Idk what to title this

I sniffled as I walked into Sonic boom

My head hurts like hell, my nose is stuffy, and my throat hurts so I'm almost certain I have a cold.

Also my body just hurts and I'm freezing. But I have to show up for work anyways because I can't leave Ally to work by herself.

"Hey babe." Austin said as he hugged me. I hugged him back but then quickly moved away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't want to get you sick." I said before sneezing into the tissue that was in my pocket.

"You don't look okay." He said.

"Im fine I promise." I said as I bagged up a ukulele and gave it to a costumer that was paying for it.

I worked at the register for an hour before Ally told Austin to take me home.

"I'm fine I promise." I said before Austin threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the shop.

"I'm okay I promise." I said for the 100th time.

"White paint has more color than you do right now." He said as we reached my house.

He then used his key and opened the door and shut it behind him once we got inside.

He carried me up to my bedroom and put me down on my bed.

"You really don't have to do this." I said. He knelt down and took my shoes off.

"Yes I do. I'm your boyfriend, it's my job to take care of you." He said as he put my shoes down and slowly pushed me back on my pillows.

He then put my covers over my body.

"You stay here. I'm gonna go make you some soup." He said.

Once he left I changed into one of his hoodies, sweatpants, and fuzzy socks.

I then put my hair in a bun and went downstairs because I miss his presence.

I saw him at the stove making my soup.

I sat down behind him and hugged his leg.

He looked down and laughed.

"Go back to bed. I'll be there in a minute." He said.

"No." I said as I hugged his leg tighter.

He poured the soup into two bowls and sat them down the table.

He then picked me up and carried me back to my bed.

"Stay." He said before leaving.

I sat down for a few minutes before running downstairs and jumping on his back.

"Babe."

"What?"

"Go back to bed please." He said.