Umm...dad? RUN YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!

After processing what the boys said Kol had a deadly clam look on this face but his eyes were shinning with protectiveness

After processing what the boys said Kol had a deadly clam look on this face but his eyes were shinning with protectiveness. (We do love a protective father!)

Klaus, Finn and Elijah knew the look on Kol's face and held smirks on their faces.

"Why the hell are you all smirking like that?!?"Damon asked as he pointed towards to the three smirking Mikaelson brothers.

As everyone in the great hall turned to see the three smirking brothers who looked scarily alike with the look they held. Most people felt a shiver down their spine.

"Who the bloody hell removed my charm that I placed on that" Mikayla cutely pouted as she heard Damon's voice.

"Mikey why does uncle Koala look like that" Hope asked her sister(cousin) as she sat in Mikayla's lap.

"How hope?" Mikayla asked as she turned to face the look on her father's face.

She saw the look her father had and knew that he was up to no good.

"Kol darling are you alright?" Selena asked her future husband.

"ummm......dad?" Mikayla tried before she was cut off by Kol.

"RUN YOU LITTLE FUCKERS" Kol said with his heretic face(yea because why not),his eyes glowing red along with his hand "Lets get them brothers" as all the Mikaelson brothers held their vampire, hybrid and heretic faces.

After hearing what Kol said well more like yelled but who cares Atticus, Ophichus, Thomas and Astrophel quickly started running around Hogwarts.

"Mik daring help us"

"Love a little help"

"oh hell no help us Ahhh"

"cara mia a little help"

All of them asked a laughing Mikayla as Spencer, Kyle and Xander were on the floor laughing along with everyone else in the hall laughing  at the four boys being chased by the Original brothers.

All the four boys quickly made their way towards their precious mate and hid behind her.

"Okay! okay! that's enough dad and uncles I mean they are my mates but you can hurt them if... if they hurt me okay! " Mikayla said giggling.

"fine" all the original brothers grumbled while glaring at the four along with Theo who was now scared due to the death glares he is getting.

As the original men sat with their wife(Kol, well soon to be) and sisters as Mikayla quickly placed a silencing spell to keep their conversation private. Hope now sitting with Xander, Kyle and Spencer.  

"Well that was fun wasn't it loves" Mikayla said giggling.

"Oh! cara mia you know what will be fun you with us at night" Astrophel said as he placed his hand on her thigh.

"Yes we will have you crying and begging for us for your sweet release as we will play with that pretty little body of yours" Atticus continued placing kisses all over their mate's neck.

"Then we would make you release so many times that you might pass out from overstimulation darling." Thomas said as he placed his hand on her other thigh.

"Right love hmm" said Ophichus as he kissed Mikayla's pouted lips as she whines.

"Look at that boys our sweetheart is already whining and squirming can't wait any longer darling can you." Theo said as he moved his hand through Mikayla's hair.

"It's not fairrr! What did I do it wad my dad and uncles not meeee!" Mikayla cutely whined as she started pouting again.

"Don't worry love

you wil like it, if you don't we will stop okay" Theo said.

"okie!" Mikayla said as they sat together as the movie started again.

Hey guys new chapter.

Hope you all like it.

I am back my boards are finally over!!!!

Love you all.

Moon💗💖