Sleeping With The Enemy

By shxywatt

Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2 - Meeting
Chapter 3 - Goodbye Eren
Chapter 4 - First day of school
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 - That's not a friend
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - I'm going back
Chapter 17 - Room 01
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - My friend
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Bandage
Chapter 30 - The Orphanage
Chapter 31 - Jefriá
Chapter 32 - Mariá
Chapter 33 - J.A
Chapter 34 - Lies
Chapter 35 - Lo siento Má .
Chapter 36 - Gío ?
Chapter 37 - What are you hiding ?
Chapter 38 - Bad Llyn
Chapter 39 - You slept with the Enemy
*End * Chapter 40 - Mantenerte Fuerte
B O O K T W O ?

Chapter 13 - Halloween party

1.2K 24 13
By shxywatt

***
Saturday night .
The day of the halloween party ...

"I'm so excited " Mariá said fixing her makeup .

"Samee "
"You look so good "

Maria and Dylan were matching for the halloween party . Maria went as a policeman and Dylan was dressed as an inmate - prisoner - .

"Thanks , I like your costume aswell " Maria said looking at me .

I was dressed as an angel . I was going to be as a pirate but I heard alot of people were already going to dress as one . My theme was a white angel .
I wore laced white wings and I wore a laced white crop top . I matched with a ruffled white skirt and high white boots . I wore a white halo headband to complete the whole look .

With my hair , I decided to keep it natural . I made my curls defined and loose . I laid my edges at the front and I left curly strands in front of my face . I wore rhinestone silver hoops . My makeup looked so good .
It was a simple cat eyed look and I applied a bunch of white highlighter on my face and it turned out looking so pretty .

My nails were pretty and simple .
Outfit ♡ :

Hair ♡ :

Makeup ♡ :

Nails ♡ :

Admiring my self in the mirror - as I should - there was a knock at the door .

"Come in Dylan " Maria said .

When Dylan came in their outfits looked like a pair . She was the police man he was the bad guy . He was wearing an orange jumpsuit and had handcuffs In his pocket .
Alsohis hair looked a mess , but I'm sure that was part of the look .

"Omg baby you look so hot " Maria said standing up and kissing Dylan .

They began making out when I cleared my throat .

"Whoops . Doesn't he look good Amaya ? " She said stroking his chest .

Dylan looked straight at me and was again looking me up and down and licked his dry crusty lips .

"Umm I - "

"C'mon let's go Dylan " She said holding his hand .

Before they left the room , Dylan took one last glare at me and they left .
I get bad vibes from that guy and I don't like it .
And Maria just left me like that she said we would go together but clearly not .
Just as I was about to do something the door opened again .

"Hey Amaya can we borrow your car ? "Maria said .

"Um why can't I just drive all of us there ? "

"I don't think you'll like us making out in the back seat " She said chuckling.

"Oh okay then " I said handing over my car keys .

"Thanks , let's go bae you can drive "

And again they left and again he looked at me up and down .
I didn't have my car . I didn't have a ride . Who was going to take me .
I decided to text Evelyn if she was free .

Me : Hey I don't have my car on me right now , can you give me a ride ?

Evelyn : I'm still getting ready .
I'll ask Luca ;)

Me : Omg not the ' ;) ' there's nothing between us trust me .

Evelyn : Okok 😒 . He said to wait outside in the parking lot he'll be there in 2 minutes .

Me : Alright thank you so much 💗

Evelyn : No problem baby 💞💓💗💕

I put my phone away in my fluffy shoulder bag and I waited in the parking lot .
In about a minute , I saw a black Mercedes speeding into the car park .
I already knew it was him .

He opened the door and stepped out of his car . It was dark so I couldn't see him very well .

"You ready ? " He said

"Yeah let's go "

We both got into his car and lord when he turned the car light on he looked amazing ...
He wasn't really wearing a costume bit he looked super hot .
He was wearing a satin black blazer and a black satin shirt . He buttoned the first 3 buttons which really complimented his jawline and he was showing off his one tattoo on the lower of his shoulder . It was a writing in another language I couldn't guess what language it was .
He was wearing his black jeans and a bling watch . His hair still looked wet meaning he must've came out the shower .

"You ready ? " He asked snapping me out of thoughts .

"Yeah I'm ready "

When he started omg I cannot help myself please help me . The way he drove can drive any girl crazy . His hand was so big compared to mine . His veins were popping and everything one small paper cut and he was done for sure .

"What?" He answered and I noticed he had a tighter grip on the steering wheel .

"Huh?"

"Your staring . Again "

"Oh , it's just that you look so tense "

"Well maybe because your staring to much "

"Oh right sorry "

I looked ahead on the road and we were in such an awkward silence .

"Why did you need a lift I thought you had a car ? "

"I do but my friend wanted to borrow mine for her boyfriend and her so i asked Evelyn "

"Oh right "

When we arrived I was in shock .

"Woow " I said admiring the huge house .

"You like ? "

"Yeah . Alot " I gasped .

The mansion was so big it could fit the whole school maybe even another school combined .
What the hell does his parents work as ?

He parked his car and he opened the door for me to get out .

"I like your costume . " He said looking at me .

"Thank you . Your not really wearing a costume but I like what your wearing .
Muy caliente "

He chuckled .
"Very hot huh ? "

"Whaat ? Omg you know spanish ? "I asked . I felt my face heating from the embarrassment .

"Yes I do señora "

"Ugh you just made me feel bad about myself " I said crossing my arms .

He laughed and we both went inside .

There was wayy more people than I expected . Everyone had their costumes and were either there with the friends , or their boyfriend or girlfriend .

"It's so loud " I said covering my ears with my hands .

"I know , we can go somewhere quieter if you want " Luca suggested .

"Yes please "

He guided me upstairs and there was another living room .
Evelyn was on the couch and beside her was Matteo . He had his arm around her and she was smiling but as soon as they saw us he removed his hand .

"Did we interrupt something " I said laughing .

"No you didn't Amaya " Matteo said rolling his eyes .

"Omg we have similar outfits " Evelyn said standing up .

She was wearing a black bodycon dress , black wings and a black halo .

Evelyn :

"You look great . I mean I don't blame Matt I wouldn't keep my hands off you " I said laughing .

"Oh shush " Evelyn said playfully hitting my arm .

She sat back down and patted the seat next to her gestering for me to sit .

"You to Luca " Evelyn said .

"And what If they ruin the house downstairs ? " Luca said .

"They'll be fine don't worry " She said .

"Okay but if anything happens it's on you "

"Yeahyeah . Anyways what do you guys want to do ? " Evelyn asked .

"We can play a game ? " I suggested .

"Truth or dare " Matteo said .

"Yes" Evelyn and Luca both said at the same time .

"What's that ?" I asked and now the whole room was staring at me .

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS ?" Matteo asked shocked .

I shook my head .

"It's basically a game . If you choose dare someone tells you what to do and you have to do it . If you pick truth someone gives you a question that you have to answer truthfully " Evelyn explained .

"Okay I think I've got it "

"Okay let's star-" before the door opened and Maria and Dylan walked in .

"Oh Amaya your here " Maria said scanning the room .

"Yeah were playing a game wanna join ?"

"Sure " she said sitting on the opposite sofa with Dylan .

Before we were about to start Ashton walked in asking to play . Then Maddison and Ana ...

"What's this truth or dare ? "Maddison asked .

"Yeah" Evelyn said

"Alright I'm scared of Nothing " She said glaring at me and walked past to sit on a sofa and Ana following her like a sheep .

Matteo locked the door so no one else could come in .

"Alright who's first ? " Matteo said .

"We should decide by spinning a bottle " I suggested .

"Yeah what a smart idea " Maddison said smiling at me .

What a sarcastic bitch .

She got up from her seat and moved right next to Luca .
Kindof hurt seeing that he didn't move .

Matteo span the bottle and ofcourse it landed on me .

"Ooo Its you Amaya truth or dare "Matteo said .

"Um dare " I answered .

"Hmm take a shot of this " Matteo said handing me a small cup .

"Omg is this alcohol I'm not trying to get drunk again "

"Is she a chicken? " Ana said snorting with Maddison .

I drank the drink quickly and smiled at Ana who snickered and looked away .

I span the bottle and it landed on Ashton .

"Dare" He answered

"Okay um you take a shot aswell "

Without a second thought , he drank like 2 shots . He was trying to impress me when he wiggled his eyebrows .
Ashton span the bottle and it landed on Dylan .

"I choose dare bro "

"Alright let's make this more interesting , go kiss the black angel , Evelyn "

At this point the whole room was dead silent .

"What ? He's literally taken Ashton that's dirty he has a girlfriend . " Evelyn answered .

"I don't mind " Dylan said shrugging his shoulders .

"WHAT ? " Maria screeched taking his hand off her thighs .

"I'm joking baby " Dylan said trying to kiss her but she rejected .

"Um can we change this " I said .

"Yeah " Evelyn said spinning the bottle .

Maddison .

"Dare "

"Take a shot "

"Easy" She answered taking a shot .

Maddison span the bottle and It landed on Ana .

"Dare" Ana said smiling .

"Go kiss any boy you want in this room " Maddison answered .

"...Alright " Ana said .

She started walking towards Matteo which I noticed Evelyn started to look really pissed .

Ana slowly walked towards him and when Matteo noticed he jumped on the sofa .

"NO WAY , GO KISS LUCA "

"Come near me and I'll strangle you " Luca responded with a straight face .

That phrase made me laugh and he looked over at me with a raised brow and I immediately shut my mouth .

"Ugh leave it " Ana said slumping down in her seat .

She span the bottle and it landed on Mariá .

"Truth"

"Okay Mariá . Why do hate Evelyn "

"What ? " Maria answered

"You heard her answer the question Maria " Maddison said looking between Maria and Evelyn and me .

"Well um , I really don't hate you it's just tha- "

"Voice records say otherwise " Maddison said waving her phone about .

"What ?" Evelyn said confused .

Maria didn't respond which made me feel abit uneasy . She must've said something bad about Evelyn and Maddison had the recording . How did she get the recording ?

She span the bottle and it landed on Dylan .

"Truth bro " He answered

"Do you have feelings for another girl Dylan " Maddison asked .

"I- No " He stuttered .

"Remember it's truth you have to answer truthfully " Ana said giggling .

Ok I really didn't like this now .

"I don't , I only like Maria "

"Okayy whatever you say " Maddison said laughing .

Dylan span the bottle and it landed on Maria again .

"Do you have feeling for another boy Mariá ? " Maddison asked .

"No I don't I only like Dylan " She answered quickly .

"Wow ok " Maddison said raising both her eyebrows .

Maria span the bottle and it landed on Matteo .

"If there was one girl in the room you had to marry who would it be " Luca asked paying full attention to the game now .

"Uh Evelyn " He answered flushed .
There were a bunch of Awws in the room and a very red Evelyn and Matteo .

"Ohh isn't that nice " Maddison said .

Matteo said spinning the bottle and it landed on Maddison .

"You looked very surprised when Dylan said he had no other feeling for another girl . You looked at your phone Why's that " Ana asked

"Well funny you ask Ana " She said turning on her phone .

"I mean who wants to see the evidence? " She said walking up to the projector and connecting her phone so all of us could see .

"Screenshots or videos Mariá ? " She asked .

"I- "

She put up multiple screenshots of texts from Dylan asking if he can come over and calling her hot from her story .
She then put a voice recording .

" Omg Maddison please answer . Maria's sleeping and I'm really bored can I go to your place again and have some fun ? . I saw Mariás friend again she's so hot and so is the other one . Evelyn I think and Amaya . I would love if all 3 of you were in my bed right now . *sigh* call me back babe "

The room was dead silent and I looked over at Maria who looked very angry .

"What the hell Dylan " Maria said slapping Dylan .

There were a bunch of Ooos and Dylan tried to explain himself but she wasn't having it .
She kept hitting him and then Matteo had to separate the two .

"Okay um let's forget that happened " Matteo said spinning the bottle and it landed on me .

"Dare "

"Take off your clothes " Ashton said licking his lips .

"Are you dumb ? "

"Are you a chicken ? " Maddison said laughing .

"I'm no chicken I'm not taking my clothes of for a stupid dare "

"She's just scared guys " Ana said pouching her lips .

"She's not scared if she doesn't want to take them off she doesn't have to " Luca said looking up from his phone .

"Why are you defending her " Maddison said .

"Because your such a bitch " Matteo said .

"Yeah Maddison you can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do " Evelyn answered .

"Oh really Evelyn " Maddison said standing up .

"Um yeah "

"Okay I have a truth for Evelyn "
"Tell everyone about your tragic story . People need to know the truth right ? I mean Amaya's your new bestie right ? " She said laughing .
"Tell her . Go on . About how Luca was never really your brother . Show her how toxic you can be . "

"Tell her about how you killed Lucas's brother " Maddsion said crossing her arms .

The room was once again dead silent .
Maddsion went way to far this time .
I looked at Evelyn who was on the verge of tears and I knew she wasn't able to defend her self .

"What ? " Luca said standing up .
"Say it again "

"She was being annoying Luca " She said rolling her eyes .

"She doesn't have to answer any questions from you "I said defending my friend .

"No one was asking you homewreaker "

"Home wreaker ? " Evelyn said laughing wiping her eyes .
"Oh shut up Maddison I don't wanna hear it . You and Luca never dated . Go on admit it to everyone here . How toxic and careless YOU can be . How YOU pretended to date him and you havent dated ever since 7th grade . Tell everyone here how attached you are to him . All your missed calls and received texts . You desperate slut showing up to our house everyday in your lingerie but Luca just turns you away . Go on tell everyone about it "

"You bitch " Maddsion mumbled .

"Say it louder " I said

"NO ONE IS ASKING YOU " Maddison yelled .
"She's lying shes just trying to make me look bad to impress Matteo "

"No she's not . I have pictures and videos " Luca said lifting up his phone .

"You won't " She muttered

"Watch me " Luca answered

"Do it " I said .

"Stay out of this " Maddison said pointing her finger at me .

"And what are you going to do if I don't ? " I said standing up

"I'll fight you " Ana said standing up

"Oh really " I crossed my arms

"Yeah I would love to see you try beat me up " Ana said .

"I would love to see you try Ana" Evelyn said standing up .
"Same with you Maddison "

I liked seeing her stand up for herself it shows the other person that your not scared nor weak .

"Sorry but I don't hit babies " Maddsion answered

"Baby? You were the one crying in your dorm about how Amaya hurt you so bad and you were crying jealous that Luca and Amaya sat together and they go to the library together "

Maddison came up to Evelyn and slapped her . Before Evelyn could hit back both her and Ana unlocked the door and ran out .

"Omg what are you waiting for go get her " I said to Evelyn and we both ran out the door .

"WAIT" Matteo yelled behind us .

We went downstairs looking for the 2 girls and I saw Evelyn push Ana and they were both fighting in the pool table area .

I walked into the kitchen and I saw Maddison .

"I guess it's just me and you huh " I said

"Yep , round 2 . I'm better and stronger trust me babes " Maddsion said throwing a glass that hit a wall behind me .

She screamed because she missed and jumped on me . We both struggled for abit before I got a glass and smashed it on her face . She yelled and screamed slapping me . She got me some times when I punched her nose multiple times . I punched her so many times until she stopped fighting and I was on top of her . I could feel my nose bleeding and I was shaking from all the anger I wanted to kill her .

I wrapped my hand around her neck in a tight grip . I didn't stop . She was shaking for breath I was shaking from anger . Moments flashed from when I killed Jake and how I strangled him to death .

They're was a crowd around us and someone kept calling my name but I didn't stop . She was trying to pull me off but i tightened my grip even more .
5 more seconds and she would've been dead .

"AMAYA STOP "

4

"STOP "

3

"SHE'S GOING TO KILL HER "

2

"OHMYGOD "

1

And I was pulled off from Maddison .
When I let go I could hear her desperatly gasping for air .

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? " Luca said helping me up

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID TO ME ? "

"That doesn't mean you strangle her almost to death . You could've killed her Amaya "

" I need mental help " I said realising what he said I barged past him running upstairs .
He called for me but I just kept running .

Eren told me not to get involved with drama and not to hurt anyone . If Luca didn't pull me away I could've killed the girl . Sent back to Spain and live in that depressing home for my whole lifetime with a bunch of toxic and non - mannered older men .

I ran up to the top floor to a room . I slammed the door and locked it behind me . I slid down the door and I cried .
I looked around the room and I could tell this was probably Lucas's room . It was the aesthetic of black .

I got up and looked around the room when I saw handcuffs from underneath his bed . There was also lots of files but they were all in another language .

Why would he have handcuffs ?
Maybe it was apart of his costume ?
Or he had some weird kink ?

Longggg longgggg chapter:) told ya'll last chapter I was going to give you a long chapter .
Do you guys wish that Amaya :

Killed Maddison

Or

Lucky that Luca pulled Amaya away and that Maddison is alive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 111 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
380K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
22.7M 798K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
8.1K 140 10
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...