SWEET DREAMS (haitus) || Bont...

By kaygarza

" i will not let anyone live if they did what i did." In which a foreign girl set to marry young finishes wit... More

SWEET DREAMS
ACT I
rei
ichi
ni
san
yon
go
roku
nana
hachi
kyuu
jลซ
juuichi
juuni
juuyon
juugo
ACT II
juuroku
juunana
juuhachi
juukyu
nijuu
nijuu ichi
nijuu ni
nijuu san
nijuu yon
nijuu go
nijuu roku
nijuu nana
nijuu hachi
nijuu kyuu
san juu
sanjuu ichi.
sanjuu ni.

juusan

132 8 1
By kaygarza

                              "ARE YOU EVER going to tell me about that guy you man-handled at your club?" Leia asked her quiet older sister.

The younger girl was happily munching on some ice cream, the older girl instead choosing to drink some bubble tea. Leia had asked her sister to take a day off from both the club and her school, having Mayumi accompany her to the mall.

"It's nothing to worry about, Leia." The girl sighed hearing her sisters response. She pouted, trying to give Mayumi puppy eyes.

"Mayumi! We used to tell each other everything! I won't judge who you wish to have relationships with!"

"This isn't drama between friends. This is about my yakuza and details tend to be gruesome, Leia. I don't want to give you those images." Leia only jutted her lip out more.

"I don't know, you got kinda handsy there, sis." Leia smiled mischievously, her hand moving to get more ice cream into her mouth.

"I'll be sure to tell you when I have sex with someone." Mayumi told her sister sarcastically. Leia only made a disgusted face. "I don't want that much info, but if you get with someone that hot!" She laughed.

Mayumi rolled her eyes and finished off her tea, the cold brew tickling her throat. "I want to get some Naruto merch real quick! Obviously they have the best ones here." Leia laughed and quickly got up to stretch her body. "Bathroom first." She added and walked off towards the shop's restrooms, Mayumi staying in her seat pulling out her phone.

Emails and notifications about upcoming events buzzed through her phone, none of them really serving much to catch her attention. Though one thing Mayumi did not like for sure, was having notification bubbles next to the app. So going to clear out all those was something she did to waste time, making sure to take note which ones were actually important.

Like the Halloween event going on at Deity that coming weekend, an event she knew her family would be staying extra time for. "I'm ready!" Leia chirped as she picked up her bags from the table, Mayumi going to follow after her.

"Okay, while I'm at it, I'll buy my cosplay for your party Saturday."

"Costume. All you need is a regular costume." Mayumi told her sister as they walked off to find more stores. Leia gave her sister a cold stare, her eyes blinking rapidly at the statement she had just heard.

"I shall educate you in the culture you are so called trying to integrate into. First off, I did my research ma'am. My sister is now living in Japan, therefore I really am trying to learn all about it. Make the effort to do the same." Mayumi suddenly felt bored with being scolded by her sister. "Cosplay is a mixed word from the English language of costume and play. So more than likely cosplay is only used when you are in a theatrical sense. Now Halloween wasn't even popular to begin with here, that was recent thing. Yes, call it costumes all you want, but I will be sure to be going all out with this. I aim to not only be the prettiest, but also the best dressed. A contest shall be commencing at your club, end of story."

All Mayumi could give her sister was a disturbed face at how she had just been educated on something from Japan. Sure she knew the origin about the word cosplay and even Halloween, her sister was just very passionate about certain things. Leia was very excitable when it came to learning about Japan; both the people and the language. Truthfully, Mayumi was excited to have Leia study business, knowing exactly where she was going to put her sister if she so wished to join Mayumi in Japan.

Leia gave Mayumi and even more pointed look, waiting for her sister to reply. "Fine." Mayumi stated, the response giving Leia a large grin. She than skipped off, looking around to find the perfect place that sold nice outfits. The mall was located in Shibuya and sold some high end fashion statements. Mayumi and Leia did not spare any money when it came to clothing, so long as it was cute and fit them nice, they would pay. In all truth, according to Mayumi and Leia, Japan had the nicest clothing when it came to young adults and the likes.

Though glancing into the stores, she swiftly caught sight of a pink haired man being tailored for a suit. He was facing the other way, his arms stretched out and the bored look on his face visible because of the mirror he faced. It was small shop, but looked to be rather popular. Before Mayumi could make further contact with the man, she quickly twirled around to pull her sister along.

"What?" Leia asked as she tried to follow her feet along with Mayumi's pushing stride. She glanced around the mall, trying to find what the issue was. The high polished people who walked along the mall didn't seem to stand out, all of them minding their business. They were none the wiser to the two foreign girls, a select few also foreign compared to everyone.

There was a conflict happening however. Both Leia and Mayumi turned when a girl began to cry out in fear. There was a hallway that lead towards the bathrooms at the end, a couple stood off to the side. The girl seemed to be flinching, while a man held onto her wrists. Mayumi's eyebrows frowned more when she saw the facial expressions the woman was making, her blood seemingly boiling over from the assumptions she was making up in her head.

"Stay here, Leia." The younger girl didn't question her sisters command. She knew exactly what entitled when her sister spoke in a cold and demanding tone. While she watched her sister storm her way over to the seemingly arguing couple, Leia instead chose to look the other way, not daring to witness the side of her sister that was known to be a mafia head. She would try to find what she was looking for, in a store that was nearby.

Meanwhile, Mayumi had caught up with the man who was holding the woman. "What seems to be the problem? You know you are causing a scene." The man quickly whipped his head towards the feminine voice, his eyes narrowing in annoyance.

"This has nothing to do with you, bitch." Mayumi only raised an eyebrow.

"Why do men like you have the need to use the word bitch? It gets rather tiring when you hear the same word over and over again."

While the man didn't let go of the girl, his grip only tightened at his irritation, causing her to whimper at the pain.

"You should really let her go. No one likes to be abused." Mayumi noted, her face going blank which almost startled the man at her emotion change. Almost being that his ego and narcissistic attitude over powered his senses.

"You really think a white bitch like you could tell me what to do?" He laughed. "In case you ain't from here, I'm part of the Izanami Mafia! You wouldn't want trouble with them. Don't want to be killed in your sleep." He added with a snarled lip.

Mayumi's face remained blank, her entire nature practically unbothered by what this man had just said. "Even have the charm to prove it." The woman wanted to laugh at the rock the man had took out of his pocket, her facade almost slipping from how hilarious the situation was.

With the glint of the light is easy to spot the scratches coming from the rock, moreover, it was missing the crystal hanging from the bottom and the emblem of the Yakuza. Really all the charm had was a stone in the middle dangling from a wire, made to look like it was expensive. Really, it was just a fake recreation to make people feel special for thinking they are part of a large scale mafia.

Mayumi instead tilted her head to the side, her lips frowning in a sarcastic manner. "That's the Yakuza charm?" She asks. The girl behind the man only whimpered more when she learned the man was part of a gang, while Mayumi only squinted her eyes in distaste.

"You mean like this one?" Mayumi swiftly lifted her hair by her right ear, the heavy crystal weighing down her lobe. The earring itself probably was 3 inches at most. The jade crystal that hung lower poked at her shoulder if she turned a certain way. The circle that was placed in the middle was engraved to have the Izanami symbol embedded into it. While the man saw the real charm, he tried not to let it affect him, instead it only made him even angry at the short woman.

"Where did you find that?" He sneered at her.

"I made it. Designed it myself too." Her words only confused him more, his brain not understanding what she was saying. All he got was that this woman could not mind her own business.

"I'm done playing games. If you don't get out of the way I'll-"

"You'll do what?" A new voice entered the conversation. By this point, the angry man had let go of the girl he was holding and she quickly ran away to get further from the escalating situation. Both Mayumi and the man turned to see who had spoken.

Sanzu had a large grin on his face, giggles coming out from his mouth. His eyes were red, and his hands fiddled with something in his pant pocket. "You'll do what? Finish, please." Sanzu said. Mayumi tilted her head once more, the charm in her ear standing prominent and mocking the fuming man in front of her.

"This is between me and this bitch here. Get lost pal, find you another foreign girl."

"To bad I already called dibs on this one." Sanzu joked, his grin still displayed as he raised his shirt just a bit to show off the weapon he had hidden under his waistband. The other guy stumbled back, finally showcasing his subtle fear of what the guy can do. He clearly looked intoxicated, whose to say he wouldn't act on impulse.

"Haruchiyo-kun will not act irrationally in public." Mayumi spoke in an authoritative voice, her head glancing back at Sanzu who huffed at her command. She than turned back to look at the man. He finally got a good look at her eyes, the cold and blank stare making him feel frightened for his life. A shadow seemed to cast over her face, the eerie feeling making him shiver.

"I do not take kindly to impostors who soil the name of my Yakuza. Any little thing you do wrong, will be met with consequences." His eyes widen at the girls intimidation. He trembled when he realized this was the leader of the largest mafia in Tokyo. "I'd watch what you do. Don't want to be killed in your sleep." When Mayumi stood back up the man quickly turned to rush away from the two crazed people.

Mayumi turned back to Sanzu who was watching with a bored expression, or at least his face looked bored, maybe he was just trying to control his body movements from his drug induced state. "While I did not need it, Haruchiyo-kun. Thank you." The girl told him.

He was brought out of his stupor and smiled brightly at the girl in front of him. "Don't think I didn't notice you rushing away from the store I was in, Anzai-chan!" He giggled. Mayumi only rolled her eyes, shaking her head slightly with an amused temper. She walked up to him, her hand being placed gently on his neck.

"And how would you know, Haruchiyo?" She asked with a teasing voice. Sanzu only gave her a dreamy sigh.

"I saw you walking in with a girl. Truthfully, I knew you were here so while I was getting fitted I was looking out to see if you would pass by." He told her. Mayumi huffed, her cold hand messaging Sanzu's neck. He closed his eyes from the feeling, his body relaxing at her touch. "You seem like you didn't want me to see you." He whined with a pout.

"I didn't. There are just some things better left out of the eye of some people." Mayumi retracted her hands quickly, Sanzu's pout becoming even more prominent at the loss of her touch. "I'll see you around, Haruchiyo-kun." Mayumi softly dragged her finger along Sanzu's cheek her thumb brushing over the scar on his lips.

Sanzu was left rather stunned, but for one thing he realized as he watched her walk away, he wanted her soft hands to be all over him.

" you're the medicine and the pain "

Sucker
Jonas Brother

" it's true i'm a sucker for you "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 63 30
After fleeing from your past and moving to Tokyo you meet some very handsome men. Unbeknownst to you they lead the most dangerous criminal organizati...
28.9K 626 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...
283K 5.4K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it โ™ก! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
484K 19.9K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...