𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Completely Clueless

1.9K 81 31
By justlikeyourstories

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

It was a feeling I couldn't describe.

Standing completely still at the entrance to the living room while my husband spoke to a ghost.

Not how my Saturday's usually go, but as of recently, it really shouldn't surprise me.

"Scorpius" Draco said wearily. He was careful and I could tell he didn't know what to do. He didn't believe what he was seeing which made me even more on edge "How did you—get in here"

"Pippy let me in" he said simply, looking at us like we were the crazy ones "I know I shouldn't really be here but I didn't expect you all to react like this. Is it because of what I did? I'm just here to apologise and get out of your life's"

"Mum! Lorenzo has the—" Elora came running up beside me but immediately clutched onto my arm as she saw what we were staring at "Uh—mum?"

"I know" I whispered "Just go upstairs"

"Hey, El" Scorpius gave her a warm smile. I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. This wasn't Scorpius, it couldn't be. He wasn't acting like Scorpius and Scorpius is...

Scorpius is dead.

"You look so grown up" he commented "How old are you now? 13? 14?"

"I'm—" she stuttered. She didn't know what to say, neither of us did "I'm 14" she replied shortly.

"Go upstairs" I whispered to her.

"Don't have to tell me twice" she stepped back slowly and then once out of sight, I heard her hurried steps up the stairs.

"You guys need to tell me what's going on" he said "I thought I was the crazy one" he joked casually. Why was he being so casual? How is he being so casual?

"When did you get out?" Draco asked. His stance had softened since before but I could tell he was still alert and not letting his guard down anytime soon.

"3 days ago" he replied "Got out on good behaviour and was cleared by the prison psychiatric officer" he looked as though he'd put his guard up now. Like we were the ones he should be afraid of.

Maybe he was right.

"No" I shook my head. It probably wasn't my place to intervene but I couldn't just stand here "You died two weeks ago"

"What?" He slowly blinked and then laughed as tho I was joking "Died? I know it's a fantasy of yours but I didn't think you'd just come out and say it"

"No, no" Draco sighed "She's right. Scorpius you died. Right in front of us nearly two weeks ago. Jumped of Hogwarts Astronomy tower"

"No I didn't" he breathed slowly "I'm standing right here" he gestured to his body. He looked different, well put together. His hair still white and neatly placed, his new clothes clean and face unmarked.

"Draco. Can I talk to you?" I finally took my eyes off 'Scorpius' for the first time and glanced up at Draco. He was already looking at me.

"Stay here" he said to Scorpius before walking towards me. I grabbed onto his hand and followed as he led us into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, but what the fuck?" I pressed my back against the wall and looked out of the kitchen door to see Scorpius sitting innocently on the couch.

"It can't be him" Draco shook his head "We watched him jump off the tower. I fucking saw his lifeless body on the ground. This has to be an illusion charm or poly juice"

Think logically.

"But what if it's not" I look back towards Draco and he held a look of disbelief.

"What do you mean 'But what if it's not' it clearly is Anna. He's dead" Draco said as if it was obvious but what if what we saw on the tower was just an illusion.

What if he's actually alive?

"Hold on" I held up my finger towards Draco and started to walk back into the living room. I cleared my throat and made myself known. Scorpius turned his head and looked up at me in question "If you're really Scorpius, what did you say to me the day you were sentenced in court? I want it word for word"

"Do I really have to say it again?—"

"Speak" I instructed.

"Damn" he mumbled "ok" he sighed "Mark my words, Anna. I will be out one day and I will be back for you. 30 years in Azkaban is a lot of time for me to think, time for me plan. Im a Malfoy, I have people on the outside too, you think Vigor was the only one?" I could tell re stating this made him uncomfortable and it did me, but I had to know "My sweet AnnaLeigh, you're as stupid as my father. I wish you both the very best. See you on the underside"

He looked down into his lap "Y'know I really didn't mean any of that. I was angry and I—"

"Shut up" I cut him off and walked back out of the living room and into the kitchen again.

"Well?" Draco perked an eye brow.

"It's him" I sighed and pulled my head down into my hand.

"So who did we watch fall off the astronomy tower?" Draco was just as clueless as I was. We had spent the last two weeks grieving his death, accepting that he was no longer in our life's and Draco had almost adjusted to live without his first son.

It felt like all of those weeks were for nothing.

I thought for a second. Who would want to do that to us? The only person who had ever fucked with our life's, was now sitting in the living room as though he'd pledged his life to Jesus and was following the yellow brick road.

Not the insane psychopathic torturer who held me captive.

"I don't know" I shook my head "Who would want to mess with us like that?"

Draco just shrugged. This was frustrating him. Not knowing the answer was eating away at him like it did every time he was clueless and  knew it was just a feeling he absolutely hated.

"Let me talk to him" Draco said. I have a small nod and followed him back into the living room.

"Dad, mum!" Lorenzo smiled. My eyes widened as I saw him sat down next to Scorpius, both of them looking playful and cheerful "Look what Scorpius taught me"

He grabbed a small salted peanut from the snack bowl on the table before balancing it on his nose. We watched as he threw his head back, causing the nut to fling up into the air and allow Lorenzo to catch with his mouth.

"You did it little man" Scorpius cheered and leant over to give him a high five.

"Why did you guys tell me he was dead?" Lorenzo frowned like we knew he was alive but lied.

"We didnt know" I sighed "Enzo, go up to your room. Your dad and I need to talk to him"

"But I don't wanna—"

"Lorenzo" Draco gave him a stern stare "Listen to your mother"

"Fine" he huffed "Talk to you later" he sighed before getting off the couch  and running away.

Scorpius stood to his feet and looked at us anxiously.

He was the one anxious?

"Anna—"

"Zip it" I sighed "Let Draco speak"

He closed his mouth and looked over at Draco. He stuttered and didn't know what to say, as did I.

"You kidnapped her" he started.

Way to go Draco. Great thing to start with.

"I kidnapped who now?" Scorpius almost looked scared at Draco's words.

"AnnaLeigh. You kidnapped her. She was missing for almost a week before you gave in. I don't know what happened in that week and I wouldn't dare ask but after that you—"

"Jumped off Hogwarts Astronomy tower?" Scorpius chuckled "I'm sorry. It's not funny" he stopped and stood still.

"But you did" I interjected "Y-You stabbed me" I said and lifted up my shirt, turning to the side and posting at the lengthy scar along my abdomen.

"That wasn't me" he denied "I was still at Azkaban. I couldn't of possibly—"

"We know it wasn't you" I replied and pushed my shirt back down.

"The question we're getting to is..."

"Do you know who?"

Plot twist snapped harder then a white girls back in a mirror selfie.

Word count 1409.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.1K 36
"You'll learn to love him." ❧ Y/n Vitelli, of a wealthy Italian pureblood family, is forced into a marriage of social advancement with none other tha...
25.7K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
157K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
566 33 27
When strong emotions meet a dormant line of ancient magic that was thought to of gone extinct resurfaced along with the Dark Lord, everyone is on edg...