Call My Name

By Bp_hiu

Wherein, Lalisa tried out for their school volleyball team and she met the strict, brutal, and talented Capta... More

Author's Note
Prologue
C1: Special Abililty
C2: Volleyball Team
C3: Bad Singer
C4: Club
C5: Try Out
C6: Match
C7: Subway Station
C8: Training
C9: Captain Bitch
C10: Secret
C11: Bike
C12: Jersey
C13: Punch
C14: Worth It
C15: New Season
C16: Tiring Day
C17: Sleep
C18: Dinner
C19: Keep Everything Inside
C20: Love Hotel
C21: We Are Just Friends
C22: In Love With My Bestfriend
C23: Second Game
C24: Effort
C25: Comfort
C26: Friends
C27: Run Away
C28: Hurting
C29: Third Game
C30: Camping Trip
C31: Full Moon
C32: Smiley Monkey
C33: Rude But Sweet
C34: Lowkey
C35: Thesis
C36: Great Tandem
C37: Secret Girlfriend
C38: Same Situation
C39: Pervert
Happy New Year!
C40: Midnight Club
C41: Auction and Prize
C42: Gifts
C43: Replacement
C44: Physically and Emotionally.
C45: Our Dear Monkey
C46: Hangover
C47: Jealous
C48: One-on-One
C49: Championship Game
C50: Continuation
C51: Departing
C52: Visit
C53: Savings and Black Card
C54: Tease
C55: Best Night [M]
C56: Tempting
C57: Planning
C58: Family Day (Manobans' and Kims')
C59: I'm Yours
C60: Possessive and Teritorrial
C61: Fangirl Fiancee
C62: Joke
63: Happiness
C64: 'Us' 'We'
C65: Wedding
C67: Good Morning [M]
Epilogue

C66: Ms. And Mrs.Manoban

24.5K 810 101
By Bp_hiu

Artist: Kygo, Imagine Dragons
Song: Born To Be Yours

Lalisa

Jennie and I are at the mall right now, looking for some things that will be needed at home and some things for our unborn son.

Yes, you read it right. Jennie and I will be having a son as our first ever child. She is so excited about it and she is hoping that it will look exactly like me.

The old folks who made a bet about the gender of our child are now in Italy on vacation for three months. The three losers paid for the trip. I think you already know who they are.

"Hubby, I want to buy a couple of pajamas for the two of us." Nini said as we walked to the department store.

"Sure, let's go buy a lot of pairs with different designs." I responded by kissing her head.

We are both pushing the push cart and she is in my arms. I looked like I was hugging her from behind.

We went to where the couple pajamas are found. A staff member quickly assisted us as my wife chose which designs she wanted.

"I want the yellow, black, baby pink, purple, stripes, and those silk pajamas." Nini said to the staff member who quickly put the pajamas into our cart.

"What else do we need, Nini?" I asked her.

"I think we already bought everything we needed." She replied.

We quickly paid for the things we bought, then I drove us home to our new house that was designed by the two of us.

I carried all of our stuff we bought and went inside the house.

"You should take a rest, Nini. I can arrange everything we bought. " I guided her to the big couch.

"You sure?" She asked, and I nodded.

"I'm sure. Just call me if you need anything." I kissed her head and went to the kitchen to arrange our stuff.

As I was arranging our things, I heard laughter coming from the living room, which made me stop what I was doing.

Nini was laughing so much because of the movie she was watching. She is watching "Red Notice," starring Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot.

I quickly finished everything and went beside her with a blanket in my hand.

She patted the space beside her as soon as she saw me coming. I wrapped the blanket around the both of us and cuddled on the big couch while watching some movie.

"They are genius thieves, Lili." She commented, earning a nod from me.

"They really are, their things are so advanced." I replied as I gently stroked her hair, causing her to yawn and snuggle closer to my chest. "Are you tired?"

"Hmm." She hummed in response.

"Go ahead, take a nap." I kissed her temple and she fell asleep in my chest.

I lower the volume of the TV to the point where I can't hear what the actors are saying in the movie.

I don't want to disturb the baby that is sleeping on my chest because she looks so tired and I want her to take a rest.

•••

"AHHHHH!!! SHITTT!!" Nini and I yelled out at the top of our lungs as she gave birth to our son.

She is gripping my hands tightly and I can't help but shout in pain because it hurts like fuck.

Because of her gripping so much, I felt like my hand was already broken.

"One more, Mrs. Manoban." The doctor said

"FUCKKKK!!! AHHHHHH!!" I heard a crying sound and the baby was finally out.

Nini passed out due to exhaustion. I kissed her forehead and the nurse brought our son to the baby station.

After a few hours, we are all inside Jennie's private room. She just woke up and we are waiting for our baby.

The nurse arrived carrying our baby. She gave it to Nini, who carried it gently.

Our son smiled in his sleep when he felt that his mother was holding him.

"What is his name?" Jisoo asked.

Jennie and I looked at each other before we averted our gaze from our son.

"Grayson Lucas Kim-Manoban. " We answered at the same time as I snaked my left arm around Nini's shoulder and my son held my index finger tightly in his cute tiny hands.

"He looks exactly like you, Lisa." Rosie commented as she examined me and my son.

"Look at that cute nose. He looks exactly like us, Noona." Haruto said in relief.

"Go away from my son, Haruto." Nini glared at Haruto.

Aisshh, their never-ending childish fights.

"He is my niece," he stated.

"Well, he is my son, and I carried him for nine months." Nini fired back.

"You two shut it." I sat on Nini's bed as I played a bit with my son.

All of a sudden, I heard a camera shutter coming from Cubby, who was taking a photo of us.

"One more time, look at the camera," Cubby said.

She took a photo of us again, and our friends joined us. We called a nurse to take photos of us because Cubby got jealous since she was the one taking our photos.

Later on, Nini and I's parents arrived from their long vacation. They took each turn carrying our child.

After our friends and parents visited us in the hospital, they went home to rest since it was already late in the evening.

I laid beside Nini and we were both facing each other while holding each other's hands.

"I'm so proud of you, Nini. You must be so tired from giving birth to our son. " I told her and she nodded while pouting.

"It's worth it, Lili. I love the feeling of holding my own child that I carried for the whole nine months. " I pecked her lips and forehead. "I hope Lucas will grow up like you, Lili."

"He will, if we teach him to be like me, not like someone who is grumpy and sometimes bitchy." She playfully slapped my arms, making me laugh.

We are an official family now. Our baby is finally born. " She cupped my face and squeezed it.

I snuggled up to her chest and hugged her waist tightly.

"I hope you will baby me too, like how you will baby our own baby." I muttered something to her chest.

"Aigoo, of course I will continue babying my big, cute baby." She kissed my head a couple of times.

"You are my baby too. I'm five and you are six." I said in a baby tone, which made her chuckle.

"I love you, my baby." She mimicked me.

"I love you too." I peppered her face with kisses, making her giggle.

•••

I was standing in front of my son's kindergarten school, waiting for him to come out of school.

A very cute and handsome little boy approached me with a big candy cane in his left hand and a paperbag of what looked like sweets in his right hand.

"Dada!" He shouted and ran towards me.

I met him halfway and engulfed him in a warm and tight embrace. He giggled in my neck when I turned us around.

He peppered my face with kisses, and I put him down.

"Who's from those candies, huh?"I asked my cute and handsome son.

"From my classmates and schoolmates." He answered, handing me the candies he had received.

"You are very popular in your school, huh?" I ruffled his hair.

"You too, Dada. My classmates' mothers, sisters, and even my teachers always look forward to seeing you every afternoon. " He responded by tugging on my arm, asking me to carry him, which I did.

"Poor them. I'm only for you and your beautiful mom." I kissed his cute, fluffy cheeks.

"Let's go home, Dada. I miss my mom already. " He buried his face in my neck as I carried him to my car.

He fell asleep in my arms, and I carefully sat him in the passenger seat. I drove to our house, not forgetting to stop by the nearest convenience store to buy another stock of milk ice cream because my son and wife would ask for it later.

We arrived at home, and I carried Lucas in my arms. His little hands were held tightly in his coat.

I looked around for my wife to see her in her own office room in my house, busy signing some papers.

She is wearing eyeglasses, which look good on her, and she looks so sexy and smart with them.

I knocked on the door, getting her attention. She stopped what she was doing and gave me a tired smile.

Ever since she inherited her family business, she has been doing everything to maintain and make their family business bigger.

"Hi." I waved my hand at her, which made her chuckle.

"Hello." She replied and stood up from her swivel chair.

She walked towards us and gave Lucas a kiss on his head, and she kissed me as well, on my lips.

"I miss you so much, Hun." I said lovingly, and she gently tapped my cheeks.

"Go put him in his bedroom. I'm going to heat the food." She ordered, and I nodded.

I put Lucas in his own room and tucked him into the bed. He looked so tired, but he would wake up later, before seven in the evening, to eat.

He will not let a day pass without having dinner.

I changed into comfortable clothes before I went downstairs to the kitchen. My wife is waiting for the food to heat while scrolling through her iPad, reading some emails.

I hugged her from behind and started leaving kisses on her neck.

"How is your work?" I asked her.

"Stressful but manageable. What about yours?" She answered, and I slowly swayed our bodies even though there was no music.

"It's fine. Actually, I'm planning to resign. " She immediately turned around to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Why? What's wrong? " She asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I just thought I would handle my family business as well, because I thought no one else would be able to handle it and they are not getting younger anymore." She held my cheek and her hand went to my hair, combing it.

"I know there is another reason behind it." I pouted.

I can't hide anything from her. She knows me so much and can read me easily.

"If I handle my family business, it means I can help you to reduce your work, especially when our parents make their business into one. I can't bear to see you stressed over our family business." I responded.

"I love you, Lili."

"I love you too, Nini."

I leaned closer to her and was about to capture her lips when suddenly we heard an "eww" coming from our son, who had just woken up.

"I don't think kissing in front of their child is appropriate." Lucas he said as he motioned to me to make him sit on the stool, which I obliged. "Mom, I don't know why you like Dada always kissing and hugging you when I can be the one giving you a lot of kisses and hugs and even cuddles. "

"Are you jealous of your dad again, Lucas?" Jennie asked him, and he quickly nodded while glaring at me.

"Dada always saw you first when we went home because I always fell asleep in his arm. When I woke up, instead of receiving a kiss from you, Dada was already kissing you, so I can't kiss you anymore." Lucas complained to her mom, making me laugh. "Stop laughing, Dada."

"Aigoo, you are so cute, Lucas, and you look exactly like your dada." Nini squeezed his cheeks and kissed him on the forehead.

I opened the fridge and got the chocolate milk. I poured some into Lucas' and my glasses since Nini preferred milk only.

"Here." I handed Lucas his chocolate milk. I was drinking some when suddenly Lucas asked something.

"Mom, when are you and Dada planning to give me a little sister or brother?" I spat out what I had drank and coughed.

Nini quickly patted my back and wiped my face.

"Why do you want a sibling, huh?" I asked Lucas.

"I want someone to play with or take care of. I want to be a responsible big brother like how you became Uncle Haru." He answered.

I glanced at Nini, who was also looking at me. She winked at me, which made me blush. Suddenly, she wrapped her left hand around my waist.

"Soon, Lucas. Your Dada and I will try to make your sibling tonight." Nini said, making me snap my head in her direction.

Her left hand traveled to my butt cheek and squeezed it a little, which made me blush more.

"I promise I won't interrupt your night. Then just promise me that after this night you will be giving me a little sister or brother." Lucas finished his chocolate milk and went down on his own, off the stool.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To my bedroom. I'm going to sleep early so the morning will come faster and it means I already have a sibling." He ran towards us and gave us a kiss on both cheeks before he ran upstairs, looking excited about having siblings. "Have fun making my siblings!"

I watched the Lucas figure disappear, and once it disappeared, Nini started laughing while looking at my dumbfounded face.

Nini cupped my face, making me look at her.

"You heard your son. He wants a sibling." She said,

"B-."

"Not buts."

She turned off the oven, not letting the food heat up.

"You don't need to eat that anymore because you will be having me for dinner instead." She started dragging me upstairs to our bedroom.

All I know is that she locked the door and started undressing in front of me, which made me drool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 115K 60
Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she never goes out to clubs and therefore ne...
303K 7K 68
Lisa Manoban who has a different kind of work, a very different one. Jennie Kim who happened to be a bitch but an innocent girl in terms of sex. Wil...
236K 8.9K 45
Jennie, a victim of her past and a hostage of her mind was an ice cold princess, she doesn't let anyone enter her life. Jennie always thought that li...
328K 9.7K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...