White flag, (Austin Moon X OC)

By harrysgrapejuiceeee

Ruby Henderson, Ally's cousin. Has been working at Sonic Boom for almost two years since she moved to Miami t... More

The one with the new gift pt.1
The one with the new gift pt.2
Daddy issues
Idk what to title this
Another day at the beach
The Breakup
Paradise On Earth
Campfire nights
1 year later
Happier
Brutal

Rockers and Writers

2.3K 35 14
By harrysgrapejuiceeee

(Do not play the music until I tell you)

"Ruby get up." Ally said to the girl that she shared a room with. Ruby was asleep in her bed on the other side of the room and it was time for her to get up for work, and Ally was already dressed.

"Five more minutes." She mumbled. Ally sighed and went to the kitchen. She then came back with two frying pans and started banging them together. Ruby jumped and fell out of bed.

"Ally it's 10 in the morning." She said as she sat up and rubbed the sleep out her eyes.

"Exactly and we have to be at work in an hour. So get up and get ready." She said. Ruby groaned and got up as Ally left the room.

She then walked into their shared bathroom and locked herself in there so she could do her bathroom necessities.

After she got a shower. She hopped out and put on her robe and wrapped her hair in a towel. She then went over to the sink and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

After that, she unlocked the door and walked back into the bedroom she shared with Ally. She then went over to her dresser and grabbed a bra and a pair of panties.

She then went over to her closet and got dressed in her outfit for the day.

Her outfit-

*short time skip*
After applying her makeup and fixing her hair into a long braid, it was time for her to go.

"Alright Ally I'm ready." She said. Ally then gave her a bagel and a big cup of coffee before ushering her out of the door.

*time skip to later in the day*

Ruby and Ally were standing at the front desk, Ruby was drawing in her notebook while Ally was writing in hers. Just then Trish walked through wearing a very pink outfit.

"Hey girls, guess who got a job and Cupcake City!" She said as she whipped out two cupcakes. She held them out for the two girls. Ally declined but Ruby happily took hers.

"Thanks Trish, but there's no eating in the store. But I do like cupcakes gimme that." She took the cupcake out of Trish's hand and took a bite.

"Yeah they give us all the rejects. Those two I dropped on the floor." She said. Ruby gagged and spit hers out in a nearby trash can before throwing it away and wiping the frosting off her face with a napkin. Ally did the same thing.

"That's what I get for breaking the rules. Hey do you wanna go to the movies on Sunday?" She asked as she turned around to face Trish. But she actually ended up turning to an old lady.

"Oh I'd love to go to the movies." She said. Ally gasped a little in surprise but quickly covered it up with a chuckle.

"Oh, um, great. Because you're exactly the person I was asking." She said as she leaned awkwardly on the desk.

"It's a date!" The lady said.

"Can't wait, lady I've never met." She called out as the lady walked away. Ruby chuckled and hopped down from the side of the desk she was sitting on.

"Good Job." She said to Ally. Then Trish appeared. Ally turned toward her not knowing she was there. She scared her slightly.

"Oh, where'd you go?" She asked.

"I was on the phone. That was work. Apparently "being there" is apart of the job." She said before she walked out.

"Guess who found 37 more cents." Mr. Dawson said as he walked up to Ruby and Ally.

"Dad, stop taking money out of the mall fountain. Those are people's wishes." Ally said. He smiled

"My wish came true. I have 37 more cents." He said.

"Hey Ally i'm ordering pizza." Ruby said. "No eating in the store." She said.

Ruby surrendered. "I was going to let you have a piece but now I guess not." She said as she called the pizza place on her phone. Ally then directed her attention back to her dad. He started to walk away but she stopped him.

"Well, speaking of wishes. Dad, is there any way I can put a piano upstairs in my practice room? The one I'm using is older than the lady I'm dating Sunday."She asked as she stopped him in front of a piano.

He gives her a questioning look. She pauses and looks up at him.

"Long story." Ruby chimed in. He sighed and lead Ally over to the front desk.

"Honey, I know you and Ruby love music. But the odds of making it in the music biz are like a bazillion to one." He said.

She sighed and nodded sadly knowing he was right.

"Come here." They did their little handshake and they went their separate ways. Ruby ran up to Ally and rubbed her back. Ruby then noticed two boys coming in through the back of the store and stoping at a set of drums near the staircase.

"And Action!" The boy with red hair said as he pressed record on his camera. The blonde boy sat down and started playing. Only he wasn't using sticks.

He was using corn dogs.

Ally looked up from her book and went over there. Ruby just sat on the counter and watched the scene.

Ally whistled in his ear loudly. They stopped and looked at her.

"Did you not see the "please do not play the drums" sign?" She asked. They looked back at the sign and then looked back at her.

"It's okay, I'm an awesome drummer." The blondie said as he held up two corn dogs. He started to play again before she stopped him.

"What you just said has nothing to do with what I just said. Are those corn dogs?" She asked as she looked at him with a questioning look.

"Mm-hmm." He said. He then took a bite out of one and moaned. Ruby got up and went over.

"Ew. Do you know how dirty these drums are?" She asked. He shook his head.

"And how unhealthy corn dogs are and there's no food allowed in here?" Ally asked.

"I'll handle this Austin, Ma'am we are making a music video. I am the director, although I prefer the term filmmaker." The red head said as he rushed up to Ally. He tossed his camera in the air but failed to catch it.

"And cut!" Ruby yelled. He glared before picking it up.

Austin got up. "We're gonna need a lot of instruments. I can play anything. Piano, drums, guitar, harp. I can even play a trumpet through another trumpet." He said. He then grabbed two random trumpets and put them together, making a longer one.

He started playing William Tell Overture. Everyone clapped when he was done.

"Okay okay, well I can play a harmonica through a sousaphone." The red head said. He put his hand that had a harmonica inside of the instrument and put his mouth on the mouthpiece. He then laid the smaller instrument inside and took his hand out as he started to play.

But he failed and the harmonica flew out and went down an old lady's throat. She started choking.

"Prepare to be heimliched!" The red haired boy ran over and started giving her the Heimlich. But really all that was coming out was harmonica sounds.

Austin turned to the two girls. "Here's the thing about the instruments," he started.

"You don't have any money." Ruby said as she and Ally made their way back to the cash register.

"What if I pay you back when I get rich and famous?" He suggested.

"Great! Just have your butler fly over on your private jet and drop of a sash of shiny gold coins." Ruby said sarcastically.

"Really?" He asked.

"No." She said as she turned away to reach for her book. But when she did, a set of dentures with a harmonica rolled out beside her hand. She pulled it away quickly.

Ally picked it up and the both turned their direction to the red haired boy.

"I got it! Whoo!" He said with his arms still wrapped around the lady. He threw one arm up in the air as he cheered.

Ally lifted Austin's hand off the table and put the dentures in it.

*Time skip*

Ruby was sitting on a chair in the practice room while Ally was sitting at the piano going over her new song.

"You don't know, know , know my name, name, name. I'm gonna make, make, make you do a double take." She sang. Austin walked in behind her. She turned around and screamed.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked.

"I was wondering if I could get a discount on this harmonica. You know,because it's been in the old lady." He said. Ally gave him a look.

"Uh, this is my private practice room. Only Ruby is allowed in here. Did you not see the "keep out" sign?" She asked.

"Hey I liked that song. But if you wanna make it really catchy, you gotta speed it up." He said. As he walked around her and looked down at her book which contained the lyrics.

"You don't know, know, know My name, name, name. I'm gonna make, make, make you do a double take." He sang, speeding up the lyrics. He then ended with a harmonica solo.

"Cool, there's still some old lady spit in here." He said as he looked down in it. He then blew into it, making it go all over Ally's face. She wiped her face with her hands and wiped them on his shirt. She then grabbed his arm and lead him out of the open door.

"Ew. Goodbye. And in the future, please obey signs." She said before shutting the door on him. He played a tune on the harmonica. She kicked the door, making him stop. Ruby laughs and gets up.

"Give the guy a break Al, the door was wide open. Anyone could have heard." Ruby said.

"And you didn't shut it?" She asked.

"Nope." She said.

"Why?" Ally asked.

"Because people need to hear your music. You have talent. And also because I didn't want to get up when I sat down so." She said as she walked over to her.

"Anyway. I'm gonna go grab some pizza. Wanna come with me?" She asked. Ally shook her head.

"No thanks I'm good. I'm not hungry." She said. Ruby shrugged.

"Okay, bye." She said as she walked out.

"Oh hey." She said as she bumped into Austin while going downstairs.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You have a nice voice. I'm Ruby." She said with a slight smile. He blushed slightly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Um. Thanks. I'm Austin and my friend over there is Dez." He said as pointed back at his friend. Who was looking at the Tuba. He turned around and waved before looking back at the Tuba. Ruby smiled before turning back.

"Hey I'm gonna go get some pizza. Do you guys want to come with?" She asked.

"Nah I can't. My mom just said she wants me home." Dez said.

"I like pizza." Austin said. Dez said bye and left.

____________________________________
Ruby's POV:

"Okay so I know this really great pizza place. It's called Rey's Pizza and it's in the mall. They have the best pepperoni pizza." I said as Austin and I walked side by side out of Sonic Boom.

"Really? I've never noticed it." Austin said.

"Well it's new. They just opened two weeks ago and  I'm already a local there." I said.

"Really? That's cool. You must really like pizza huh?" He asked. I shrug.

"Yeah, but I also sing karaoke there too." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You sing?" He asked. I nod.

"Yeah, I love to sing. I'm actually singing here in the mall tonight. You should come." I said. He smiled. We arrived at the pizza place and sat down at the bar in front of the cash register and menu. I look around and find my friend Josh.

"Hey Josh. How goes it?" I ask. He sighs and leaned down on the table.

"I'm gonna be honest, not so good. Tips were coming in like crazy last week, but they've slowed down and barely anybody has been coming in." He said. I pout.

"I'll be sure to give two twenties when I leave. If that will help." I said. He nods. I turn to Austin.

"Austin this is my friend Josh, Josh this is my new friend Austin." I introduced they fist bumped.

"Hey, you should really hear this woman sing. She has some serious vocals." He told him. Austin smirked.

"Yeah, she told me she sings here on karaoke night."He said. Josh chuckled.

"Yeah, that's usually when it's a packed house. Almost everyone comes here for it and to hear her sing." He said. I blush.

"Shut up okay I'm not officially a singer here. I just do it for fun." I said. He shrugged.

"Josh, quit talking and get back to work." His boss chimed in. He rolls his eyes before grabbing a pen and a note pad.

"What can I get you? The usual?" He asked. I nod.

"And for you Austin?" He asked. Austin just shrugged.

"I'll just get whatever she gets." He said. Josh nodded and went back to the kitchen.

"So, can you sing a little something for me?" Austin asked. I chuckle.

"You really wanna hear me?" I asked. He crossed his arms and nodded.

"Okay, I'll sing for you later." I said. He chuckled and looked down. He shook his head and looked up.

"Hey do you want to play 20 questions? I want us to get to know each other." Austin said. I turn all the way around in my seat and lean my elbows on the table.

"Sure. You start." I said. He paused for a second.

"Okay um, what's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Blue. My turn." I said. He smirked.

"What makes you angry?" I asked. He glared slightly at the ground.

"Easy, people who mess with my friends." He said. I gasp.

"No way, that also makes me angry." I said. He leaned back into his seat.

"My turn, what is the most useless talent you have?" He asked. I snap and point at him.

"This. Watch." I said as I grabbed a spoon out of a cup on the counter. I balanced it on my nose

"I can do this, and I can also make baby sounds." I said. He smiled slightly and took the spoon off my nose and attempted to do it. He failed and the spoon fell to the floor. I laugh as he picks it up and puts it back on the table.

"Now my turn, what's the weirdest dream you've ever had?" I asked. He shrugged.

"One when I was six, I had a dream that I was in a delivery room. Only I was the baby that was just delivered, and the woman I came out of was not my mom." He said. I snort and put my hand over my mouth.

"I'm sorry. That made me laugh for some reason." I said as I dusted myself off. He chuckled.

"Nah it's alright. My turn. Who is your celebrity crush?" He asked. I sigh.

"Um, don't have one." I said. He looked at me in disbelief.

"What? What do you mean you don't have one? You have to have one." He said. I shrug.

"I don't know, just never really had one." I said.

"You're crazy." He said. I smirk.

"Thanks." I said.

"What never fails to make you laugh?" I ask.

"Pranks. But not the mean ones obviously those are too much." He said.

"What made you want to become a singer?" He asked. I form a thin line with my lips.

"Um, I don't know. I guess I've just always wanted to be one. I mean music has always been apart of my life and I've been singing since I was little." I said.

"Who is your favorite band?" I asked.

"One direction. Don't tell anyone though." He said with a whisper.

"Okay I won't. Their my favorite band too so don't feel ashamed." I said with a whisper. He smiled and nodded with a little 'okay.'

"What's the funniest pickup line you've ever had tried on you?" He asked. I giggle.

"Okay okay I've been waiting to tell people this one. It's a good thing I have my library card, because I'm totally checking you out." I said as I lowered my voice to sound like a guy's. Austin snorted.

"Who said that to you?" He asked.

"My brother's best friend. I was 13 and we went to the same school. Let's just say it didn't work on me." I said. He put his head in the palm of his hand and leaned on the table.

"What's your biggest fear?" I asked.

"Spiders. Hate em." He said as he shivered.

"Have you ever cheated on somebody?" He asked. I shake my head no.

"No,  I wouldn't want someone to do it to me. And I know how it feels to be cheated on so I wouldn't want to put anyone else through that pain." I said. He nodded.

"Good. I would never have the heart to cheat on a girl." He said. I pout in awe.

"Aw that's sweet. My turn, what's one thing on your bucket list?"

"To go on tour." He said. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Really? Mine too. I wanna go on a world tour." I said. He smiled.

"If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Um, probably a dog. I love dogs and they have it easy. They don't have to go to school or anything. All they have to do is eat and do what they want all day." I said. He hummed.

"I could see that. You seem like the type of person who does what she wants." He said. I smiled.

"Are you a dog person or a cat person?" I asked.

"Both, even though most of them don't like me." He said. Cute.

"What's your biggest pet peeve?" He asked.

"When people chew with their mouth open. Gets on my nerves." I said.

"If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?" I asked as Josh brought us our pepperoni pizza and diet Cokes.

"Um, I'd hangout with my friends and family one last time, then I'd eat an entire foot long meatball sub by myself." He said. I giggle and took a slice of pizza. I took a bite out of it as he asked me the next question.

"If you could live anywhere, where would it be?" He asked. I chewed my food and swallowed it before I answered.

"Probably Hawaii. It's really pretty there." I said. He took a bite out of his slice of pizza.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked. "Green." He said after he ate his food.

"What are three words you would use to describe yourself?" He asked. I took a sip of my drink and looked up at him before answering.

"Um, I don't know. I'll answer that when I do know though." I said. He nodded.

"Who is your hero?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Spider-Man. He's cool." He said. I shrug.

"I'm more of a black widow girl but you do you." I said. He giggled.

"What's your favorite food, other that pizza?" He asked.

"Well, my favorite dinner food is spaghetti and my favorite breakfast food is pancakes so it's either or." I said.

"No way! My favorite food is pancakes!" He said. I smile in awe.

"Really? That's cool." I said.

We then finished our food and I pulled two twenties out of my pocket. I left them on the counter and  paid for our food even though Austin offered to pay.

When I was done we said bye to Josh and walked out.

____________________________________

*later that day*

"Wait so you actually write your own music? That's so cool." Austin said as we sat at a park bench.

"Yeah. But songs just don't flow right out of me. I have to be inspired." I said.

"Anyway. I gotta go get ready for tonight. I'll see ya then." I said.

"Bye." He waved.

"Bye" I waved before I turned around and made my way home.

____________________________________

"Are you excited for tonight?" Ally asked as I walked through the door. I nod.

"Yes and no. I'm nervous as heck. I mean I've been working on this for weeks and Josh was kind enough to let me use his band and studio for this. Oh and dancers. But even though I have all that, I'm still nervous." I said.

She grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eye. "Listen Ru, you've got this. You are the most talented person I know! And I believe in you." She said. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah, your right. I got this. Now I just need to go get ready. Call Trish and you two can help me." I said and within an hour later Tris showed up with her cosmetics bag and a big clothes rack full of really cute outfits.

"I'm here!" She said. "It's 5:00 and you go on at 7:00 so we have some time. Now let's go ladies." She said as she rushed us upstairs. We all stood in the bedroom and I locked the door.

"Okay um, I'm gonna go get a shower." I said. They nod and I go into the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and strip off my clothes. I then turn on the water and jump into the shower.

____________________________________

*after shower.*
I come out after brushing my teeth with a robe on and my hair wrapped in a towel to see three outfits laid out on my bed, and a bunch of makeup laid out on my vanity along with hair equipment.

"We are about to give you a complete makeover." Ally said. I smile and look at the outfits.

Outfit #1:

Outfit #2:

Outfit #3:

Outfit #4:

Outfit #5:

Outfit #6:

"Um, I'll go with number 4, It's cute. We'll save the others." I said. Trish nodded and handed me a t-shirt and sweat pants.

"Put those on until your hair and makeup is done. Don't want to ruin your robe." Ally said. They then shoved me into my vanity chair and Trish got to work on my face.

Ally took my hair out of the towel and grabbed a hairbrush.

"So how to you want your hair? Do you want it up or down?" She asked.

"Do the ponytail that you always put in my hair when we go out. I think it's perfect for tonight." I said. She then started working on my hair.

*two hours later*
My hair and makeup:

"Now I'm going to get dressed." I said as I grabbed my underwear and outfit and walked into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and got dressed.

My outfit:

"You look amazing!" Trish said as I walked out.

"You look stunning!" Ally said. I blush.

"Thanks. Hey Trish, you know how you asked me to let you be my manager?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said. "Well, I'm in dying need of a manager and I wouldn't want anybody else except you." I said. She squealed and grabbed my forearms. She started jumping in excitement. Ally and I jumped with her.

____________________________________

"And now, what we've all been waiting for, Ruby Henderson!" Someone over the intercom of the mall called out. I was in the back with Alley and Trish. The crowd clapped and cheered.

I looked at Ally.

"You got this." She said. I nod and the lights go out, and I walk up on stage. I stand at the mic stand.

Then the music starts to play.
(Play it now)

I take a breath and look out into the crowd as I started to sing.

"Baby don't you know you got all my love (all my love)
Baby don't you know you got all my love (all my love)

Hold up, wait, before you go just stay." I moved my body to the music as well did the crowd. I danced around for the whole song.

"And talk to me for a little
Baby, won't you loosen up just a little, uh?

See what you don't understand
Is falling in love wasn't part of my plan
Started with a crush, I call you my man?
Thought, would I ever fall in love, ever fall in love again?

'Cause you give me chills, every time we chill
I spend all of my days
Doin', doin'

Nothin'  but lovin' you, nothin' but lovin' you baby
(Boy you got all my time)
I'm lovin' you, lovin' you, lovin' it, lovin' it baby
(Boy you got all my, all my)
Love and affection, all my attention
You don't gotta question, if I'm really
Lovin' you, lovin' you, lovin it, lovin it baby
(Boy you got all my, all my)" I sang as I got lost in the music.

"Hold up, wait, shut up and kiss me, babe
I just wanna get a little taste
I just wanna get a little tase before you go

See what you don't understand
Is falling in love wasn't part of my plan
Started with a crush, I call you my man?
Thought, would I ever fall in love, ever fall in love again

'Cause you give me chills, every time we chill
I spend all of my days
Doin', doin'

Nothin' but lovin' you, nothin' but lovin' you baby
(Boy you got all my time)
I'm lovin' you, lovin' you, lovin' it, lovin' it baby
(Boy you got all my, all my)
Love and affection all my attention
You don't gotta question, if I'm really
Lovin' you, lovin' you, lovin' it, lovin' it, baby
(Boy you got all my, all my)" I look at Austin and I go over to his side of the stage and kneel down. I reach my hand out to the crowd as I sing this next line. Ally and Trish were in the front row and they reached their hands out along with several other people.

"Savin my trust
Don't mess this up
(You got me fallin' in love, you got me fallin' in love)
(You got me fallin' so hard) Boy you change the way I breathe
When you put your lips on mine, I adore you
So let me make it clear that you're the boy that all I need
Oh baby" I sang as I danced around the stage. The whole crowd was dancing along.

"Nothin' but lovin' you, nothin' but lovin' you baby
(Boy you got all my time) (baby)
I'm lovin' you, lovin' you, lovin' it, lovin' it baby
(Boy you got all my, all my)
Love and affection all my attention
You don't gotta question, if I'm really (baby)
Lovin' you, lovin' you, lovin' it, lovin' it baby" The crowd started clapping along with the beat.

"Baby don't you know you got all my love (all my love)
Baby don't you know you got all my love (all my love)."  I ended. The crowd cheered. I take my hand that is holding the mic and drop it to my side as I chuckle. They continued to get louder. I put my mic up to my mouth and speak into it.

"Thank you guys so much for tonight. You have been such an amazing audience. This was so much fun. Goodnight everybody." I said before I put the mic back on the stand. I blew a kiss and waved as I walked off stage.

I met Ally and Trish at the bottom. We all squealed and hugged.

"You were so, ugh! Gosh you did amazing!" Ally said as she hugged me.

"Thank you." I said.

"I'm so proud of you!" Trish said as she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"You guys are so sweet. I have never really been in front of this many people before so that was crazy. The only place I've preformed was at Rey's. Gosh! That was just so, Ugh! I don't even think there is a word in the english language that can describe how excited I am right now!" I said as I was smiling so hard my cheeks started to hurt. They both chuckled.

"Well come on, let's go grab some minis." Trish said. I look back and noticed Austin watching. He noticed I caught him and he looked up at the sky.

I look back at Trish and Ally. "Um, you guys go on ahead. I've gotta talk to Josh about something." I lied. They shrugged and made their way to minis. I walked over to Austin and Dez.

"That was so cool! You have a really great voice!" Austin said. I blush slightly and smile.

"Thanks. That was so much fun!" I said. We hugged. I don't know but when we hugged, I felt fluttering in my stomach. I'm probably just nauseous. We pull away.

"Let me get a picture of you two." Dez said. I handed him my phone. Austin and I wrapped each other in a side hug and smiled as he took the picture.

"Okay I gotta go. Ally and Trish are waiting for me. I'll see you later. Thanks for coming tonight!" I said as I walked away.

"See ya later!" He called out. I waved slightly before making my way to my two friends.

____________________________________
*The next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off. I groan and lift my head. I put it on snooze and lay back down.

Five minutes later the same annoying alarm goes off. I groan again and get up slowly to turn it off. Once I turned it off I fell back and mentally prepared myself for this day, like I do every morning.

I then decide to get up and get ready for work. Ally was already ready and she was sitting in a chair reading her book in the corner of our room.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door before I strip off my clothes, before turning the shower handle and stepping in. I close the curtain and sigh as the hot water hits my cold body.

I grab my loofah and put my favorite body wash on it. I wash my body with it before moving onto my hair.

I grab some shampoo and put some in my hand. I rub my hands together before lathering it in my hair. I scrub my scalp and sigh at the feeling.

Once I rise the shampoo out of my hair, well you know what comes next so I won't bore you with it.

I rise the conditioner out of my hair and just stand there because I don't want to get out yet.

10 minutes later I shut the water off and grab my robe. I put it on and tie it. I then wrap my hair in a towel and wash my face as well as brush my teeth before I walk out into my shared room.

I walk over to my closet and grab underwear out of my dresser.

"I'll be waiting downstairs, dad says breakfast is ready." She said . I nod before she walks out, shutting the door behind her.

I grab a pair of panties before slipping on a sports bra. I'm still pretty tired from last night so I'm not wearing heels today because my feet hurt from the really tall ones I wore last night.

I picked out my clothes for the day and put them on. This outfit I did not have to wear a bra with, so I took mine off because it had one built in.

My outfit:

I put on light makeup and straighten my hair before grabbing my phone and my bag and walking downstairs.

*three hours later at Sonic Boom*

Ally was leaning on the counter writing I her songbook and I just got done helping a customer when Trish walked through the doors wearing a magician outfit.

"Guess who just got a job at the magic store!" She said with her voice in a joking tone as she stopped in front of Ally. I walk over to the two when she turns around and opens her cape, and the something in the floor of the waiting area by the door explodes. I flinch a little.

So does the people sitting there as they get up to leave.

"What about your job at Cupcake City?" I asked. She shrugged as we all walked.

"Apparently being a horrible employee is grounds for termination. Isn't that shocking?" She said as we stopped at a beam that had the straps of guitars hanging on it. Ally and I started cleaning it.

Trish puts her finger on Ally's shoulder and zaps her, making her jerk. She glared at Trish. Trish held up her finger.

"Magic shock finger." Then realization hit her.

"Ooh, I better go. I started my five-minute break two hours ago." She said before she walked off, making Ally and I chuckle.

"They wanna know, know, know your name, name, name they want the girl, girl, girl,-." Trish started to sing.

"Wait! Hey!" Ally yelled as she turned around.
Trish turned around and danced as she made her way over to us still singing the song.

"Where did you hear that song?" Ally asked after Trish stopped.

"It's all over the internet." She said. Wait what?

"The internet?" Ally asked.

"Uh, that place people go on their computer to look at stuff and shop-." Trish got cut off.

"Okay I know what the internet is." Ally said.

"You seriously haven't seen this video?" Trish asked. Ally shook her head no

"Woah wait a minute what video?" I asked.

"Here, look." Trish said as she played the video on her phone. We all watch it. I gasp as I see Austin on the screen. The song sounds good, but the beat sounds familiar.

Then the chorus came up, and it is just like the one in Ally's song!

"That's my song! How could he just steal my song like that? He messed with the wrong girl!" She said as she paced.

"That's right. Get angry! Me likey!" I said as I noticed how angry she was getting. She stopped and took her phone and started typing on it.

"There! Allycat88 doesn't like this video! Take that Austin! Whoo! Yeah!" She said as she slammed it down on the counter.

"Calm down before you type a frowny face and really hurt his feelings." Trish said sarcastically. Ally looked down.

"Come on, we're gonna give him a piece of your mind." I said.

"All right, lets go!" Ally said pumped up. We then started to walk away

"Yeah!" Trish said. She put her hand on my shoulder and zapped me. Which made me jerk as we all stopped.

"Sorry, magic shock finger." She said. We all walked out the door.

"I just need to find out where he lives." Ally said.

"Uh, the internet. You know, that place where-." Trish started.

"I know what the internet is." Ally cut her off.

____________________________________

*30 minutes later*

We finally found Austin's house and are waiting outside his bedroom door since his parents let us in.

Ally was getting impatient so she banged on the door. Dez opened it.

"Hey! It's Ally from the music store." He said before he walked away. The thee of us walk in and see a very sweaty Austin in a long sleeve t-shirt and jeans.

"I'm Trish, big fan." She said. I slapped her shoulder lightly. She looked at Ally.

"Sorry." She said as she got behind me. Ally stood in front of us and gave him a stern look.

"Look, I'm here to- what are you doing?" She noticed Dez in the corner squeezing sweat out of a sweatband into a bottle. Ew.

Trish and I look in disgust.

"I'm making my own cologne, it's called "Austin"" Dez chimed in after.

"Austin, Austin, Austin." They both finished.

"The secret ingredient is my sweat." He said.

"Ewwwwww." The three of us said. Dez walked up to us with The bottle in his hand.

"Wanna try some?" He sprayed some on Trish's face by accident. She froze in disgust.

"I don't like you." She said with a glare and wiped her face slightly.

"Since Austin's famous, we figure people are gonna want some Austin merchandise." He said as he walked back over to their table filled with junk.

Austin did the finger guns. "Here's some stuff we came up with."

"Austin lunchbox."

"Austin pillow."

"Austin peanut butter. Chunky and Smooth." He and Dez looked at each other.

"Mmmmm." They said. They then put the peanut butter down and Austin picked up a doll that looked just like him, it was dressed like him too. He brought it over to us.

"An Austin action figure." He pulled its string.

"I'm awesome, I like pancakes." It said. He laughed.

"It's true, I do like pancakes." He said. He and Dez then did their little handshake.

"What up?" They both said in high voices. The Dez walked over to the other side of the room to Austin's dresser. There was something big on it, but it was covered by a towel.

"And my personal fav, the Austin foam spitter." He said as he revealed a mannequin head that looked like Austin. It was smiling and had a gab in its teeth. Trish was right in front of it.

"Why would anyone need a foam spit-." She gasps as foam shoots out of its mouth and inter her as Dez hit its head. I put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.

She then got closer to Dez.

"Hi." She said before she zapped him. He shrieks.

"Wow! A magic shock finger. Me likey." He said. I sit on Austin's bed and watch this whole scene unfold.

Ally turns to him.

"Look, I'm not here to see your junky Austin junk. You stole my song. You heard me playing it at the music store." She said.

"That's where the song came from?" He asked. She nodded. Realization hit him.

"I thought I made it up. Oh I guess that makes more sense since I've never actually written a song before. I've tried but there all terrible." He said.

"I wrote that song and you have to tell everybody the truth." She said. He looked at her.

"I can't! Do you know how embarrassing that would be for me? Consider my feelings, are you really that selfish?" He asked as we squinted his eyes.

"So based on that ridiculous response, I'm guessing you're not really not gonna do anything are you?" I chimed in and asked as I got up. He sighed.

"No no, I want to make this right." He said as he scratched behind his neck nervously and walked past us.

"How about... a life size chocolate Austin?" He asked as he opened his closet to reveal a life size chocolate version of himself wrapped in gold foil. Dez stuck it out.

"What up?" He chimed in with his high pitched voice. How did he get in there so fast?

Ally walks out. Trish and I stand there.

"Is that milk chocolate or dark chocolate?" She asked as she and I got closer to it.

"Girls!" Ally called out.

"Coming!" We called back. Trish quickly walked out the door with me following her. I quickly ran back and grabbed the chocolate statue and ran back to catch up with the girls.

"I got it!" I said as I ran ahead of them on the side walk holding it up in the air with both hands. They caught up to me and Ally ripped it out of my hands.

"Ruby no." She said. I look down and pout.

____________________________________

"Tonight on the Helen show! Overnight internet sensation Austin Moon, live!" A guy said on the tv doing a voice over for the Helen Show.

"That's right! Live live live!" Helen said while dancing. I roll my eyes and turn the tv off. Ally was standing on the staircase watching it and I had the remote in my hand. I was sitting on the counter next to Trish.

"I am so sick of that guy." Ally said. Trish held the action figure in her hands and pulled the string.

"I'm so talented!" It said.

"How can he steal my song like that?" Ally asked. Trish pulled the string again.

"I'm an overnight sensation." The doll said. Trish looked at her and nodded.

"Stop pulling that string." Ally glared. I pulled the string.

"I'm unstoppable ha ha ha-ugh." The doll said. It made that last sound when Ally grabbed the back of its head and slammed it down on the counter.

Then she turned around in frustration. I then got an idea and hopped off of the counter.

"Hey, he's gonna be on The Helen Show tonight, right? I say we crash his interview and tell the whole world the truth." I said. Trish stood beside me and Ally turned around.

"On live television m? In front of people? I can't do that." She said.

"You have to! That guy's a lowlife song-stealing thief." Trish said. Just then the song started playing on her phone as her ringtone. She hung it up quickly.

"It's a catchy song." She defended when Ally glared at her.

"That's it! Dad, Ruby and I are taking our break. I've gotta go interrupt a live television broadcast." She called out to her dad who was upstairs.

"Okay, have fun!" He said.

"C'mon, ladies, we're gonna be surprise guests of today's Helen Show." She said. Then Trish's ringtone started playing as we all walked away.

"Do you wanna get that?" I asked. She turned it off.

"No it's just work." She said as we all left.

____________________________________

We arrived at The Helen Show studio and entered the lobby.

Ally shoved Trish and I back into a wall before we could make it to the front desk.

"Okay, the only thing standing between us and telling the world the truth about Austin is that guard." She said as she pointed back at a security guard working at the front desk.

"The trick is to act like your supposed to be here." She said. She then walked ahead of us.

"You gotta, exude confidence." She said. We both followed her.

"Can I help you ladies?" The female guard asked when we got to the desk.

"No! Yes, we're looking for the kitchen. Or bathroom. We're friends with Burnie, or LuLu." Ally rambled nervously. Trish stepped in front of her.

"We're going to the Helen Show, we're musicians in Austin Moon's band." She said in a deep voice.

"Look, you austies have been trying to sneak through here all day. He's dreamy, that song's catchy, I get it." She said sternly making us jump back.

"Sorry, ladies. If your name's not on my list, you're not getting in." She said. I fold my hands and prop them up on the table.

"Did we say musicians?" I asked as I looked at Trish. She scoffs.

"No, see I meant magicians!" She said before she threw dust out of her hand. Making smoke go up in the air and the guard looked the other way. We ran through the hall.

____________________________________

Soon we made it backstage of the show. Ally and I are watching Helen on a little tv on the wall near the show door.

"Our next guest is overnight internet sensation Austin Moon!" Helen said as she pointed off camera. The camera then went to Austin.

Trish turns around.

"It's go time." She said.

"I can't do this. There's a stage out there, you two know I have stage fright." Ally said, scared.

I grab her by the shoulders and look her in the eye.

"I know it's scary, but you can do it." I said. I took my hands off of her as Trish appeared beside me.

"We're here for you. You just take all the time you need." I said trying to comfort her.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate-." Ally started.

"Time's up." Trish spun her around and made her push open the door in front of her.

"Hold everything! We're here to tell you the truth. That guy is a weasel!" Ally started. Trish and I look at her weird. Then we look around the room.

"And not like a cute weasel you'd want as a pet. More of a lying evil weasel who steals music!" She finished as she pointed at some random guy.

Two camera guys who were blocking our view moved out of the way to reveal two news reporters sitting at their desk. Ally turns to us still talking.

I shake my head no but she doesn't listen.

"He's never even written a song. Because he can't! And-." She turns around and finally realizes. I cross my arms and pinch the bridge of my nose and close my eyes as I shake my head.

"This isn't The Helen Show." she said.

"This just in, The Helen Show tapes next door." The male reporter said as he pointed next door.

We turn around and are about to leave until the security guard from the front desk opens the door. We smile nervously.

She escorted us out of the building and we made our way back to Sonic Boom.

____________________________________
*three hours later*

I was drawing in my notebook when Trish came walking through the door.

"Guess who got a job at the pet store! Woof Woof, Meow." She said as she stopped in front of Ally. I look up from my notebook.

"You didn't even work at the Magic Shop for two days. That's gotta be a new record." I said.

"I plan on being better at this job- after this." She then walked over to a group of teens sitting in the waiting area studying.

"Has anyone seen a giant snake about yea big?" She asked. They all got up quickly and looked around.

"Oh, he's probably not poisonous," She added. They  sat back down.

"But there's a really good chance that he's totally poisonous." She added again. They jumped up quickly. Some of them screamed and left. I laughed.

"Ally I need your help." Austin said as he came walking quickly through the door with Dez behind him.

"Speaking of giant snakes." I said. Ally smiled as she walked away. He trailed behind her.

"I need a new song by tomorrow." He said. She looked back and continued walking.

"Ha! Why don't you just write a song?" She walked off.

"You know I can't. I've tried. Listen." He picked up a guitar by the piano and started to play.

"I need a song
It can't be too long
Song, song, song, song, song,
Song, song, song, song, song..." He sang but trailed off at the end.

Ally gives him a weird look.

"I wrote that last part." Dez chimed in. He held his hand up for Trish to give him a high five. But she left him hanging. Austin put the guitar back and faces Ally.

"Okay uh, how about this?
I'm not helping you with your song
Get out of my store." She sang as she pointed back over her shoulder with her thumb, although it wasn't her actual singing voice.

"That doesn't rhyme." Dez said.

"There's the door." I sang as I pointed at the door.

"That's better." He said. Ally started to walk upstairs. Austin leaned on the counter and looked at her.

"I know you're mad, I didn't mean to steal your song. Then I acted like a weasel. Not a cute cuddly weasel, but a jerky no-credit-giving weasel." He said.

Ally gave him a questioning look as she leaned on the staircase rail and listened.

"I'm sorry." He said. Ally shook her head and ran upstairs. He turned around with his head down sadly.

"Who am I kidding? My dad always said music was a waste of time. He said I had a bazillion to one chance of making it." He said. All stopped and turned around to look at him.

"That's exactly what my dad said to me, and Ruby." Ally said. I look up.

"What? Oh yeah he did." I said. I looked back down.

"You know what my dad said to me? "Dez, stop texting the dog!"" Dez said making his voice sound a little older. I laugh but cover it up when they all look at me.
Trish gives him a disgusted glare before shaking her head and turning her head back to Austin and Ally, I do the same.

"I guess my 15 minutes of fame are over. I just wanted to prove my dad wrong." He walked away sadly.

"Austin wait!" Ally said as she made her way down the stairs. He was almost out of the door but he stopped and turned around when she caught up to him.

"I'll help you write one more song." She said. He got excited.

"You will? Yes!" He cheered.

"Whoo!" Dez chimed in.

"First you have to do something for me!" Ally demanded as they walked behind the counter. I followed them and stood beside Dez.

"Anything. Name it." He said.

"Uh uh, I want a- -a- - I- - want a- -a ham!" She stuttered. We gave her a weird look.

"Did you just say ham?" Austin asked.

"Apparently I did." She said.

"Here you can give her my ham if you want." Dez said as he pulled a full ham out of his backpack. He held it in his right hand. Austin pointed at it and looked at Ally with a nod.

Dez then slapped it. Trish turned around in disgust. I walk away.

"Okay guys, Austin and I will be in the practice room. Ruby tell dad I'm at Trish's." Ally said.

"Oh no need. I'm staying with Trish tonight and he thinks you're already over there." I said as our stuff was already at her house because she sent her mom over to our place to pick it up.

"Good luck guys!" I said as we left.

___________________________________

*two hours later*

Trish busts through her bedroom door. I was laying on her bed. I looked up at her.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know how, but Dez got my number and he said Austin and Ally need us. We gotta dance for them because Austin is trying to loosen her up." She said as she she went to her closet.

"Now, he said to wear something flashy. So I thought this would be the perfect time to show you this dress I got you last week. I was saving it for one of your gigs, but it's needed right now." She said as she pulled out a black flashy dress and a pair of knee high boots. I gasp and get up.

"It's beautiful. When did you get this?" I ask.

"I got it last weekend when I worked at Forever 21 before I got fired." She said. I giggle and walk into her bathroom. I put it on and put my hair in my signature ponytail.

"Hey Trish can I use some of your makeup?" I ask.

"Yeah sure I don't care." She said. I fixed my makeup before walking out.

My makeup:

My outfit & hair:

"You look gorgeous, as always." She said. I wave her off.

"Oh stop. You look beautiful." I said as I noticed her dress, it was very flashy and it had one sleeve cut off. Her hair was almost disco like, it looked fun.

I put my phone in my boot and put a pair of big black sunglasses on.

"Let's do this." I said. We climbed out of her bedroom window to see Dez waiting outside. We run to the music store.

We snuck in through the back and went up to the practice room when Austin and Ally went downstairs.

Then music started playing. Austin blew a whistle as our cue. I was behind Trish, and Dez was behind me as we all danced in a line.

Then we posed. Austin looked back at Ally and smiled while he pointed at us.

Then we started dancing again as we made our way down the stairs.

Trish and I stopped and moved our hips to the beat as it dropped three times. Then she pointed at Dez.

They did their own routine while I grabbed Ally's hand and spun her around. She went back to her spot because she didn't want to dance so I stood beside Trish and Dez as we all did the sprinkler in sync.

I then danced around them while they danced in the middle. Dez then picked us both up at the end.

He then put us down.

"Ally come on this is fun." I said. Austin gave her a little shove and we all stood around her, I stood beside him, swaying to the music.

"You can do it."

"Ally come on its fun."

"Come on let's groove."

"Okay. Whoo Whoo!" She started thrusting her hips to the left, and moved her arms the same way, then she moved to the right.

"There I'm dancing." She said as she continued to do it.

"Are you sure?" Austin asked.

"That was like the worst dancing I've ever seen." Trish said.

"That is pathetic." Dez said.

"Okay fine. Whoo!" She actually started to dance like she was having fun.

We all cheered and danced together. Austin started to do a little shuffle with his feet. I started to do the same.

"Wow you're really good at that." Austin said.

"Thanks, your not so bad yourself blondie." I said as I danced my way over to my two best friends, who were also dancing and cheering.

Then the music stopped. We all cheered and Ally high fived Trish and I with a smile. Austin and Dez did their handshake thing.

"What up?" They harmonized in a high pitched voice.

"I feel fun. I feel like I could do anything. Watch, I'm gonna do a cartwheel." Ally said before she turned to do a cartwheel. Then she froze and gasped a little.

"I can't do a cartwheel." She said as she turned around back to us.

"Well, don't waste the creativity. Come on." Austin rushed her over to the piano.

"Let's write a song." Ally said as they both sat down quickly. Trish, Dez, and I all left.

____________________________________

"I think Austin likes you." Trish said as we entered her bedroom. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked. I sat down on the end of her bed as she stood in front of me.

"Because of the way he was looking at you tonight."

"No way. There's no way he likes me." I said as I took my boots off.

"Well if he doesn't like you, then Josh definitely does." She said as she sat down at a chair in the corner of her room and pulled out a fashion magazine.

"Ew. Josh? No, he definitely likes Ally. I mean every time I go to Ray's he always asks if she is with me. The only time he didn't ask was yesterday." I explained as I took my dress off.

I then slipped into my blue unicorn onesie I packed and exchanged my white socks for fuzzy socks.

I then took my hair out of the ponytail and brushed it out.

"Ruby, when are you going to start dating again?" She asked.

"When I'm ready. Just not now." I said as I took my makeup off in the bathroom. I then washed my face.

"I mean, right now, my goal is to just focus on work, school, and my music. I do not have time for guys right now." I said as I sat down in the middle of her bed. I looked at her and she sighed.

"I know. I just remembered how heartbroken you were after Blake. And I just want you happy." She said as she made her way over to me. I noticed she was wearing cheetah print pajamas. I smile slightly and tilt my head to the side.

"Thanks, Trish. But I am happy. I mean I have two amazing best friends, a amazing manager, and i'm in Malibu. And I wouldn't want it any other way." I said. We hugged.

"Oh, and speaking of being an amazing manager, I have an idea." She said as we pulled apart.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What if we film a music video, that way your publicity will go up. We can film it at your next gig." She suggested.

"That's a great idea! When's my next gig?" I asked. She went over to her desk and got out a sheet of paper with a schedule on it. She then sat back down and laid it in front of me I look at it.

Here's what it said.

"1.Ultra Music Festival, Saturday January 20th at 9:30
2. Chamber 3, Friday February 16th, 8:00
3. Degrees of Sound, Saturday February 24th, 6:00
4. Esteemed Music, Friday March 18th, 7:00"

(Yes all these festival names are made up except #1, it's just apart of the story)

I looked up at her and smiled. "When did you book these?" I asked. She smiled.

"Last night. It's my job now. And the times are great because that's when those festivals are going to be jam packed.

"Thank you. Really this means so much." I gushed.

"You're welcome. Okay okay let's got get so sappy, we gotta sleep." She said. I laugh and nod as we get under the covers. She claps her hands and the lights turn off. I put my sleeping mask on and go to sleep as does she. I turn my body so my back is facing her.

____________________________________
*the next morning*

I just got done getting ready, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed and braided my hair, got dressed, and put on some light makeup. I had to hurry though because Trish was rushing me.

My outfit:

I grabbed my bag and looked to see that Trish is already ready.

"Let's go." I said. We then left.

*time skip*

Trish, Dez, and I walked through the Sonic Boom doors only to be met by Austin and Ally.

"We did it!" Austin said.

"We knew you could do it, here, we got you this. Guess who got a job at the mug store." Trish said as she handed Ally a mug.

" "Congrats, we knew you could do it." Aw thanks." Ally said.

"We also got you this one." Dez handed them another mug.

" "Sorry you failed, you did your best"?" She read.

"Well, we got you two mugs just in case. Dez wasn't supposed to show you that one." I said as I looked at them, then glared at Dez. He turns around and scratches the back of his head.

"Come on we've gotta go." Austin rushed us out as he grabbed his jack

"Hey Ruby, can I ask you something?" Austin asks as we trail behind the others on the sidewalk.

"Sure, what's up?" I ask.

"Are you doing anything this weekend?" He asked. I shake my head.

"No, I was just planning to lay around in my pajamas all weekend unless they need me at the store." I said.

"Hey Ally are you sure this is the right way?" I asked Ally.

"Yeah why?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, it's just my feet are starting to hurt and I don't remember it being this far of a walk." I said. Austin chuckled.

"I'll carry you on my back if you want." Austin said.
I stop and look at him.

"You guys see? This is a true friend right here." I said as I looked at the others and pointed at Austin while we all stopped walking.

Austin stoops down and I hop on. He holds the bottom of my thighs to keep me up while holding his jacket.

"Can we get fried chicken after this?" I asked.

"Why do you want fried chicken?" Trish asked.

"I love fried chicken." I said.

____________________________________
*time skip*

"Up next, Austin Moon's brand-new song." Helen said. Ally, Trish, and I were watching her on tv backstage of where the show is actually being filmed.

"Millions of people are about to hear my song." Ally said as she turned to us with a smile.

"It was so worth quitting my job at the mug store to come here." Trish said before she walked away with a smile.

Then Austin ran up to Ally.

"Ally, the piano player's sick. You have to play piano for me." He said desperately.

"Uh uh, I can't. I can't go out there. You know I have stage freight." She said nervously.

"What if they turn off all the cameras and everyone in the audience goes like this?" Dez said, then he put his left hand over one eye, and his right hand over the other. He then drops his hands.

"No. No way. I can't do this." She said nervously.

"No, it's really easy. Just go left and then right." He demonstrated. Ally turned around with her head down.

I tap her shoulder making her turn around.

"Look, it's like you say in the song, Take a chance, break down the wall." I said. She shook her head and looked down.

"I'm sorry." She said as she walked towards Trish and Dez. Austin stood beside me.

"Wait!" He said. She stopped and turned around. He looked at all of us.

"I have the perfect solution." He said.

"What is it?" I asked. He looked down at me with a smirk.

"You'll see." He said.

____________________________________

Dez, Trish, and I were standing at the side of the stage, waiting for Austin to come out. We watched as he hid Ally behind a curtain with a piano before they started rolling.

"Here we go." Trish said.

"Fingers crossed." Dez said. I noticed a chef walk by with a cart full of food.

I raised my hand and pointed out at him.

"Can I get a sandwich?" I asked loudly. He stops the cart and pulls out a tray of sandwiches from the bottom. I grab a big meatball sub and walk back to Trish and the tall red head.

"Okay everybody, we're back in 30 seconds." Some guy said over the intercom as Helen's there song started to play.  We watched as Austin poked his head behind the red curtain that Ally was hiding behind before the cameras started recording.

"Hey, welcome back. And here to sing his brand-new original song is, Austin Moon." Helen said while dancing as she pointed in Austin's direction. He stood there in front of the camera with his mic in hand and a smile on his face as the spotlight shined on him. The crowd cheered.

Just then piano music started to play.

"Thank you. This song was written by an incredible songwriter, Ally Dawson. She kind of wrote my first song too. Ladies and gentlemen, here she is." He said before he stepped aside and pulled the curtain back.

She froze and messed up the cords as the spotlight landed on her. I put my hand over my mouth.

She then got on her hands and knees and crawled away, well tried to at least. The spotlight found her again. She crawled out of it but it just landed right back on her again.

She then crawled all the way over to the drums as the spotlight followed her. She took drum off of the set and put it on her head, but she made a cymbal fall making a clashing sound.

She walked backwards and got tangled in the curtain, making it fall off as she ran into a beam, making it tilt over and fall. Then the others that were connected to it by string lights fell down like dominos, making sparks and smoke go everywhere. It looked like one big explosion.

Ally was seen sitting on the floor, Austin was against the wall.

"L-Lets hear it for Ally, everybody." He said awkwardly. The Helen Show sign behind the piano fell as the light moved to Ally again. She put the drum over her head and crawled off stage.

____________________________________

*Sunday Morning*
I was all ready for work while Ally was still in the bed. I checked out my outfit in my body mirror and fixed my hair a little. I decided to straighten it today and leave it down.

My outfit-

I fixed my lipstick before putting it down and walking over to Ally's side of the room.

"Ally get up you have to go meet that old lady for the movies." I said loudly. She opened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why are you up so early?" She asked.

"It's 10:00 and I don't know why." I said as I threw her blanket off of her and pulled her out of bed by her ankles. When she was out I dusted my hands off when I let go of her.

"I'll be downstairs and you better be ready soon because that old lady is down there waiting." I said.

"Fine. I'll be down in a little bit." She said.

____________________________________

"Hey." I said as Austin walked in. I just got to work about 30 minutes ago before this blondie walked in.

"Hey where's Ally?" Austin asked.

"She's out. She'll be back in a little while though." I said as I stood at the cash register. Austin hopped on the counter next to the register and turned his whole body around to face me.

"Hey I got a question." He said.

"Shoot." I said.

"Who's your manager?" He asked.

"Trish. Why are you asking?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I'm asking because I was wondering if she could also be my manager. If thats okay with you." He said. I chuckle.

"Why wouldn't it be okay with me? I don't care." I said.

"Cool." He said.

"Hey my uncle is about to take over, do you want to go to the food court?" I asked. He nodded and hopped off the counter.

____________________________________
"Aw man, Ray's is closed." I pouted as we walked into the mall food court. He chuckled and pointed at a stage in the food court with a sign next to it.

"Karaoke night, Tonight at 8:00." It read. I smile and look up at him.

"We should go." He said. I nod and look back at Minis.

"Ooh, they have mini fried chicken." Austin said.

"Dibs!" I ran over to Minis.

"Hi um, can a get four pieces of your fried chicken? Actually, just give me a whole plate." I said to an employee at the desk.

"What to drink?" He asked as he whipped out his notepad.

"Dr.Pepper." I said.

"Ooh, we just ran out of that." He said. I look back at Austin, then at the employee.

"Then I'll just have water, make it two." I said. He wrote it down and walked off to the kitchen.

"You are crazy about chicken aren't ya?" Austin said as we sat down at a table. I shrug.

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm crazy about it. It's just that I haven't had it in months." I said. He leaned back in his chair.

"Where's Dez?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know, haven't seen him since this morning. Oh, I gotta tell you something." He said as he sat up and leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table. I lean forward a little.

"What?" I asked. He looks around.

"Okay you can not tell Ally, but I'm thinking about asking her to be my partner." He said. I put my hand over my mouth. He quickly realized what he just said.

"No, no not like that. I meant as my songwriter." He said. I sigh in relief.

"Oh thank god. I thought you meant something else. Anyway what else?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"How do you know that I was going to say something else?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Because there's always something else." I said. He sighed.

"Um, I ordered some furniture to put in the practice room." He said. Then his phone buzzed.

"Oh shoot, we gotta go help Dez with the boxes." He said. I looked at the minis bar and saw the guy place the plate of chicken on the bar. I look at Austin.

"Do you have a 20?" I asked. He pulled out his wallet and pulled out a 20. I grab it.

"Thanks, let's go. We gotta hurry before Ally gets back." I said as we got up. I rush over to the cash register and grab the plate of chicken before I put the 20 down in front of the employee.

"Keep the change!" I yelled at him as me and blondie ran off.

____________________________________

Austin and Dez were finishing up unpacking the boxes full of furniture while I was sitting in a bean bag chair reading a fashion magazine when Ally and Trish opened the door. She gasped.

"My practice room? What is all this stuff? What are you guys doing here?" She asked as she looked around the room with her eyes. She then noticed four jars of pickles sitting on a new table Dez got.

"Pickles!" She said excitedly. I forgot how much she loves pickles.

"But look at that piano." She said as she ran up to the new piano. I smile.

"I used the money I got from being on the Helen Show to pay for all of this." Austin said.

"I-I can't believe you did this. Thank you." She said.

"I figured we'd be spending a lot of time in here. So we should probably make it as comfortable as possible." Austin said.

"Uh- -we?" Ally asked, confused.

"I want you to be my partner." He said.

"Spend more time with you?" She asked.

"You're a songwriter with stage fright, I'm a singer who loves being on stage. We're a perfect match. What do you say?" He asked.

She paused for a while before smiling and nodding.

"We're partners." She said. He smiled and they tried to go in for a hug, but it was just too awkward so they turned away.

I got up and walked over to Trish. She told me about the how she just became Austin's new manager.

"Are you sure you're okay with me being Austin's manager as well? Because if you're not then that's fine, but I can still manage you both." She said. I nod.

"Yeah i'm cool with it, just as long as you don't start picking favorites then it's okay with me." I said. She smiled and hugged me. I hug her back before we walked towards Austin and Ally.

"Guess who got a job as Austin's manager." She said.

"What about Ruby?" Ally asked. I wave her off.

"I'm cool with it. She's still my manager too." I said. Austin looked at Ally as he pointed back at Trish.

"She has so much job experience, her resume was like eight pages." He said. I giggle.

"Oh, I promised his fans we'd have new songs up on the website every Friday. Oh, I don't work Friday's or other weekdays." She said before she walked off. Ally turned around.

"We have to write a new song every week?" She asked. I nodded.

"Oh, and I forgot to mention that Austin made me his designer, which means I'll be making a new outfit every week." I said. He nodded and rested his arm on my head, this is why I wear heels also but that doesn't seem to help.

I roll my eyes and pinch him in the side, making him flinch and take his arm off of me. Then his phone made a sound. He looks at it with disapproval.

"Aw man! My video just got bumped to number two." He said sadly.

"What's number one?" Ally asked. I pulled up the page on my phone and laughed.

"You on the Helen Show." I said with a smirk as I played the video and showed it to them.

"Hey look, they're even showing the part where you threw up on Helen, and Ruby chasing the caterer. You're famous, thanks to me." He said with a chuckle.

I chuckle and grab his shoulder in a friendly way.

"Yeah, thanks to you. Here, let me show ya something." I lead him over to the foam spitter.

"Here you go." I hold down the button on the top of it's head, making foam shoot out of it's mouth and onto him. I laugh as he backs away.

"Oh me too me too!" Dez said as he hopped in front of Austin. Ally put her hand on the button when I let go and stood out of the way. Austin looked at me with a smirk as he slowly walked towards me with his arms open.

"No, no this is a new shirt." I said before I tried to run out the door. He ran and hopped in front of me and lifted me off of the ground quickly. I groan in disgust as he hugs me tighter and runs his foamy hands on the top of my back. He then puts me down. I freeze and look up at him through my eyelashes.

I then laughed. He laughed with me as he got closer. I then scrape some foam off my shirt and reach up. I then run my foamy fingers through his hair, messing it up.

"Oooh, Rube, you're in trouble." Dez said. I run past Austin and run out of the open door. He chased me down stairs. I look back and run faster as he gets closer.

We stood at opposite sides of the front desk. I move to the left, he copies me. I run for the door but he turns around and catches me. I laugh as he throws me over his shoulder and carries me back upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 377 10
We all have that one dream that we desperately want to come true, don't we? I know I do, my name is Clementine Meadows or at least I've made it to be...
659K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
161K 3.4K 50
R5 (plus Ryland) moved out to California to persue their dreams, ever since they moved they all missed their good friend, Christina. When Christina o...
65.2K 1.4K 32
This is a story about Christina Henderson who moved to Miami with her mom and brother and once she got there hey cousin alex constancio introduced he...