draken x reader

By lexissxc

after having a wild party . u were waiting outside for ur friend to drive u home . u find urself in a Van th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
filler
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
not a new chapter

chapter 12

111 0 0
By lexissxc

The diary's owner's pov ;

First page :

Today , me and my siblings want to make a prank on my mom , she's actually at work but she'll be back soon , so we thought we can put all her makeup in the sink , draken didn't want to do it cuz he thought she'll get mad , but me and Elijah are very excited for this prank .

Second page :

Draken is crying because he lost his toy , and Elijah hit him with the basketball , i kept filming them with my mom's phone , and they both hid their faces but
I still filmed when draken was crying , it was so funny . My mom will kill me , I'm sure .

Third page :

Today is Elijah's 17th birthday , me and draken helped with making the cake , since I'm just as old as draken , we were  responsibles at the decoration , we wanted it to be special and unforgettable
Draken always cries because he doesn't get any gifts , but I'm a really nice sister so i got him a nerf gun , he was so happy that i gave him that , the party is over , and everything is a mess , but i really wish my dear brother Elijah a happy birthday.

All the pages talk about this person's life until the last pages .

Page 65 :

Soon I'll finish all the pages in this diary book , since i used it for years , and now I'm 20 , me and my brothers shared everything in this diary , so I'm always keeping it with me , today I'm leaving with my best friend to the mall to buy some clothes , she brought her younger sister along , her name was Lexi , she is so sweet so i didn't mind at all , this happens all the time , so I'm so okay with her being with us .

Page 66 :

Draken is acting wierd lately , he's not coming home at all , and Elijah as well , they really changed , I'm not sharing a lot of things with them , my parents divorced and we're living with mom , dad just left us here , every night , draken will bring a girl to his room , making out with her then just leave her , kinda felt bad for him , cuz he really changed and every time I ask him about it he'll tell me that it's none of my business i tried to talk with Elijah but they both are not listening .

Page 67 :

I visited my grandma today , draken refused to come even tho he always loved the idea of visiting our grandma but now he doesn't , and Elijah is getting more into wearing suits and stuff , weirdo .

Page 68 and the last one :

Today is really surprising because we were actually going to the beach , and i really insisted to bring Lexi with us cuz she's so adorable , she's 17 years old , we are pretty close now , so now we are going to the beach , hopefully to make it there safely .

The author's pov :

This was what nessa read .

Lexi's pov :

I woke up at 10 am , feeling really tired but i had to go back since afternoon i have classes , i left the room seeing the long Hallway empty , Rebekah popped right in front of me making jump in fear .

" Wtf , what was that " i said grabbing my chest feeling my heartbeat .

" Sorry about that , i just wanted to say good morning " she mumbled .

" Well , good morning i guess " i spoke awkwardly , and then just left , i wanted to leave this house specially after last night , i stepped outside seeing how beautiful the sun was , how the sky was pretty cloudy but not that cold .

I went to the main gate , but the guard stopped me and didn't let me out , he asked me to wait for him to call draken and make him know that I'm leaving .

" You don't have to do that " i spoke in a rush .

" Sorry , but i can't let you go , they have to know " i sighed and waited him to call , as he did i kept staring at the house how it was so massive but really dark . I had the worst day of my life here , Every time i looked at it i remember all the bad things happened here , all the events i was in were stuck in my head .

" Draken didn't answer but i did tell Elijah and he excepted " the guard spoke while he opened the gate for me , i got out right after i heard him , staying in this house was a nightmare .

I made it to my house , i huged my mom and dad , ofc i was lying about the fact i slept in Emily's house , such as faking scenarios and stuff , i headed to my room and lay down on my bed , felt really tired and really wanted to sleep but i had school , so i decided to stay awake , instead i checked my phone , saw few messages from my friends , i chit chatted with them for some time and then got up to prepare my bag and all my school stuff , i headed downstairs to the dinning room , where the food was placed , i ate my lunch with my sister and my dad , mom was still doing the laundry , i was pretty late so i quickly finished and grabbed my bag and left saying my goodbyes to them .

School was as usual , i met Emily , we talked a little , and then Nina joined us , kinda felt like she was a little sad .

" Yo , what's up with you ? " I asked .

Nina sighed " me and Kai had our first argument "

" Do you want me to talk to him , what's the problem "

" He was dancin with some girls at the bar last night , when i said something about it he said it was just dancing and I'm overreacting , i would love if you actually talk to him "

" Okay then , I'm going , see you later guys " i waved goodbye to them and left . Thinking to myself this is the perfect chance to get to know him more .

I looked for him everywhere and finally found him with his friends , i was a little nervous but i went anyway " hey guys , can i have you for a moment Kai ? " I asked nicely and he excepted .

We walked away from everyone to talk , he said that he was just dancing and this is what Nina does too , i didn't want to go deep in the subject because I'm here for a mission . Not to try getting them together .

" so where do you live now ? " I asked random questions cuz this what nick told me to do .

" At the ****** street " .

" Are you not scared ? You know . All the crimes are happening these days , everyone is saying that this high school is about gangs and stuff "

He kinda panicked for a second but played it off " no that's stupid , why would this school have gangs "

" Look i know i sound crazy , but if you know any of these gangs let me know , i want to join "

He looked at me shocked " you ? You want to join a gang ? "

I chuckled " and why not ? Is it a bad thing " i kinda messed with kai's hair which is stupid but i had to just to make him invite me among his gang .

He kinda blushed a little and turned his back on me , i turned him to face me by grabbing his arm and smiled " you have such an amazing smile " he stood there watching me , i find this so not romantic because i hate this guy , I'm doing this just for draken , not someone else .

He grabbed my waist bringing me closer to him , this bitch is a cheater , isn't he dating Nina ?

" I need to tell you something , but i want you to keep it a secret " he dropped his smile into a straight face .

I mumbled " sure " i was so nervous in that moment but acted cool .

" Are you sure you wanna join a gang ? "

I quickly noticed how serious he was , never thought he'll say that to me .

" Are you .... " I mumbled but he didn't let me finish talking .

" Do you ? Yes or no ? " He asked me putting his hand on my cheek . Making my eyes look deep in his . I felt happy for a second that i actually did what nick told me but that felt wrong .

" Yes " i spoke , he kinda smiled at me but in the same time looked at my lips , fuck this guy wants to kiss me but i don't , i want this moment to end , god please help me .

" Then join us , the suicide gang "

" You ? Have a gang " i said keeping a distance from him

" Yes , i do , I'm the leader , and i want this to be our little secret if you want to join "

I quickly said without hesitation" yes , yes I'm joining " that was just the beginning of this mission and i feel so excited .

I excused him to go and he said goodbye , i finished the last lesson and headed home , i have to convince my mom tonight also .

" No Lexi , you're not going "

" Mom , please , it's not just me , Nina is coming as well , please mom , please " i begged my mom till she finally said yes , i wasn't worried that much about tonight , as long I'm out of the game , I'm living .

I prepared myself , kinda wanted to look hot today so , i wore everything in black .

Kinda overdressed but i really liked how it looked , i called nick to come and pick me up , he excepted .

Skip to when Lexi made it there .

Me and nick got in , the place wasn't that filled at all , only the people that survived yesterday , the vibes were just like last night before the game started , everyone talking to each other but they all stared at me the moment i came , felt uncomfortable but didn't want to show it , me and nick met with nessa and Paul , both of them looked really good and well dressed, nessa smiled at me when she saw me coming towards her . She was actually sitting unlike Paul , it's because yesterday she got shot and ofc she couldn't move .

" You look great " paul complimented me , which i gladly appreciated it  , i complimented him Back and stared at the people for some time but i quickly remembered what happened between me and Kai so i decided to tell nick .

Nick smirked after he knew what happened , he said he's proud of me , i really didn't try to run or make my way out of this .

Elijah has came among the people , he gently hit the fork with the glass of wine to catch everyone's attention .

" I appreciate your present here with us tonight , as you know we lost a lot of people yesterday but tonight is not like the last one , tonight is about how smart you are , all of you will be searching for money around the house , you have to find more than one thousand dollars , me and Lexi will be hiding them , so i wish you all a good luck " Elijah waved to me to come , i followed him to one of the rooms inside , he gave me a lot of money in my hands , and when i say a lot , i really mean it .

He asked to hide those in the house randomly , so i didn't mind , it's actually better than getting killed , draken wasn't present, inside me , i really wanted to see him but i didn't listen to myself and always tried to hate him but he's so unique and you can't dislike him at all .

I wasn't the only one who had this mission there's two guys are going to hide the money as well , i felt like this challenge is pretty stupid , what's the point of finding money , this game is like more about luck not intelligence .

Me and the two others hid the money , it took us almost fifteen minutes since the house is huge , and after that we went back to the others , i actually found Enzo with nick , so i didn't want to bother , i decided to make sure nessa is feeling fine .

" Hey , hope you're feeling better " i asked nicely showing my bright smile .

" Yeah , still hard to walk but i actually did survive , plus , draken didn't want me to continue , which there's no luck for me to be the deputy " she sighed .

" It's fine , maybe it's meant for another one to get it , since you montioned draken , where is he ? I didn't see him at all "

She said like she doesn't know either " idk , he just left " i looked among the people but still didn't catch him , until finally Elijah came announcing the beginning of this game .

" Lexi , i want to ask you something " nessa looked at me confused .

" Sure , go ahead " i spoke nervously , the look on her face was a little wierd .

" Do you already have something in common with this family "

Thx for reading 😊 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 17.2K 28
-- It is when an unconditional love, turns into a huge obsession. A trauma of abandonment was attached to him forever, that leads him to believe that...
207 13 15
Love was something Kแปณ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
55.3K 1.7K 61
People say I have the face of a greek god and a personality of a gentlemen. But trust me when I say, I also have a heart of steel and a mindset of a...
17.3K 802 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...