Time To Hunt

By Don_Hoodini

In a world where superpowers called "Quirks" pop out around the globe. These quirks cover 80% of the populati... More

Ch. 1- The Beginning - part 1
Chapter 2 - The Beginning - Part II
Chapter 3 - Sharpening The Senses -
Chapter 4 - U.A Trial of the Hunt -
Chapter 6 - A Hobo Tests a Beast -
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial! - Part I
Chapter 8 - Battle Trial! - Part II
Chapter 9 - Battle Trial - Part III
Chapter 10 - The Hunt For A Class Rep! -
Chapter 11 - U.S.J Rumble - Part I
Chapter 12 -U.S.J Rumble- Part II
Chapter 13 -U.S.J Rumble- Part III
[S2] Ch. 14: Back for Blood
[S2] Chapter 15 - Ready, Set, SURGE!
[S2] Chapter: 16 - In Their Own Quirky & Chaotic Ways!
[S2] Chapter:17 - Cavalry Battle!
[S2] Chapter 18 - Fight On!
[S2] Chapter 19 - Only The Strongest Thrive....
[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!
[S2] Chapter 21 - Not Bad, Gravity Gal!
[S2] Chapter 22 - U.A Sports Festival - Mid Fight Masses
Chapter 23 - A Shocking Performance
Chapter 24 - (Y/N) (L/N): The Evolved
Chapter 25 - U.A Sports Festival - Final Match
Chapter 26 - Awards Ceremony
Chapter 27 - Time To Claim Our Names
Chapter 28 - An Odd Prey
Chapter 29 - Know Thy Place
Chapter 30 - Stage 2 Evolution
Ch 31 - Stay Sharp For The Final
Ch. 32 - Practical Exam Sneaky Wraith
Ch. 33 - New Usurpers
Ch. 33.5 - A Friendly Match
Ch. 34 - On the Prowl! The Training Camp Begins!
Chapter 35 - Those Who Lurks in The Shadows Fear The Horror Within
Ch. 37 - What A Chaotic Mind You Have!
Chapter 38 - Death Itself
Chapter 39 - The Symbol Of Peace

Chapter 5 - Meeting The Pack -

883 26 6
By Don_Hoodini

– (L/N)'s Residence –

The days passed by seemed like an eternity to (Y/N). He has walked all around the house, trying to calm his nerves. The silence was only broken with the sound of his steps, the ticking of the clock, and the crackling of the flame on his shoulder.

Then he heard someone at the door, (Y/N) then quickly bolted to the front door, he opened it scaring the mailman throwing what he's holding at (Y/N)'s face. He caught the envelope before it falls down to the ground.

The mailman and (Y/N) apologized to each other, before the mailman walks away to another address.

He dashed to his room and ripped open the envelope, only a metal disk to fall out.

The disk landed on his table with a thud and All Might popped out as a hologram.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!" (Y/N) could not believe, that the number 1 hero is the one giving his total score in the exam.

"Young (L/N), your performance in the exam was nothing less than remarkable!"

(Y/N) couldn't help it but to smile and be proud of himself after hearing that coming from All Might himself.

"Your creative ways in using your quirk earned you 43 Villain points! As well as your heroic actions by saving that young lady and your quick decisions when under pressure, earns you 30 rescue points!"

"There it is, the rescue points." (Y/N) thought while smiling.

"You also have aced the written exam like a true Pro! With that, I am proud to announce to you that you passed the Entrance Exam with flying colors! Congratulations, Young (L/N)! And welcome, to Your Hero Academia!"

The hologram then flickered off, (Y/N) then smiled widely and ran out of his house to the beach lightning racing around his body.

He arrived at the beach, He took a deep breath of fresh air and he screamed/roared. Lightning wildly danced around him, scaring a few bystanders in the process.

He sat down and look at the sunset.

"My journey begins now!"

– The Next Day –

"You've got everything right?" Asked Mrs. (L/N).

"Yep, it's not like you reminded me twenty times already, Mom."said (Y/N) grabbing his school blazer.

"Are you sure about that?" She sports a smile and a sly look.

"Yes I'm 100% sure, I'm not a nine year old anymore, mom." He insisted, "Farewell mother! Well meet again at dusk." he said as he kissed his mother on the cheek and walks out.

His mother laughed silently. Not a minute later. (Y/N) came back blushing, he was embarrassed.

"Welcome back my child, did you change your mind and came back early?" His mother teased.

"No..." He muttered," I came back for my backpack." He confessed, still blushing.

"Why forget it at the first place?" His mother said midlaugh.

"Sorry I forgot about it, I'm just excited to go to school." He said as he grabbed his backpack, "Goodbye again, mom." He kissed his mother on the cheek again.

"Good luck, (Y/N)."

He smiled and ran to the door. Before leaving he turned around, and spoke.

"I'll do my best for you Mom!" He exclaimed while grinning in confidence.

On the way to school, (Y/N) saw Midoriya. He was happy to see his friend in the U.A uniform too. He briefly wondered about how Midoriya managed to get in, he thought Midoriya just helped others and saved alot of people. He shook his head and decides not to dwell in it.

After some time, they arrived at the school. They soon began searching for their classroom.

"So, what class are you on, Zu?" (Y/N) asked.

"Um, it says here class 1-A." Midoriya answered looking at a document.

"Oh, really? Looks like we are still stuck studying together again." (Y/N) grinned, "I just hope HE isn't in our class."

"You mean Kacchan? I hope so, too." Replied Midoriya, "Oh look here it is!"

They stopped at a huge door, labeled 1-A.

"That's a huge ass door." (Y/N) noted on the door design.

"Are there giants here?" Added Midoriya.

"There's none." Answered (Y/N).

"How'd you know?" Asked Midoriya.

(Y/N) just shrugged and slowly opened the door.

"Take your feet off the desk, Now!"

They're greeted by a blue haired prick with glasses arguing with somebody, somebody they new already.

"Oh, he's here." (Y/N) smiled as he saw his supposedly rival.

"Eh!? You're kidding me right? Your old school put a damn broomstick up your ass or were you're born with it?" Bakugo provoked.

"Typical Kacchan~" (Y/N) said in Midoriya's voice, "He's already making enemies on the first day at U.A." he continued

Bakugo and the Blue haired prick continued their feud. Suddenly the blue haired dude stopped.

"It's him" He said, looking at Midoriya. The whole class looked at (Y/N) and Midoriya.

"H-hi!" Midoriya said shyly.

(Y/N) just looked at the blue haired prick sending chills on his back before greeting the class.

"Yo." (Y/N) said nonchalantly.

Bakugo glared angrily at the two.

"H-hello there, my name is Tenya Ii-" Iida said while running up to Midoriya.

"Yeah we know." (Y/N) glared at Iida stopping him in his tracks.

"(Y/N)!" Midoriya said, "Sorry about that, I'm Izuku Midoriya."

"I'm assuming you guys did the entrance exam at the same battle arena?" He questioned Midoriya, still glaring at Iida.

"Y-you wo-would be correct." Iida answered.

"Nice to meet you Iida, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) said reaching out for a handshake.

Iida returns the gesture they shook hands for a while, before (Y/N) pulled him in and whispered on his ear.

"You better respect me if you also want to be respected." He whispered at Iida's ear. "You got that?"

Iida just nodded.

"Alright I'll leave you two to it." He said while patting Iida's back.

He then searched for a empty seat, while Iida is talking to Midoriya about the exam in the background.

"Hey (L/N)!" Somebody caught (Y/N)'s attention, it was the guy with spiked red hair.

"Huh? Wait... Is that? No way... Kirishima?" (Y/N) walked up to his friend.

"In the flesh!" Kirishima replied.

"I see you almost copied my hair." (Y/N) grinned, "Anyways is someone sitting here?" (Y/N) points at the seat behind Kirishima.

"I don't think so. Go ahead." Said Kirishima as (Y/N) sat down, "What's up man? I'm glad we got to study together!" Kirishima continued and raised his hand for a high five.

(Y/N) returned the gesture, "Me too man, and what's the reason with the change of hair color?"

"It's from a promise I made for myself when I got into U.A." Kirishima grinned as he rubbed his hair.

"Heh, Now we're the Red Hair Bros!" (Y/N) said with a smile.

(Y/N) then scanned the classroom, he noticed that a dark purple haired girl from the entrance exam is glancing at him, They looked at each other for a moment.

(Y/N) waved at her, she blushed and turned her head around, twirling her earphone jack with her fingers.

(Y/N) just chuckled and looked back at Midoriya who's still at the door chatting with a cheery brunette girl they met from the gates.

She noticed (Y/N) looking at them. She smiled and sweetly waved, (Y/N) gave a smile, a nod, and a small wave back.

"Way to go Zuzu." (Y/N) thought.

Their friendly chatter came to a halt when a voice behind the trio spooked them.

"If you're hunting for buddies, then you can pack up your stuff up and leave now. This is the Department of Heroics"

"What the hell." (Y/N) found it strange that a yellow caterpillar crawled into the room and ordered them around.

"Who's the hobo? Is he the teach? If so he's needs a shit ton of coffee." Whispered (Y/N) to Kirishima who just chuckled.

"It took you lot 8 seconds to shut up. That's not gonna work, remember Life is short kids. You're all lacking common sense." He said as he enters the room.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Pleasure meeting you." He said while hunched.

"Our homeroom teacher?" Everyone thought.

"Hmmm I was partially right." (Y/N) thought to himself

"Enough talk, wear these immediately and head outside." He said as he pulled out a Gym uniform.

Nobody really understood, but they followed his order to put on the gym clothes, and so they did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 861 10
In a world full of superpowered Quirks, one individual desire to become a hero. (y/n) always wanted to be a hero. He always wanted to help the less...
6.2K 155 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
125K 2.2K 76
In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring one of the unlucky, quirkless ones. He's a...
254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...