𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 & 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 (...

By Themanofculture

In the beginning, things were Balanced, as all things should be. However, for reasons unknown, the embodiment... More

BIO
Prologue- A witches gift
1.0- From Zero
1.1- Bowel Hunter
2.0- The Happy Roswaal Mansion Family
2.1- The Sound Of Chains
2.2- REstart
2.3- The Meaning of Courage
2.4- Rem
2.4.1- Memory Snow
3.0- Return to the Capital
3.1- The Self Proclaimed Knight
3.2- The Crimson Sea
3.3- The Sickness Called Despair
3.4- The Outside of Madness
3.5- The Greed of a Pig
3.6- Restart Commence: From Zero
3.7- A Mothers Love
3.8- Battle Against the White Whale
3.9- A Flash of Sloth
3.10- Nefarious Sloth
3.11- The Traveller, Self-Proclaimed Knight & Greatest Knight
4.0- A Chance Encounter With the Witch
4.1- A Tea Party With the Witch
4.2- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt I
4.3- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt II
4.4- The HSIℲ˥ƎS Wielder of Flames: Prt III
A Valentines "Short"
Q
A
4.5- Who am I?
4.6- Childhood's End
Another Q
Another A

1.2- Breakdown of the cycle

2.9K 124 167
By Themanofculture

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid

Element: ???

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

Reinhard: It looks like that was a close call, but I'm glad I made it in time.

The person who walked through the cloud of dust-

Elsa: You're...

Reinhard: Now... Shall we put an end to this?

——————————————

——————————————

A few minutes earlier...

Felt: ANYONE!!! IS ANYONE HERE?!

Felt was running through the streets, but every house she passed by immediately shut their doors.

Felt: Damm it! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Felt then bumbled into someone and got knocked onto her back.

She looked up and saw a red haired individual with his hand out.

Reinhard: Okay. I'll help.

Present moment...

(Y/N): Rein...hard?

Reinhard: That's right, (Y/N). We meet again. Sorry I'm late. Black hair, black clothes, and a blade unique to the northern provinces. There is no mistaking those characteristics. You are the Bowel Hunter.

Subaru: What kind of evil nickname is that?!

Reinhard: It was derived from her unique killing style. Her name is known, even in the capital, as that of a dangerous individual.

(Y/N): Dangerous Individual sounds about right...

(Y/N) said wryly while holding his arm that had been healed after his last resurrection.

Elsa: Reinhard... Yes, a knight among knights, born to a line of master swordsmen, correct? How remarkable, having so many opponents be so much fun.

Reinhard: There are many things I'd like to ask you. I strongly suggest you surrender.

Elsa: You expect a starving predator to resist such choice, juicy prey?

Reinhard: Subaru, (Y/N), I think you should both stand back. If you'd both stand next to her, I'd appreciate it.

Reinhard pointed towards Not Satella who was kneeling by Ron's body.

(Y/N): Hai Hai... Ryoukai....

Subaru: You got it... That woman is like a monster, so don't lower your guard for even a second...

Reinhard: As luck would have it, hunting monsters happen to be my specialty.

The two then walked over to Ron's body, they could hear the faint sound of him breathing.

Subaru: Old Man Rom is still alive?!

Not Satella: He isn't out of the woods yet. I have to heal him now.

She raised both hands, then they both began to glow white.

Subaru: You really want to? He's part of the gang that stole your insignia...

Not Satella: That's why. I need him to recover, so he'll repay the favour by giving me information. He wouldn't lie to the person that saved his life. This is as much for my own sake.

(Y/N): Glad to know that you don't change...

Not Satella:... Hmm... Why do you speak like you know me?

(Y/N): Ah-

Not Satella: And... You knew the name of the spirit I have a contract with, how?

(Y/N):..... Uh... I'll fill you in on what I can later... But I think your focus should be on healing him...

Not Satella: .... Yes. You're right....

In the middle of the room, Elsa decided to run right towards Reinhard.

Reinhard: I would rather not use violence on a woman.

Reinhard stamped his foot hard on the ground, causing shockwaves that stunned Elsa, then he sent a kick at her waist.

Elsa stumbled to the ground but quickly regained her bearings.

Elsa: Just like the rumours say... No... You are even better...

Reinhard: I'm not sure I'll be able to meet your expectations.

Elsa: Aren't you going to use that sword at your hip? I would love to experience its legendary sharpness.

Reinhard: This sword can only be drawn when needed. The fact that it hasn't left its sheath means this is not one of those times.

Elsa: I do believe I've been underestimated.

Reinhard: It's an upsetting judgement for me, as well. Therefore... I shall take you on... With this, instead.

He walked over and picked up a sword that was laying on the ground.

Reinhard: Do you object?

Elsa: No, it is wonderful. Wonderful! Do entertain me please!

Elsa once again raced towards Reinhard.

Reinhard braced himself and prepared to counter, his blade began to glow light blue and he swung to his left to deflect Elsa's knife.

In the process he also managed to knock the Kukri knife out of her hands and caught it in his left hand.

Reinhard: If you've lost your weapon, I strongly suggest you surrender.

He then threw the Kukri knife into a wall and Elsa started running towards him again.

(Y/N): SHE'S GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

Elsa, while running took out another Kukri knife and slashed at Reinhard's bowels, but Reinhard managed to take a step back in the nick of time.

Elsa: I don't have a mere two fangs. Would you mind if we start again?

Reinhard: If I divest you of all your weapons, will you be satisfied?

Elsa: If I lose my fangs, I'll use my claws.

Elsa then jumped onto the platforms that were elevated all around the room, she continued to increase her speed to the point that Subaru couldn't even see her.

(Y/N) and Reinhard seemed to have no problem keeping up with their eyes and Elsa raced all around the room, leaving only a blur as she sped past.

Elsa: If I lose my claws, I'll use my bones. And if I lose my bones, I'll use my life.

She briefly stopped running around the room and then shot towards Reinhard, he parried her slash with seemingly no effort and Elsa ran around the room again looking for another angle.

Elsa: That is how a Bowel Hunter fights.

She shot towards Reinhard and struck again, but he had blocked. She continued attacking at different angles and Reinhard continued to block.

The process continued a minute more.

Subaru: Surely Reinhard won't fail to land the decisive blow, will he?

Not Satella: Because I'm using my spiritual arts, he cannot fight at full strength.

Subaru: What do those have to do with each other?

Not Satella: If Reinhard were truly intent on fighting, all the mana in the atmosphere would turn away from me.

(Y/N): I guess that makes sense, we definitely underestimated him before, and with how much power I'm guessing he's packing, that would put the whole heal thing in jeopardy.

Not Satella: I'm almost done healing him. When I give the signal, let him know.

Subaru and (Y/N) watched as the cut that was on Rom's neck slowly closed, and then the glow from Not Satella's hands died out.

Not Satella: Now he's alright, go ahead.

Subaru: REINHARD!! I DON'T REALLY GET IT, BUT DO YOUR THING!!

Reinhard nodded and the pressure in the room began to increase, Elsa took notice of this and ceased running around the room.

Elsa: What are you going to show me?

Reinhard: The swordplay of the Astrea family.

Reinhard's facial expression displayed how serious he was getting and he held onto his glowing blade with both hands.

Elsa: The Bowel Hunter, Elsa Granhiert.

Elsa said as she got into a stance.

Reinhard: Reinhard van Astrea, of the line of master swordsmen.

Reinhard also got into a stance, he held his sword near the side of his head as the blue glow of the blade surged.

Mana started to convert on the blade and it got brighter and brighter. Reinhard raised his sword and a blinding white light filled the room, he then swung the sword down, creating a blast that destroyed the entire loot house.

A lot of wind surged inside, and (Y/N), Subaru and Not Satella were forced to grab a hold of something in order to not be blown away.

The dust cleared away moments later and there was no trace of the Bowel Hunter.

Subaru: Hunting monsters is your specialty, my ass!!! You're a monster yourself!!

(Y/N): Yeaaaah... Gonna have to agree there...

Reinhard: Even I'm a bit hurt by a comment like that, Subaru.

The blade and hilt of the sword Reinhard was holding then turned to dust.

Reinhard: I'm sorry I asked too much of you. Rest well now.

Subaru: There isn't a shadow left, let alone a body... This is all that's left, after a single sword swing?

(Y/N): Yeah, just like I said... We severely underestimated him...

(Y/N) walked over to Reinhard, thanking him while rubbing the back of his head with a nervous sweatdrop.

(Y/N): Seriously, thanks a lot, I think I was running out of tricks...

Reinhard: I am glad that could be of assistance to you.

Not Satella: Is it... Finally over?

Subaru: Yeah, somehow or the other. Literally.

Not Satella: Why are you staring at me? That's quite rude.

Subaru: It's just, you still have your arms and legs, even your head...

Not Satella: If course I do. Don't say such scary things.

Subaru: Yeah, you're right. It's obvious, huh? Of course, I still have my arms! And there's no knife in my back or gaping hole in my gut.

Not Satella: You talk as if you've experienced those things before...

Subaru: There was a time when I did. Reinhard! You really saved our asses! Thanks a lot!! I guess you heard my hearts call for help, friend!!!

Reinhard: If I did do that, I'd certainly be proud... Friend.

Reinhard looked over at Felt who was standing behind a broken wood pillar.

Reinhard: She was desperately running around the streets, and she asked for my help.

Not Satella: That's....

(Y/N): Hold on... Before you do anything, just remember that if she hadn't brought Reinhard, we'd have been destroyed sooner or later.... So uhh... Spare the ice-statue punishment please!

Not Satella: I wouldn't do anything that vio-

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

*RUMBLE*

Oh God no...

PLEASE NO-

Reinhard: SUBARU!!!

That bitch jumped out of the rubble and was running towards Not Satella, she was too fast, there was no way any of us were going to make it, Dam it!! I don't wanna have to restart!!!!

Subaru: SHE'LL GO FOR THE GUUT!!!!

Subaru managed to pick up Rom's club in the nick of time, he pushed Not Satella out of the way and blocked Elsa's slash.

While that was happening, I was already making my way towards her.

I wound back my fist and sent the strongest punch I could to her face.

She got sent flying up into the air and I used that opportunity to fire a plasma blast.

She spun around while in the air and managed to dodge the blast. She then landed on the ground a distance away from us.

Elsa: Tch, he got in my way again...

Reinhard: That's enough! Elsa!

She dashed her broken knife elsewhere.

Elsa: Soon enough, I'll disembowel everyone here.

She then jumped up onto an elevated platform.

Elsa: Until then, take good care of your bowels.

(Y/N): Next time we meet!! Things will be different!! If we cross paths again, I will kill you and I don't care how! That is my promise to you, Elsa Granhiert!!

As I say this, my pupils construct into slits, my horns surface; Large bat-like wings erupt from my back and my tail also comes out.

I see Elsa look at me and lick her lips, before she departs, she says-

Elsa: I look forward to it... (Y/N)-kun~

Hmph... She better... Sooner or later my original power... Or I guess I should say it's power will return to me. And then my journey through this world will take a turn... For better or worse.

Reinhard: Are you okay?!

Not Satella: Whether I'm unhurt doesn't matter! More importantly, are you all right? That was far too reckless!

She walks over to and checks up on Subaru.

(Y/N): Yeah, you surprised me there, one wrong move and you would have died...

Subaru: Oh, it was no problem, I'm actually more surprised... So this is what you really look like?

(Y/N): Yeah... Guess the cats out of the bag now... But... Although we took the long road.... We've finally broken free from the cycle... And reached this point.

Subaru: Yes!!

Surprising everyone there, Subaru did that strange pose again.

Subaru: My name is Natsuki Subaru! And I just saved your life from a heinous villain!! Are we okay on that!!!

Not Satella: Okay???

I believe he said that in English... So probably she didn't understand...

Subaru: It means "Are we clear on that?" So... OKAY!!!

Not Satella: O-Okay...

Subaru: I, your rescuer, saved your life. And you are the heroine I saved! So wouldn't that mean you should repay me in kind? Wouldn't it?

Not Satella: All right, I get it...

(Y/N): Really man??...

Not Satella: Only if it's within my power, of course.

Subaru: In that case, I have only one request! Yes, my request is...

*SNAP*

He snapped his fingers and held out his hand... I didn't expect what came out of his mouth next... But I should have...

Subaru: Tell me your name.

There was silence for a few seconds and then Not Satella started giggling.

Not Satella: Emilia.

Subaru: Eh?

Emilia: My name is Emilia. Just Emilia! Thank you, Subaru. For saving me.

She held out her hand to him...

The beauty of an Elf... Or I guess in this case... A Half-Elf... In the moonlight...

It's definitely a sight to behold...

All the times I got hurt since coming to this world... The pain I felt... Having to do so much with so little power... And... The only compensation on my end is getting to see this wholesome moment...

How long... How long has it truly been... Since I've felt like this...

Just... At peace with myself...

For the first time in... An extremely long time... There isn't any uncertainty in my head...

I was always anxious... Wondering what awaited me around every corner...

I asked myself if I would always be running away, searching for a home I thought for sure never existed...

But right here right now... I do not feel like that...

For once... I feel certain... That this is something I wanted to do, no matter the consequence...

The first time I died... I actually didn't have any regrets, despite all the circumstances surrounding this situation....

I think this world might be it...

Maybe... Just maybe-

——————————————

Reinhard: Still, Subaru, I'm surprised and glad that you're unhurt.

Subaru: Well, this thing protected me just in time. If not for that, I'd be in two pieces right now.

(Y/N): Yep, if not for this clu-

Oh no...

The Club was split in two...

Subaru: Eh?

Subaru looked down at his tracksuit. Part of it opened up, and then a cut appeared at Subaru's bowel area...

Subaru: Well... Shit...

Blood then spurred out of the wound and Subaru collapsed.

(Y/N)/Emilia: SUBARU!!!!

——————————————

Emilia managed to heal Subaru in the nick of time... Fuck... This happened to me in the loop before last if I recall... We shoulda seen that coming-

(Y/N): How is he?

Emilia: He should be over the hump now.

Reinhard: By the way, Emilia-sama, what is your relationship to Subaru and (Y/N)?

Emilia: Uh... Well I've never met them before today...

Reinhard: Hmm... How strange...

Emilia: Huh? What is?

(Y/N): The thing is... Earlier today... I told Reinhard to give you a message... For you to stay away from the loot house while we retrieve your insignia...

Emilia: I don't recall meeting you two before today though?... And that reminds me... (Y/N), you also knew Puck's name... How is it that you know so much about me?

(Y/N): *Sighs* You're not gonna believe me... It's really crazy...

Reinhard: I'm sure it's an interesting story...

(Y/N): See the thing is, up until now... Subaru and I have-

Narrator's P.O.V

Everything around (Y/N) then froze, except from him, the world looked distorted and (Y/N) started looking around in confusion.

(Y/N): The hell is happening?!

A claw made from shadow approached him and phased through his body and went inside.

Then (Y/N) felt something get crushed on the inside.

(Y/N): NOT... THIS... AGAIIIIIIN!!!!!

Time them started to move like normal and both Reinhard and Emilia jumped in alarm in reaction to (Y/N) screaming bloody murder.

Emilia: (Y-(Y/N)?!

Reinhard: What's going on?!

(Y/N) then dropped onto his back.

Emilia: (Y/N)?!

Reinhard: Did the Bowel Hunter get him as well?!

Emilia: That shouldn't be possible... There isn't any evidence to suggest that has happened... But...

She placed her hands at (Y/N)'s neck and widened her eyes.

Emilia:.... He's dead...

Reinhard: That... That can't be!

Emilia: I remember.... Some point earlier... He mentioned something about not being able to die... And I saw it... With my own two eyes, after he died he came back to life.

Reinhard: Do you think it's some sort of Divine protection?...

Emilia:... It's the only thing I can think of... So maybe... He'll resurrect later... He looks like a Demi-Human... Kind of like the Dragonkin... But I've never seen one with my own eyes before.

Reinhard: I guess only time will tell. What should we do now? I would be glad to take them both home as guests.

Emilia: No, it's alright. I'll take them home with me. That way, I can learn what's really going on. But more importantly, what will become of that girl and the old man?

They both looked over at Felt who was kneeled at Ron's side.

Reinhard: Officially, I cannot overlook what they've done. But... Unfortunately, I'm off duty today.

Emilia: You're a bad knight~

Emilia said while giggling. She then walked over to Felt.

Emilia: Is this old man your family?

Felt: Something like that... Old Man Rom is the only one I have... I guess he's like my Grandpa...

Emilia: I see. I only have one family member, too. But he's always asleep at the most important moments. When he's awake, I'd never say that aloud.

Emilia spoke in a soft tone and with a smile on her face. Felt turned her head to her with a look of uncertainty.

Felt: I thought you'd be a lot harsher to me. I'm sorry... You saved my life, and I can't let a debt go unpaid. I'll return what I stole...

Felt reached into a pocket and took out the insignia.

Felt: If it's important, keep it hidden, so no one can steal it again!

Emilia: It feels funny, having you give me that warning.

Reinhard suddenly widened his eyes and grabbed Felt's wrist after seeing the insignia.

Emilia: Reinhard?

Felt: You're hurting me! Let go!

Reinhard: How can this be!? What is your name?

Felt: Felt.

Reinhard: And your family name? How old are you

Felt: I don't have anything fancy like a family name! I'm about fifteen.... I think. I don't know my birthday. Look just let me go!!

Reinhard: Emilia-sama, I am afraid I cannot keep my promise to you. I shall be taking this girl with me.

Emilia: May I ask why? If it's for stealing my insignia-

Reinhard: That is, indeed, no small crime. But next to the gravity of overlooking the crime unfolding before me, it's trivial. I need you to come with me. I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to refuse.

Felt: Get over yourself! Just because you saved me—

Reinhard raised his hand in front of Felt's face and she soon passed out.

Emilia: That wasn't very courtly, either...

Reinhard: I was careful not to use too much. Emilia-sama, I will be calling upon you soon, most likely.  I hope you understand.

He handed her the insignia while lifting Felt off the ground.

Reinhard: Please take good care of (Y/N) and Subaru. Today may be the last chance we have to gaze calmly at the moon.

Timeskip

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

How long have I been here?

...

The last thing I remember was talking to Reinhard and Emilia...

Then next thing I knew I was back in this place...

Every time Subaru dies I wound up here before coming back...

That crazy person who always talks about love isn't present at the moment it seems....

And now... Now I'm starting to feel myself get pulled in another-

*GASP*

I suddenly shoot up and breathe heavily...

Immediately I look around me, I don't recognise anything here...

In front of me I see two maids...

One has pink hair and the other has blue hair... They're both grabbing onto each other while staring at me with surprise...

Blue: Nee-sama, Nee-sama, the boy actually woke up.

Pink: Rem, Rem, it turns out Emilia-sama wasn't crazy after all.

So... This is Emilia's place? I thought she had no money...

(Y/N):... Uh.... Yo.... My names... Ah... (Y/N).

Rem: Nee-sama, Nee-sama, he's so excited by our presence that he's having trouble speaking.

Pink: Rem, Rem, I feel you are experiencing something truly shameful the guest's mind.

😐

(Y/N): I can hear you both. And I'd appreciate it if you'd not insinuate that I am a sexually driven male. Especially since you were both watching me sleep. Like that's not creepy or anything...

Rem: Nee-sama, perhaps we should stop.

Pink: Yes, Perhaps.

(Y/N): Appreciated. Now would you both mind telling me why you were watching me sleep? And your names... I know your name—

I point at the blue haired one, Rem.

(Y/N): —But I don't know your name...

Pink: Hai, I am Ram, as you can see my sister and I are both maids in this mansion. But you seem to have misunderstood the situation.

(Y/N): Oh? And what have I misunderstood?

Ram: We we're not watching you sleep. You were dead.

...

(Y/N): S'cuse me?

Rem: It is as my sister said. Yesterday, Emilia-sama brought in two boys, you and another who is located elsewhere in the mansion. However, you were dead. Although we suggested that you should be buried somewhere—

Oof- Why does that hurt... ;-;

Rem: —Emilia-sama kept on insisting that you would come back to life.

Ram: It was very absurd, so we wanted to see for ourselves. It appears she was right.

Ram then touched my neck without consent, making me feel weird.

(Y/N): Uhh...

Ram: Yes. He has a pulse, he has definitely come back to life and is not an undead.

(Y/N): Uhh huh... Okay.... So... I'm just gonna take a look around if you don't mind...

Ram: Hai, Okyaku-sama...

After that, the two maids bow and I leave the room. I start walking down the hallway but something is off...

(Y/N): Ooookayyy... Weird they have the same painting every couple of doors...

I keep seeing that painting... This is weird...

(Y/N): Hold on a second...

I stop walking.... As I realise something....

(Y/N): This is the same fucking hallway...

I then open a door to my right and see a small blonde drill loli....

Her hair looks like drills at least... Her eyes are weird though... I'd bet a lot of money that she isn't human....

???: Another one, I suppose...

(Y/N): Who're you supposed to be?

???:....

She just ignored me....

Bruh.... So it's like that?

(Y/N): Helllloooo?

???: What do you want, I suppose?

(Y/N): I asked you a simple question...

???: And Betty Refuses to answer, I suppose, just go away.

(Y/N): So your names Betty?

???: *Sighs* Wrong, I suppose. It's Beatrice. Now that you know, shoo.

Why does she keep saying "I suppose"?

(Y/N): Anyway... I would leave... But this hallway is looping.... So I just opened a random door... You wouldn't happen to know how to get out of this hallway now wold you?

Beatrice: Stand still, I suppose.

Beatrice got off her seat and walked towards me. She placed her hand on my stomach and then a few seconds later she suddenly took a step back in alarm. Several purple crystals then formed in the air around her.

(Y/N): Uhh. What's with the sudden attack mode?!

Beatrice: Betty has detected something quite troubling, I suppose.

(Y/N): Troubling? Like what?

Beatrice: Betty was going to take some of your mana... But something else was detected, I suppose. Who are you?

(Y/N): Okay, Okay! Let's just take a second and put away those purple shards. I'm not an enemy.

Beatrice: That's exactly what an enemy would say, I suppose.

(Y/N): Listen. I do have a spirit sleeping inside me at the moment, that might be it. And if not...

It could be the other thing... But no one in this world needs to know about that.

Beatrice: Whatever is inside you did feel... Dormant... I suppose... But Betty will be keeping an eye on you.

She finally made those crystals go away.

(Y/N): While I'm at it... I'm looking for a friend of mine. Around the same height but he has black hair, did he come by here at any point?

Beatrice: The Human... Betty drained him of his mana some time ago... He collapsed and was brought back to his room a little earlier.

Ah... I see... I guess I just need to find his room then...

(Y/N): But, Uh... one more thing, if you know how to stop this corridor from looping, please do, I've been walking for five minut-

Beatrice: Get out, I suppose.

She suddenly raised her hand and I was knocked out of the room and out the window, Luckily, I managed to grab onto the wall as I was falling out and my hand stuck to it.

I then hold the wall with my other hand and stick to it, afterwards I crawl back through the window and then onto the ceiling.

It's been a long time since I've done this, might as well for the fun of it.

I keep crawling along the ceiling and then I push open a random door to see if Subaru was in there... Instead.

(Y/N):.......... How the fuck-

Beatrice looks up from her book and narrows her eyes at me.

Beatrice: What are you doing up there, I suppose?

(Y/N):...... How are you here-

Beatrice: Betty's door crossing, I suppose. It's a bit of a surprise to see someone guess right twice. Still, Betty would rather you go away...

(Y/N): So cold...

I stand up, Still on the ceiling and close the door. And then I continue to walk. Having to walk around some of the lights that Hang on the ceiling but otherwise unobstructed.

I open another door... Somehow I see Beatrice again...

Beatrice: Betty is starting to get quite irritated, I suppose...

(Y/N): Believe me, It's not just you....

I say while deadpanning.

I close the door again as she's raising her hand, don't wanna get blown out the window again.

I decide to get off the ceiling and try another door, but only after I have been walking for a good minute.

I grab a handle and breathe in and out. I then push open the door, only to get immediately blown right back out by a force.

I quickly hold onto the wall to not fly out the window and let out a sigh of frustration.

(Y/N): Does every door in this place lead to her fucking Library?! Wtf-

——————————————

Right now I'm currently face planting the floor. I can't even be bothered to walk anymore.

I then hear a voice.

Emilia: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Hmm?

Emilia: (Y/N)? Are you okay?!

Without looking up I give her a thumbs up.

Emilia: You had me worried for a second. I thought you had died again....

(Y/N): I'm just mentally exhausted... I've been walking for over thirty minutes... Each time I opened a door I saw that loli....

Emilia: Uh... I'm unsure what a loli is... But I'm glad that you're alive. Are you okay? Do you feel pain anywhere?

I look up at Emilia... And if you ask me she looks pretty adorable in the clothes she's wearing... And the worried expression on her face makes it all the more adorable...

...Mmm... Beautiful... Just like her....

I after that thought, I have flashes in my mind... The Journey.... The battle.... And then... Our separation...

I may be out of power now... But.... I'll still find a way to find her....

I just hope she's safe out there....

And maybe... Just maybe.... She's searching the Cosmos for me....

Emilia: (Y/N)?

Emilia calling me snaps me out of my thoughts, I finally get myself off the floor and smile at her with a sweatdrop.

(Y/N): I'm fine... But... Uh... What happened to Felt and Old Man Rom after that?

Emilia: The Old Man... Should be fine now... But Felt....

The look she has on her face... Concerns me...

(Y/N): What happened to Felt?

Emilia:.... Well... Reinhard ended up taking her away.

This surprises me.

(Y/N): Wait, what?! I mean... I know theft isn't something that can be taken lightly... But it's the only thing she can do to survive... Couldn't he have cut her some slack??

Emilia: Actually, It seems that Reinhard took amber away for a reason other than the theft of my Insignia. But, I don't think there's any reason to worry. I'm sure, she's just fine!

(Y/N): Hmmm.....

Well... Reinhard seems like a nice guy... So I guess it'll be fine... I hope...

Emilia: Anyway. It's the morning, so let's try not to think about anything that'll make us upset. Were you going to check on Subaru?

(Y/N): Actually, I was, but.... You could say I got lost....

Emilia: Well, as it so happens, I was going to check on him too, so how about we go together~

(Y/N): Sure.

——————————————

When we get to Subaru's door which was open. We see Subaru sitting up in his bed, and across the room we see Rem and Ram holding hands next to the wall.

Subaru: THIS ISN'T SO BAD, EITHER!!!

Rem: How terrible. You are being violated in our guest's mind, Nee-sama.

Ram: It is terrible. You're experiencing the ultimate shame in our guest's mind, Rem.

Subaru: Don't underestimate my capacity. You're both prey in my fantasies...

(Y/N): What. Da. Faq?

Emilia: Can't you wake up more peacefully, Subaru?

Subaru: (Y/N)? And.....

He started to look at Emilia, up and down. I didn't need to guess what he was thinking because he verbalised his thought-

Subaru: Whoever picked that outfit totally gets it!!!

Emilia: I don't know what you're talking about, but the fact that I know it's something stupid is a disappointing.

Rem: Listen to this, Emilia-sama. My dear sister was just violated by that man.

Ram: Please listen to this, Emilia-sama. Rem was held prisoner and shamed by that man.

(Y/N): He needs to be bonked...

Emilia: And you two, don't tease him too much.

Rem: Hai, Emilia-sama. My sister is very sorry.

Ram: Hai, Emilia-sama. Rem's sorry, as well.

(Y/N): B R u H.

Emilia: Subaru, are you feeling all right? Does anything feel off?

Subaru: Huh? Oh, I'm just a bit groggy from oversleeping. You saved me, didn't you, Emilia-tan?

Emilia: Tan? What does 'Tan' mean??

Subaru: Uh, you can just ignore that one. Seriously, though, thanks. You saved me.

Emilia: No, I'm the one who should thank the two of you. You both barely knew me but you risked your lives to save me. It's only natural I'd help you afterwards.

Subaru: Then. Once again. I guess it's time to start a new day!!

——————————————

Breakdown of the cycle

——————————————

(A/N): Another chapter done, although it's Monday, today was a pretty good day for me!

How about you?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you next time~

Themanofculture loggin off~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 2 35
You've just woken in the woods, away from everything you know. You're dazed and confused, unable to comprehend what's just happened. As you are comin...
3.2K 108 30
"humans and monsters lived in harmony. until Many years later war broke between the two races. humans and monsters. monsters had the numbers. but hum...
139 7 19
Content warning: this story contains themes of suicide and child abuse/neglect. Read with caution. Your mental health is more important than a silly...
73 5 5
just an fiction that i make in the middle of the nights... i am using so many reference that i forgot what the reference is... but i am pretty sure t...