Butterflies

Por myutopialife

Leah is an ordinary girl with an extraordinary mind . One day she meets this stranger on the streets whom she... Más

Introduction
01. Him
02. Mr. Gorgeous
03. Stalking him
04. Weirdo
05. Recognise or not
06. The Wedding
07. Shifting
09. Revenge
10. Maths Homework
11. Fell
12. Help
13. Care ?
14. Blackmail
15. Party
16. Suho
17. Screwed
18. Truth
19. Field Trip
20. Why!?

08. Pretending

11 4 2
Por myutopialife

After eating breakfast , i went to my room . I got dressed for school and as soon as i left the room . I saw Mr. Gorgeous dressed in my school's uniform . I was left speachless after seeing him . Why didn't the boys in my class looked this good after wearing  this uniform . He was looking like a model advertising our school dress .  

I saw  that he was standing beside the railing of the stairs .

Was he waiting for me ?? Awwwww so sweet . Maybe he's scared to go alone . Ofcourse , it's natural to be nervous when you're going to a new school . I'm here to help you , even though i need help myself.... still.... Don't worry ! I'll help you .

 " At school " he was going to say something ..... But! i stopped him . 

"Don't worry I'll help you ." That went smoothly . 

I looked at him and he gave me an expression which..... i think meant.... 'What the hell are you saying ?' hah? Wasn't he supposed to thank me ? I offered him help .

"At school pretend that we don't know each other" 

"....." What the hell are you saying . Pretend that we didn't knew eachother ?? Ok mister you're going too far . It's not like i wanted to act friendly with you and flex in school that - 'YESSS!! I KNOW THIS HANDSOME AND GORGEOUS MAN !!'  and make the girls jealous . And yeah , even though... if i wanted that *she did wanted that* i would not have... because i don't have courage to do that . 

"It's not like i wanted to talk to you at school or anything it'll be better if you maintain your distance... i don't want anyone at school to know that we live together  . " ..... Did i ... just...  really said that ? 

He smirked . 

Woah ! That gave me goosebumps . 

"Very well then" he said and left . 

Left me standing there in silence . OMGG!!! WHY THE HELL DID I SAID THAT !!!! . 

"Leah! Killian left for school . Aren't you leaving too ?"

Oh yeah ! School ! I ran downstairs and Charlotte gave me my lunch box . 

"Leah take good care of Killian at school please . He may look fine but... he may get a little uncomfortable because it's a new school and he doesn't know anyone else other than you ." Huh? Uncomfortable? Are you sure ? He looked more comfortable than me who was going to the same school for the last 2 years .

"Yea . Don't worry I'll take care of him  " i said with a smile .

No , actually i need someone to take care of me . 

Than I left for school . 

Dad was right . The school is really close to our new house . It's only 15 minutes walking distance . When i was in my old house i had to take bus for 30 minutes to reach school . 

I reached the school campus . 

"Hey Leah! " I heard a shout from behind . I don't even have to turn to know who's shouting .

It's Layla . My best friend . I know her since we were in fifth standard. I rarely talk to anyone at school . No , actually i don't talk to anyone at school except Layla . I mean what's the point ? People only remember i exist when they need something from me . I don't want those people in my life . 

She ran to me . 

"*Huff*ian *Huff*r ool " she said . You didn't understood what she said ? Yes , neither did i .  

"Layla breathe first" 

"What did you meant Leah !!!? Killian transferring to our school !?" She shouted .

" Shhhhh...  Lower your voice Layla . " Yes, Layla knew about Killian . I've told her about him since the first day i saw him on streets . And how we became stepsiblings . I've also texted and told her that he had transferred to our school .

While walking towards the classroom , I told her why he transferred here and also the 'pretend that we don't know eachother at school' thing . 

Then we reached the classroom. The Classroom was on third floor .

We sat on our desks .

The bell rang and our class teacher arrived . Mrs. Sparkling .  She was a pretty looking woman who was in her 30's .

I was nervous . Was Killian going to transfer to my section ? 

Mrs. Sparkling started the attendance  and didn't introduced any new student . So i guess... i was safe ? 

The lunch break arrived . 

 Layla came next to me and said " Looks like he's in a different section " and gave me a - 'So are you disappointed ?' look .

And before i could say something i heard a girl at back screaming

 " OMG DID YOU SAW THE NEW GUY IN THE SECOND SECTION!!!!! " yup i definitely know who's she's talking about . 

And they began chatting about him like they were his fangirls . That's the effect Mr. Gorgeous leaves . Girls go get another job . I'm the the fan club President . And i won't take you in . 

Then i heard girls giggles from the grounds . I looked outside the window .

Someone was standing on the ground with his back facing me . I knew it was him . 

I saw that some girl was talking to  him, pointing on the ground and saying - ' that's the basketball court' . It wasn't just some girl . I know her . Infact the whole school knows her . She was the most beautiful girl of our school and also the School Board Director's only daughter . Teacher's treated her as if she was a princess or something . Her name was Annett

" Looks like Annett is giving him a tour of the grounds" Layla said . 

" Yes i agree .... " 

I couldn't help but wonder that only if he didn't asked me to pretend that we didn't knew eachother then 

i would've been the one giving him the school tour  . 

I would've been the one telling him that Mrs. Reck doesn't like students who use black pen . And how Mr. Odern makes students look bad only to make himself look good in front of the principal . 

But it's not me ... 

"Are you ok ?" I looked at Layla and she had a concerned expression on her face . 

I smiled . I can never hide how I'm feeling from her .

Suddenly the girls of my class started screaming . I saw that they were looking outside the window .

I turned my head towards the window and i saw that ,

He was looking at me .

Author

Yayyy!! We've surpassed 100 views !!!!! Congratulations 🎊 .There was a time when I thought that it won't even cross 50 views . I appreciate it ! Thanks for your votes and comments . Love you a lot ❤️ .

Have a nice day ~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.8K 404 33
Have you ever had a crush? If you have, you know exactly what I'm talking about. The butterflies in your stomach and being nervous when he talks to y...
42.2K 1.5K 42
Damon makes me feel more, he makes me feel loved, cherished, he makes me feel wanted. Even by the slightest action, I can tell, he is a caring and lo...
1M 30.4K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
631K 22.2K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...