Benefits With My Butler [NaLu...

By khiegilsan

AS soon as I reach my destination which is the school parking lot - I frown the moment I saw that pink - hair... More

CHAPTER #1
CHAPTER #2
CHAPTER #3
CHAPTER #4
CHAPTER #5
CHAPTER #6
CHAPTER #7
CHAPTER #8
CHAPTER #9
CHAPTER #10
CHAPTER #11
CHAPTER #12
CHAPTER #13
CHAPTER #14
CHAPTER #15
CHAPTER #16
CHAPTER #17
CHAPTER #18
CHAPTER #19
CHAPTER #20
CHAPTER #21
CHAPTER #22
CHAPTER #23
CHAPTER #24
CHAPTER #25
CHAPTER # 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER #27
RECOMMENDATION #1
RECOMMENDATION #2
CHAPTER #28
CHAPTER #29
CHAPTER #31
CHAPTER #32
CHAPTER #33
CHAPTER #34
RECOMMENDATION #3
CHAPTER #35
CHAPTER #36
ANNOUNCEMENT
RECOMMENDATION #4
CHAPTER #37
CHAPTER #38
CHAPTER #39
IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER #40
CHAPTER #41
CHAPTER #42
CHAPTER #43
CHAPTER #44
CHAPTER #45
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER #30

5.7K 241 162
By khiegilsan

A/N: Sorry for the upcoming mistakes. I just create this whole chapter using my phone. Anyway, just like what I've announced on my timeline. I'll be gone for two weeks or less. There's a problem with my internet connection and creating chapters with my phone is not really ideal. 😅

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you are looking for another Nalu books. Just visit my profile and you'll see my other Nalu Fanfiction there.

Khiegilsan

LUCY's POV

"NOT sure" I said before I shrugged my shoulder and lean against my chair before I took a glance over the window, "We haven't talk it yet" I murmur.

"What? Why?" the beautiful woman in front of me ask as she frowned "I mean, it's been two weeks since you guys got married. I think it is time for your honeymoon"

"I agreed with Erza, Lu – chan" Levy – chan said which instantly makes me pout. Well, ever since we got married the only thing that Natsu did was to kissed me, hugged me. It was like taking me fully was hard for him.

"Lucy are you okay?" Erza asked me cutting me off with my sentiments.

"I was wondering also," I say "Six years ago we are doing it countless times – well not really countless time. We did for I think three to four times. But now that we are married, it was like he doesn't want me"

"What makes you think that way?"

I shrugged "I don't know. It feels like something is bothering him – and I can't just find myself to ask him a question"

"Maybe because you are afraid on his answer, Lucy" Erza said in the matter – in – fact tone which really caught me off guard. I stare on her face and she did the same "Do you have any unfinished business that you haven't talk?"

I shrugged my shoulder "I'm not sure…" my voice trail off when I remember something. We haven’t talked about our dead child. We haven't really talked about why I run away that day.

Levy – chan lean on her sit "I guess you realize something, don't you?"

"We haven't talk about that day" I mumble under my breath "He hasn’t asks a question why I run away that day. It almost looks like he doesn't want to know my reason—"

"Lu – chan, of course he does want to know your reason. You don’t know how what he been through a lot because of that. I saw his reaction when the doctor declared you being in coma. I was there when I saw him cried in pain and beg you to come back."

"I – I…"

"You need to tell him your reason why you left that day, Lucy. Natsu needs to know. You guys needs to talk about this. This is issue will never solve if you keep that on yourself." Erza said before she reaches my hand and squeeze it "Remember, you guys are married. You need to talk those issues if you want to work your marriage"

"But… that day… I heard him say ‘I love you’ but it is not for me." I saw shock written all over their faces "I was scared… what if… this marriage is just part of his promise with my parents. I love him, Levy – chan, Erza. I can't…" my vision clouded with my own tears.

"Hush… Lu – chan. He loves you"

"Just asks him a question, Lucy. Again, if you guys want to work this marriage – you need to talk"

I nodded.

MY MOUTH slight parted as I look at him – confused is written all over my face as I waited for him to speak. But instead, he just reach for my hand and kiss it which instantly makes my cheeks blush.

"N-Natsu!"

He gave me an innocent smile but his eyes dancing with joy "What?" he asks me innocently "How are you wife? How's your bonding with your friends?"

"It was fine, actually" I mumble "What are you doing here in my work?"

"Is there something wrong with me being here?" he ask me innocently.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms below my breast "Why you keep on answering my question with a question—" my eyes got widen when he presses his lips on mine for a second "What the— Natsu!"

He laughs "Hi wife" he said before planting a soft kiss on my cheeks "I miss you, Vanilla"

"We just saw each other five hours ago" I said before I clear my throat "Again, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk to your boss, Wife" he said – I open my mouth to say something but he just continue "Don't worry I have an appointment and I won’t asked him to fire you, okay"

"I'm not thinking that way" I say with a frown, "And I can’t really come with you inside. I need to go in the BTS convention event"

"Behind The Scene Convention event" he say innocently which makes me laugh wholeheartedly. He frowned with my reaction "What?"

"No it’s not" I said with a laugh "BTS is some kind of K-pop group. It was popular nowadays” He didn't say anything instead he just stare on my face as if he was studying every part of it. I bit my lower lips before I snap my fingers in front of him "Natsu are you alright?"

He shook his head and patted my head lightly "I'll pick you up there or maybe I'll just follow you on that event."

"Is your meeting with my boss is important?" I ask curiously.

He nodded "We are going to talk about your vacation leave, Vanilla."

"My vacation— what?"

"Vacation leave" he grins.

I shook my head exaggeratedly "I don't need it!" I said.

Natsu run his thump on my lower lips and stare it which send shiver down my spine "Of course you need it. After all, we are going somewhere for our honeymoon"

"What?' I breathe.

He gave me a boyish grin "Honeymoon" he said before kissing me again on my cheeks "See you later, Wife"

And with that, he pass through me and walk towards my boss office – leaving me there dumbfounded.

Fuck!

I'M sitting on my usual spot in the café while staring outside. A cup of coffee lying cold on the table. I’m still thinking about how I will open to him the reason why I left that day. I'm sure that he will definitely ignore that topic.

A loud knocking on the glass window brings me back. There I saw him smiling while waving his both hands on me. He seems happy and I guess the meeting with my boss has a positive result. I smile on him and wave my hand back.

He grins before he makes his way inside – the moment he reaches my place – he instantly lean down and planted a soft kiss on my temple "How's the convention?" he ask me before he seated down across my chair.

I smile "Well, it was fun. I enjoy it very much"

"What will you do next?" he ask curiously.

"I need to make an insight about it. It will published on the latest issues of Forever Young Magazine"

"How long it will take?"

"Three days? Not sure." I said with a shrugged "Why are you asking me anyway? And how's your meeting with my boss?"

"Well," he lick his lower lips "Your boss said that you need to submit first the draft of that convention before we proceed to our honeymoon. Responsibilities first before pleasure. That's what he said"

My eyes got widen in shock as my mouth parted "Plea-Pleasure?"

He nodded before he grins "Yeah, and he approved your one month vacation leave"

"One month?" I gasp "That's too long"

His lips curved into a smile as he reaches for my cheeks and gently caress it "It will never be enough, Wife"

I blush unable to answer him. I can't believe that Natsu just say those thing in public place. We finished first our drinks before we left the cafe. We also talked about our future plans – and when I say future plans it means, our house and our job. Natsu is trying to avoid talking about future children and I respect him for that. I mean, I'm sure he needs time and he probably scared on having one because of what happened to our child six years ago.

"Natsu!"

We both heard someone call out his name – I frowned and look for the sources of that voice. I felt Natsu's hand tighten around my waist which makes me look at his face. He narrowed his eyes to the woman in front of us.

"Natsu—"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Natsu ask calmly. I look at the woman – she has a shoulder length white haired and her eyes are blue. The woman in front of us – frowned the moment she look at me "Don't look at her"

"What the hell!" she pointed her finger on me angrily "Are you flirting with my boyfriend" she accused me.

What? Boyfriend? I know I look so confused as I stare on her face.

"Don't believe her, Wife." Natsu said calmly and I felt his gaze on me but my eyes are still looking at this woman in front of us "Wife?"

"Wife?" she scoff "I don't believe you. Is this some kind of joke Natsu—"

"Stop talking will you!" I said my voice are calm but my eyes are already glaring this woman. I hate her. Period. I know I shouldn’t act or feel this way to someone I just met but there is something about this woman that I really don't like.

"First and foremost, stop accusing me that I'm flirting your boyfriend because this man besides me is my husband. Second, if you don't believe what my husband is telling you then I'll ask our lawyer to deliver to you the copy of our marriage certificate tomorrow. Third, Can you stop pointing your damn finger on me! It's really irritating that someone like you is doing that."

Her cheeks flush furiously and I roll my eyes with her reaction "You—"

"Whoever you are, can you fuck off and leave my husband alone"

She look at me then back to Natsu's face. It was like she was asking for help "Natsu—"

"Stop Lisanna! My wife ask you to leave us alone." Natsu said "Stop hallucinating that we are together because we are not." He said emphasizing those last three words.

"Natsu I love you more than anything" she confessed.

"I don't love you. And I made that clear six years ago" He said.

The woman in front of us smirk "I'll make sure that you’ll be mine, Natsu" she said before turning her gaze to me "I won't let you have him"

I pressed my lips together and just narrowed my eyes with her. I act calm but deep inside me – I feel fear suddenly crept into my body. I look at Natsu, whose busy looking at me. He loves me right?

He won't leave me right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.7K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
1.2K 80 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...
A Memory Away By kAy

Teen Fiction

282K 10K 42
[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anything?" I turned around to face him. "Thanks...
10.7K 333 18
My life became miserable after the whole losing my love thing, but after my 18th birthday, I started to have dreams about an unfamiliar girl who look...