Emerald Addicted

By endwena

" It started as a dare and became the hard truth " Except this is an emerald tornado, which will break the r... More

A/N
Prolog
1. Emerald Eyes
2. What am I doing?
3. FUCK IT
4. Hell
5. PEACH
6. RIP
7. FAKE
8. NO, PEACH
9. Do It
10. Mine
11. Don't Go
12.Changes
13. I Hate You
14.Under My Skin
15. Us Two
16. Snowflake
17.Hands Off, Big Guy
18. Dare Me
19. Does This Count?
20. Can We Skip To The Good Part
NOTICE ⚠️
21. You Took My Breath Away
23. Comeback
24. I'll Fucking Kill Him
25. Bloody Waters
26. Can't I Just Be With Him
27. Knowing The Truth
28. Don't Leave Me
29. Seduce Me
30. Obeying Him
31. Only Mine
32. Falling Apart
33.No Going Back
34. Try Again
35.Loving The Other Way
36.Her Again
37. Emerald Eyes Part 2
38. WHAT DID I DO?
39 . Ready for the truth ?

22. " Are you trying to kill me?"

3.3K 101 40
By endwena

Heyyy....

How u guy's doing lately... I feel like its been so long since the last time i posted here...

I missed thiss... I missed Chris and Rene too.. I know youve been worried but ive been going through a lot lately and i didn't feel like it was the best time to write.. Thats why i took a break.

I hope the fans of this story are still here... To continue this journey.

Virtual big warm hugs 💞

                          ~ Chris ~

" Rene you have to be quite" i say pressing my hand on top of her lips. "You're dad is going to hear you and catch us trying to sneak our way back in.. And I seriously don't want to be on the bad side of your dad.

I keep her steady while helping her walk past the stairs to her room. She tried more than once to escape from my arms but i held her tight knowing how good she is at running away.

She mumbled something under her breath cause my skin tickled at her tongue rushing on my palm. She did that on purpose.

" Re, what are you doing..." i giggle.
" Stop doing that.."  fuck this girl.

She escaped my arms, removing my palm from her lips.

" Are you trying to kill me?" she yells. " i couldn't even breathe"

That black eyeliner has now left her eyes and is hanging under those black circles of her.. Her curly hair are now messier, but she still looks perfect. She still smells so good...

" Don't lie to me, peach" i say pulling her from her waist, crashing her body with mine. " We all know you are a manipulative sucker"

She is just looking. Her eyes locked at mine up and down to my lips. She licks her own, slowly scratching the back of my head. Ahh..., the goosebumps.

She does it on purpose. Her fluffy lips are just a second away from mine, and I'm barely keeping myself from capturing them with mine.

" You're a shitty drunk you know that right?!" i say tilting her chin up with my thumb. " But i cant help myself cause you look so cute... And you know what i do to cute things?"

She catches her bottom lip between her teeth seductively, giving me a little smirk.

" You didn't tell " her fingers teasing my skin.

She thinks she's smart, even though I've shown her more then once how good i play my cards.

" I think i wanna show you" i whispers on her ear, a smirk curling on my lips.

She clears her throat, running a hand through her messy hair.

" Show me" she said, wrapping her hand around mine, pushing me to her room. " Don't you think we've waited enough though"

She locks the door and immediately starts to unbutton my shirt.

" So eager of you !" i tease, as she takes the shirt off my shoulders. She leaves wet kisses on my neck down my chest on the abs until she is on her knees. She looks at me once before taking my jeans off along with the material of my boxers.

Just looking down at her, on her knees for me, made me hard. She knows that form the very beginning.. The effect she has on me.

She looks up at me for a second and then down again. She grabs it with her hand teasing me with her tongue. Fuck,like that its not making me even harder . She runs her tongue up and down my length enough for a moan to escape my mouth.

" Fuck" i moan as im holding myself with the hand that's resting on the door frame and the other one finds her way back to her hair.

" I love to see you like this for me!" she says licking the tip of it. " You want this Chris? You want your dick getting wet on my mouth? You like this?" she asks before taking it little by little on her mouth. Sucking it faster each time.

" Ye-es" i moan as i feel her wet mouth wrapped around my dick giving me the best satisfaction. " Fuck.. Re.. Just like that!" Every emotion is running through my body as i push her head to go deeper. I want her to take me all until she can't take it anymore, i want her to take me until my dick hits the back of her throat.

"Like this? " she said pulling it out of her mouth before taking it in again, sucking harder and deeper this time.
" I'm close" i moan while she keeps doing what she does best. Tears are falling down her eyes but i knkw she's enjoying this just like me. She wants me and i want her.

When i feel like I've reached my point, cum is spread all over her mouth, some of which she tries to swallow and some other dripping doen her lips.

My thumb runs through her wet  pink lips. It doesn't take long for me to pull her by her jaw and crash my lips with her. I wanted to taste her, all of her. I wanted to fuck the brains out of her. I ripped that tiny dress that she was wearing throwing it away.

" That was a beautiful dress" she complains, running her fingers through the roots of my hair.

" I'll buy you another" i whispered, my fingers trailing the strips of her lingerie.

She loves getting spoilt.

" Lie down on the bed and open your legs for me dear"

Now its my time to show what i can do to her.

" Yes, sir" she answered lying down on the bed.

" We're gonna keep it quiet.. If you feel like you wanna scream my name ill put my palm on your lips.. Okay"

" I don't think that will happen... But"

She nods with a dirty smile on her face.

I pull her legs down the bed, kissing the inisde of her thighs. Leaving wet tongue kisses making sure to leave those marks tomorrow there. I press light sensual kisses along her bare skin, trailing kisses along her chest and then to the weakest point of her.. The neck.

I bite and suck her neck, slowly sliding my hand inside her thong teasing her clit. Her breath is heavy and i feel her heartbeat rising each minute passing by. That makes me suck hader and insert one finger to her wet pussy. She moans my name, trying to hold herself from more. My lips find her jaw and her cheeks as i insert another finger inside of her, curling them inside of her.

" Chri-is" she moans and i capture that with a kiss on the lips. My tongue rushes on her mouth, fighting for dominance. " Yes, Chriss.., fuck just like that"

That what it takes for me to push them even deeper feeling her walls tighten around my fingers and her nails digging them on my back.

Leaving her lips alone for a minute, i try to take the last two pieces of clothes that she's left on. I uncapped her bra, leaving that beautiful sight of her breasts in front of my eyes. I pull her thong down too, and now we're even. A view I've always wanted to have.

Aa I'm on top of her again I suck and lick her nipple, placing the other one between my fingers. Fuck, this girl is so perfect.

I position her body, placing a hand on her lower back pulling her closer. My hand explores the curves of her body once more before pressing a light kiss on top of her nose, and inserting myself inside of her.

" Always wet and ready for me peach!" i whisper. She always so ready for me. I start pounding on her slowly until I'm deep enough to go harder. I start to go faster and deeper inside of her. I love the feeling that she gives me. I love fucking her raw, like wild animals, that don't care for the world around them.

Fuck... Ive been fucking her raw.

" Rene, as much as both of us are enjoying this I'm not wearing a condom.." i mumble between those kisses and wet skins. A smile escapes from her swollen lips, that can't help but moan once again.

" Fuc-ck Chri-is?" she almost screams but my palm went to her mouth immediately. " Im on birth control " she moaned.

She didn't tell me that... She should have told me sooner.

" Why didn't you tell me?" i ask.

She pulls the roots of my hair, bringing my face next to hers.
" Because you enjoy doing the things you're afraid more then when you're not.

" You're not a good girl when you're drunk you  know that? " i whisper biting her earlobe a little, turning her even more on.

" You should punish me " she replied, putting the innocent girl face on. " You'll regret it later if you don't do it now"

" You know" i say. " I enjoy annoying and punishing you when you're not drunk, cause when you're not you ain't gonna remember this,and then i slapped her ass hard enough to leave a mark there.

" Now, that's you're punishment, peach " i say and pull out of her, laying down next to her.

" You know i hate you sometimes do you?" she asks laying on the side facing me.

" Yes, i know." i answer giggling. " But that doesn't make me change my attitude towards you, cause you look so cute when you're annoyed"

" Yes, you told me that" she said laying on top of my body.

" And i love you're lips.. They're pretty" i compliment her, and i see a red blush cover her cheeks.

"They're yours" she replied, landing a kiss on my lips.

" Yes, they are" i replied taking the blanked to cover both of us in that cold.

I can feel both of our heartbeats, beating on my chest like they're a one. Her hair has fallen on my face, trickling my skin.

" Hey, wanna take a shower together?" i ask running my fingers through her messy, hair.

" I wouldn't say no.. But I'm just too tired to do that" she replied inhaling a deep breath.

" Okay, but let me help you take off your makeup, okay!?"

"Ehe" she replied half asleep. " Take my bag over there, you'll find everything you need there."

I grab my boxers and put them on, also throwing one of my t-shirts to her .

" Put this on peach !" i say. " I don't want you to catch a cold or anything"

I garb her bag, and put it on the bed next to us. I also take the pillow, helping Rene place her head on it. Just like the old time... Just like that spiderman kiss.

" Hey again" she chuckles, pulling me down for a kiss. " Do you know what to do, or do you want me to tell you?"

I mean... It mustn't be that hard though..

" I can handle it!" i respond and take something that said: makeup remover. I take a pad, put some of that on it. It wasn't that bad after all.. And it did remove that horrible makeup from her.

" Make sure to put some of that nivea cream on too.. And massage it.. If you can"

I laugh at her, that even though drunk she is so nice and sweet... And she's mine.

" Whatever my girl wants" i say and start to massage hee face with it. That perfect nose, along with her eyebrow.. And her lips. Looking down at her thinking what did i deserve to get to be here.

Later on i hear her snore slightly below me.

" Re... Are you asleep?" i ask but no response from her. And she's definitely asleep. I place her on the bed, kissing her cheek just a little before lying next to her on my body.

"Can I have you forever? " can i have her forever.... Will someone ever answer that...

It wasn't long until the next morning when the sunrays tried to wake us from our sleep, but i wish it was them... Nothing perfect lasts forever.

" Rene and Chris Stuart, you're both dead! " someone shouts from outside the door.

Okayyyyy... What do you think??

Did you miss thisss???

Any thoughts what is going to happen next???

With love 💞

endwena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 27.7K 43
"I'm sorry....." "Too late get out" "No". He said as he pushed me against the Wall and pressed me against my back gripping on my upper arm. " you ar...
28K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
1.1M 42.8K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
2.7K 327 18
"Why can't they just accept us? I hate hiding our relationship." Softly gazing at the girl in his arms, the boy sadly smiled at her before pressing h...