SMURF IN HOUSE?

The screen shows the Mikaelson manor

"I am still in awe of how it looks"said some griffindor.

"It is so pretty"many people gushed.

As the screen shows a five year old Mikayla trying to hide in her room behind the bed.

"she's so cute""awee""cutie""adorable"was being said in the hall while Mikayla blushed.

"you were a cute baby"said Harry.

"were"Mikayla raised an eyebrow and asked.

"yea you are not"said Draco while a certain grey eyes was watching him in anger.

"at least puberty hit me unlike some"said Mikayla many laughed while some made disgusted faces.

"What didn't most of you did"said Mikayla.

"Hello princess"said a amused Kol watching his daughter struggle to get behind the bed.

Mikayla jumped at that"oh dada! you scared me!"she said coming out of her hiding spot.

"well what is a pricess like you doing behind that princess bed"Kol said while chuckling.

Many awed at the bond between the father and the daughter while a curious Herminone asked watching the baby Mikayla in amusement "what were you doing Kayla?"

Blushing red and rubbing her back of the neck Mikayla said"oh umm nothing."

"why don't I believe you"retorted Hermione.

"uhh how would I know"said Mikayla while shrugging her shoulders.

People watched in amazement as Mikayla tried to change the subject but failed.

Suddenly a bang was heard

"oh fuck"

"bloody hell"

"oh god"

"merlin"

"motherfuckers"

"ouch"

As seven people fell out of a portal- six of them looking in older than a young girl with red hair about four or five years old.

As people turned to them the little girl hurried out of a boy's hold yelling"Mickeyyy"and ran towards Mikayla as Mik said "sweetheart"and hugged her most people watch the two in confusion thinking who the little girl is well except future and Ric.

"Hope baby are you okay"

"did Theo and Blaise give you your breakfast "

"are you hurt"