Jimin, but at the same time was grateful that he had stood up for him. He had not spoken to the other two since they went in the room after Yeonjun first returned. He had not had time to feel out the situation yet. Kook knew that it would have resolved itself, but he really hope that this did not make things worse. 

🤩 Feel free to vote, comment and share and save it to your reading lists 😁 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.5K 30
"we were better off as friends" or where Taehyung, who is Jungkook's sister's boyfriend ends up in a bed with Jungkook drunk. started- 02/09/2020 end...
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
321K 2.8K 42
[𝐁𝐓𝐒] 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥! ~ a collection of bts bxb one-shots~ started - december 23rd, 2020 ended - august 31st, 2021 @𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘮�...
278K 14.2K 198
Real conversations from the house of bangtan