IT'S MAGIC✨

By Lilac_19_

Maaran Kumar , CEO of MK Group of Companies, is a guy who had experienced a tragic event which led him to bec... More

The Clash
Mr. Sidumoonji vs Miss Vaayadi
First Day at Work
THE IDOL
Guilt
Friends?
Going Out
Kulu Kulu
Care
Care-part 2
Miss Rowdy
Will You Come With Me?
Possessive Sidumoonji
Possessive Vaayadi
Drunken Confession
-I Love You-
"I am watching you"
Accident
Miss Angry
Miss Vaayadi❤️Mr Sidumoonji
Wife'ah?
Surprise!
💫JUST US💫
Ma💗
_I will love you no matter what_
His heart beat💓
Us💗- part 2
Mrs Vayaadi?
-Epilogue- Magic
-BONUS CHAPTER-
-BONUS CHAPTER 2_
🥺🥰🥳❤️✨
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wohoo 🥳🥳
Happy birthday 🥳🎂
chellama
New story

Opening About His Past

1.7K 177 6
By Lilac_19_

bold- past/flashback

~~~

Maaran was trying to sleep ,laying his head, on Shivya’s lap. This felt surreal. His love caressing his hair and pecking his forhead time to time.

“Ma I love you,” Maaran kept saying for the nth time. “oho yenna pa Mr.Sidumoonji’ku romance ellam vaaruthu,” she teased. Shivya loved this side of him. The carefree and the lover boy he is. The multiple love you’s from him is something Shivya can keep listening to it.

Maraan woke up and faced her. He slowly cupped her cheek with his left hand and caressed it slowly, looking into her eyes. Shivya felt shivers run down her spine to the way he caressed her cheek. Maaran slowly bought his face near her and kept looking at her lips and eyes. He further bought his face closer that led to their eyelashes to clash when they were blinking. Shivya could feel his hot breath hiting her face.Shivya’s heartbeat started increasing. She couldn’t handle the sweet  tension between them “Maaran’ey,” she stammered which came out as a whisper.

Maraan got offended when he heard Shivya say this. He loved her and the fact that she is officially his girlfriend now, he decide to tease her and to prove her that he is indeed a romantic fellow. He slowly went near her ears and whispered “Romance ellam naalave varrum,” and pecked her forehead.

He saw her flushed face. He loved those rosy cheeks and was proud that he is the one for them to be visible.

Shivya really couldn’t handle the heat that arose. She is new to intimacy.When she found that he was trying to tease her she left the breath she was holding. “Maaran’ey,” she whined and hid her face with her palms. He laughed at her flustered face and removed her palms from her face and kissed them.

He sat next to her on the bed and held her hand. Shivya understood he was going to open out,but looking at his tensed face she didn’t want to force him.

She believed any relationship shouldn’t force anyone to tell their secrets. They should tell them when they are feeling like.

“It’s okay pa. Don’t force yourself. Let’s take it slow,” she said caressing his cheek slowly.

Maraan was so grateful to god today. He lost belief in god longtime back. He has wondered many time why he was even living when everything has been snatched from him.  He has never thanked god ever, but today he was thankful to god for bringing Shivya into his life. She understood him. He didn’t make efforts to say anything, she just understood.

But today he knew he had to tell. He wanted to share it out, something he has been holding in his heart. He wanted to tell everything to her. 

Maaraan held her hand and nodded sideways, “ I want to share it with you.” Shivya nodded her head and tightened the hold.

~~~

“I was an orphan,” he opened. “Huh?” Shivya was confused. Maraan has her and her family is his. How could he say he was an orphan. Maraan took a deep breath, “I was adopted by the Kumars when I was four years old.”

Shivya did not expect this. It’s not like she is going to love him any lesser but she was shocked to know this.

He bitterly smile, “ I was just ‘Maraan’. The people in the orphanage called me like that. One day I was just going in the road and a car almost crashed. “ Ennakha athukhuappram onnum yaabhagham illa. I woke up in a hospital. Then only I saw them. They pampered me  and asked me if everything was okay.”

~~~

Devi caressed the little boy’s hair lovingly and asked “Onnum illa thaanae pa. Yen pa appadi odi vantha.” Little Maraan kept staring at them. He didn’t understand much but loved the way the lady spoke to him. He nodded his head sideways. “Ungha amma’kku call pananum, number theriyummah,” Maraan’s face fell as he asked them. “Ennakha yaarume illa,” he told in a low voice. Devi and Kumar’s face fell hearing that. They both caressed his hair and asked “engha pa irukka?” He replied “Sunshine Home.”
Devi and Kumar looked at eachother. They were on their way to visit that home. The elders smiled at eachother. “Naangha angha tha poraam. Va pa.” They took him there and spent the entire day in the home. Devi,Kumar and their little 10 years old daughter, Swetha, got along with Maraan. They were happy to see the bond between them. Swetha fed him and he went behind her calling her akka.

When they were going back Maaran tugged on Devi’s pallu and signed through his little fingers to bend down. They chuckled and she obeyed the cute little man’s words. “Naan onghalleiya amma na koopadalama?”  Devi’s heart broke to see the yearning in this little boy. She kissed his forehead and nodded her head saying , “kooptukha pa.” Maraan smiled and called  “Amma,” and hugged her.

~~~

Two days later they came back. “Amma,” Maraan ran and hugged Devi. She bent and kissed his cheek. They went to the mother of the Sunshine Home and told them they wanted to adopt Maraan.
The whole Kumar family, including Swetha got attached with Maraan. Devi ma loved Maraan whole heartedly and she conveyed this decision to Kumar. He smiled and accepted it.

When little Maraan stepped in his new home ,he was nervous.  He was poured with love from all of them. Swetha and Maraan had a tom and jerry bond as they grew up. Maraan never felt like a stranger. He was equally loved as to how much Swetha was loved by Devi and Kumar.

Maraan was a momma boy. He used to always go to her and complain over Swetha. He loved his father equally. He guided him throughout, be it during school or college life.

He has yearned for this. Though he wasn’t sure what a mother or father or having a family would be since he was left alone when he was a baby he was always thankful for whatever happened. He wasn’t even sure if his actually family would have taken care of him like this, also given the fact they abandoned the baby.

Maraan was happy that he got a family, a home.

~~~

Days rolled happily. Maraan got friends who knew who he was, yet still stayed with them-Rishi and Pugazh are his two best friends. His family loved them as their own child.

It was a good day when Kumar family’s relatives were gathered up as Kumar invited them. Maraan was asusal pulling his sister’s leg, “Dei valandhakettevane summa iru da,” Swetha screamed at Maraan. “Ne kalailla summa irundhu irundha na ippa summa irundhu irruppean akka,” Maraan told. Swetha got annoyed and tried to hit him but he escaped and started running while Swetha chased him. Maraan got a hold of Devi and went behind her. “Amma nee thali po ma. Avan innikhi sethaan.”Devi ma supported her son “Ne suma irru. Suma yen payana eppopaathlum vambu illukhara.” Swetha pouted and said “Mi avan than ma start panna.” Maraan smirked at his sister and hugged his mother “amma na amma thaan,” and kissed her cheek.

Those three broke into laughter and hugged eachother.

Kumar came to the living area and hugged Maraan and all of the relatives turned their attention to them. “Naan oru mukkhiyaamana vishyayam sollahnum,” he held Maraan’s hand and continued “MK Group of Companies is my everything. Ennoda hardwork, dreams ellam athu thaan. Day and night work pannean to build it. Ait us very precious to me ,always.Aahna ippo I wish to retire.” Everyone looked at him. His family looked at him proudly.

Indeed he struggled a lot to build the empire and it is one of the well known company.  “En payan’ah naan MK Groups of Company’kku puthu CEO’ah appoint pannaporean.” Maraan looked at is father with shock evident in his eyes.

Everyone was happy for this announcement. Nobody had any problem or bad blood woth Maraan. None of the relatives bad mouthed him or kept reminding him he is an orphan. Everyone accepted him as his family.
Devi and Swetha hugged Maraan and congratulated him.

~~~

Maraan was standing outside his father’s room. The news he heard today bought in a lot of questions. He was happy and felt contended to even have a family. He wasn’t outcasted. He was given all the love in the world and felt the luckiest man. He didn’t want any position or company. He wanted a family and he has it already.

He knocked on the door and went in as Kumar responded. Kumar was sitting on the bed and noticed the tensed face Maraan had. He understood what his brain has been thinking. “Maraa, ingha va pa.” Maraan knelt down and sat on the floor and held his father’s hand. He started to speak but stopped when Kumar tightened his hold on the hand, “Ennakhu theriyum ne yenna yosikhira na. Ne engha payan.We are family,” he said and caressed his hair lovingly. Maraan had tears. He nodded his head “theriyum pa. Ennakhu neenghaellam mattum pothum. Enakha intha CEO, company onnum venda.”

Maraa naan vanthu intha position ne en payan or en varisu kaagha kudukhala. As a topper in business management, your skills in public speaking and the confidence you carry makes you the perfect candidate. You deserve this and will be a good leader,” Kumar was very confident. He believes his son’s ability and he can do a great job.

Maraan loves his family and can never doubt his family. All the relatives may not appear as they are. They can be talking behind a person’s back.  He knows he was a person who wasn’t a part of this family before, but still a part of him has insecurities and hesitation. He has never shown any interests in the company.

“Appa akka is also a business topper. She has greater skills and she will also be a good candidate.”

“Ayyo thambi ennaya ithullah mattivitraadha da. Approm ne setha,” Swetha barged in. Swetha was also never interested in the company. She wanted to start her own lip balm company. She has been making her own lip balms and selling it online. So far she has achieved a decent amount of sale and is planning to expand it.

“Plus unnakha thaan suit aagum. MK. ‘M’ may stand for Mahesh but it goes with Maraan,” she tried to ease the situation. She knows her brother's insecurities and she doesn’t want him to have them. He  is family and will always be.

Aama appa thatha per Mahesh thaanea," Swetha asked as she has been wanting to clarify this for so long.

“Aahma I wanted to make him proud and started my company with his name. Now we can change it to Maraan.”

Maraan was still hesitant. Devi ma came forward “We know you pa. Say yes.” Maraan smiled with tears and the family shared a group hug. " Name ellam change panna vendam," Maraan said in the hug.

~~~

Ever since Maraan joined ,MK Group of Companies has been experiencing a higher profit margin. He came up with new ideas and innovation and invested thus gaining many more investments. MK Group of Companies also held many charity events and donated a share of their profits to homes.

MK Group of Companies was achieving higher growth which led them to earn the ‘Best Company’award after a very long wait. Kumar has always wanted come under that category. He has achieved a lot of awards such as best employer, best projects but overall for the company he wanted this award.

~~~

AR Groups of Companies have always been the one receiving that award. They were strong competitors. Mr.Ramakrishna always looked at Kumar as an rival- only in business.

Ramakrishna was from a well-off family and he inherited his father’s properties and expanded the business. When MK Group of Companies entered it hurt his ego thinking that a middle class guy started and grew, taking up a strong position in the market. They were a strong competition to AR Group of Companies. Ramakrishna worked hard and always remained the top. The ‘Best Company’ award was theirs for the past years. He retired and passed his positon to Arya, his son.

When The Ramakrishna’s heard that the the ‘Best Company’ award was given to MK Group of Companies they were shocked. Ramakrishna was even more shocked, more like his ego was hurt. This angered him and questioned Arya. “Dei ennada ne? Athu namba award eppadi da?” Ramakrishna was very disappointed in Arya. “Maraan’ah paru. He only joined few months and already succeded. Learn from him,” Arya’s hand fisted when his father mentioned this to him.

Maraan and Arya didn’t have a good bond at all. They both went to the same college and were in the same batch. Maraan always use to top and he was a gem in college. Arya wanted to get good grades especially to make his father proud and also because of peer pressure. They always compared Arya with Maraan. This automatically created a hatred for Maraan. He always showed any hatred towards Maraan when ever he got the chance. Maraan just shrugged off unneccsesarry things though he was aware of Arya’s hatred. He wasn’t sure of the cause but didn’t want to dig deeper.

Arya has tagged along to business
parties with his father and has met the Kumars. His father always praises him in front of Kumar and never compares. This gave him confidence and was stern about making his father proud.

Today when Ramakrishna compared him with Maraan he was shattered. He promised himself that he should never see the disappointment in his father’s eyes because of him and hence decided to work harder. This confronration from his father increased his anger for Maraan.

~~~

Maraan was sitting in a coffee shop waiting for someone. Arya entered and sat opposite to him. They both had a handshake. “Long time no see Arya,” Maraan broke the silence. “Pch, inga paaru naan onnu reunion kaagaha varalla. Let me get straight to the matter. This time you got the ‘Best Company’ award. We always got it. Back down for a while.” Maraan just sipped his coffee. “Enna okay’va,” Arya questioned in a cold tone. 

Maraan removed his shades and moved his face closer “ poda,” and rested his back on the chair. “Dei,” Arya stood up. “Itha namba company hardwork panna naala vanthathu. Ne vennuna compete panna and get the award.” He stood up and put his shades back and said “earn the award,” and left the place.

Maraan was no easy person. He wasn’t sure why Arya always hated him. He wanted to be in good term with him but that doesn’t mean his father’s , his and the company’s hardwork should go down the drain just because the rival company asks you to back down. It was a cowardly thing for Maraan.

When it comes to business he follows a certain set if morals. His attitude gets stronger.

~~~

Maraan got information that Arya bribed and sent a person to act as an employee in MK Group of Companies and destroy the product. Maraan got angry. This was a dream project for Kumar. He has got to know when he joined the company that AR Group of Companies have bribed and got many deals over the years. He also got information that the products they produce do not contain what they say and are betraying consumers. One person was affected when AR Groups got to know this they bribed the police officers and closed the case.

Maraan now presently has evidence against him and wanted to leak it. He cannot tolerate any injustice and plus can’t see his company, his father’s hardwork go down the drain.

Arya was arrested. Ramakrishna got to know this and slapped him. His whole empire was being destroyed.

~~~

Arya was given bail and immediately rushed to his home when he heard that his father suffered a heart attack. Arya became furious and took an oath to destroy Maraan.

~~~

Currently, the Kumars were in their car going on a trip. They decided to to have a family time so they decided to vist their farm villa. Maraan stopped the car and everyone noticed a small shop. “Dei valanthu ketevane enaku oru bubblegum,” Swetha ordered him.

Maraan unbuckled his seat belt nodding his head in disbelief. “Anney rendu waterbottle’um, konjam bubblegum thaanga,” Maraan paid the shop owner.

Maraan’s phone rang an unknown number. He scrunched his eyebrows and and answered the call.

“Yen appa’va konnuta ne happy’ya family odda family trip poriya?” Maraan recognized the cold voice as soon as he started talking. Maraan heard the news of Ramkrishna’s sudden heart attack and the doctors were unavailable to save him. “Dei ennakha un appa’kum samandham illa. Your company was doing fraud works which are affecting many people. I…,” Maraan was cut off by Arya “Dei un explanation ennakha venda. First ne college kooda enna peaceful’ah vidullah. Approm yen appa compared me with you when you stole our award for the award from us. He has never done that.  And now you killed him.”

“The award was because of MK Groups hardwork,” Maraan sternly replied. Maraan didn't know any of these thoughts. He never thought Arya would be affected. He never intended to do it.

Arya was frustrated but smirked, “ahma ne avanga pulla’ye illayame,” Maraan’s jaw clenched. “Dei avanga yen family. I may not be related by blood but they are mine,” Maraan said sternly.

“Ne oru orphan, unnakhe evlo attitude’na. Appa na, the sole heir for my father ennakha evalo attitude irukkum. Ne un family’ya avalo love pandra'la. En appa, my only family, you killed him,” he paused and laughed evilly “Now watch your family  die.”

“Dei,” Maraan shouted and looked at his family. Within frcation of seconds two lorries from both side crashed the car. As a reflex Maraan dropped his phone and tried to cross the road but the lorries dashed again and again. The lorry drivers came down . Maraan’s anger grew and punched the guys and kicked them. He took a stick and hit it on their heads and pushed them and ran to his family.

The car was crushed and a pool of blood was there. “Appa, Amma, Swetha” he screamed and tried to open the door. “Aaaahhh,” screaming he tried to open the door and finaly succeeded. His mother came sliding down. He patted her cheeks “Amma kanna thora ma. Please ma.” He took her out and then pulled Swetha out. Then again tried to open the other door and pulled his father out.

Their faces were covered in blood. His eyes teared up nonstop. He was crying and was unable to think straight. He then quickly searched for his phone and dialed for the ambulance.

He was hugging all of them and crying. The ambulance reached and took them on stretchers. They checked them.

~~~

“Sorry sir ungha appa and sister thaviritaangha,” the nurse said. Maraan’s heart stopped. 

“Sir unga amma koopraangha,” the nurse patted him. He quickly rushed. “Ma enna manichirungha. Ennaya mattum neengha adopt panama iruntheenghana ithu ellam nadhanthu irrkadha. Please yenna vittu poga theengha. Appa’vayum Swetha’vayum vara sollu ma.”

Devi was breathing hard. She slowly lifted her hands and caressed his cheek “sorry pa. Unnaya naangha thaniya vititu poroam,” she took a deep breath. “Ma pesatha ma, iru treatment mudhiyattum.”

“Maara, always remember you are family and will always be. Take care and make us proud. We love you,” she said while holding his hand and her hand fell as soon as she completed.

“Ma,Ma,” Maraan called her but she didn’t answer.

~~~

“Dei ippadi irukka tha da,” Rishi spoke to him. “Dei ennada move on agu nu mattum sollatha?” Maraan shouted which made Rishi jerk. Maraan’s eyes blurred.

It's been a month since his family was killed.

Rishi immediately took him into a hug. “avangha ennada thappu pannagha. Actually you know first wrong is they adopting me,”he cried his heart out.

Maraan was being in depression. He was affected by this so much. He hated Arya. All the happenings led him to build a wall. He talked less. His relatives blamed him for Kumars death and hated him and cursed him for being a unlucky child.

Maraan couldn’t take anymore. ‘Make us proud’ kept ringing in his mind. He decided to concentrate on his work and build MK Groups. His world revolved around work after that. Rishi tried to bring him out but the wall never budged.

~~~

Shivya had tears in her eyes. She never expected this to happen. He witnessed his own family dying in front of him.

She saw Maraan not even a single drop of tear fell.  She hugged him and said  “cry all you want. I am not  going to jugdge you. Crying doesn’t show weakness. It is okay to not be okay,” she caressed his hair.

Maraan let out the tears he has been holding for three years. He thought crying would make him weak and always wanted to be strong but Shivya’s words comforted him. He nuzzled into the crook of her neck and cried his heart out. Shivya kept rubbing his back and held him tight.

Heyyooo guysss!
A very long update. Wanted to have the past in one chapter itself.

I hope this chapter came out good.

Do comment on the chapters.

Pls ignore typos and errors.
15 .6k reads🤧💗

It's a fictional story

Stay Safe✨✨✨

#Saaya and #Neethanada gave me goosebumps

Chellama is just rocking.🔥💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 3.8K 21
Arjun - a egoistic man... he loves how girls swoon over him and try to speak or acquaintance with him.. but not a Playboy... Riya: a bubbly girl who...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
121K 5.6K 32
Rank #33 in pranushka.. Can Love emerged from revenge sustain? Lets walk throught the pasts of Mehbeer. And see what fate has stored for Meher and A...
150K 23.2K 41
The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan, A calm and composed man is a Widower w...