My Don ✔︎

itgirlkimz tarafından

[ COMPLETED ] Kamila Bailey or Kam is a new girl in Kellits, Clarendon, a new high school, a new friend, and... Daha Fazla

Intro
Main Characters pt.1
New beginnings
Tattooed guy
D'yani
First kiss
Best friend
Imperfection
Altercation
Home alone
Sports day
Sports day continued
Bonding
Meeting parents
Likkle parchii
Birthday twins
Unthinkable
Brother in law
The X
Symptoms
Teenage pregnancy
The first crisis
Shattered
Disputes
Brothers
Possessive
Thomas
If I ain't got you
Picture day
Dry cry
Bonding with daddy
Graduation Day
Bare wit me
You're beautiful
Location
Taken
Separated
Note
You are like Papa!
"Then you and me"
Everything I wanted
You did not break mee ♫︎
Forgiveness
Pacify her ♫︎
Blackmail
Break up
Make up
Daddy's babygirl
Unfaithful
Main Characters pt.2
Old friend
Brotherly love
Momma's boy
Unpredicted
Mistake
Hit different
Secrets & lies
NOT A CHAPTER
Fake smiles
Defile
His peace
Love is blind
Too experienced
Hurtin' me
Exchange
Birth date
Arya Parchment
Parenthood 1
Parenthood 2
Shady
Stubborn
Baby mothers
The Fam
Beach house
Beach house continued
Hard for me
Surgery
Leaving her
My Don II

Unexpected

8.2K 672 282
itgirlkimz tarafından

Kamila's pov🦋

          In the evening hours, I got up and look around the room, we a stay here so fi three days, and I plan on enjoying it, Good thing school give the little holiday.

Edwin give the most holiday

I put on shorts and one of his T-shirts.

"Babe you hungry" parchii asked, holding my waist and kissing my neck, "No really I ate a big lunch, I turned to him and give him a kiss, the first me Eva see so many meals.

And him being his horny self deepen the kiss, I stopped him "later" I grinned and he got a call he just excused himself, fi talk Pon him phone again, me jus walk and guh ova mi bestie room, weh deh next door we.

When I reached her room the door it flies open.

She was crying and Kareem did walk out furiously.

The fuck?

"What's wrong mama," I asked hugging her, she wrapped her arms around me weeping, I just rubbed her back until she was calm enough to tell me what's happening, we just met but she's the only good friend I ever had so far in my life so whatever is troubling her, bothers me too.

She sobbed saying" I - I -I'm pregnant"

I gave her the 'what the fuck' look.

"Mick what the fuck you guys are older than me you should be using protection".

Look who's talking

Not right now subconscious

"If you're pregnant why did Kareem walk out on you" I questioned, she wait a minute before answering me.

"I told him I'm not ready for a baby and I want an abortion but he doesn't want that he says he'll take care of us". She cried harder, I sighed.

"I don't know what my mother will say I'm not working yet Kam I want to go to college and become a teacher I'm such a letdown".

"Mick calm down love you're not a disappointment mama, I want the best for you so no matter how much I want to be an auntie..." I tried to make a joke.

"...I'll support anything you choose but think of Kareem too I think he really wants the baby just please talk, okay love," I said to her, she nodded, and I just rubbed her back.

"Okay," she said

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Very," she said rubbing her tummy

Aww

I went downstairs to get some food, I packed it up with curried chicken, white rice, pasta and a small dish with slices of fruits, When I was coming back I saw two girls from my class.

Trudy and Jada. As dem see me dem run up to me and hug me.

Dem friendly bad

"Wah gwan," I said hugging dem back, me Neva wah nobody see me eno, chroo.

"A enjoy we self yk, yuh know parchii popular so everyone knw him Fada own yah so, so we get free things fi three days" Jada seh, oh really?

"Oh good, enjoy, me we see uno a school," I said walking off, why he father do that, though we no get introduce yet me no think him ago like me.

Good no fi too friendly

no too like the one Jada

"Alright later" dem wave.

Me did sit down in a Mick room a feed r some food and make sure she was good, she bathe and lay down till she drop asleep.

...

I heard the shower running, I went inside the bathroom taking off my clothes.

"D'yani" I called, sliding the glass door, he pulled me inside.

"How was today," he asked washing my body.

"Very... Difficult" I sigh

"What happened princess," he said concerned.

"We'll talk about it some other time ok"

"Tomorrow is your birthday yah guh be 20 yuh old eno" I laughed, he rolled his eyes playfully, He smiled "Big man tomorrow".

"Please your still little-ahhhh" I moaned out holding on to the wall, he lift me up in his arms

"I'm little right," he said fucking me

"Nooahgghhh" I didn't even know what to say it felt so good.

"Turn around," he said.

I bent right over he didn't waste any time, he pushed all of his dick inside of me the feeling was amazing.

He was whispering "oh fuck".

He continued stroking me harder and harder I felt like I was going to pass out I wanted him even more.

I came on his penis shortly after he came inside me.

...

I was laying down we were having a little chat.

"What you gonna do after you finish High school," I asked him, observing his tattoos, they are just beautiful and attractive.

"Take over my father's businesses and I want to have some more business for myself" he kissed my forehead, I adjusted my glass on my face

"That's good some more?" I said to him.

"Yeah mama I have a club and a restaurant I'll bring you one day," he said, that's good, I'm so proud of him, handsome, educated, and smart.

Damn I didn't know that

He said that like it's normal he's very successful at this age.

My phone rang...

It was Mick

"Kam Kareem is not in the room I don't know where he is" she cried.

I sat up "I'm coming over now ok" I hung up.

"Babe call Kareem him and Mick have a disagreement and him walk out n no come back" I sat putting on my slides.

"Me ago over Mick talk to him" I walked out.

I knocked and she opened the door. "It's ok D'yani ago talk to him, you know weh you ago do"

She nodded.

We did a laydown n me did a rub on her tummy. She fell asleep the door opened I saw Kareem his eyes are so red.

"Hey," he said

"Hi," I said getting up to leave.

"Kareem please talk this out and make a good decision". I walked out not waiting for a reply, hopefully, dem mek the right choice.

Mick's pov🦋

I felt his arm around me, I turned to him crying.

"Shhhh it's ok whatever you choose I'll stay with you" he sniffles

A first me see Kareem bawl

"Mick I love you with my whole heart. And I love him or her I'm sorry for fucking up your life but please I don't want you to do an abortion I'm working bebe I can take care of us I promise, you can go to college and my mother and I can stay with the baby while you attend school, and I will help with everything, please" he cried

"I'm keeping the baby" he smiled Brightly hugging me close,"I'm sorry for walking out when you needed me the most" I hugged him tightly and he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, I love you, "I said

"I love you more Mami and my little princess" Kareem replied,

She smiled"princess??"

"Yes daddy's princess" he rubbed my flat tummy.

"Get some sleep tomorrow is your big day," he said, and he left to shower while I lay down waiting for the sleep to come.

Kamila's pov 🦋

I went back to D'yani, and we did a walk around together, getting to know each other more, he got his first tattoo at 15 and from then he has been getting them all over, I told him to stop at some point, his nose piercing he got that at seventeen, I did mine in grade ten.

"Smile baby" I snapped his picture in front of the place.

"Me want a line-up yah come"I nodded same time getting I'm his Benz, which he opened for me to enter.

While he was at the barbershop, I bought some presents for him and Mick.
...

It was almost his birthday and I couldn't sleep so I decorated the room a little with the things I bought in the evening.

(His gift)

And I went to the bed. After all, that noise n he no wake up.

He muss comfortable

Me turn fi hug him up and put my legs on him only fi feel an erection.

Ok I'm fucking him

I felt cold suddenly, I went on top of him looking at him. He's so fine.

I didn't have on any panties he was making me so damn horny and he was asleep.

I began rubbing his sexy abs I couldn't wait any longer I slide down his boxers and took out his penis pushing it in my pussy.

"Fucckkk," he said waking up

"Happy birthday babe" I bend over and kiss him while riding his dick.

"Ahhdh, thanks princess," he said holding my throat and giving me a nasty kiss.

"Thanks for everything i-i appreciate it". He turned me over, and I let him do whatever he wanted.

We make love until like 3 in the morning.....

Thanks for reading ❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.9K 351 12
She expects grade eleven to be like any other grade at her school, this year is to focus on SBA and Csec so that she can get a grade one in all her s...
20.6K 1.8K 23
Nineteen year old Asania leaves an abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend and focuses on school where she met her bestfriend Zenya. Asa isn't loo...
73.8K 7.7K 82
When we don't know who to turn to, sometimes we turn to the ones we least expect. Luke Salazar is a senior at Bay High School, and he's been pushed...
8.9K 532 29
𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴