Gunnar -- Mafia Love Story

By NinaArthur_009

Gunnar aka Humza Ghazali, the name itself sends chills down the spine of every single one living in Mumbai. A... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 5

14.7K 583 90
By NinaArthur_009

Rhythm.

"What happened to you?" I heard my brother asking me, so I turned my head to him. We were driving back to the hospital from there after their men showed up and ruined everything. I had been upset and I couldn't take Amaan off my mind.

Though the thought that I cried in front of a complete stranger was still at the back of my head, it didn't bother me since my mind was elsewhere.

"Nothing," I replied and turned to the window,

"Did you cry?" He asked,

"No," I replied, staring at the passing trees through the window,

"Don't lie to me Rhythm, your face clearly shows you cried," he said,

"No, I didn't," I said sternly,

Don't ask, Osman, please, I will not be able to tell you without ending up crying again. I don't want to cry anymore.

I know he would bash Amaan right after I tell him what he did, but I can't do that. My father is more important to me than anything right now, and if he discovers what happened to me he'll surely ask tons of questions and stress himself out.

It's not the right time.

"I was just angry," I lied.

I could feel his eyes on me but he didn't ask any further questions and continued driving. I feel tears rushing to my eyes again but I tried my best to not let them flow down my cheeks.

***

As we brought dad back to our mansion, the first question he asked was "Where's Amaan?" I did everything to ignore his question but he kept asking me about him. I had to lie to him saying he didn't know about this.

I don't know how many days I have to lie to my father about Amaan but I have to do it until his health recovers. I know my dad and father, they will for sure kill him for cheating on me. I don't want that. I want to forget about him, I hate him for what he did.

I'm having mixed feelings, I feel hurt, betrayed, disappointed and angry. I loved him and always dreamed of our wedding but his betrayal shattered everything.

***

I'm in my room, with my knees pulled to my chest and my hands wrapped around my knees. I was sitting near the window and staring at the green fields near our house. Resting my chin on my knee, I tried to clear my head but his face and what he did kept flashing in front of my eyes. No matter how much I control myself, tears keep filling my eyes.

"Enough," I said to myself while wiping the tears, I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"No more tears, He doesn't deserve them," I murmured while getting up and making my way towards the door. I shut my mind and tried not to let any of his thoughts disturb me again. As I was about to grab the knob, the door of my room was pushed open making me gasp and step back.

Mira stepped inside with a panicked expression on her face, "Mira?" I gasped and placed my hand over my chest, trying to calm my pounding heart.

"Ry-Rhythm," Mira was breathing hard as if she had been running to reach my room.

"Your Da-Dad," she said while trying to breathe,

"What happened?" I asked, as soon as she mentioned dad, my heart began to pound inside my chest in tension.

"Come with me," she said, immediately turning back and leading me.

"Mira?" I called while following her, but she didn't respond and kept walking towards the stairs. Looking at her, It was clear something's wrong, Osman

As whatever happened last night, what Osman and I did rush to my mind and made me feel a bit scared and worried. If dad gets to know what I did, he would be angry at me and will never allow me to come here.

God!

Mira took me outside of our house, I was growing anxious and worried as I followed her. My heart was pounding inside my chest, I don't know where she's taking me, but I couldn't stop myself from thinking about my dad and questions like whether he's okay or did something happen? Did he find out what Osman and I did last night? keep running in my head.

I was growing impatient and nervous.

As soon as we walked towards my father, who was surrounded by our men and to his left stood Osman. I sensed the atmosphere, something was not right. I could feel the tension in the air and I noticed someone standing in front of my dad. He was tall and was dressed in a dark blue suit. Behind him stood so many bodyguards all dressed in black suits with white shirts underneath.

Everyone was dressed in similar clothes like a school uniform, they stood in the same positions behind that man. As I walked closer to them, I could hear someone's voice, it was deep and authoritative, but I couldn't see his face as he had been blocked by his father and our men.

"This matter has been dragged by you, Mr. Husssain..." He said,

"This is not your father's property, nor yours to barge in and claim it... these lands belong to..." I hear my father replying to him, but before he could complete his sentence this guy, whoever he is, has grabbed my father's collar and pulled him towards him.

A gasp left my lips as I saw my father struggling, his toes barely touching the ground. He has been shot for god's sake, and he hasn't recovered from it yet.

Osman rushed towards him, but one of the bodyguards of this guy grabbed Osman and held me. Our men raised their guns and pointed at this man and the bodyguards behind this guy were so many that we were outnumbered by them.

"Watch your tone, Old man! It might not be mine, but if I have my eyes on... it's mine... end of the discussion," He said,

"If anyone tries to get into my way...I will kill..." before he could complete his sentence I barged in and slapped him hard. The impact had his face jerked sideways, I was furious.

One of his bodyguards stepped towards me but he gestured for him to stop.

How fucking dare he!

"Rhythm!" I hear my brother Osman calling me from behind,

"Dad, Are you alright?" I immediately held my dad,

"Y-Yes," He replied while breathing hard. I glanced back at the guy and saw him clenching his jaw and glaring at me. His eyebrows pulled together and red hot rage was clear in his face. He looked like an angry dragon, a gorgeous yet menacing monster.

His predatory look scared me but I covered it up and stood in front of him, my legs were shivering in fear but I tried my best to not let his intimidation work on me. He was so tall that he towered over me and I was barely reaching his shoulders.

As he clenched his jaw, it made his sharp jaw look sharper than a knife. I had never seen someone so handsome and intimidating in my entire life. His black eyes were like pits with no emotions in them, his jet black hair and his physic.

Oddly, I find him familiar.

Did I meet him before? But I was so furious that I ignored the question.

"How dare you touch my father," I said, glaring at him.

"What kind of a human being are you?" His black eyes glared at me, as I continued, "Killing innocent people and claiming their properties won't make you a man... " before I could complete my sentence he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

My face was just inches away from his and the way he was clenching his jaw in pure rage scared me. He was gripping my arm hard and it was hurting me.

"Gunnar!" My dad yelled at him,

"VOICE DOWN!" He yelled in an authoritative and scary tone which made my heart jump into my throat, I flinched and tears began filling my eyes.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Amaan,

What is he doing here?

He rushed towards me, "Please let her go, she was just..." he tried to request but one glare from him shut him up.

"Akeem!" he yelled and someone from behind stepped beside him,

"Kill them all," He ordered,

"What! No!" I yelled and grabbed his hand which was holding me, he pulled his gun out and pointed at Amaan who was trying to help me get away from him. A loud bang made me look up at Amaan, he was looking down at his chest. My eyes moved down to his chest and a loud gasp left my mouth as I saw blood oozing out of his chest.

"Ama-Amaan!" I gasped,

He fell to the ground, with blood running out of his chest. His eyes open and staring at me, I felt my heart clench inside my chest and a cry left my lips. I tried to reach him but the grip on my hand was so tight that I couldn't.

There was a gun firing gong around, my eyes moved to the horrible scene in front of me. Gunnar's men surrounded our men and fired at them. Killing them all, terribly. The screams of my cousins, brothers who were always by my side, protecting me from everything, I watched them cry for help which was so loud but were unheard by none, these men were killing them, firing at them without mercy.

The bloodshed was so terrifying.

"No! Please! Stop!" I kept yelling but no one was listening to me, tears were rolling down my eyes. All of a sudden, I see my Dad and Osman push Gunnar with all their strength, he stumbles back and lets go of my arm. My dad quickly held me and dragged me out of there.

"Get them!" I hear Gunnar ordering his men.

I glanced back and saw his men running towards us with metal rods in their hands, fear and terror were the only things I felt right now. My dad and Osman led me out of there, we stopped and both of them turned to me,

"Run," My dad said while looking at me with tears in his eyes,

"Dad," I stared at him in confusion and fear,

"No! W-we should g-go to po-police..." I said holding my dad's hands, "I'm S-sure they'll help dad, Please!" I cried,

"No! We can't, they will hand us over him," Osman said,

"Wh-what?"

"Please listen to us, Rhythm, Please, He'll kill you... Please," Osman begged me,

"No, I can-can't," I shook my head, "I can't leave you guys here and run away, please dad let's go to po..."

"You don't understand, Police won't help us, Rhythm..." he said helplessly,

I stared at him in confusion, "This man is extremely dangerous, even if he kills the entire town, no one will take action against him... his connections are deep into the government... he's the boss of Blood Demons, Rhythm..."

Blood Demons!

Oh my god!

Before I could process the information, suddenly a loud sound and Osman's scream in pain interrupted it. I flinched and turned to him, my eyes widened and a scream left my lips as I saw him pressing his hand to his chest and blood running down his chest.

"Osman!" I rushed to him,

Behind him stood Gunnar's men.

"Please, leave us, Please," I cried, begging them.

They began to move aside, making a way to someone and my eyes landed on the devil. He had blood stains on his hands and holding his gun, he walked while cleaning his tattooed hands and the gun in his hand with a white handkerchief.

As he walked to us, the air around us became stiff. Everyone bowed to him like he was superior. I gulped hard, and my heart raced inside my chest. His aura emitted power, dominance and Evil. Tears kept streaming down my eyes as I glanced at my dad and Osman, Gunnar's black eyes held no emotion and his cold expression made me more scared.

He raised his gun and pointed it at Osman, panic surged in my system and a loud bang made my heart stop.

"Osman!" I screamed.

Author's Note:-

Hey guys, Please leave your comments below, at least 10 comments and 10 votes and there will be double updates in 24 hours. So please leave comments and like the book.

do follow my profile. 

Instagram:- s.n_nina_arthur. 

Facebook:- S.N Nina Arthur. 

Love you all,

Take care. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hukum's Wife By v_ragini

Historical Fiction

98.5K 5K 51
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓....... In...
38.1K 1.2K 38
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE THIS" "I don't tolerate disobedience" ...
52.6K 3.5K 50
#2 Legally InsanE ...Hope The one thing I've carried in my heart forever shattered when I met the ruin of me , The Raghuvanshi Heir . One dark nigh...
452K 2.6K 9
Saanvi Verma, a beautiful 21 year old girl living in a happy family. She's so kind and humble. She catches the attention of a heartless Rehaan Khan...