The Breakup

*the next night*

"Austin what the fuck was that?!" Ruby said as they stormed out of the restaurant in the rain

Austin faced the other direction.

"Look at me!" She snapped.

"Why are you mad at me? It's not my fault you were flirting with the waiter!" He said.

"I was being polite! I wasn't the fool who threw food across the fucking table and dumped his drink on the poor guy!" I argued.

"I saw the way he was looking at you! He looked like he wanted to have you right then and there, right in front of me! And you didn't do a thing about it!" He said.

"He was not! He was just doing his job! And even if he was, that's not my fucking problem and I should've have to do anything about it! And if you were so jealous, why didn't you say something instead of embarrassing me in front of everyone?" I asked.

"You wanna know what's embarrassing? Having a whore for a girlfriend." He said.

"And you know what else is embarrassing? Having a boyfriend who flirts with any girl that he finds attractive even WHILE HIS GIRLFRIEND IS RIGHT NEXT TO HIM! That's fucking embarrassing Austin!" I said.

"Fuck you!" He yelled

I gasped before punching him, feels his nose pop against my knuckles.

He held his nose in pain.

"What the hell Ruby?!" He said before he groaned.

"Don't you ever talk to me and disrespect me like that! I have had enough of your shit Austin!" I yelled.

"Well if you're so tired, then maybe we should just break up. Because I can't be with a bitch like you." He said.

"Maybe we should break up." I said.

I leaned into his ear.

"But remember this, you're gonna regret this. Have a nice life." I said before shoving his shoulder with mine as I walked away.

*Ruby's pov*

I grumbled as I wrapped my hands up in athletic tape

I'm not even sad that we broke up, I should've broken up with him a long time ago because to everyone else, our relationship had no flaws, we were always in the honey moon phase. But in reality, we would fight about everything.

I still have love for him, but I just can't be with him.

I've just got one thing to focus on, my career. I've been under his shadow for far too long.

I'm done.

I'm done.

Fuck him.

I picked up the punching bag and put it on the hook before I started punching it.