family // bnha

Da elisimone_

bnha x big sister!oc class 1a needs more adult support, let's be honest... AU where eli midoriya, pro-hero, a... Altro

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
DOMESTIC LIFE IN THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-four
DOMESTIC LIFE IN THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
DOMESTIC LIFE IN THE MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
DOMESTIC LIFE
fifty
an exciting (for me) update
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
DOMESTIC LIFE
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine

thirty-three

7.6K 291 68
Da elisimone_

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Eli's body tensed when she heard Izuku's voice, but somehow, amidst all of her panicking and worry, her body turned, and she looked at all of them. 

Her eyes widened as she saw their expressions, and her body moved on its own to walk over and wipe a tear from Kat's eye making the boy slightly grit his teeth.

"Don't cry, no no," she muttered under her breath, doing the same for Hitoshi and Himiko, her arm reaching to hug Shoto's neck and kiss the side of his forehead and cup Izuku's cheek with her palm. 

"Nee-chan?" she heard Izuku say again, making her turn and full look at him. 

"Yes honey?" she said instinctively. 

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows a little as he looked at her, taking in her red, tired eyes. A small, sad, memory flashed through his brain as he stared at her. Green mist floated lightly around her face and hair, some strands floating around. A picture went through his head, another memory of a woman. 

She had green eyes, light skin, and long green hair, but besides this, as Izuku squinted, the face morphed into Eli's, her loving eyes shining through, giving life to the distinct memory.

She saw him smile a little and his eyes soften before he spoke some familiar words. 

"We think you should take a nap," he said. 

The words took her back and her eyes widened a bit before she saw him smile a little harder. 

"You're tired, you need to get some rest," Hitoshi said, and through his wavering eyes, he smiled a little. 

"But I have to-" she tried, but she was cut off. 

"Nee-chan!" Shoto said a little louder, calling her attention to him, surprised at his volume. It wasn't particularly loud, but for Shoto...

"You always take care of us, just let us-"  Shoto was cut off, his left eye closing a little as Eli unconsciously wiped a biscuit crumb from his cheek. 

"Just let us handle everything else, we've got it," Izuku told her, his eyes muddled with sincerity and trust. 

"But Kota will be here at 4 I-" she tried once again, but she was cut off by two hands touching her back. 

"We'll wake you, alright? That still gives you an hour and a half to take a nap," Touya spoke up, a comforting hand on her lower back that made her shoulders droop. 

"But the deliveries-" Another failed attempt. 

"We'll handle that alright? It's the least we can do, right?" Keigo spoke up, his hand rubbing her shoulder blade softly, turning to look at Touya who agreed. 

"And we'll get the house all sparkly!" Himiko said with a toothy grin, and looking at her Eli couldn't help the small smile that came to her face. 

"Trust us Bell, we've got it handled, we're not babies anymore," Katsuki said in an unnaturally soft voice. 

Eli's eyes widened at his tone before she took in what he said and her breath hitched. 

She sighed a little and squeezed her eyes closed for just a second before she brought the kids in front of her into a hug. 

"Yeah, but you're my babies," she muttered. 

Himiko giggled at that and hugged her middle tightly as she was up in the center and the shortest. Kat huffed but muttered a 'yeah' in quiet agreement, and Hitoshi grinned just a little. Izuku hummed as he wrapped his arms around her as well, blushing just a little as he felt her kiss his cheek. Shoto could only join in, watching with soft eyes as his body warmed a little, a ghost of a smile on his lips. 

Eli sighed again as she let go of the hug, looking at all of them, Touya and Keigo taking a few steps around her so that she could see them. 

She huffed. 

"Fine," 

She was dragged to her room in an instant. 

Himiko handed her a hair clip, Shoto lit a candle, and Izuku fluffed the pillow. 

Katsuki took her hand and led her to the bed, and basically pushed her in, aggressively tucking in the comforter around her when he was done. Hitoshi cracked the balcony door just a little and drew the curtains. 

Keigo and Touya watched with slight amusement as they tended to her, watching as she looked at them with fond eyes before they decided it was perfect. 

"You better take your ass to sleep Bell or I swear," Katsuki threatened mockingly. 

Eli gave a huff of a laugh before nodding a little. 

"Night Nee-chan," Izuku said, bouncing over to give her a kiss on the cheek. 

One by one, the others did the same. 

Himiko kissed the other cheek, while Hitoshi kissed the side of her forehead. 

Shoto kissed the center of her forehead (because those were his favorite), and Katsuki let out a fake groan before he kissed his hand and threw it at her before leaving with the others. 

Touya and Keigo came over next, wearing small grins making Eli smirk a little. 

"Excuse me, but I'm supposed to be sleeping," she said tiredly, releasing a small yawn making them chuckle. 

"Well excuse us, princess," Touya taunted a little, leaning forward and giving her a kiss on the other side of her forehead.

He could when he saw her pull the comforter up over her cheeks. 

"Get some rest E," Keigo said, taking her hand and kissing it. 

And that was that. 

Her lights were turned off and her door was closed, leaving Eli by herself. 

And somehow, from the borderline panic attack to the beating in her chest caused by Touya and Keigo, to that warm feeling that never got old as she watched her kids do any and everything, she blinked her eyes. 

Then she blinked again.

And she was out like a light. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Things went rather good(?) after that. 

Izuku and Katsuki ran a tight ship, despite Touya and Keigo being the adults here. 

Nonetheless, they cleaned up the house diligently. 

Shoto ended up overloading the washing machine with too much detergent once or twice. 

"What the hell IcyHot, why did you put in so much soap?!" Katsuki whispered-yelled, really trying not to yell at the top of his lungs at the bewildered boy. 

The boy had on an apron and a black scarf on his head and was holding a spatula in his hand. 

He was making an early dinner, Eli's favorite food was Nikuman, which were Japanese-styled steamed pork buns. He was also making rice and shrimp tempura on the side, and Izuku was in Eli's apron making chocolate chip cookies. 

Keigo and Touya were watching over them diligently, it somewhat being like a silent promise Eli. They sat on the couch, Keigo with his legs crossed as he folded clothes with Hitoshi. Touya was helping them, slowly since he wasn't too good at folding clothes. 

"But you said last time that I didn't need half as much soap as last time? I used 3 cups this time," Shoto said, tilting his head a little. 

"I didn't mean literally!" Katsuki whispered yelled again before he sighed and rubbed the side of his head. 

"Bu-" Katsuki grabbed Shoto, basically snatching his mouth in his hand, effectively shutting him up, and leaving him with wide eyes. 

"Just clean it up brain freeze, we only got 30 minutes until that brat gets here," Katsuki said with a sigh before removing his hand. 

Shoto nodded determinedly before turning back to the laundry. 

"Uh, Kacchan?" he heard Izuku call out. 

"Shit," he cursed before he was rushing back to the kitchen, leaving Shoto to the next load of clothes. 

After he did this though he'd go and wash the dishes. 

Luckily, the shrimp didn't burn because Izuku turned them before they could before he went back to stirring a bowl of cookie dough. 

"Nerd, what the hell?" Katsuki said as he looked at the small green boy. 

Izuku was covered almost head to toe in chocolate, flour, and baking powder, and looked so happy with himself about it. 

Now, Izuku was one of the few (a few meaning 3) Midoriya siblings that actually knew how to cook, the only thing was that he somehow always made a mess of himself. 

Which was typically where Eli came in with a napkin to at least wipe his face. 

Katsuki huffed, and shook his head, going back to what he was doing, watching over the food. 

Himiko was off lighting incense and candles, and dusting some small tables and picture frames around the house. As she skipped around whistling with a spray bottle and a roll of paper towel under her arm, she came across a familiar picture. 

The house didn't have too many, but they were all pretty similar, but this one was different because it had an extra person in it that Himi didn't recognize. 

With squinted eyes, she looked closely, seeing a younger Eli with two little kids holding her hands, and Himiko recognized them both as Izuku and Hitoshi. There was a taller woman in the back with long green hair and a smile similar to Eli's and Izuku's. 

Himiko's smile dropped a little as she stared with somber eyes, having a feeling that this was their mother. 

Then it came to mind that they didn't really talk about her, but when they did Eli always had a soft smile on her face. 

'She must've really loved her' Himiko thought idly before smiling a little and spraying it and wiping any dust off. 

An alert was heard on the device that controlled the protective barrier on the outside of the house. Himiko, walking over, pressed the screen button to reveal a guy in a beige cap and glasses on his face. 

"Uh, delivery?" they heard a voice call through the device. 

"Shit," Touya cursed, springing up to rush over to the table where the device for the literal force field down. 

He grabbed it and then went over to the door, looking to see the guy with a clipboard in his hand standing about 20 ft away from him, where the force field started. 

Knowing Eli, he was probably staring at some kind of illusion that made him think he was knocking on the door instead of the barrier. Touya sighed and thanked Eli silently for the simplicity of the device before he turned the barrier off. 

Touya could've sworn he saw the man jump 10 ft in the air when the barrier went down, leaving the guy flustered and stuttering as he stared in obvious shock at how being so much farther away from him. 

"Oi!" Touya said waving his hand up in the air, and almost instantly the man was walking over, looking around at the nice, kind of unkempt garden and the huge house behind it. 

"U-uh, Midoriya, Eli?" the delivery guys asked.

"Yup that's me," Touya said with a nod. 

The man gave him a questioning look, and behind him, he could see a green-haired boy walk in covered in flour, an ash blonde with a scowl on his face with a spatula, and a lavender-haired boy drinking a cup of coffee on the floor. 

He recognized the green hair almost instantly. 

"Wait a minute! You're the boy Kinetic saved from Stain!" the man said excitedly, staring at him with stars in his eyes. 

"AGH, what was she like?! I'm a huge fan!" he cheered. 

"Ugh, shit," a voice muttered.

Eli stumbled into the living room, rubbing one of her eyes tiredly. 

Her hair was clipped up in the back leaving her face on full display, and it was easy to say that in that one hour she already looked and felt a lot better. 

Izuku couldn't even pay attention to the guy obviously fanboying at the door as he turned to his sister, horror in his eyes. 

"Nee-chan, you're supposed to be sleeping!" Izuku fret. 

With tired eyes, Eli gave him a soft smile, wiping some flour from his cheek with a chuckle. 

"I fell out of the bed, and it's almost 4 isn't it?" she asked softly. 

Izuku pouted, but Eli just laughed softly again before ruffling his flour-filled hair. 

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!" the delivery raved loudly making Eli finally look over at him. 

She squinted at him a bit before rubbing the back of her neck nervously. 

"Um, hi?" she said. 

Suddenly the guy was in front of her. 

"It is such an honor to see you again, I'm a big, no huge fan!" the guy said shaking her hand tightly and rapidly. 

"Um? Do I know you from somewhere?" she asked. The guy's smile faltered just a bit before it went right back up. 

"Of course, you don't, I mean you've probably saved loads of people. You saved my life from Puppet Master!" he told her excitedly. Remembrance sparked in her eyes. 

"Oh, wait I remember you? You were doing a delivery in that alleyway right, that's how you got caught up in all that," she remembered, touching the scar on her neck in remembrance, and the guy's smile grew 10x bigger at that alone. 

This flustered her a little. She'd never really had fans, per se, maybe a couple here and there, and that was only if they followed what she did, which was a long shot because she'd never really got much coverage, except for the Nomu and Stain situation. 

Not to mention Endeavour. 

She was going to have a lot more fans now that she was out. 

"I'm Watanabe, Watanabe Rin, oh it's so nice to meet you! I can't believe this, I have to tell my partner, they'll be so excited!" he raved as he stared at her with wide eyes. 

"Are you sure you should be up?" Keigo asked, coming over. Eli waved him off a little before nodding. 

"Yeah, I feel a lot better, thanks," she said with a smile brighter than it had been in the last couple of days. 

His chest ached and he grinned a little. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm in your house! I am so sorry, I was just so excited and and-" Watanabe stuttered but Eli just giggled and shook her head. 

"No, no, don't worry about it, it's fine," she said waving her hand. 

"Oh, here's your order, this is everything right?" he asked handing her the clipboard. 

Looking over the long list of things on the clipboard, Eli nodded with a small smile on her face. 

"Yeah this is everything, so I just sign here?" she asked, looking up over the clipboard at the guy who nodded as he blindly beamed. 

She signed and handed it back to him. 

"We'll start getting everything out now, just one moment." And just like that, he tottered out of the house, and to the truck which they could hear beeping nearby. 

"Well he was nice," she said. 

"Bell, get back in bed," Katsuki said, pointing to the stairs. 

Eli pouted, which made her look dangerously similar to Izuku and put a hand on her hip.

"Kat, it's 20 minutes to 4, but fine, I promise to get my 8 hours tonight, huh," she tried, softly patting his shoulder. 

He huffed, looking away with a nod. 

"You are although still going to sit down, here," Hitoshi said handing her a cup of tea and patting her shoulder. 

"Thanks, Hito," Eli said patting his cheek before she was sat down on the chair next to the couch, to which she had to rush and steady her tea so it wouldn't spill before giving Hitoshi a weird look. 

Shoto walked in from the laundry room, soap on his face and hair, but carrying a bundle of clothes in a basket that was probably fresh from the dryer. 

"Oh, Nee-chan?"  he said in surprise, believing her still to be asleep. 

"Yes?" both Eli and Touya answered before it went a little silent, Shoto staring at them with wide, almost confused eyes. 

"Um, Eli-nee..." he tried, and Himiko let out a sputter of laughs as she skipped over and flopped next to her, inching close to her with a wide smile. 

"Did you enjoy your nap?" she asked. 

Eli gave the girl a soft smile, nodding silently as she sipped her tea. 

"Yeah, it was nice," she told her. 

Sooner or later, they began to unload the truck, Hitoshi downing the rest of his coffee to go help them out with some heavier stuff, Touya going with him. Eli would have helped but she was too busy being blocked into the couch with no way of getting up to help without getting a look thrown her way. 

So, she sighed, bringing her legs up to cross them and sit there with Himiko and Keigo blocking her in from all sides. 

Keigo wouldn't even let her fold the laundry. 

So, with a huff, she leaned back, holding her tea close to her chest, and let them do what they did. 

She did enjoy her rest, that was a fact, but it was still odd to her to not do anything after so many years of doing everything. Looking over at Himiko, she watched as the younger girl stuck her tongue out in concentration and helped Keigo fold the clothes. 

A fond smile came to her face and she reached out and pat her head before looking up to see Hitoshi dragging in a plastic-wrapped Queen-sized mattress. 

It was only then she realized how much he'd bulked up, making her eyes widen a bit. 

Keigo's eyes found her watching and almost chuckled at the pride in them before he too got up and went to go help when he'd finished with the clothes. 

As they carried in the mattresses, dressers, etc. Eli watched with silent pride and profound fondness as she watched them bring in the work. 

She giggled when Touya and Hitoshi began arguing over which bed went where, but she could tell they weren't serious, but she couldn't help the small heat that came to her face as she watched as both of them interacted with the kids. 

Himiko giggled wildly making Eli's head turn abruptly to look at her with wide eyes, only to see her younger sister looking at her with a cheesy smile on her lips. 

Her hair began to float and Eli covered her mouth bashfully, only for Himiko to giggle louder before squirming close to her. 

"You like them don't you, Nee-chan?" she whispered, but this only flustered her further. 

"No, no, t-they-" Eli cut herself off with a slap of her hand on her mouth, surprised by the sudden stutter. 

This only made Himiko laugh louder as she wrapped her arms around one of Eli's arms. Granted, the younger girl didn't especially like it when people stared at her sister, it felt like they could just take her away at any moment, and Himiko didn't want that. 

But from what it looked like, Keigo and Touya weren't going anywhere any time soon, so to Himiko, that meant that if they weren't, her sister wasn't.

That made Himiko like them a bit more. 

Plus, this life, this family was still new to the young blonde girl, but she'd be damned if she lost it. 

Luckily, Eli's phone rang loudly effectively snapping her out of it. 

Her hand shot out to reach and grab it, answering it quickly. 

"H-- Hello," Eli answered, coughing into her arm. 

"Eli? We're here, um... did you know there's a truck in front of your house?" she heard Mandalay's voice on the other end. 

Eli's eyes flashed red, and suddenly she was up. She didn't have the heart to shake off Himiko, so she was still holding on to her arm. 

"Oh! Yes, yes, I'm coming!" Eli said, patting Himiko's arm to take her hand and leave the living room. They stopped and slipped on some slippers before walking out of the front door. 

Outside she saw the truck outside, the back opened with everyone but Katsuki and Izuku, who were still cooking. There was a car pulled in next to it, where she could see Mandalay, Sosaki Shino, in the driver's seat. 

Himiko eyed them curiously but looked up at Eli to see her with a kind smile on her face. 

She hadn't seen her friend in a long time, and couldn't help the speedwalk she did over to the car, Himiko still by her side. 

"Eli-chan!" Shino yelled upon opening the door. 

"Shino-" she tried but she was cut off by the older woman enveloping her in her arms. Eli chuckled a little but hugged her back. 

A hand tugged at her shirt after a minute, making her loosen her arms, looking down to see Himiko. Shino pulled away, finally noticing the smaller blonde girl next to her. 

"Who's this?" Shino asked, Eli, smiling and putting her hand on Himiko's back, making her take a small step forward. 

"This is Himiko, Himiko Midoriya, she's my little sister," she told her with a fond smile towards Himiko. 

The small blonde beamed brightly and waved, showing off her sharp teeth. Shino's eyes widened a bit, looking back and forth between Eli and Himiko. 

"Oh wow, well, it's nice to meet ya Himiko, I'm Sosaki, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry um, your sister didn't tell me she had a sister," Shino said with a chuckle. 

"It's okay, I'm new!" Himiko said with a bright smile. Eli giggles a bit at that. 

She then pats her back at the end of the small interaction before Shino quickly took a couple of steps back to open the back door of the car. 

"C'mon now," Shino muttered as she began to help Kota get out of the backseat. 

The little boy huffed, settling a glare at the ground before he hopped out of her arms to the floor. He stumbled, making Eli lurch towards him, but he steadied himself. 

Shino stilled a bit at the little boy's cold nature. 

"Um, well, Eli-chan, Himiko-chan, this is Kota," Shino said gesturing to the small boy. 

Eli stared curiously at the little boy. He must have felt her stare because he looked up to see big green eyes staring at him. Eli smiled kindly at the boy. 

Kota, swung his head back to the ground, the glare on his face somehow intensifying before he spoke. 

"I thought you said I wasn't going to another foster home?" Kota muttered. 

Foster home? 

Eli looked at Shino with a quirked eyebrow, only to receive a sad look before the woman simply raised her fingers to the side of her head and tapped it, Eli nodding in understanding quickly. 

"My cousin didn't tell me about him, in fact, they didn't tell anybody. I didn't even know he existed until a month ago when they died, so he was in foster care for a little bit before I got a hold of him," Shino explained in her mind. 

Eli's eyes widened before a thought went through her head. 

She looked down at Himiko, who only gave her a confused look before she tore her eyes away and looked back at the boy. 

"This isn't a foster home little guy, this is just my house," Eli said gesturing behind her.

"Then who are they?" Kota asked with a glare as he pointed behind them. 

Turning around, Eli saw her brothers peaking behind the truck. 

"Abort, abort, move you assholes!" Katsuki whispered-yelled as he and his brothers began pushing each other to get out of their line of sight. 

Eli breathed a chuckle before looking over at Keigo and Touya who watched with amused grins. 

"Those are my brothers, we were just handling some deliveries right now," Eli said with a chuckle. 

The boy, Kota, still glared at her, looking away with a huff.

Himiko watched him with confused eyes. Why was he so upset at Eli? Looking at her, she saw that her older sister only wore an aloof smile before she shrugged a little. Himiko grew even more confused at the small actions. 

Why was she so cool about it?

"Come on in huh, food should be done in a little. Shino-chan, are you staying for dinner?" Eli asked the woman, snapping her out of her gaze at Kota. 

"Oh, no, no, I have to get back as quick as I can, but um, there are some things we should talk about," Shino said, a worried look on her face. 

"Alright, well, let's get him things out the car then huh. Himi, can you take Kota inside?" Eli asked. 

With furrowed eyebrows, the little blonde stared at the black-haired boy. She was still confused, that was for sure, but she figured that kid couldn't of been too bad. Plus, she was guarded too when she got here, so could she really blame him?

Himiko stared for just a couple of seconds more before a bright smile came to her face. 

"Alright, come on Kota-kun, I can show you around," Himiko said with a sudden burst of energy. 

Looking up at Shino, Kota huffed before stuffing his hands in his pockets, and following after her. 

The older girl waited for him with a look of determination, sending a wink and a thumbs up towards her sister before she went along. 

Once they had walked a bit away, Eli and Shino looked at each other with wide eyes. 

"Man, you want to explain what that's about?" Eli asked putting a hand on her hip. 

Shino huffed and waved her over, to which she followed her behind the car. She opened the trunk as she began to talk. 

"Kota... Kota doesn't like heroes, and well, he knows you're one," Shino said with a sigh. 

Eli's eyes widened before she sighed and rubbed her eyes. 

"And you didn't think to tell me?" Eli said looking at her with wide eyes. 

"It slipped my mind, I promise!" Shino said, covering her face with her hands, making Eli huff before she playfully pushed her hands away. 

"You want to tell me why?" she asked, taking a couple of bags Shino was handing her and sliding them on her arm. 

"He thinks it's all pointless. Heroes, villains, can hardly blame him though. The kid just lost his parents," Shino said with a sigh as she lugged out a suitcase and set it on the ground. 

Eli sighed and nodded in agreement. 

"You're right about that one," Eli said shaking her head. 

They gathered his things out of the car, and maneuvered around the delivery guys and her brothers to get in the house and up the stairs where she saw Keigo, Hitoshi, Himiko, Shoto, and Kota blocked in by a dresser in the middle of the hallway. 

Eli sighed and moved forward, putting the bags in her arms down for a bit and softly pushing past her siblings, Kota, and Keigo.

With a small but deep breath, she bent down and picked up the dresser, tilting it to the side and pushing it against the wall so that everyone could get through. 

"There we go," she muttered. 

"Thanks, Eli," Keigo said, rolling his shoulders to let out a couple of feathers to pick up the bags she'd put down. 

"Thanks, Kei," she said with a wave before walking away with Shino to put the bags in Kota's room, leaving the feathery hero to blush profusely at the nickname.

As soon as they were in the young boy's room though, Shino finally said what she'd been thinking. 

"You mean to tell me, Hawks, the no. 3 hero is a friend of yours?" Shino asked. 

"I mean he's actually living here, so I think roommates is the word you're looking for. But, he is my friend, yes," Eli said taking the bags from the feathers, giggling as they swarmed around her, touching her cheek a bit before they were off, back to Keigo. 

'Wait a minute, isn't he the one in control of those-' Eli's thoughts were cut short. 

"Living here?! Oh come on, we gotta catch up E," Shino said, bending down to open the suitcase up. 

"Oh shut up, look. He needed some help with some hero stuff, and poof, here he is. Plus, I thought you had to get back to the facility ma'am," Eli said accusingly as she bent down and pulled the suitcase towards her. 

Shino's eyes widened before she quickly checked the time on her watch, her expression only worsening as she looked saw the time. 

"Shit, you're right. Fine, but when we have some time on our hands we should hang out more. Bring Kota along," Shino said with a sigh before she stood up and brushed anything off her jeans. 

"Any clue how long he'll be staying?" Eli whispered, holding a hand out for Shino to take and pull her up with her.

"It depends. Whenever I get some time on my hands I guess, or at least pick up a parenting book," Shino sighed. 

Eli pat her back gently but nodded. 

"Look, I just want to say I'm sorry again for all this, i-if I had known earlier-" she tried, but Eli cut her off.

"Nah, don't worry about it alright, what's one more kid. Just make sure you visit alright?," Eli replied, even though she was trying to convince herself that it was 'just one more kid' too.

Shino smiled at the remark, nodding and promising to visit as well. 

Eli then walked the woman out, talking quietly as the people around them moved diligently to get everything in order. It seemed to be coming along, but they still had to get the last dresser and 2 mattresses upstairs. 

"So, make any moves on that business I suggested a couple years back?" Shino asked as she opened the driver's car door. 

Eli sighed and shook her head. 

"Yeah, but I'm waiting until they graduate. I'm retiring after that," Eli said jokingly as she rubbed the back of her neck. 

Shino sputtered out a chuckle, shaking her head before she stepped up into her car. 

"I was serious E, you could be making twice as much if you opened up a business, didn't David Shield himself offer to help you?" Shino asked making Eli shrug. 

"I know Shino, I know, it's just I'm comfortable right now. The kids are doing great in school, and I'm almost out of this mess of a trial," Eli said leaning against the open window of the car door. 

She chuckled as Shino pat her head. 

"Fine, fine whatever you say, you're the boss. But look, I'll try to stop by next weekend and see Kota," Shino said, Eli, nodding as she stood up straighter. 

"Try to come on Sunday will ya, that's family dinner night," she told her. 

With that, they said their goodbyes and Shino was gone, sending telepathic love as she drove away. 

When she turned around she saw Watanabe a little bit away with a clipboard in his hand. 

"Well, that's everything, and here you are, call if you ever need a driver, I work part-time!" Watanabe said cheerfully, sliding her a business card which made her chuckle but nod nonetheless. 

"And if it's not too much to ask, can I... pleasegetapicturewithyou?" the smaller man sputtered out quickly, making her laugh again before she shrugged. 

"If you don't mind me looking like this, sure," Eli said gesturing to her pajamas, but the man only shrieked in happiness before whipping his phone out to take it. 

Eli was always kind of awkward in pictures, which was why she didn't take many but did her best to smile as she normally would and watch as the man excitedly sent the picture to his partner. 

"Tell them I said hello, bye!" Eli waved at the man in the truck before he left and Eli went back into the house. 

This was where she saw Kota sitting awkwardly amongst Hitoshi, Shoto, and Himiko, Touya and Keigo probably upstairs getting their stuff in place. 

Katsuki and Izuku were probably in the kitchen. 

Eli walked over to Kota quickly, putting on a brave face before she sat down on the coffee table in front of the boy. 

"Has everyone introduced themselves to you?" she asked softly, and she watched as he shook his head softly. 

"Alrighty then," Eli said with a sudden clap of her hands before she brought her fingers up to her mouth to let out a high-pitched whistle. 

Katsuki and Izuku rumbled out of the kitchen quickly, their bodies instantly going into fight mode, typically because Eli only whistled when they were training. 

"You guys done with everything?" Eli asked, shocking Izuku out of his state as he stood up straighter before he nodded, the smell of cookies wafting through the air. 

"C'mon and introduce yourself," Eli said 

Seeing that nothing was wrong, the two came over, still wearing their aprons, which Eli could only roll her eyes at before she sighed. 

"Hi, I'm Midoriya, Izuku, it's nice meeting you Kota-kun," Izuku said first, bending down to his knees to get down to his level, leaving him subject to Eli flicking flour out of his hair and rubbing it off his cheeks. 

"Midoriya Katsuki," Katsuki said simply, folding his arms as he stared the kid down. 

"Midoriya Hitoshi," Hitoshi said with a wave of his hand. 

"Todoroki Shoto," Shoto said softly, grimacing once more at the name. 

"And you already know me," Himiko said with a small giggle. 

The boy didn't say anything for a second as he crossed his arms and looked back at Eli with hard eyes.

"You're Kinetic right?" he asked. 

She nodded with a sheepish smile. 

"Yeah, your aunt did tell me you saw me on the news," Eli said with a small smile as she rubbed the back of her neck. 

"You're one of those heroes then?" Kota said, venom poking out of his small tone. 

This definitely surprised them, turning to the small angry boy with curious eyes. 

What could he mean by that?

"Sorry kid, I'm not quite sure what you mean," Eli said, moving her attention from the flour on Izuku's body to the young boy. 

"And let me guess, you're all aiming to be heroes right? With the help of Hawks right? Is that why I'm here, is my aunt just trying to get me to like heroes again?! Well, I know okay?! I'll never be that, that's so gross, calling yourself heroes and killing each other. So you guys can stop pretending to be family, I know this is just another foster home, I'm gonna leave soon aren't I?" Kota ranted a bit before he hopped off the couch. 

"Now wait a minute you little br-" Katsuki began to yell, only to be cut off by a hand slapping against his mouth, Hitoshi's hand. 

None of them knew what to say, they'd never really met anybody who just blatantly disliked their sister like the boy seemed to. Instead of anybody talking, they looked to Eli, who only had a gentle smile on her face. 

"Well, Hawks does live here, yes, and most of my brothers are aiming to be heroes, yes again. But let me tell you something hm," Eli said, getting down from the table to kneel in front of him. 

"No one is trying to get you to like heroes, if you don't like them, no one will fault you for it. And, not once have any of us lied about being a family, I know we don't look too much alike, but we are a family, and this isn't a foster home," Eli told him gently hesitantly moving his hat a bit out of the way of his face so she could see him better. 

The boy made no noise of complaint at that, so she continued on. 

"Everyone that just introduced themself to you is my kid, but if you want to leave, I know I can find somewhere you'll like, but until then you'll be here mkay? And if you don't want to leave you don't have to, that's completely up to you. No one is here to force you into anything," Eli said softly rubbing his shoulder a little as she spoke. 

The boy blushed at the familiar motherly affection before he huffed and walked away back to the couch where he sat in the corner. 

Before Katsuki could go off as he planned to, Eli grabbed his arm and pulled him into the kitchen. 

"Bell what the hell, the little brat jus-" Katsuki tried but Eli just cut him off with a small hand hovering over his mouth. 

"I know Kat, I know. But this kid, his parents were heroes who died on duty, it's not like we can expect him to like us right off the bat like that," Eli said with a sigh, leaning against the countertop. 

"That doesn't give him an excuse to take it out on you! Aren't you the one housing the little brat?!" Katsuki argued quietly. 

"I know, I know, but for now, your friends are coming right? I'll make some more of this, and you guys go get ready for training. But please, tell your brothers and sister to just give him a couple days, he's only been here for half an hour," Eli said, shaking out her flour-covered apron that had been hung to the side. 

Katsuki huffed and tiny fireworks erupted from his hand making Eli sigh before she hung the apron on her neck and walked over to him, taking his hand. 

"I know, I know, but I've got to admit Kit Kat, he sort of reminds me of you," she teased making the ash-blonde blush. 

"What?!" he hollered, which only made her laugh loudly before they both heard a knock on the door. 

Eli could only laugh before she kissed his cheek and shooed him off,  Katsuki forgetting to complain about her doing any more housework. 

He was off to open the door where Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Momo, Jirou, Ochaco, and Denki stood. And while he did that, Eli flew to text Touya (who got a new phone today as well) and Keigo to tell them not to come downstairs. 

Eli didn't feel like explaining why they were here, in their pajamas no doubt. 

"Get in losers, meet the new member of the cult," Katsuki said sarcastically as he opened the door. 

Kota glared at all of them, deciding to go to the kitchen where Eli could be seen getting ready to make more food for the teens, turning around and jumping when she saw Kota standing there. 

This left Izuku to explain who he was. 

"Oh Gods," she said with a hand on her chest, calming down a bit before she put her hand on her hip and released a small giggle. 

"I take it they were annoying you?" she asked playfully. 

The boy could only huff as he looked away from her with blushy cheeks. 

Why the hell was she being so nice to him after what he'd said?

"You hungry? I can make you a plate before I get started on their food," Eli said tying the strings of the apron behind her back tightly. 

The boy glared softly at the floor before shaking his head. Eli decided to tease him, the same thing she used to do with Katsuki when he was little and in one of his little moods. 

"Aww, did you come to help me then?" she asked with a cheesy smile on her face making a blush appear on his face as he looked at her with hard (embarrassed) eyes. 

"NO, I-I just-" the boy tried but he was cut off by the sound of his stomach grumbling. Eli just chuckled at that. 

"C'mon, I'll fix you a plate, and if they annoy you that much you can eat in here," Eli said gesturing to a stool over by the island. 

So, reluctantly, he let her fix him a plate, almost drooling at the smell of the pork buns and tempura. She even put a cookie on a napkin in front of the plate. 

Unfortunately, Kota was only 5, and the stool was 4 ft tall, leaving Kota to try to climb the stool. He didn't although, take into account his weight. 

"Woah there!" Eli said catching him as he fell, her hand catching the stool that tipped over as well. 

"Whew, that could've been a disaster," Eli said, leaning the stool back and lifting him up to sit him down on it, all before he could bring himself to say anything. 

In his silent, slightly frozen state, Eli unconsciously pats his head before putting his fallen hat on his head, then proceeding to go back to what she was doing. He almost flinched at the pat, grimly remembering his father before he huffed and began to eat. 

Eli peered over at him sadly before sighing, only to hear the pitter-patter of feet coming in the kitchen. 

"Hi, Eli-sensei!" Kirishima beamed, coming into the kitchen. 

"Hey Kiri, what you working on today?" she asked him first, her smile mirroring his. 

"Katsuki is gonna hit me with his explosions to see how long I can keep up my Quirk!" he said excitedly, Katsuki smirking beside him. 

She chuckled before shaking her head, silently handing them both a protein bar which Kirishima took with a smile. 

"And you two?" Eli asked Momo and Jirou who came in next, adorned in workout clothes. 

"Himiko-chan is going to show us the basics with knives," Momo said with a small smile on her face. 

"Alright, I'll be out there to help soon, just got to get dinner finished up," she told them. 

The two girls nodded with smiles on their faces, taking the protein bars she handed them and following after the boys who'd walked out the back door where the backyard is. 

"And you Ochaco?" Eli asked the coconut head girl who came in next. 

"Me and Deku-kun are gonna do weight training since we're both working on bulking up," she said with her fist pumped in the air. 

"Then we're gonna spar!" Izuku said, copying her stance. 

Eli chuckled couldn't help but think about how cute they were before she nodded, patting Ochaco's head, and gave them both protein bars before they head outside. 

"You three?" Eli asked again as Denki, Hitoshi, and Mina came in next. 

"I'm practicing with these things you made me, you know the ones that help me direct electricity at a specific place!" Denki said excitedly. 

"Me and Hitoshi are gonna spar, him with his scarves and me with my tape," Hanta said with a smile. 

"Very cool, and Denki, be careful with the electricity alright, take it easy, you don't want to burn yourself out. We've got some rubber dummies outside in the shed, so you can use those if you like. And if you need it we have Claritin upstairs," Eli said patting his head. 

The yellow-haired boy smiled before nodding, all 3 of them taking protein bars out with them. 

"Shoto?" she wondered silently, only to peak out of the kitchen to see the boy sprawled out on the couch holding Espresso, who was nuzzling into his hot side. 

Eli knew the boy was tired and sighed as she walked over, sitting on the edge of the couch. But, she couldn't but be proud that the boy let himself rest inside of training with the others. 

She giggled, only slightly as she brushed his hair from his head, kissing his forehead before leaving the boy to nap. 

Kota watched the entire interaction, leaving him even more confused as he stared back at his food. 

'They weren't lying were they?' he thought. 

7324 words. 

i don't know whether or not to apologize for how long the chapters are bc i know that some people prefer short chapters but a long book but other people like long chapters and a short books

either way, idk, but i tried by best

kota's is so cute oh my god, he's a baby 

i hope you guys are enjoying the story, and after chapter like 35 or 36 there should be another domestic life chapter so yee yee !!

eat if you haven't and drink some water if you haven't either. 

love you guys !!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

265K 9.4K 89
All Midoriya wanted was to visit his mother for the weekend. Instead he's kidnapped by one of the most prominent villain groups in Japan, and they go...
4.1K 93 16
[Discontinued, may change later on in the future] 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦�...
436K 17.2K 37
"How do you even change a diaper?" A story in which everything can change in an instant. "Why the hell are you asking me!? I don't know either!" bak...
130K 3.1K 42
Y/n is the child of pro hero Present Mic. Their mother abandoned them when Y/n was a baby and left Present Mic to raise Y/n all by himself. Well, he...