Unexpectedly Married || Taehy...

By vignettae

"I always dreamt of marrying someone of my choice. I wanted to marry someone I love, someone who'd propose me... More

▪︎INTRO▪︎
✠PROLOGUE✠
◈ Chapter 1 ◈
◈ Chapter 2 ◈
◈ Chapter 3 ◈
◈ Chapter 4 ◈
◈ Chapter 5 ◈
◈ Chapter 6 ◈
◈ Chapter 7 ◈
◈ Chapter 8 ◈
◈ Chapter 9 ◈
◈ Chapter 10 ◈
◈ Chapter 11 ◈
◈ Chapter 12 ◈
◈ Chapter 13 ◈
◈ Chapter 14 ◈
◈ Chapter 15 ◈
◈ Chapter 16 ◈
◈ Chapter 17 ◈
◈ Chapter 18 ◈
◈ Chapter 19 ◈
◈ Chapter 20 ◈
◈ Chapter 21 ◈
◈ Chapter 22 ◈
◈ Chapter 23 ◈
◈ Chapter 24 ◈
◈ Chapter 25 ◈
◈ Chapter 26 ◈
◈ Chapter 27 ◈
◈ Chapter 28 ◈
◈ Chapter 29 ◈
◈ Chapter 30 ◈
◈ Chapter 31 ◈
◈ Chapter 32 ◈
◈ Chapter 33 ◈
◈ Chapter 34 ◈
◈ Chapter 35 ◈
◈ Chapter 36 ◈
◈ Chapter 37 ◈
◈ Chapter 38 ◈
◈ Chapter 39 ◈
◈ Chapter 40 ◈
◈ Chapter 41 ◈
◈ Chapter 42 ◈
◈ Chapter 43 ◈
◈ Chapter 44 ◈
◈ Chapter 45 ◈
◈ Chapter 46 ◈
◈ Chapter 47 ◈
◈ Chapter 48 ◈
◈ Chapter 49 ◈
◈ Chapter 50 ◈
◈ Chapter 51 ◈
◈ Chapter 52 ◈
◈ Chapter 53 ◈
▪︎OUTRO ▪︎

✠EPILOGUE✠

12.8K 486 256
By vignettae

EPILOGUE : A NEW BEGINNING

╼ ╾

Silence.

None of the three figures uttered a single word as they sat in the lounge room, with just the low sound of the rainfall beating on the window.

Jieun fiddled with her fingers all worried about how things will go for the moment, she never felt so nervous while facing her brother.

Taehyung on the other side was all confident about setting things up with his 'ex' childhood bestfriend, but his courage was slowly draining with every second the clock ticked.

Jimin being the one host, he was quite surprised seeing them both at his doorstep in the evening.

Considering the fact that it was weekend after the whole busy week, he was just resting himself, eyes closed when this unexpected moment came.

His expression and his figure still looked as if he was dazed out of this surreal world.

"Y-You guys want something? I cooked tteokbokki", having literally nothing else to say to both of them, Jimin broke the silence.

It was just that he wanted to somehow break the tension in the room.

Jieun looked at him at the instant and shook her head whilst muttering a 'no', making Jimin sit right down at his place.

It was not as if they both came here to eat something, they were specifically here to resolve and specially talk about things.

"Jieun... may I know what happened last week? I have no clue and the curiosity is killing me", being the impatient one, Jimin finally asked the question that was lingering in his mind for a while.

He had been thinking about it way too much, the sudden disappearance of Jieun after Jungwoo took her away that day.

He thought of calling her multiple times these months to ask about the whole scenario, but the thought of Taehyung back home stopped him.

He just never called after that.

"Oh- actually... I...", Jieun trailed off for a bit, laughing a bit because of the fact that she knew 'some' people probably lied to Jimin about the situation.

And she had to find a better way to cover it up.

"She was with me, in Japan... nothing to worry about", Taehyung spoke up this time, placing his right hand on Jieun's one as a way of reassurance.

The last thing they wanted was for Jimin to know their 'five' month plan.

Ironically, what Taehyung said was true, so it couldn't be taken as a lie. Jieun was with Taehyung all along, a month in Japan and later moved back to Korea for the past three months.

"I was worried... you just suddenly left without saying anything. At least you could have told me-"

"And you could have at least called to know if I was doing fine...", it didn't came out rude, even though the words seemed more sharp but Jieun said it unintentionally.

She just couldn't keep it in.

"I-I...", searching for right words, Jimin closed his eyes in frustration for a few seconds before looking at Taehyung, "I'm sorry for whatever I accused you of. It was verily immature of me, but believe me... I never ever held any grudges against you. This was the same reason why I distanced myself from you too all the time, I just couldn't face you after whatever I did"

Taehyung sat up a bit straight, staring back at the latter, his expression totally unreadable like always.

"We both made mistakes, I admit it. It wasn't solely your fault either. I was to blame too", this time Taehyung smiled at the latter and after an year or so, Jimin got to see that boxy smile yet again.

Taehyung always had been someone Jimin was so close with, he was more like a brother to him.

From being his childhood friend and brother-in-law later, they both were undoubtedly extremely close.

The old days when they were both kids, Taehyung used to talk it out with Jimin, every single thing.

He had no one else.

They never forgot how they used to spend their whole day at the street park, Taehyung not wanting to go back to his house and face his father.

It was still funny for them to remember it.

The way they both slept on the park benches one day because Jimin lost a bet to Jieun for which he had to stay outside the whole night, it was more like a dare.

And of course Taehyung tagged along too, as a way of staying away from home.

"You... You never disappointed me Taehyung-ah. You're still the same. Although cold from the outside but the same humble, kind and loving person I always knew from the inside. I'm glad I got you two together, you're the source of her happiness and I want nothing else, just her happiness", it almost made Jimin tear up on his own words, he just felt so low infront of him.

"You left your career as a mafia, like you promised. I still remember how you really wanted to become one when we were kids-"

"I never desired to become a mafia, it was just that I wanted to become a strong man, afraid of nothing. Someone who would protect his close ones, keep a good shape and always have confidence...", Jieun stared at her husband as he spoke, his eyes looking down at his hands.

"And you became one...", Jieun said with a smile as Taehyung turned to look at her. "A strong firm man. Someone who is willing to do anything, just to protect and support his loved ones and someone who is confident about his plans and decisions...and most importantly, the best husband"

Jieun finished her sentence while passing a smile to Taehyung, her hand holding his one firmly while Taehyung just stared at back at her with nothing but admiration for the one with the most beautiful smile.

They both just stared at each other for some time before the third one cleared his throat.

"come on! You guys continue being all lovely later at your home, spare me from being a third wheel here", he rolled his eyes sarcastly as they all bursted into laughter. "And you mister better be thankful that you met this beautiful loving lady because of me, who's sister is she now?", Jimin continued, trying hard to control his laughter.

Just like that, the two childhood friends started off talking about their old days, memories and laughing at how stupid they both were back in school days.

They both were sure how their long friendship would never die, and yet again they were back to being themselves with each other almost after an year.

As if nothing ever happened between them.

----------

"Isn't this absurd?", Jieun asked Taehyung as his eyes stayed fixed on the road for a while before he glances at his wife.

They both were back on their way to their house... yes house.

The mansion that Taehyung used to own, for his so called business supposedly, it always felt so empty and never had that homely feeling.

Now that it's been ages since Taehyung left his Mafia career and those cruel memories behind, they decide to reside in a new place, a fresh beginning to their chapter.

For them, life was perfect at the moments. All of the worries got dealt with and there was absolutely no obstacle in their way of living a contented life together.

"What?", still a little confused about what Jieun was talking about, Taehyung glanced at her sight.

"It seems so dream-like. This whole reality. This was the life I always dreamt of", she paused for a while before looking at his side. "I just can't believe you loved me this much to keep up with all of this"

A lone tear left her eye without her realising.

"Crybaby...", Taehyung spoke and she looked at him with a playful glare, wiping a teardrop that unexpectedly left her eye.

"Who said I'm crying? And focus on your driving, not me--", her words got cutted off right between as Taehyung stopped the car a bit sudden with a light jerk, leaning a bit closer.

"W-What?", like always, as if it was the first time, her heart fluttered at his closeness.

"We're at a special place", this time Taehyung smirked at her a bit before getting off his car and jogging towards her side to open the door for her, being the gentleman he is.

As she stepped off the car, the cool breeze hit her hair as it waved with the flow.

It was cold.

But the place she was standing at, a homely place, made her feel warm.

It was the same place where Taehyung confessed his feelings to her.

That day... That rainy day.

With eyes a bit wide opened, she looked around. The weather at the moment was still the same like last time, a bit of drizzling.

It was almost as if they were taken back in time to that one night.

The flowing river, the nightsky with no stars to be seen, it was a view to be admired.

Especially the one standing in front of her with an affectionate smile was the most beautiful view.

"It was unplanned, believe me. Since we were passing by, I thought of stopping here for a while", with the same smile, Taehyung stated as he walked towards her and extending his hand to her.

Jieun stared at him for a while before reflecting the same smile on her face too and holding his hand as he guided them both near the railing.

They both stayed silent for a while, harking back to their past and whatever they had to go through to be at this point as they stood their calmly hand in hand.

They never cared for anything. Just themselves and their hearts.

Just their presence besides each other was enough to forget about everything happeing around.

Two hearts beating louder with the same rhythm as the drops of rain on the ground.

It almost created a beautiful symphony.

"I just love this sound", Taehyung whispered but it barely reached out to Jieun as she only made some of it.

"What?", curious about what he said, she asked again.

Taehyung shook his head in response before letting out a low laugh, "Nothing", he just shrugged it off with a dainty smile.

She just looked at him in disbelief for a few seconds before just letting it slide.

Again they both stared deep at the flow of river.

They had been living with each other for a long time, still standing beside him, this much close with intimacy made her heart flutter to the utmost.

It was almost as if it was the first time, she was always nervous around him since he confessed her love for her right at the same spot.

As silence engulfed them both with just the sound of the low downpour and the river, Taehyung stared up at the sky before speaking in his mesmerising voice, "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Jieun being out of her mind for some time, stared at the sky following his gaze only to notice the full black sky.

Of course there was no moon to be seen, it was cloudy for it was raining.

She humphed at his silly remark as her eyes travelled towards him only to notice him aleady staring at her, their eyes locked with each other.

And that is when she realised.

The way her expression suddenly changed with Taehyung pulling her closer towards him till there was barely any space left.

"Y-You seriously got me there, no moon today", trying to break the intimacy, she spoke with a nervous chuckle at the end.

"But I'm staring at mine", his words were enough to make her face red and she tried to hide it by turning her head sideways towards the flow of the river.

It was just a matter of few seconds that Taehyung's hand travelled up to her chin, turning her face towards him again.

"It's been whole two years since we married, you're still shy around me? Not the Jieun I knew", he chuckled sarcastly at the end.

With a loving gaze, he spoke again, "Happy anniversary, my love"

The words that left his mouth shocked Jieun a bit as she realized it was past midnight already, which means it was already the day.

Of course she remembered it.

"Happy two years of us bickering yet loving each other in spite of all the hurdles in our way. Thank you for staying and bearing with my arrogant persona all this time", Jieun just stared at him as he expressed his feelings.

"You know me well... I barely open to anyone and always fail to express what I truly feel. But just know that I adore you a lot. You made me into what I am today, a happy man", with his forehead now attached with hers, he closed his eyes breathing heavily before continuing,

"let's live like this forever, till death do us apart. I love you..."

As the last words left him, the one in his embrace couldn't help but flow the tears she was holding for too long. Happy tears of course.

She felt so lucky to have him.

"I love you too", replying the same loving words, she wrapped her arms around his neck as their lips met each other almost immediately, fitting like puzzles.

The raindrops synced with their beating hearts as they stood there in the rain, loving each other to the fullest.

Yet again, it felt as if was just the same old time at the same spot.

Taehyung was so into it that he recaptured her lips every time she parted away for breath. It was both the passion and love they expressed, standing still in the downpour, a little drenched.

For her, feeling his lips on hers as he stands close with barely an inch between them was the best feeling ever and she never wanted the moment to end.

Slowly as the rain started getting a bit heavy, they had to part away, but they both knew it was not over yet.

Taehyung held her hand and his lips curved into a slight smirk before he spoke with his deep voice, "Let's continue this at home, shall we?"

His feelings completely took over him and he didn't hide them. He desperately wanted to make love to her, for the first time.

Just like that they left the scene of the river with the heavy rainfall to their home, where they both knew a long night was awaiting them.

Two souls knotted as one, two hearts beating the same rhythm. They were one.

After crossing all the hurdles in their way of loving each other, they were finally stepping towards a new beginning.

A new chapter.

--------

𝟓 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Can you guys stop laughing?!", Tzuyu remarked, almost shouting as she slams her hand on the coffee table.

Her cheeks tainted red as she sat down again with crossed arms, silent after realizing how she made quite a scene at the cafe cause by now, everyone was staring at them three figures.

Jieun and Jisoo on the other hand, stopped laughing immediately noticing how she wasn't enjoying it at all.

Well, they were enjoying the moment, it was something they could laugh an eternity at.

Tzuyu apparently revealed that she had been dating someone for a week or so.

The other two being the curious ones almost begged her to tell who he is and spill the tea, they were 'just' curious.

And it turned out to be someone unexpected, well at least to Jieun for which she was laughing for the past hour.

Jungkook.

Tzuyu and Jungkook got along pretty well after they met for the first time, seemed to be close enough and now the tea was already spilled.

Although it was nothing really funny, but it seemed so to them. The way Tzuyu had been talking bad about Jungkook in the past several times and now out of a sudden they both were dating.

Things took quite a turn.

"I'm still wondering how it happened--"

"What do you mean by that?! You can marry your brother's bestfriend and I can't even date my brother's bestfriend, the logic?!", Tzuyu stated and Jisoo almost choked on her coffee with a cough.

'A good comeback Tzuyu', she thought before taking a sip, waiting for the other's reaction.

"You...How can you...", Jieun tried to form a sentence but failed miserably, letting out a laugh at the end.

"Alright you win! We'll stop now", shaking her head in disbelief, she said.

Tzuyu looked way too proud of her sudden comeback, she finally stopped them both from teasing her.

It was just a moment later that they both sat in silence and peace that Tzuyu's phone rang, and of couse what could be expected? It was Jungkook's.

Upon the clear visible profile of Jungkook on Tzuyu's phone, Jisoo and Jieun eyed each other in a sarcastic way then turning to look at Tzuyu.

Before they even uttered a word, Tzuyu spoke, "I'm going to leave now, you guys can continue whatever you want to say, I'm off", with a smile she left as soon as possible, hurriedly picking her handbag.

Of course Jungkook and Tzuyu planned to meet for an outing, what else made her leave so fast and hurriedly.

As she left, the two looked at each other before giggling and getting up from the table as well.

It was already getting late for which they had to return back home.

Jisoo and Seokjin were staying at their place for a few days as Seokjin had some business to deal with in Seoul.

It was Jisoo on the other hand, wanting to spend time with the two dear ones to her so she came up with the plan to stay with them for a while and of course they both were pleased to hear about it.

---------

"Stop pretending to be pro at every game", with a scoff, Taehyung said without looking at Seokjin, his eyes stuck on the screen as they battled through the game.

The sound of the joystick itself was so annoying to the other two sitting beside them for the past hour, looking at their childish acts.

Just when the round ended, Seokjin threw the controller on the couch before his hands made it to the back of his neck with a sigh of defeat course.

Taehyung on the other hand smiled at his brother, more like in a teasing way.

"That's the third consecutive game I won, learn something from me", with a chuckle Taehyung stated and Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on! Don't forget that I taught you how to play this game when we were kids. You got all the skills from me", Seokjin let out a laugh at the end before continuing, "and you were just trying to impress your wife", this time Jisoo also bursted into laughter.

"I'm not impressed at all, I can confirm that. It's just a game", Jieun remarked as all the eyes were on her.

"You guys are unbelievable", Taehyung scoffed whilst shaking his head in disappointment.

Even though they all were constantly teasing him for various things, Seokjin and Taehyung bickering on little things like they always used to as kids, it was something Taehyung always wanted.

A life he wished for.

Never did he got to feel a motherly or a fatherly love, but this moment right here, and the people around him made him feel loved.

He was thankful to have them by his side, source of his happiness.

Smiling at the three of them, his mind yet again wandered to his monotone past and the nightmare he managed to live through.

He was glad that he left everything useless behind to live this joyful life.

Like a normal being.

For him it was a blessing, this life with a new beginning.

And once again he found himself staring at the person he adored a lot, the one smiling at him. The smile most precious to him.

Kim Jieun.

They used to bicker a lot. At first the thought of them being married to each other was just absurd, not only to them but everyone.

Arguing used to be their main show everyday, but little did they knew that it only made them grow more closer.

Close enough to start developing intense feelings for eachother.

A feeling of never letting go. No matter what happens, no matter what stopped them, they just wished to continue.

And they did.

Taehyung never believed in love to begin with, nor did he seemed to find any interest in girls specifically.

'Love only makes you weak', his common belief since the start, until he met Jieun.

A part of him knew that things between them will never work because of this sudden thing that pulled him back whenever he tried to get closer to her.

But little did he knew, things will be all unexpected.

And he was glad that it all turned out totally opposite of what he expected.

---------

A yawn escaped Taehyung's mouth as he stretched his arms whilst standing at his balcony.

With his arms at the railing he stared at the sky, noticing how the moon shines at night, through the darkness.

Just as he was immersed into his thought, a tap on his back brought him back to reality.

He turned his head to the person, already knowing who it was as his lips curved up into a smile.

"Thought coffee might help brush your tiredness away", with a gentle smile, she passed him one of the two mugs in her hands, as Taehyung slowly took it.

"I told you not to work or do house chores... at least not in this state", he said as his hand caressed her belly, a little version of him.

"You're underestimating me. I'm fine like this, just fine", with a low giggle she stood beside him, one of his hand now wrapped around her waist pulling her closer.

"I can't wait for that day. I desperately want to hold her and give her all the love", referring to that tiny being, his eyes again stared up at the moon.

"You'll have to wait at least four months", with a nervous chuckle, she took a sip of the coffee.

"I'll wait... for my little bean", with a kiss on her forehead, he closed his eyes, feeling them both closer to him.

A family, he was about to start a family.

He wanted to give the little one all the fatherly love, that he himself yearned for all his life.

To him, his daughter deserves the whole world. He wanted to be the best father, a figure his kids will look forward to, an ideal type.

He'd make sure his ones never get to feel the pain he felt when he was young.

"You know...", finally after minutes passed, he broke the utter silence between the two, "I've never expressed myself much, as to how I feel. You want to know how I feel right now?"

Jieun nodded her head almost immediately.

She stared at him as his hand held her empty one, and placing it right at where his heart was beating loudly in it's cage.

"It all comes back to you, every happiness I got till now, you are always behind it. Your one smile is enough to keep my worries and tiredness away. So thank you, for turning my life into a paradise. I love you so much"

He stared at her, leaning a little till their foreheads touched.

She was his moon.

Someone who shone light to his dark times, leaving it all bright, just like the moment right now.

It was same for Jieun. She found peace in him, home in him.

To think of it, they both had almost the same past and they only found comfort in each other's embrace.

At the moment she felt like tearing up at the thought of her past. The way she never got along with him at first and hated the fact that they married, it all took a turn.

Couple of years, and they both are here side by side, two souls loving each other till death do them apart.

They both could have never imagined this life awaiting them.

Especially her.

The way she always remarked him as someone of cold, arrogant and ignorant type, she never realized she was of the same.

She was as cold as ice too.

And only that one loving look from him was enough to melt her cold heart.

He melted her heart right away.

Though it was the end of their struggle, but it marked the beginning of their love story.

She was thankful that fate brought them together, though unexpectedly, but it was all worth it.

Everything.

Their Unexpected Love.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
332K 12.2K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
548K 34.8K 34
Love, relationship, commitment sounds so beautiful yet hard to redeem. "That's not fair, I wanted to spend this night with you" Taehyung sighed and s...
33.7K 2K 12
─── DARK ROMANCE 21+ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.─── "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...