Harry Styles imagines

By harrystyles_stories_

Various Harry Styles/One Direction imagines/oneshots I'm open for any of your requests. More

Miss You
Accidents Happen
Surprise Surprise!
Surprise Surprise! Part 2
Surprise Surprise! Part 3
Sick Day Part 1
Sick Day Part 2
Worried Sick About You
Sweet Creature
Two weeks and I'll be home II
The Sun and the Moon
Always here for you
Always in my heart @Harry_Styles. Yours sincerely, Louis
That's The Way Love Goes

Eyes For You

183 1 0
By harrystyles_stories_

At three in the afternoon, the small coffeeshop down the street, was filled with customers as always. It seemed like everyone needed a shot of caffeine during their break of work to somehow get through the rest of the day.
Everyone wanted something, mostly take away and stressed the shit out of you all, the employees. It was rare that customers were actually nice to you and respected your work, instead they complained a lot about the waiting, because they were in such a rush of getting back to work.

„Megan, I need another two cappuccinos and an espresso!" You almost had to yell back to the coffee bar so she could hear you over all the noise in the shop.

„Coming!" Your coworker yelled back and already handed you out the order.

„Thanks!" You brought the coffees to the waiting customers so they could pay and leave. „I think that was it." You breathed out, looking around to make sure you served everyone.

Megan appeared next to you, her hands on her hips. „Yeah, we did it." She confirmed as most of the people left with their orders.

„Uhhh, Y/n, did you see what time it is?" Megan looked at you with a big smile on her face.

„No, why?" You asked confused.

„It's 4 o'clock!" She let out, excited.

„And?"

„Come on, Y/n, you know who is always coming to get his coffee at 4 o'clock." She tilted her head. „That famous singer. What was his name again?" She stated, trying to think of his name, clearly forgetting what it was. „You know, he made the song Golden that you love so much."

You rolled your eyes. „You mean Harry Styles." You told her.

„Yes! Harry Styles, your lover..." She nudged you slightly.

„Stop it Megan!" You whispered so she wouldn't talk so loud. „He is a customer like every other person. I think he gets enough attention whenever he is outside and doesn't need that here too. Let him have his coffee in piece."

„Oh please, have you never noticed the way he looks at you or that he always orders from you?" She smirked. „While drinking his coffee, sitting at the small table over there, he literally never takes his eyes off of you while you're working. And god, how he flirts with you all the time, it's so obvious."

„That's not true. He is just enjoying a little break and its calmness, nothing more. He is a singer, a worldwide known artist, he has better things to do than stare at me." You told her.

„If you say so..." She shrugged. „See for yourself, he just walked in."

„What?!" You said loudly, turning to Megan who threw a towel over her shoulder and got back to the coffee bar.

You turned back around and there he was again, as always, waiting in front of the counter to order his coffee.

„Hey." He looked at you.

„Hi." You said shyly. „Same order as always?" You asked.

He smiled at you. „You know my order by heart?"

„Well...yeah." You chuckled. „You're here everyday, so I memorized it."

„Sweet." He smirked.

„Sweet?"

„Yeah, sweet." He repeated. „You're sweet."

You couldn't believe he just said that, blushing and nervously looking down, trying to hide your face. Megan was actually right, you realized.

„Thanks...that is...sweet of you too." You said. „Your coffee will be ready in a minute."

He was still smiling. „Great. Thank you, I'll be over there." He pointed to the table he always sat at.
You nodded. It was the only thing you could do before getting to the back where Megan was.

„Did you jus-." You started talking, but she cut you off.

„I told you!" She screamed while whispering. „He totally has a crush on you." She said, starting to make his coffee.

„What do I do? What does that mean?" You asked overwhelmed. „How does Harry Styles have a crush on me? That's impossible!"

„Well, looks like it's not." She let out a laugh. „Just bring him his order and flirt a little, like you always did." She suggested, handing you a tray with his coffee on it. „Go!"

„Okay, okay." You breathed. „Let's just calm down first."

„Enough with the calming down, go!"

You made your way around the counter, towards his table. He sat there, typing on his phone, his brown, curly hair was messy, but cute. As soon as he saw you coming though, he put his phone away.

„Here it is." You grabbed the coffee from the tray, placing it down on the table in front of him when you felt someone bumping into you from behind and the cup of coffee fell out of your hand, the coffee spilling all over Harry's lap. Luckily it was an ice coffee...

„Oh my god! I am so, so sorry." You gasped. „Oh no, what did I do?"

„Oh it's oka-."

„No, it's not. Wait, I'll get you a towel." You told him.

Of course such a stupid thing like that would only happen to you.
You ran to the counter, grabbing a new towel and ran back to Harry, giving it to him.

„I am so sorry." You apologized again. „I totally ruined your clothes."

„Hey, it's fine, don't worry." He let out a little laugh. „I can wash them, they're just clothes." He chuckled.

„God, I'm so clumsy. I'm sorry, I feel so bad."

„No, don't. It's fine, really. It happens." He smiled.

I sighed, nodding. „I'll get you a new coffee, on the house of course."

„Thank you very much." He let out a cute laugh.

As if Megan could read your mind, obviously she saw what happened and a new coffee was already placed on the counter, ready for you to take and bring to Harry.

„Here it is, without spilling it this time." You said, nervously. „Again, I'm sorry."

„Thank you and don't worry about it, it's okay." He smiled.

You only managed to nod while cleaning the rest of the spilled coffee that was on the table.

„You know what?" He asked suddenly.

„What?"

„You do owe me something now, though." You looked up, seeing him smirk.

„I do?" You asked skeptically.

„Yeah, you do actually." He nodded, smiling.

„And what would that be?" You asked, your hands placed on your hips.

„Let's say..." He rubbed his chin. „Let's say you owe me a date." He looked at you charmingly.

You couldn't hide a grin. „A date?"

„Yes, a date. You and me having dinner tonight." He suggested. „What do you think?"

„Well..." You grinned. „I do owe you...so I obviously can't say no to that." You shrugged, smiling, making the smile on his face grow.

„Great! I'm Harry by the way." He stretched his hand out for you.

„Hi Harry, I'm Y/n." You shook his hand.

„Hi Y/n. So I'll pick you up at seven?" He asked, grinning.

„Seven is perfect. Here is my address." You took a pen out of your pocket and leaned over the table to write it down on Harry's receipt.

„See you tonight then." He smiled, putting the piece of paper into his pocket.

„Yeah, see you tonight." You smiled back. „I'm looking forward to it." You picked up your tray and turned around, ready to leave.

„Y/n, wait!" He called you.

You turned to face him. „Yeah?"

He smirked again. „Did you spill my coffee on purpose to end up on a date with me?"

You shrugged, grinning at him with your tray placed between your arms and your stomach. „Who knows..."

He nodded, letting out a laugh and you turned around to get back to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!
593K 6.6K 91
Hey guys! Here are preferences of you and the boys ;). I hope you enjoy please comment any ideas you have, thankyou! ;-)
1M 12.2K 157
This is my 1st One Direction Preferences book. if you enjoy this book please read my other one direction preferences book and leave some feedback or...
4.4K 321 15
ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇꜱ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴍᴇʟᴏɴ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴠᴏʟ.6 ᴄᴀɴʏᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ...