Nystrom

By SabrinaA_writes

[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes... More

Intro/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: Drawings
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Game
Chapter 7: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 8: Guilt
Chapter 9: Drugs
Chapter 10: Stronzo
Chapter 11: Angry
Chapter 12: Fucker
Chapter 13: Italian
Chapter 14: Mission
Chapter 15: Unusual
Chapter 16: Feelings
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: Panic
Chapter 23: Silent
Chapter 24: Promise
Chapter 25: Kissable
Chapter 26: Together
Chapter 27: Soaked
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: Oblivion
Chapter 30: Torture
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Again
Chapter 33: Mirror
Chapter 34: Broken Bones
Chapter 35: Babe?
Chapter 36: Breaking Down
Chapter 37: Punches
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Imaginable
Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy
Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl
Chapter 42: Smut?
Chapter 43: Ruin Me
Chapter 44: Murderous Couple
Chapter 45: Perfect
Chapter 46: Mommy?
Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas
Chapter 48: Beg
Chapter 49: Green
Chapter 50: Puke
Chapter 51: Copy And Paste
Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive
Chapter 53: Ring
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: Destroy You
Chapter 56: Psychos
Chapter 57: Fever Dream?
Chapter 58: Fiancee
Chapter 59: On Your Knees
Chapter 60: Blushing
Chapter 61: Worth Living
Chapter 62: Me and Him
Chapter 63: Call Me
Chapter 64: Italy
Chapter 65: Written In The Stars
Chapter 66: Too Perfect
Chapter 67: Orso
Chapter 68: Persuade Me
Chapter 69: Home
Chapter 70: Dominate Me
Chapter 71: Only A Second
Chapter 72: Chaos
Chapter 73: Painful Truth
Chapter 74: Bitch
Chapter 75: Breaking Point
Chapter 76: Heart
Chapter 77: Awake
Chapter 78: Happiness
Chapter 79: Aftermath
Chapter 80: Ti Amo
Chapter 81: Revenge
Chapter 82: Whipped
Chapter 83: Dirty Mind
Chapter 84: Quiet
Chapter 85: Tattoo
Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop
Chapter 87: Wedding
Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo
Epilogue

Chapter 18: Friend

140K 3K 8.4K
By SabrinaA_writes

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

We instantly pull away from each other when we hear somebody gasp behind us. I turn around meeting Kayla's stunned face.

I clear my throat, staring at the wall next to me. Kayla chuckles and pretends to zip her mouth before giving me a thumbs-up, walking away from the kitchen.

I turn my head to look at Silas, an embarrassing smile on my face, "I should probably go after her," I point towards the door and shortly dip out of the kitchen.

I put my hand over my racing heart, "Holy mother of gods," I breathe. I search for Kayla and find her smirking on the couch in the living room.

"What did I tell you," She smirks, admiring her nails. "Where are my brothers?" I instantly ask, praying that they didn't see anything.

It would be awkward if they did.

"They're in the backyard, I was looking for you but I guess you were too busy." She snickers while wiggling her eyebrows.

"When is the marriage planned?" She taunts. I chuckled shaking my head at her, "I don't even know if that kiss meant anything to him." I add making Kayla raise her eyebrows.

I mean have you read books? The man lead always goes like it was a mistake.

Kayla stands up from the couch, lifting her shoulders, "You'll have to talk to him to find out,"

How do people talk to each other after they kissed?

Uncomfortable if you ask me.

"Do you want to sleep over again?" I change the subject and she nods, "It's not like I have parents who care if I go home or not." She answers and I give her a regretful smile.

Kayla's parents are not friendly. They are to me but that's probably because they're frightened of my family.

Her parents are drunkards, they drink every time they get the opportunity. I still recall that one night when Kayla phoned me in the middle of the night, sobbing.

She was begging me to come and pick her up because her parents were drunk again. So I showed up at her house and fucking shouted at her parents, they just stood there mute.

She goes home now and then but I rather want her to stay at my house, it's much safer for her. Especially since we have a lot of spare rooms, she can practically move in here.

I'm going to persuade her to move in with us, or I'll just threaten her - that works usually.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me," Kayla smiles and walks off. I sigh and make my way towards the backyard.

I need to tell my brothers.

I watch as they were busy training, "Hey, assholes." I call out and their head instantly turns towards me. "I need to talk to you - all three of you." I smile while they frown, Griffin puts down his gun narrowing his eyes.

"Why is your arm wrapped in a bandage?" Griffin nods towards my right arm. I bite my lower lip, "That's what I was about to tell you."

"You remember that fucker?" I use the nickname they had for Ethan.

Then I told them everything.

Their expressions intensely change, processing what I had just said. I glance over at Griffin, he's usually the calm type.

His fist clench together as he grabs his gun again, "Where is that son of a bitch? I'll kill him!" He shouts and my eyes widen, not so calm anymore.

Aaron blinked at me in shock, "Name? Last name?" He asks and I roll my eyes, I turn over to Cayden who stared back at me with no emotions on his face.

He walks up to me and wraps his hands around me, "I'm sorry." He mumbled, my eyes widen and I pat his back not knowing what to do.

Cayden can be very dangerous when he's mad but he also has a very sympathetic heart, I mean we're nearly the same.

No, literally.

He's my twin and also 17 minutes older than me.

He pulls away and inhales deeply, his face going deadly again, "Now where is he? I'm going to kill him." I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, Silas took care of it." Their eyebrows lift as their eyes expanded. "Oh. Silas? Does he care about you?" Aaron asks and I smile slowly.

I don't know.

"I think? I'm not sure." I reply and they slowly nod their head, "Whatever makes you happy." Griffin smiles messing up my hair, I glare at him nudging his side.

"I still want to kill that fucker," Griffin breathes.

"By the way, mother and father are coming back in about 3 days," Cayden smiles and I feel the smile on my face starting to grow wider.

"Thanks for telling me, now bye assholes." I wave at them as they continued their training.

Get some sleep.

I climb up the stairs and walk towards my room. Kayla is probably already sleeping in her room - or waiting for Cayden to fuck her.

Ew.

I hastily take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes. I then make my way towards my writing desk, I grab my art equipment because I feel motivated tonight.

I don't even realize what I'm drawing before my hand automatically begins moving, I hold my pencil firmly concentrating on drawing.

I forgot about the time until my hand began cramping. Luckily I soon finished the drawing, I put down my pencil and analyze the paper.

It was a moon-sun-shaped drawing. The left side was a moon and the right side a sun, the both of them merging as one.

It made me think of that one time when I asked some questions to Silas and he chose the sun rather than the moon.

I turn off the lights and shuffle towards my bed, letting myself fall on the giant mattress.

I'm sure that I'm the only one that's going to lay awake the whole night.

How the frick am I going to talk to Silas? He'll probably forget about the kiss tomorrow.

ϟ Silas ϟ

"You - kissed her?" Mason's eyeballs almost popped out of his eyes after I told him what happened at the Nystrom house. "Yeah, I did. Why so shocked?" I snarl at him, narrowing my eyes.

"I thought I had a chance, I guess not." He shrugs while I tilt my head to the side, my eyebrows lifting, "What did you just say?" My jaw clenches as I look at my so-called best friend in front of me.

He scoffs, "I was just kidding, lei è tua.[she's yours.]" I exhale, calming myself before speaking up again.

"Potresti essere il mio migliore amico, ma non esiterò ad ucciderti.[You might be my best friend but I won't hesitate to kill you.]" I warn him but he just rolls his eyes, "You wouldn't,"

"E hai ragione, lei è mia.[And you're right, she's mine.]" I smirk, leaning against a wall behind me.

Mason clears his throat, "What did you do with that guy? What was his name again, Eddie? No- Ethan." My smirk only grows wider. "I called some of my men to take care of him." Mason nods slowly.

He raises a question again, "As in killing him?" I shrug, lifting my shoulders.

"Chissà.[Who knows.]"

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes flutter open as the sunlight beams in my face, I roll in my bed not wanting to get up.

But I had to train with Silas.

I groan throwing my legs out of bed, I bring my body up from the mattress sitting there for a couple of minutes - staring at the ground.

I stand up and enter the bathroom. I shower and brush my teeth. After I was done I stroll towards my closet picking out some sports clothes.

Then I comb my hair into a low ponytail. I make my way out of my room and walk down the stairs towards the dining room.

I enter the dining area and see Kayla and my brothers sitting at the table, eating their breakfast, "Goodmorning," I speak up as they greeted me back.

Kayla pulls out a chair next to her and pats it, signalling for me to sit. I seat myself next to her and grab something to eat, "Did you sleep well?" Kayla whispered, a smirk forming on her lips.

I roll my eyes, "A little," I start eating my breakfast in a hurry, "You were drawing, weren't you?" Kayla asks, she knows that when I can't fall asleep I draw to clear my mind.

I nod, taking some bites from my food. Later on, the food on my plate was already gone. Exactly when I was about to stand up the doorbell began ringing.

"I'll open it," I walk towards the front door opening it. It revealed Silas with his familiar smirk plastered across his face.

"Goodmorning, bellissima.[beautiful.]" He smirks and I smile at him, "Goodmorning." I step away from the door letting him enter the house. I close the door again and follow Silas.

He greeted my brothers and Kayla before making his way towards the backyard. I slowly walk after him, before he stopped in his tracks.

"I think that you don't need to be trained anymore, I mean we can go on with the training if you want to see me more often." He winks and I roll my eyes.

My eyebrows lift as a scoff escapes my mouth, "Don't think too highly of yourself, bear." He chuckles.

"I'm quite impressed actually." I frown at him as he continued to talk, "You're standing here so confident even after kissing the Silas Ludovico." My arms fold over each other as I scoff.

He didn't forget it.

"You're lucky to have kissed someone like me, but there are still a billion other men that can probably kiss better than you," I tease, obviously lying. I mean fuck he's a hell of a kisser.

"Take that back," He snaps and I smirk seeing him reach his breaking point.

"Make me, asshole." His head tilts to the side while his eyebrows lift, "Feeling bold today, aren't we?" I shrug, my smirk only grows larger.

"Mason looks like a great guy, right? Perhaps he's also a great kisser," Without hesitation, Silas pushed me against the wall, his jaw clenched.

"Say that again. I fucking dare you," My chest rises and falls as his warm breath hits my skin.

I smirk, I'm probably dying today, "Perhaps he's also a great kisser," I repeat my words.

His eyebrow raises as his head moves closer, "Maybe I should remind you." His eyes drop towards my lips and I move even closer.

Our lips were barely touching until I pushed him back gently.

"Shouldn't we be training?" I smile evilly walking away from him.

"You're looking beautiful, as always." I cringe at him and his sudden sweet words, "Are you okay?" I ask walking further away from him.

~ ~ ~

After training, I took a shower and searched for some clothes to wear. I inspect the outfit that's laying in my hands and wear it.

I analyze myself in the mirror before slowly nodding, approving the outfit. I want to go shopping today and I asked Kayla if she wanted to go but she's going to train with Cayden.

I exit my room and walk downstairs, Silas already left after we were done with the training. I walk towards the front door and open it, I step outside closing the door as I stroll near my car.

I enter my car and start the engine. I'm going to Silas' mall.

I remembered the route and drove myself to the mall, a 10 minutes drive. Once I arrived I parked my car in the parking lot and went inside.

First I entered the ice cream shop, I mean it's never too early for ice cream. This time I ordered the chocolate flavoured one - It's good to try new things.

The worker hands me the ice cream, I was about to pay for it until the worker stopped me, "Sorry, Miss Nystrom. Mr. Ludovico informed us to not let you pay." The man speaks and my eyebrows raise.

That asshole.

"He doesn't have to know," I smile handing him the money, "I can't do that, miss." I sigh in defeat, I don't have to pay while others do. It just doesn't feel right to me.

"Okay, I understand. Thank you," I smile exiting the shop, I lick my ice cream looking around the huge shops. I sit somewhere finishing my ice cream. Then I stand up again and search for other shops.

My eyes fall towards the huge board with library written on it. What's one thing that this mall doesn't have.

I make my way to the library and enter it, my eyes roam around searching for some nice books. I grab one of the books that seemed nice to me and open it, reading a short part of it.

"A pretty girl who likes to read, totally my type." I turn my head to the side, frowning at a blonde boy who's facing me with a smile, "Not interested." I make clear before focussing on the book again.

"What's your name?" He says again and I ignore him, just wanting to continue reading in peace. "Mysterious, I like it. What's your last name then?" Man, this boy can't take a hint.

"You would probably shit yourself if you knew my last name," I speak, not letting my eyes wander off the book.

"Just tell-" Someone cuts the boy off, "She said that she's not interested. Can't you take a hint?" A female's voice spoke from behind me. I turn around and look at a female with long ginger hair and light brown eyes.

Okay, she's gorgeous.

"Now turn around and leave," She speaks and the boy gives us a weird look, leaving right after.

"Are you okay?" She asks me and I nod smiling, "Thank you," I say and she smiles at me back.

"My name is Leah Aldine," Her hand reaches out for mine, I shake her hand. "I'm Maeve Nystrom, nice to meet you." I greet, she nods as her eyebrows lift.

"Nystrom, I heard a lot about you. Good things only, I promise." She winks, chuckling. I laugh at her response, "I should get going now." She smiles.

"But can I get your phone number? I would love to talk to you again," I nod and give her my phone number then we said goodbye to each other as she exited the library.

My phone dings two times, I grab my phone and read the texts.

Leah: It was nice meeting you, we should hang out sometimes!

I smile and type a message, sending it to her.

Me: It was nice meeting you too, just text me when you want to hang out :)

Then my finger scrolls further on the screen, reading the second message.

Silas: Come to my house. Thanks.

I scoff at his message, he seriously can't ask anything nice. I turn off my phone, put the book in my hands back and exit the library.

I walk back towards my car until I felt a presence behind me, I turn my head a little, seeing three men dressed in black walking towards me in the corner of my eye.

They were mumbling something to each other and two of them were pointing at me. I sigh and roll my eyes.

Slowly I open the trunk of the car and get my gun.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HELLO FUCKERSSS.

How are y'all doing today??

I know some of y'all have trust issues when it comes to introducing new characters [Leah] I'm just here telling you that Layla is the good girl don't worry ;)

!! I changed Leah's name from "Layla" to yk Leah because she and Kayla almost had the same name :) !!

Leah Aldine

What did we think about this chapterrr??

- Sabrina A. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 11.5K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...
299K 3.4K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
39.6K 1.2K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
1.6M 52.6K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...