Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 24

404 3 0
By unknownreader2012

Days turned into weeks, Renessme was growing a whole lot more she looked of the age around 14-15, her and Jacob have been hanging around a lot more. I smile. Knowing Jacob would look after her and keep her safe after all she is my niece.

we were all gathered downstairs when Carlisle's phone had rung.
He answered:

Carlisle: Bella? Are you alright?

Bella: I need your help, I'm hurt real bad after I went to the Volturi they turned me away and told me to come back when I'm actually ready to be turned. Then Victoria attacked me and beat the crap outta me, but she didn't turn me or kill me.

Carlisle: come to the house and I'll take a look.

Bella: o o ok thanks Carlisle.

He hangs the phone up.

I sigh laying my head into Emmett's chest as I cover my head with the blanket on the couch.
I hear Emmett chuckle before taking the blanket off my head, before kissing my lips.

Emmett; everything will be fine. She hasn't been here in weeks, she hasn't even called to check on her daughter or Edward, so she's not going to get a very warm welcome from anyone. We've just got to pretend she's not here, and let things just go in one ear and out the other. you've got this babe.

I groan.

Me: but we've been fine for the past few weeks without here, Renessme is actually happy and Edward...is just Edward.

Alice giggles.

Alice: how about we go shopping this weekend? Take your mind off things. We can even go to the spa if you'd like and get a massage, just to get rid of some stress.

I smile hugging her.

Alice; that would be awesome, thank you Alice.

She hugs me back and smiles.

Rosalie: mind if I tag along too?

I smile at her.

Me: of course you can Rose. Esme you up for it? The boys however can go and do what guys do best. Either hunting , causing chaos, or playing video games.

Esme smiles and hugs me.

Esme: that would be lovely sweetie.

I smile, before snuggling back into Emmett as he wraps his arm around me, rubbing his hand soothingly on my arm over the blanket to keep me feeling cosy although I can't feel the cold I just like being under a blanket.

A few moments later there's a knock at the door.
My eyes widen at the smell. Blood.

Jaspers eyes widen aswell as Alice. Edward is no where to be seen.
I get up holding my nose and mouth. Before grabbing Emmett's hand walking out as Alice and Jasper and Rosalie do the same.
Once we reach the garden we all let out an unnecessary breath.

Jasper: sometimes I think she's doing this on purpose. Couldn't she just go to the hospital or something? Why come to a home filled with vampires that sometimes can't control their blood frenzy.

Alice holds his hand before snuggling into his chest as he wraps his arms around her.

Carlisles pov:

Once Bella arrives everyone gets up holding their nose and mouth and heads to the garden. Which I'm thankful for.
Esme is in the kitchen cooking Bella something to eat as she smiles at Bella before going upstairs and turning the shower on, grabbing Bella something warm to put on after. I take her to my office.

I grab my torch checking her pupils. Dilated.
I check her heart rate which is beating normally.
I then proceeded to check the deep wound on her forehead.

Me: you're definitely going to need some stitches which luckily enough for you I've got some here with me.

I grab some anaesthetic, before injecting it into the wound to numb the area.

Bella speaks up.

Bella: how's Renessme been? .....and Edward?
She looks up at me.

I sigh.

Me.: I think you should talk to Renessme, she's a lot bigger now, and as for Edward he's not been great: depressed almost. Which is not great for Vampires. Other than that, Renessme has been fine, she's been with Jacob a lot and whenever she comes home she seems a bit happier, so please, for your daughters sake.....don't try and take that from her. After all she is Jacobs imprint and because they've been around each other a lot their bond has grown stronger and if they're separated for too long It'll seriously hurt them both almost death even.

She looks down.

Bella: I'm so stupid.

Me: you're not stupid but you do tend to make awful decisions Bella.

She nods.

I finish stitching her up and guide her out of my office, where Esme gives Bella her food once she's finished Bella goes up to shower as Esme collects her dirty clothes from outside the bathroom and puts them in the washing machine on a hot wash.

A few moments later everyone comes back in the house .

Emmett's pov:

We head back into the house when we can no longer smell Bella's blood or her stench taking a seat on the couch as Rosalie reads her magazine and Alice and Jasper cuddle on the couch reading a book together, as Kaileigh snuggles up under my arm.

Me: hey Jasper, you up for Call of duty?

I smirk as He gets up grabbing a controller before wrapping his arms round Alice in his lap, I grab my controller. I smile a little. Looking at Kaileigh as she's invested in a book. As the sun glistens on her skin. She's so beautiful. I kiss her head as Me and Jasper play a few games.

Kaileigh's pov:

as Jasper and Emmett are playing call of duty. I lay under a blanket reading a book on Emmett's lap.

Carlisle and Esme are doing paperwork.
when Bella comes downstairs, we all look at each other.
A few minutes later. Renessme walks in, we all smile at her. When she sees Bella as Bella tries to go up to her and hug her.

Renessme: DONT COME NEAR ME! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?

Bella looks taken back and renessmes outburst.

Bella: sweetie, I had to go and do something trust me it was important for the both of us.  I had to go and get myself better.

Renessme: Don't lie to me! And stop speaking to me like I'm a baby!  You lie to me all the time, you hide things from me.

Bella looks at Esme and Carlisle for help.

Bella; i did it to protect you! How am I ever meant to keep you safe unless I become a vampire Renessme. All I ever wanted was to keep you safe, to keep our family safe. I was taking you to the Volturi, so Aro could see what your powers were to show him that you are half immortal and half mortal. That's all I'd wanted to do. I'd never put you in danger like that.

Edward gets up and says.

Edward: you were planning on taking our daughter to the Volturi, with no one there to protect you and her if something goes horribly wrong. Renessme doesn't know how To defend herself yet, so if you think that for one second, you thought this through properly. You didn't.

Renessme: you should have asked me before trying to drag me somewhere that would have put me in danger. All you thought about was yourself.

Renessme turns around and goes to her room locking the door.

Esme looks at Bella.

Esme; just give her time. She'll come around.

Bella sighs and rubs her face with her hand. Before walking out to the garden, Edward Follows her.
I wrap my arm over Emmett's stomach snuggling into him as he kisses my head.

Rosalie; family drama.

I laugh.

Me; gotta love the drama.

Carlisle: they'll fix it between themselves soon. I'm sure of it.

Jasper looks at us.

Jasper: now all we have to worry about is The Volturi coming to us. Because the Volturi know that we are housing a human. Because Edward won't change her. Now we are all at risk.

Rosalie stands up.

Rosalie: great just what we need.

She slams her magazine down and walks away.

I get up wrapping the blanket around myself.

Me: I'm gonna head up and check on Renessme.

Alice smirks along with Jasper and Emmett.

Me: what?

Jasper speaks up.

Jasper: your caring for Renessme as if she was your own, despite who her mother is. I didn't think you had it in you.

I chuckle shaking my head, throwing a pillow at him. I head upstairs and knock on her door.

Me: Renessme. Can I come in?

A few moments later she opens the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4K 61
Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, while she remained close to the pack. At a y...
117K 2.1K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...