Hopeful Violets

By mo0nbreaker

"We expect the worst, and hope for the best". _Mirabella_ .................. Mirabella Viola... More

introduction
Cast
Chapter { 1 } : flower
Chapter { 2 }: family
Chapter { 3 } : home
Chapter { 4 } : safe
Chapter { 5 } : enough
Chapter { 6 } : help her
Chapter { 7 } : memory
Chapter { 8 } : shopping gone wrong
Chapter { 9 } : truth
Chapter { 10 } : secret hideouts
Chapter { 11 } : pain
Chapter { 12 } : anger
Chapter { 13 } : surprise
Cast 2
Chapter { 14 } : meeting the family
Chapter { 16 } : Proud
Chapter { 17 } : Changes
Chapter { 18 } : Vacation/ luck
Chapter { 19 } : Vacation/ beach
Cast 3
Chapter { 20 } : flashback
Chapter { 21 } : Fate
Chapter { 22 } : Dinner
Chapter { 23 } : Longing
Chapter { 24 } : Beautiful
Chapter { 25 } : Picnic
Chapter { 26 } : Scarred
Chapter { 27 } : Waterfall
Chapter { 28 } : Fight
Chapter { 29 } : School part 1
Chapter { 30 } : School part 2
Chapter { 31 } : Dance
Chapter { 32 } : Bad feeling
Chapter { 33 } : Danger
Chapter { 34 } : A better day
Chapter { 35 } : Prepare
Chapter { 36 } : Be mine
Chapter { 37 } : Blessing
Chapter { 38 } : Mafia princess
Chapter { 39 } : Chaos
Chapter { 40 } : Happy birthday twinny
Chapter { 41 } : Hopeless
Chapter { 42 } : Useless
Chapter { 43 } : Please, God save me
Chapter { 44 } : Don't you dare, boy
Happy women's day ❤
Chapter { 45 } : We're still young to lose
Chapter { 46 } : Life is cruel and unfair
Chapter { 47 } : Home
Chapter { 48 } : The dog-violet fairy
Chapter { 49 } : Who I am
Chapter { 50 } : I held on
Epilogue
A/N: MUST READ

Chapter { 15 } : drown

19K 354 161
By mo0nbreaker

Mirabella :

We made our way towards a bigger dining room for dinner, it was larger and prettier than the other one.

Nonno sat at the head of the table, on his right nonna, and on his left papà.

Followed by zio salvatore opposite tia valentina.

Followed by zio Eduardo opposite tia guilia.

Followed by zio dante opposite Alessandro.

Followed by romeo opposite gianni.

Followed by Alexander opposite luca.

Then comes the youngest.

Leonardo opposite enzo who was beside Alfonso opposite Rafael.

Beside Rafael sat Ace opposite apollo who sat beside Mattio with me facing him.

So that meant I was beside Ace.

Aspen and Akari were in the garden, so I was just sitting there alone.

I held my hair in a messy bun, because it was a bit hot, and I was eating, and didn't want my long hair to disturb.

I ate at least half of my plate, cheese lasagna with meatballs. I couldn't eat anymore and hoped no one noticed.

I mean I don't think they did, because everyone was chatting, even Ace was talking with Rafael.

I just sat there, not finding anyone to talk to.

I gazed at the others, and saw Ace already looking at me, he eyed my plate and gave me a questioning look.

Just as he was about to speak, nonno interrupted.

"So... since everyone is here, and the kids have finished school for this year, I was thinking of going in a vacation... all of us, so that Mirabella can get to know us more, and spend time with us before her ceremony by the end of September".

The table was all quiet after that, I don't think it's a bad idea, I fiddled with my necklace and looked down.

What if they don't want to.

They can't say no to nonno, so that mean they will be forced to.

I'm sure they don't want to.

Maybe I should do something.

No one said a thing for about 2 minutes, even the chatting has stopped, and everyone stoped eating too.

I was worried for a second that they definitely don't wanna go.

I sighed a really loud sigh, and since it was so silent, everyone heard.

They all looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

I just looked down and whispered.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to", I don't even think they heard until apollo asked.

"Why wouldn't we want to go?".

I looked at him puzzled before I gazed at the others and saw them smiling at me.

"You want to go?", I asked.

"Of course we do, why would we miss the chance to spend time with our baby sister", said Rafael this time.

I smiled brightly at them, to the point where my cheeks burned.

They want to go to spend time with me.

"Thank you", I whispered again.

They chuckled a bit before resuming their chatter, why did they stop in the first place.

We finished our dinner, and I was about to stand up when I felt a pain in my chest, like the one I felt when enzo found me.

Everyone was up at this point, they didn't notice me, so they left the room towards the living room.

I fisted my hand close to my chest, and massaged it a bit, it felt a bit better, after about 3 min, I stood up, only to crash into a wall.

Not a wall, a chest, I said to myslef.

I looked up to be met with an emotionless face that belonged to no other than my cousin Ace.

He studied me for a second, then turned his eyes from void to worried, I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, until I felt something escaping my nose.

I wiped the liquid and looked at it, only to be met by blood.

I just had a nose bleed.

First I coughed blood, than my chest pain, and now I'm bleeding.

I am feeling lightheaded for these few days, and have no idea why.

I swiftly grabbed a tissue from the table and held it to my nose.

"What are you doing here?".

He recovered from his trance after my question, and picked his phone from the table and waved it.

I nodded and made a move to get out of the room, but he was blocking my way.

"Can you please move", i asked nicely.

"Are you okay?", he said for the first time to me.

I looked at him wide eyed.

I nodded my head, and pushed him slightly so I can get out.

I made my way towards the door, when he asked a question I wasn't expecting at all.

"The....the scars on your back... when you look at them, what do they remind you of?".

I didn't understand his question at first, he must've saw them since my hair is up.

"Reminder of how weak I was?", it came out more like a question.

He moved forward, so now he was in front of me.

"I think you should think of them, as a reminder that you are a survivor", he said, and with that, walked past me.

I think you should think of them as a reminder that you are a survivor.

His words rang through my head as I made my way upstairs to change in pajamas.

Looks like they'll be staying for this while while till we go to the vacation.

I wonder where we're going.

I spent the night watching movies with my brothers and cousins, the elders retreated to sleep early.

We positioned ourselves in the movie room, and it was so comfortable, since it wasn't chairs, it was like a really giant bed.

(Bigger and deeper then this)

When I got there, they were all on top of eachother, with no actual place for me to sit in, so I just stood there.

"Come here bella", said romeo.

I made my way toward him, and sat between his legs, with my back against his chest.

We watched some different movies, form horror to action.

And we even watched encanto.

The boys kept saying that I am that girl since we have kinda the same name.

We slept there for the night, all together, even my big brothers.

(I'll say brothers to her cousins too)

_______________________

"You do it".

"No she'll kill me".

"You guys are pussies, she's just a girl".

"Really Alfonso, just a girl?, you sure did not see her fight".

Yeah I can figh... wait what.

"I think Mattio should do it".

"What, why me".

"Because she can't live without you dumbass".

"Oh, right".

This is how I was woken up, by the whispers of Mattio, apollo, Rafael, alfonso, the twins, and Ace.

"You guys sure are losers, I'll do it".

And in a swift motion, I was on someone's shoulder, I was so tired to move or talk, so I just groaned.

"Hurry up she's waking up", I recognized the voice to be Leo's.

"Guys, maybe we shouldn't do this". said Alfonso this time.

I opened my eyes to be met with a back, I think it was enzo's because he has a tattoo in his foot, which was visible now.

"What's happening...... ENZO PUT ME DOWN". I yelled and hit him in the back.

"No can do sorellina". He answered.

And I think i knew what was happening, we reached the backyard, and my heart started hammering realizing what they are doing.

"NO, NO, STOP, no STOP, ENZO STOP, you don't understand".

"Calm down girl, it's just water", said apollo this time.

"NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I CAN'T SWI__", I was cut off when I hit the water.

I can't swim.

I never had the chance to learn.

Oh god, I'm gonna die.

I'm trying, I'm really trying, I flapped my arms up and down trying to reach the surface, but to no avail.

The pool was really deep on the place they threw me in, and soon I was dragged down by the water, I heard people shout, but I couldn't listen anymore as darkness blurred my vision.

Mattio :

We thought it was fun to take bella for a swim.

Enzo carried her as she trashed amd yelled at him in anger.

He threw her in the water when she was still yelling at him.

I stared as my twin trashed around the pool trying to reach the surface.

We all looked worried.

"Why isn't she swimming up", asked apollo in worry.

"Can she swim?", asked Alfonso this time.

I looked at the twins wide eyed, before diving into the pool, still in my clothes.

Shit. I don't think she can swim.

She stopped thrashing at this point, and I became more worried.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her up.

The boys helped me get her out.

She was pale, she was not even breathing.

Shit, shit, shit.

"LUCAAA, LUCAA COME HERE". Yelled leo, and you can hear the fear in his voice.

In no time Luca was out, "why are you y_", he cut himself when he saw bella unconscious on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED". He yelled at us as he started doing CPR.

Soon all the familly was out, staring wide eyed at the scene in front of them.

"S_she drowned", stuttered apollo.

Luca continued doing CPR, with all if us behind him.

Soon she started coughing water, he sat her up and patted her back.

All of the younger ones looked guilty.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE" yelled papà at us.

We were all shaking in fear, he sure can be scary when he wants.

"We were just messing with her", mumbled Alfonso.

"SO YOU DECIDED TO DROWN HER?", yelled dante this time shocking all of us.

He sure was fuming with anger now, just like the rest of them.

"YOU DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR SISTER BOYS", exclaimed nonno this time.

"We didn't know she can't swim", I said this time.

Nonno sighed in defeat, just as Mirabella started coughing in Luca's chest again.

I made my way towards her.

Mirabella :

I woke up coughing water as Luca helped me up, he patted my back and said soothing words.

I layed on his chest as I heard the others fighting, I started coughing again.

I saw Mattio making his way towards me.

I pulled my arms in front of me, indicating him I want a hug.

He complied as he pulled me to his large chest, as I kept coughing and crying this time.

No matter what they do, I'll always forgive them.

And they didn't know I couldn't swim, so I don't blame them.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so so sorry", mumbled Mattio as he kissed me all over my face.

He rested his forehead again mine.

"I'm okay", I said trying to cheer him up.

He nodded as I rested my head on his chest.

"Mira, you're bleeding again", commented Ace with no emotion again.

"Again?", said papà as he crouched next to me.

I nodded.

Soon after I was taken to the medical bay.

I explained to Luca the dizziness and the bleeding, and chest pain.

The elders were all here meaning papà, nonno, nonna, my tias and zios, and luca since he's the doctor.

"Okay.... there's nothing to worry about, you have high blood preasure, which caused your mouth and nose to bleed, and chest to hurt, however to cure it, the most common solutions are to exercise, but that's not a problem since you do that everyday, eat more potassium which we'll have to work on........ bella, you have to eat more, that's all I can say, you need to eat more".

Once he continued, my tias and nonna promised to make sure of that by cooking delicious food.

I was okay for now, so there's nothing to worry about, it was still morning, so I thought of what I told papà and my fratelli.

About the tatoo, so I thought why not ask my nicest brother.

I went towards the medical bay again to talk to Luca.

"Hey, you have any questions", he asked once he saw me.

"Umm, no, I just I was thinking of getting the tattoo today, like as a surprise you know".

"And you want ME to take you to the tattoo shop, papà's gonna kill me, you know?".

"Don't worry, I'll protect you with my charms", I winked at him.

He chuckled and thought for a moment, before nodding, "okay go get ready, and meet me downstairs in 10".

I kissed his cheek, and made my way towards my room, and changed into a cute outfit.

It wasn't really hot, so I wore a hoodie and shorts instead.

I made my way downstairs, I met with Luca beside the stairs.

Just as we were about to head out, papà reached us.

"Where are you going?",

"Umm.... we're gonna go for a ride", stuttered luca.

"Okay, I'll tell the others, maybe they'll want to tag alo_". Said papà.

"NO", I interrupted him, "I mean, it's a brother sister bond time",

Papà seemed hesitant but nodded anyways.

I kissed his cheek, "ti amo papà"

He kissed my head, "anch'io ti amo"

We rode Luca's Ferrari towards the shop.

After about 15 min we arrived at the shop.

Omg,I'm finally doing this, I hope I like this.

Luca held my hand as we entered.

(Time skip)

"Okay, this will hurt for a bit, but be brave okay", said the woman.

Even though I am 16, there was no problem in that.

Turns out this shop belongs to our mafia, so they didn't question when they saw Luca.

I nodded and she started doing her job.

It hurt, it really did, but it's not something I never felt before.

I chose a tattoo that represents a snake, on each end of it there was a sun and the moon.

Since I was the mafia princess, it felt like it would be good, it's like the snake connects the dark and the light together.

I chose the place, which was the back of my hand, it stretched from the beginning of my middle finger where the sun stood, all the way to the beginning of th back of my wrist.

By the time she was finished, I was satisfied with the outcome.

Now it was time to tell the family.

___________♡__________

What do you think their reaction will be.

Thank youu.

And love youus♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 1.9K 41
(This book has been revised and edited. Enjoy :) Winter Maria Lykaios is a 16 year old girl with a fucked up past. Coming from a mafia family, the G...
549K 10.5K 64
After years of searching, her brothers finally found her. Their princess who the mother took when she was 2. Angela Rose, abused and raped by her st...
76.4K 1.7K 40
[COMPLETED] Kendra Thora D'Andrea was abondoned by her family to keep her safe but really she was safer with them. Kendra went through a lot of trau...
215K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them