reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Wakasa // TOTGA

12.8K 408 575
By AmarisxxLuna

I will stay by your side forever, waka-chan.

Promise?

Promise.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Waka-chan, let's end things here. I am tired.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Ahh! It's good to be back!" You looked around while feeling the cool breeze of spring. The smell of your hometown is still the same. The people, the place is still the same. it's like you never left.

"It's been three years, huh? I wonder how is he." You whispered to yourself while brushing your chest where the scar of the operation was placed.

You've just arrived back in Japan. Three years ago, you went abroad with your parents for your treatment. You had a hole in your heart and were on the waiting list for a heart transplant. Your parents decided to live abroad in the meantime while waiting for a compatible donor. The doctor said that you only have a 50% chance of survival if you undergo a heart transplant since your case is rare. It's scary but you took the risk with one person in mind... Him, your first love.

You broke up with him in your senior year in middle school. That's the year when you learned that your condition has a 50-50 chance of survival. You broke up with him because there was no guarantee that you will be back and you didn't want him to wait for something without any assurance. Dumb move? Maybe. Selfish act? Definitely. but what can you do? Your mind was a mess and you didn't want to trouble him so, you chose to leave him.

"y/n! Can you buy dinner at our favorite restaurant nearby? We missed the food there. It's just that, there are so many things your father and I need to unpack. I don't have time to make dinner. the utensils are still in the box."

"Okay! It's fine, Mom. I'll just get my jacket."

As you walk to the neighborhood, The feeling of nostalgia came rushing in you. The park where you and Wakasa used to play. The old tree where you fell while pretending to be a ninja and that big rock beside the lake where you and Wakasa used to hang, watching the sunset while munching your favorite bread. You smiled at the thought.

You were walking passed a convenience store when your eyes caught figures in the small alley. Your nosy ass stopped walking and stared at them, figuring out what are they doing.

Your eyes suddenly widened when you realized that they are making out in public. Your cheeks began to burn "Woah, kids these days are so adventurous." You whispered yourself as your fan your face using your hand.

You then felt chills to your spine when the male opened his eyes and looked straight at you. Glaring is the correct term.

"Ah! Sorry." you mouthed and started to walk away but immediately halted when you realized something. You slowly took a step back and looked at the guy again. Your heart instantly races upon the realization.

"Wakasa?!"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

It's the first day of your senior year in high school and you're on your way to your class. You sighed because you still couldn't believe that you saw Wakasa doing something scandalous with a girl in public. He's not the same Wakasa that you know. His gaze is different.

After your realization that day, your instinct instructs you to run like you're surviving a zombie apocalypse. You didn't have the chance to talk to him.

"How can I talk to him? He's busy with a girl." You whispered to yourself. You were too preoccupied that you didn't notice that someone was in front of you. You bumped at their back.

"Ah! So—" You paused. Heat came rushing to your face. "Waka-chan,"

"Waka-chan? Do you know her Waka?" A slim male with black hair said.

He stared at you for a while. He really changed, His hair is long, it has colors, his ears were pierced and he's not smiling anymore. Back when you were in middle school, Wakasa had this radiant vibe that surrounded him. He always greets everyone with his smile but now... it's gone.

"No, I don't know her." He said and walked past you. Your heart instantly sank from what he just said it felt like needles puncturing your chest. He's mad.

He's mad and you can't blame him. You left him without any explanations, You became selfish that after you broke up with him you didn't tell him that the next day you'll be flying abroad. And this is the consequence of that action.

Regret does come in the end, eh?

To make things more awkward, you and Wakasa are in the same class and it's hard for you to stop taking glances at him. He got taller. you said to your head. You flinched when your eyes met. You instantly looked away.

After class, you try your luck to talk to him again. You want to properly apologize for what you did to him and if possible, rekindle your friendship.

You hastily put your things inside your bag when you saw him exit the room. You quickly followed him but he was goddamn fast.

"Waka-chan, Wait!" You said as you catch your breath. "Wakaaaa!" You pulled his arm when you reached him.

"What do you want?" He calmly said but there was a hint of anger in his tone.

"I... I'm back."

"And? How do you want me to react? Do you want me to throw you a welcoming party?"

"No... I...." He glares at your hand that's holding his arm. You quickly let go of them like you've touched something hot.

"Don't you ever talk to me again." He said and turned his back at you.

"I'm sorry." You yelled. Wakasa looked back at you with an unreadable expression on his face. He then looked around and people started to notice the tension. He immediately grabbed your hands and dragged you where the students rarely go.

"What do you want to say. Make it quick." He coldly said.

You looked down. "I'm sorry, Waka-chan. I really am. I broke up with you because my heart was failing. I thought that it's better to end things with you than to ask you to wait for me with no guarantee."

Wakasa angrily scoffs. "You decided that by yourself without even asking me? and you left without even giving me any reasons why? did you know how hard for me to face each day with questions running in my head why you left me? Was I not enough? Did you fall out of love? Did I tire you out? Then you'll suddenly appear and approach me like nothing happened?" Wakasa scoffs once again and massages the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Forget it. It's in the past. Stop messing with me."

"I won't forget it. Everything we shared together, was engraved in my memory. I will win you back, Wakasa!" You said with full determination. He just ignored you and walked past you.

He may reject you countless times but this is your second life and you won't waste it so, you've decided to pursue him. it was your fault that you let him go and you will do everything to win him back.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

It's been two months and there's still no progress. He treats you like he doesn't know you. It's hard but you swore that you wouldn't give up.

"Good Mor—" You greeted him but he walked past you.

"Good morning, y/n-chan" Waka's friend Shinichiro said.

"Good morning Shin-kun," You greeted back with a sad smile. You walked back to your desk with your shoulders dropped.

"So...." Shin said as he rested his face on his palm.

"So?" Waka replied in a bored tone.

"y/n... she's the infamous ex that broke up with you without any reasons, right?"

Wakasa sighed. "I don't want to talk about it. it's a long time ago."

"But you're affected."

"Me? What do you know about this? You never had a girlfriend. You were rejected..." Wakasa counted his fingers and shook his head. "god knows how many times now."

"Wow! I get that you're angry but don't lash out at me." Shinichiro jokingly said. Wakasa just rolled his eyes at his friend and stared at the window. Shinichiro shrugged his shoulders and went to his seat.

At lunchtime, you approach him to hand him his bento, He just ignores you like he usually does, so Shinichiro takes the bento to help you hand them to Wakasa. You thank him before you bow.

After class, You waited for him at the gate, hoping to walk him home.

"Hi!" You said but he walked past you.

"Why are you following me?"

"I am hoping to walk you home."

"No need."

"Come on, let me walk you home. Just like the old days." You saw Wakasa clenched his jaw and was about to speak when he suddenly pulled you towards him and wrapped his arms around you.

"Sorry!" The biker said as he passed both of you.

The warmth of his body relaxes you. You don't care if you were about to get hit by a bike, all you want is to hug him tight. You miss his touch. You miss him so much. You got out from your trance when he suddenly pushed you away.

"Look where you were going. idiot." He said and walked ahead. You heard his heartbeat, it was beating fast. You still affect him. You smiled at the thought and followed him.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

After class, you attend the club activities so you end up late. You're walking back to your classroom to get your bag when you see him at his desk, resting his head on his arm.

"It's late. Is he waiting for someone?" You whispered to yourself.

You slowly walked towards him and crouched down to examine his features. He still looks the same while sleeping. You said to your head and smiled when you remembered that he used to sleep on your lap and you used to play with his hair while watching him sleep.

You unconsciously removed some hair strands that were blocking his face. You are about to stand up and leave him alone but you got startled when he grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you close. He then kissed you deeply. You were too shocked to respond and Wakasa noticed it so, he opened his eyes.

His eyes widened and quickly let go of you. He then stood up. Confused, you stood up too and fixed your uniform.

"Waka... I—"

"Babe! Are you waiting for me? How sweet!" A voice of a girl said. You turned your head around and saw a pretty girl that was standing at the door.

"Yeah, I was supposed to wait for you at the gate but I fell asleep here," Wakasa said while scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine. I know you're tired too..." Her eyes shift on you. "Who is she?"

"No one." Wakasa quickly replied and grabbed his bag. He then left you standing there. Your chest tightens, tears are building up in the corner of your eyes and it's getting harder to breathe.

You brought this to yourself y/n so, suck it up.

"So, he thought I was his girlfriend that's why he kissed me." You whispered to yourself after they left.

"Babe, you're red. are you okay?" The girl said when they reached the school gate.

"I'm okay," Wakasa replied.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"What's with the rumor that you have a girlfriend? I thought you despise commitment?" Shinichiro said while he leaned his back against the railings. He has a pocky in his mouth. They're on the balcony of their classroom.

"It's for a show, so y/n will stop pursuing me."

"Why go with all the drama? Why don't you just stop her once and for all? Tell to her face that she needs to stop." Shinichiro said while making weird hand gestures.

Wakasa didn't answer. He just turned around, facing the view from their classroom.

"You can't tell her that because you don't want her to stop, eh?" Shinichiro bumps Wakasa's arm with his elbow. "If that's how you feel then, why not get back to her already?"

"I don't know. Part of me, I wanted to. She's the only girl I ever love but part of me doesn't want to. it was hell, Shin. You saw me after she left. I was in hell for a long time and now that I'm doing better, she'll come back and say things to me that make me confused."

"Yeah," He chomped the remaining stick of his pocky. "I witness it all. I need to watch you 24/7 just to make sure you won't do something stupid." Shinichiro turned around and watched the soccer field below the building. "Just make up your mind, dude. If you don't decide now, both of you will suffer in the future."

"I know." He replied.

It's been two weeks since you learned that he has a girlfriend. You lay low a bit in winning Wakasa back. You may be determined but you will not ruin a relationship. You respect it.

It's PE period and you're at the gym watching your classmates play volleyball.

"How's the progress with Wakasa?" Your friend, Chizu said.

"I stop for now. He has a girlfriend. I need to respect boundaries though it hurts like hell." You fake a chuckle, trying to control your tears.

"Why don't you forget about him already? clearly, he doesn't love you anymore."

"Ouch." You said, holding your chest. "You're scary when you're tactless Chizu-chan."

"Sometimes, you need to get hit by reality to stop yourself from hurting further."

"I just want to shoot my shot until he officially rejects me. This is my second life. I don't want to live with regrets."

Chizu sighed and patted your head. "Just... stop if it's too much, okay?"

"Okay... I will." You smiled at her.

"y/n!" You heard everyone shout in chorus. You looked to your side and saw a flying ball coming directly to your face. After that, everything went blank.

You woke up inside the clinic. You sat on the bed and held your head. "Who would have thought that a ball could knock someone out." You whispered to yourself.

"Good, you're awake." You flinch, almost had a heart attack when Wakasa suddenly speaks. He is sitting beside you.

"Jeez! good thing my heart is new." You exclaimed while holding your chest. You looked down when you couldn't feel your P.E shirt. You're just wearing your white undershirt.

"Where's my P.E shirt?" You looked around while covering your scar.

"Your shirt was full of blood. After the ball hit you, you had a nosebleed."

"Oh. I see." You paused and silence filled the room. "I had spare in my locker. I'll go get it." You said, breaking the ice. "Go back to the class. I can handle myself. if your girlfriend sees us here, she may get the wrong idea." You smiled and were about to stand when he suddenly pinned you back to the bed.

"Waka-chan?"

He removed your hand that was covering the scar. He then traced it with his finger. "I'm glad the surgery was successful." The heat of his finger spread like wildfire throughout your body.

"Waka-chan... This... you have a girlfriend."

He ignored you and went to plant tiny kisses on your scar. You don't know what or how to react. You're getting confused on why he's acting like that. After he traced your scar with his lips, he then looked straight into your eyes.

His eyes were sad. It's not the eyes you used to see. This one is way different. Is it possible that people can totally change in a span of three years? You asked in your head.

He then leaned close, making you close your eyes. Moments later, you felt his forehead rest on yours.

"Why are you messing with my head? I am over you. I need to be over you. please, let me go y/n."

His words stab you like a knife. The heat was replaced by pain traveling all around your body.

Here you are again, y/n being a damn selfish. You didn't think of his feelings, you just go ahead and pursue him without thinking that you're making things hard for him.

You couldn't get any word out for a couple of seconds. You tried to speak but there were no words came out.

You then shut your eyes tightly and gathered all your courage. "I am sorry, Wakasa. I didn't think before I acted. I'd been troubling you since before I left until now. I will stop pursuing you from now on." Your voice cracked at the last words.

You took a deep breath to help you let go of these next words. "I am sorry for hurting you and I will forever regret that I left you." You paused again, hoping for the last minute that some miracle happens and change this storyline but this is not a fairytale. This is reality.

"I am letting you go. Wakasa Imaushi."

He then kissed your lips for the last time and mouthed a Thank You. he sighed which sounds like relief before he stand straight. You seat at the edge of the bed then stares at his face for the last time. You nod at him and he nods back.

You wait for him to go before you cry like a kid while holding your chest tightly. It hurts so bad that you couldn't find a word to describe the pain. You just want to cry it all out until there are no more tears left to cry.

From strangers to friends. friends that turned into lovers and now back at being strangers again. He's the one that got away.

End

Hi guys! How are you? I took a break for a while to finish my deadlines. I also had a writer's block and I couldn't think of a plot to write for days now hehehe. I hope you all doing okay. ( •◡•)

This one shot was requested by:

Thank you for requesting! I hope you guys like it. 

('。• ◡ •。')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
13.9K 191 10
THE COVER IS BY NOISX This is my first fanfiction, so sorry if it's not good. But this is an AU,so it's not canon. ⚠️HENRY FORGAVE WILLIAM BECAUSE CH...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
29.9K 246 6
A Boy who lost his humanity to a demon. And put to sleep for 2000 years. He awake find the world is now different than what he remember. Now, he must...