𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋||𝒯𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎...

Від love_taebear33

Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them... Більше

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
❤︎𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
Chapter - 8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
༒︎𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓༒︎
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER -18
☯︎ᘜᗩᗰᗴ☯︎ *ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ*
CHAPTER- 19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER- 24
✨💜New book
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)
CHAPTER- 33(2/2)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2

CHAPTER- 21

9.3K 471 153
Від love_taebear33

Warning- This chapter contains dark side of Taehyung such as man handling and forcing. Read it at your own will!

And I updated early ! I am good, aren't I *proud smile*

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

She spun around to leave, but even before she could reach the door, she was hardly pinned on the wall. She groaned in pain and looked towards Taehyung.
He was glaring angrily at her. Eyes extremely dark.

"What did you say? My love is fake?" Y/N was scared now. She tried to push him through chest but he was strong, not moving an inch. He had held her tight by wrapping arms around her and pulling her close. Her arms stucked in between their chests as she tried to push him worriedly.

"Taehyung, let me go!"

"Fake love?My love is fake? Feelings are fake?"

Taehyung said darkly gritted his teeth and felt her pushing hard at his chest. Getting angry on her for pushing him again and again, he unwrapped his arm from around her back and held her wrists. Tightly pinning them to her back, and pressing her into the wall, he saw her wincing.

"You said, fake love!"

Gripping her wrists at her back, he pushed her to him making them dangerously close. Y/N's eyes filled with fear and confusion.

She was horrified seeing his anger. She had seen him angry before but not much to this limit. She had offended him. Terror struck her face when he looked at her with angered eyes. She struggled while Taehyung only tilted his head to look at her misery. It irked him more that she wanted to flee away from his grip.

"Don't you f*cking dare act like I haven't touched you. Jungkook can hug but now I can't even touch you?

And what you said? My fake feelings for you? Don't you dare insult my feelings Lee Y/N. I can bear anything but someone insulting for pure feelings."

"I am so-sorry T-Taeh-"

Taehyung cut her off. " Lee Y/N, I will show you my true colors now, my fake love for you now." Saying this, he pressed his soft lips against her making her groan. Her eyes widened as she thought that her first kiss is ruined by Taehyung like this. She wanted it to be with her Tae but not like this. Not forcing her to kiss him.

She struggled by moving her shoulders but Taehyung was able to handle her easily. How can he not? He can easily manhandle a 5" 4 girl when he is 6"1. He moved his lips at a faster pace making her aware of his
anger.

Taehyung felt Y/N shaking beneath him in fear so he held her more tightly. Gripping her both wrists with one hand, he started moving his free hand on her back to her waist.

He squeezed her sides making her whimper in his arms. While moving his lips aggressively with her, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Y/N struggled again to free her hands but it only made him kissing her more intensely. Her whole body heated with the sudden fulfilment. She was being assaulted by her own love.

When he felt her groaning and crying and writhing in his embrace, he pulled away from her. His forehead touched hers while their breaths mingled as they panted hard. She was still shaking from the rough kiss.  Tears continued to drop from her eyes falling on his cheeks.

It was aggressive and had made her knees weak but she was hell scared but Taehyung was greedy tonight.

His beast couldn't let her pushing him again and again. She needed to be taught who lead the war here. Who is in charge. She has been a f*cking brat and she needed to be taught a lesson.

"I a-am s-so sorry Ta-"

He shut her with another rough kiss. Y/N's tears and sobs couldn't wait now. She started sobbing. She was tired of stopping him. But giving up would be dangerous now. He was very very enraged.

She didn't want to let him touch her when he wasn't sober enough to recognise how aggressive he was to her.

Y/N shivered when he pulled back once again and stared at her with lustful eyes. She shook her head while her tears flowed endlessly.

"Don't.Please, T--aehyung. Iam sorry. I-I am begging you p-please"

It was that moment when Taehyung's eyes left her face and roamed downwards to take in her form. She was wearing the white silky knee length dress. Her milky thighs were in his display. His licked his lips wanting to make her his.

Taehyung has today, completely lost himself, lost his sanity, lost himself in his anger and jealousy.

Her everything turned him on and with that, he left her wrists.
he left her hand wrists.

Y/N rubbed her sore wrists while a sudden push came from Taehyung making her fall on the big bed. Her teary eyes widened in horror. Oh god! This couldn't be happening.

She closed her eyes weeping for
her fate. She is cursing herself for
today.

Taehyung leaned over her making her breathing hard in fear. Y/N tried to get up but he was already hovering her. He was staring at her tear-stained face. Bringing his face closer to her, he supported his whole self on one elbow and looked at her with a stern gaze. He saw her gulping in fear.

His intense look petrified her.

"Now should I show you more of my fake love? That's how you  But not anymore. Are you satisfied or you want more? Should I use this little pure body of yours? Hmm?"

Y/N whimpered and choked on her sob and trued to push him only to get his hold painfully tightened on her wrist. At last , she meekly whispered, " I-I am sorry."

"Shut the fuck up, Y/n!" He cuts
you off, growling at her face as
he brings one of his hand to her mouth and grabs her by her jaw. "Don't act so oblivious now. You think you never hurted me?"

He warns in a low tone, "You've already done a great mistake
by insulting my feelings, don't do anything more stupid now that'd make me lose my composure. You'll be ruined forever, I swear, Y/n." 

Taehyung sees how tear slips down her eyes as soon as he says that to her harshly. His heart clenches and that moment he came back. Her Tae came back.

He saw her sniffling while looking in his eyes. The river of her tears stabbing his heart
thousand times. Her sobs increasing as she feared him taking advantage of her because of his anger.

"I am sorry. P-Please I- *sobs*”

Taehyung's face softened at her words. She didn't even know why she was saying that. She just wanted him to cool down. He
sighed.

"My wrist, they are bleeding."

As if whole amount of anger and obsession were drained from his head, he widen his eyes. Looking for her hand, he saw her wrists which few moments back, was in his deadly grasp, has purple marks around it with blood flowing from his nail cuts. Her wrist turning red.

" Fuck!"

As if the heated environment suddenly turned cold.

He immediately got up from her and Y/N did same. He was about to take her wrist but she pulled it to her chest not wanting to feel his touch anymore.

"Please Taehyung, let me do it myself." Taehyung blinked and shook his head.

"God, I messed up again. I am sorry ...so sorry please I- first, I need to clean that blood." Taehyung said extremely worried. Y/N believed that this man is a total bipolar monster. How could he just change so fast?

She wiped her tears and shook her head tiredly.

"Please I- Its alright. "

Taehyung was left mouth agape. She got up and checked the drawers and luckily, she found the med-kit.

He saw her closing her eyes and opening them finally. She sat on her side of bed and quietly pulled out a spare medical tape from the drawer that was there.

Avoiding looking at the blood, she hurriedly wrapped the tape around her wrists, not even pining to clean the wound with water first,

" It may get infected... You need to clean that." Taehyung whispered on his verge of breaking down. She ignored him.

She had winced while finally knotting the wrap. Taking a long breathe, she silently muffled her cries amd wiped her tears harshly. She good up wanting to leave his house as soon as possible. She made sure to wipe her red cheeks and lips not wanting anyone, especially Eunwoo and Seojun to question about it.

Taehyung was now on the verge of hitting his own head on the wall. He dominated her because she had spoken harsh words to him.

But this time, she not only apologised but also said nothing. She had been very frightened.

It wasn't ever fair for her to say sorry. It was his fault for pushing her to repeat them. It was worse than before. He had behaved monstrously. He had hurted her beyond he could imagine.

The poor girl is now traumatised.

Because of who?Him!

Jungkook's word rang in his ear.

"See how my love is crying for me. Look in her eyes. All yoh can see for yourself is fear. Fear that you are a monster and will hurt her too.

Thankyou hyung! Because of you, I become the hero in her eyes and you, a monster."

The noise of the door being shut softly rang into his ears and that moment, he broke down laying on the ground.

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬!!!!ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐭𝐥𝐲(ง'̀-'́)ง

𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 = 5 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐓𝐚𝐞
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫...

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬!

I want to ask that if you can see the dialogues in my first 10 chapters or not?

Anddddd...

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫❤︎

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 20𝗞 + 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗦
𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 198 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦. 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗬'𝗔𝗟𝗟(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

90.3K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
53.9K 1.7K 33
This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more than anyone in this world Taehyung love...
5.1K 216 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...
30.7K 1.3K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...