A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

New Teacher

5.5K 186 48
By Gale4Lifes

A few days later
Training field
Karasuma POV

Me: Keep your eyes peeled! Predict your target's next move!! If all of you anticipate his movements, you will cut off his means to escape!

I said while dodging students' knife attacks.

In the four months since I came here... The number of students with "potential" has increased.

Isogai and Maehara rushed at me.

I dodged most of their attacks.

Isogai Yuuma and Maehara Hiroto. They're a combination who get along well and have excellent reflexes.

Maehara managed to hit me with his knife.

These two alone have increased the number of successful knife hits against me.

Me: Good!! You two each gain 1 point!! Next!!

(Y/N) and Sara approached me with their knife.

(Y/N): Why do you need to drag me?

Sara: Both of us know we have a great chemistry.

(Y/N):*sighs* Whatever, let's end this fast.

Both of them rushed at me with (Y/N) was in front.

I got into my defensive stance.

Whilst running, (Y/N) spun his knife around and threw it to me.

I dodged it and looked back at (Y/N) who was already in front of me.

He tried to sweep my legs but I jumped, dodging his attack.

But before I could land, someone hugged me from behind and pointed an anti-sensei knife at my neck making me and the person fell.

It was Sara.

Me: When did you...?

(Y/N): Well, I was a decoy, after all.

He said and picked his knife.

Sara let go of me and we stood up. She and (Y/N) then walked away.

(Y/N): Please find someone else next time.

(Y/N) Araumi. Has been adopted by two of my colleagues. Has graduated from a program called "Perfection" that was held by the Japan government itself. The program main objective is to raise a child into a "perfect human". And (Y/N) is the success product of the program. And he started holding back his true potential after our first sparring ended.

Sara: Can't guarantee that.

Sara Ikura. She was also from the same program. Since she and (Y/N) have trained together, I'm not surprised by how good their chemistry are. But she never managed to graduate from the program. Well, I think she's already good.

Suddenly...

I quickly pushed whatever that thing away.

I looked behind me and saw Nagisa was on the ground.

I quickly went closer to him.

Me: Sorry. I swung a bit too hard. Can you stand?

Nagisa:*smiles* Ah. I'm fine, I'm fine.

Shiota Nagisa. He is somewhat agile as a result his small build, but he is a mild student with no other physical abilities worth mentioning.

Could I have imagined that strength presence I'd felt just now?

Me: Well, that's all! Today's P.E. class is now over!!

(Y/N) POV

Karasuma left the field first after declining Hinano's invitation to have tea after school.

Before anyone else could leave the field, a black-haired man bringing lot of stuffs came to us.

Man:*put down the stuffs* Hey, there! My name is Takaoka Akira! Starting today, I'll be working here to help out Karasuma! Nice to meet all of you in Class E!

I stared at his face from distances.

Me*thought*: This guy is no good.

All the stuffs that he brought were sweets.

Me*thought*: Affection and fear. No doubt.

Sara: You're thinking the same thing, aren't you?

Me:... Karasuma-sensei will do something for sure if the situation get out of hand.

I said and walked away.

Takaoka:*looks at me* Hey, you're not gonna eat with us?

Me:*still walking away* I don't need your affection. It's disgusting to be fed by you.

Takaoka:*smiles* What was that? Come on, we're on the equal ground here, let's just be like family.

Me: Equal...?

I turned around and looked at him in the eyes.

Me: Do you really think we humans are equal? Humans change over time based on their actions. Truth to be told, equality is just a fantasy, and most of us go through life denying that we live in meritocracy. Don't put me on the same ground as you, because how matter you look at it, I'm far more superior than you in every aspects. That's the proof of we humans are not equal.

I then continued walking away.

Nagisa POV

Takaoka: Damn, who hurt him today?

(Y/N) didn't accept this guy right away. And he even claimed himself to be far more superior than Takaoka who trained with Karasuma-sensei. It was so different than when he first met Koro-sensei, Karasuma-sensei, and Bitch-sensei.

I looked at Takaoka.

Me*thought*: Is this guy... A bad news?

Little Timeskip
Class 3-E Building
Administration Office
Karasuma POV

Takaoka: I saw the results of your training earlier, Karasuma. After 3 months' worth, they should be much further along. In the army, it would only have taken a month to reach their current level.

Me: Don't confuse them with professional soldiers. Their primary role is that of junior high students. Any more training than that, and it would interfere their studies.

Takaoka: Geeeez. You're so laid-back, even though the future of the world is at stack. You're just like Sora and Hotaru who prioritize their business over their main duty.

Me: I'd love to see you run a big business while giving the ministry useful informations without getting your real identity exposed like they do.

Takaoka: Fine, fine, I can't do that. Listen, Karasuma, what you need is enthusiasm.

He showed me a photo.

Takaoka: You just wait. We'll have your head in no time, Koro-sensei! I'll finish turning the students into first-rate assassins much faster than Karasuma would.

He said and left the room.

Octopus: Fufufufu, what a naive sensei.

Me: I don't want to hear that from the one being fed.

Octopus: Oh, and he did mentioned (Y/N)-kun's parents earlier... So does he knows about (Y/N)-kun?

Me: No, Sora and Hotaru intentionally never let Takaoka come close to (Y/N) even though he wanted to meet with (Y/N).

Irina: Wait, so Araumi-kun's parents are also from Ministry of Defense?

Me: Well, yeah.

The octopus stood up and walked to a window.

Octopus: Well, I'll leave this to you, Karasuma-sensei. You are Class E's P.E. teacher and I believe it can't be anyone but you.

He flew off.

Irina:... Are you okay with this? That big guy's personality is kinda forced. Even Araumi-kun don't even try to get close to him since he came.

Me:...

I just looked at (Y/N) and Sara who were sitting under a tree outside. (Y/N) just staring into space while Sara have her lunchbox on her lap.

I could see their mouth moving so maybe they were talking about something. Knowing (Y/N), there's no way their conversation is just a chit chat.

Me*thought*: What is your plan, 000?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
73.2K 1.3K 24
Izuku Midoriya was framed by the LOV and was sent to Tartarus along with Eri because she wants to be with Him. Only a few people believed him. Unfort...
184K 4.1K 12
An Assassination Classroom x reader. A new student had entered Kunugigaoka Junior High as a third-year student. She has the beauty and the brains but...
844 9 11
In the world of assassinations, one name stands out against the rest... a name forever etched in history regarded as the deadliest assassin to have e...