мιкαуℓα мιкαєℓѕση: It Ends Wi...

By LunaDamore

мιкαуℓα мιкαєℓѕση: daughter of Kol mikaelson and Selena Monroe. Original Quadribird, daughter and niece to th... More

IT ENDS WITH US
HARRY POTTER CAST
Marauders Era Cast
INTRODUCTIONS
INTRODUCTION 2
THE ORIGINAL QUADRIBIRD
MEETING THE NEW MIKEALSON
THE BOY WHO LIVED
Help required
OLD KOL & ANGRY MIKAYLA
THE VANISHING GLASS
"I AM HIS WHAT"
PRESENTS
LATE NIGHTS{Mature Content}
THE NEXT MORNING AND A SCARED KYLE
God help him or them
Umm...dad? RUN YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!
AN

SMURF IN HOUSE?

5.8K 123 19
By LunaDamore

The screen shows the Mikaelson manor.

"I am still in awe of how it looks"said some griffindor.

"It is so pretty"many people gushed.

As the screen shows a five year old Mikayla trying to hide in her room behind the bed.

"she's so cute""awee""cutie""adorable"was being said in the hall while Mikayla blushed.

"you were a cute baby"said Harry.

"were"Mikayla raised an eyebrow and asked.

"yea you are not"said Draco while a certain grey eyes was watching him in anger.

"at least puberty hit me unlike some"said Mikayla many laughed while some made disgusted faces.

"What didn't most of you did"said Mikayla.

"Hello princess"said a amused Kol watching his daughter struggle to get behind the bed.

Mikayla jumped at that"oh dada! you scared me!"she said coming out of her hiding spot.

"well what is a pricess like you doing behind that princess bed"Kol said while chuckling.

Many awed at the bond between the father and the daughter while a curious Herminone asked watching the baby Mikayla in amusement "what were you doing Kayla?"

Blushing red and rubbing her back of the neck Mikayla said"oh umm nothing."

"why don't I believe you"retorted Hermione.

"uhh how would I know"said Mikayla while shrugging her shoulders.

People watched in amazement as Mikayla tried to change the subject but failed.

Suddenly a bang was heard

"oh fuck"

"bloody hell"

"oh god"

"merlin"

"motherfuckers"

"ouch"

As seven people fell out of a portal- six of them looking in older than a young girl with red hair about four or five years old.

As people turned to them the little girl hurried out of a boy's hold yelling"Mickeyyy"and ran towards Mikayla as Mik said "sweetheart"and hugged her most people watch the two in confusion thinking who the little girl is well except future and Ric.

"Hope baby are you okay"

"did Theo and Blaise give you your breakfast "

"are you hurt"

"did you have fun with them"

"if she has any scratch I will kill the four of you"she said the last part to the new people as four of them paled hearing her.

As for others the future and Ric watched her in adoration while others are shocked.But if they see from the future's pov she is a bloody softie for Hope not that she will say or admit that.

"wow little we don't"said one of the ginger boys.

"get a hello or how are you"said the other ginger boy.

Most people now thinking that they are the Wealsey kids.

"we are hurt Kayls"said a guy with dark skin.

"They are right you forgot about us love"said a guy with olive skin brown hair and blue eyes.

As they blond girl went to say something mostly scold them she was cut off by

The idiot Salvatore ohh sorry Damon I mean by saying"oh damn who are you all and liitle red with baby satan "

People who liked Mikayla said well more like yelled"she is not baby satan"

Minnie stepped in and stopped the chaos and said"why don't you all introduce yourself."

The two gingers stepped forward and said----

"Hello we are Fred

and George Wealsey

our parents are Aurthr

and Molly Wealsey

we are twenty

and were griffindors"said the two gingers.

Molly paled knowing that her twins are just like her brothers as most of the hall laughed at their attics.

The Prewett brothers said"you two

are just like

us"they said the same way.

"Hello everyone I am Luna Lovegood daughter of Xenophillius and Pandora Lovegood,I am a Ravenclaw and seventeen."said a blond girl as the said couple blushed.

"Hello everyone I am Cedric Diggory,son of Amos and Aurora diggory I am 21 and was a proud hufflepuff."said a cute boy with chocolate eyes and hair.

"Merry meet everyone I am Theodore Nott Jr. son of Theodore Nott and Elenora Nott,heir to the Noble house of Nott,a former Slytherin and I am eighteen."said the guy with olive skin and blue eyes.

"Merry meet everyone I am Blaise Zabini. son of Flora Zabini and some pureblood guy,heir to the Noble house of Zabini,a former Slytherin and I am eighteen."said the guy with dark skin.

"Hope darling introduce yourself love"said Mikayla.

"Hellow I am Hope mikaelson I am this much"said a baby hope while showing three fingersmaking many coo at her.

"Wait Mikaelson now who?"said stefan.

"yea she is uncle Nik's and Hayley's daughter"said Mikayla.

"Great a baby Klaus"said Damon"was baby satan not enough"

"I have a daughter"said a frozen Klaus.

"congrats brother"said Kol,Elijah and Finn.

"I have 2 niece I have 2 niece"said a joyful Rebekah.

As they started to sit,Theodore sat with Mikayla while Blaise sat with Astro and Draco while Luna sat with Ginny and Twins and Cedric sat with the golden trio.

Mikayla asked Hope about how her day was whats he ate and all.

As Theodore sat he whispered  something to Mikayla as her breath hitched and she blushed which caused the Mikaelson men to narrow their eyes muttering under their breath.

The screen continued as Mikayla stood there trying to come up with a lie and said"uh umm I lost my grimore yea grimore, it fell in there"she said stuttering a little.

"you are lying""obviously"

"Darling I am your dad I know you tell me what happened"said Kol thinking what could've happed.

Suddenly a loud voice yelled"MIKAYLA SELENA REBEKAH FREYA MIKAELSON"

"ohh someone's in trouble ins't she princess" Theo whispered to Mikayla as she tried to ignore him.

"uh oh"mumbled Mikayla while hiding behind Kol as he picked her up.

"Darling what did you do"asked Kol as he watched a panicking Mikayla.

"that's what i want to know"said Barty Crouch Jr.

"shut up the we will"said Regulus.

"I may or may not have turned Uncle Nik's hair red"mumbled Mikayla.

Both Kol on screen and off screen"you what!"

As people in the hall started to laugh Klaus turned to Mikayla and narrowed his eyes at her and said"little wolf what did you do?"and Hope went and sat on his lap to save her sister from her father.

Mikayla blushed under the gazes casted her way and said "just watch."

When the turned away  Theodore decided to tease her a little and whispered"look at you all flustered up I know a time when you are all flustered and a mess."

"Shut up"Mikayla said trying to control the blush but it was difficult.

"what was the babygirl"he said while keeping his hand on the upper thigh"hmmm"

"Nothing"she said as he continued to move his hand up and down her thigh thinking'ohh  God help me.'

"That's what I thought,good girl"said Theo continuing his teasing.

The screen continued; 

"and might have turned his skin blue"she continued.

Kol started to laugh"Ohh darling how I want to see Nik now"as he sped to the living roon.

There stood the one and only Klaus Mikaelson the mighty hybird as a smurf.

"KOl look what your daughter did to me"Klaus fumed.

Hearing the voices all the people in the house come to the livingroon.

"What is-- who the bloody hell are you"said Rebekah.

"Dear sister this is our brother Nik"said a laughing Kol holding a giggling Mikayla.

"Oh babygirl laughing at other's misfortune huh that is a naughty girl"Theo teased her as Mikayla got more and more turned on.'Oh how he is going to play with her tonight'

"WHAT"said Selena.

"Selena sister the little she Kol here turned me into a bloody smurf"said Klaus.

"Uncle Nik it suits you"said Miakyla 'innocently' 

As the screen now turned and showed a smurf soory Klaus looking like a smurf.

The hall started to laugh as Klaus huffed but with a small fond smile on his face.

"OH my oh godric this is awesome"said a laughing James on the floor.

"Harry please tell me you are  friends"said a rolling Sirius. As Remus and Peter laugh.

The marauders,the twins (both) and the slytherin quadrat was on the floor crying laughing.

"of course"said Harry as he continued laughing.

"oh my my darling what is this"Theo asked laughing a little.

"well I pranked  Uncle Nik"said a cute pouting Mikayla.

"Little we are so proud of you"said the Wealsey twins.

"I know right I am amazing"said Mikayla with a bow.

Theodore pinched her thigh and whispered"don't be a brat,love"but Mikayla was busy laughing and then Draco said"Wow Monroe that was awesome." so she did not hear him.

Then he thought'Oh how I am going to enjoy tonight'as his mind filled with dirty thought and ways to play with her and punish her.

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

So I thought to make this a 

harry X astro 

mikayla X theodore

ron X hermione

giiny x luna

blaise X daphne 

twins X cedric

SO i hope you like it---------untill next chapter😊

Take care loves💕

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎>Mia♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
243K 4.7K 19
Jordyn was unwanted, and left in the woods to die, but is saved by an unlikely hero, Elijah Mikaelson, who took her in as his own. As she grows olde...
246K 7.6K 63
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄. ❛ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 ❜ ᓫ ̟ ˚ ฺ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ E...
15K 274 23
(Y/n) Mikaelson is the little sister in the Original Family. She was helping her big brother make more hybrids. She was even a hybrid with him. She w...