The Prince's Love

By V_Jeontaetae

"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love shou... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 [M]
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 [M]
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64 [M]
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 [M]
81
Epilogue
New Book
New Book

70

4.1K 275 76
By V_Jeontaetae

HII!

.......

Taehyung hears the banging on the door stop, he sniffles, cries. He wanted to open the door and hug him and solve everything but just as he got up from the bed the knocking stopped and he hear Jungkook going away. Taehyung stops in his track and goes back to his bed, buring his face in the pillow crying silently.

After few minutes Taehyung hears the knock and he quickly got up walking towards the door. He'll kiss him and make up with him right away because it physically pains him to be away from Jungkook and he accepts that he sometimes behave soo immature and on impulse and talk like a kid when he knows Jungkook is right on the safety aspect.

Though, it wasn't Jungkook on the door, Taehyung's face falls.

"His majesty wants to meet you." The king's royal guard says. Taehyung frowns in confusion.

"H-his majesty?"

"Yeah." The other one replies. Taehyung has no idea why the king will call him in the middle of the night.

"I-I'll just ahh- give me a minute." Taehyung says, adjust his hair and clothes.

He follows the guards, more like the guard follows him walking on both of his sides. The corridors were strangely silent, the air was chilly and creating a howling sound, the curtains were swaying in slow motion with the wind, Taehyung gets the intuition that something isn't right. Just when they were about to reach the king's room, the guards stops. Taehyung stops in his track when he hears them stopping, he turns around only to meet with darkness when his head was being wrapped by a cloth, he struggle in the hold but soon feels the strange smell of the cloth invading his senses and soon he lost consciousness.

.
.

Taehyung woke up as his body keeps jolting because of the bumps on the road, he opens his eyes, his heads pounding. He was in a carriage moving at a very high speed. Taehyung panicked, he immediately lifts the curtains to see forest on both the sides. His lips wobble, he isn't a fool to understand, he knows he's been abducted. Taehyung bangs on the closed door of the carriage, he keeps doing that with his feets tries to open it and just run away. The carriage comes to a halt, and Taehyung's eyes widened to face whoever they are.

The carriage door opens with a jerk and he sees the the same king's royal guards.

"W-where are you taking me?" Taehyung asks breathing heavily. The two exchanges looks and smirks.

"We are just following orders." One of them says and leans forward to grab Taehyung's hand, Taehyung gets back. They sighs and forcefully gets him out of the carriage. The both of them are strongly built, stout and Taehyung knows he don't stand a chance but he has to try. So, he grabs the sword from one of their waist and takes a defensive stan.

"Do-don't try to come near me!" He says taking steps back, pointing the swords at them. One of them tchs, shaking his head.

"Don't play around, we are just done with our jobs we have to head back after taking care of you so, calm down and come to us!" He says asking for the sword, Taehyung shakes his head keeps moving away from them.

"Come on people are waiting on the other side of the border!" And Taehyung's eyes widened at that, now he realised he's near the border and it's already light means they traveled the whole night when Taehyung was unconscious.

"Y-you know his majesty will punish you severely once he knows you are working for Lee JaeJoong!" Taehyung spats and when the both of them shares a look again Taehyung gets the opportunity and runs in the forest. The guards sighs, shaking their heads and runs behind him.

Taehyung keeps running, his vision gets blurry as the tears won't stop.

Now, Taehyung understands that Jungkook was soo right to keep him near himself. He wasn't even safe in the palace.

"Don't try to run away, we don't want to bruise your face or body, we've been ordered to deliver you without a single scratch!" The guard yells eyes searching for Taehyung in the forest.

Taehyung was behind a big rock, hand on his mouth to not make a single sound. His heart was thudding out of his chest, all sweaty and scared.

"And about his majesty he himself ordered us to deliver you to the Lee!" The both of them laughs.

"He sold you to the Lee, didn't prince Jungkook tell you about it?" One says, thrashing the bushes to search him.

And Taehyung wants to throw up.

"Prince Jungkook was angry don't you remember, he left so angrily even her highness looked angry when she left the room!" The other one says. Taehyung can easily picture what would have happened. Jungkook knew and he didn't tell him, how could he say that the king has sold Taehyung to Lee? Taehyung was soo stupid, Jungkook was cautious because Taehyung wasn't safe in the palace.

Taehyung wipes his tears because there is no point of crying now, he needs to save himself first and run to Jungkook.

He gets up a little to look at them but only one of them was in sight. Taehyung tries to find him but he was nowhere. And the next moment Taehyung is shocked when the sword in his hand was snatched away from him from behind, the other guard was standing behind him, smoldering.

A cloth was placed forcefully against his mouth and Taehyung again loses his consciousness.

.
.

Jungkook hardly slammed the door after entering his father's room. The king smirks because he knows the reason behind Jungkook anger.

"Where's Taehyung?" The prince asks breathing heavily, eyes red in rage.
The king put away the rolls, slowly getting up from the chair.

"I'll appoint a new server for you today itself." The king replies, Jungkook's patience has already vanished he's on an edge to physically hurt anyone, and he won't even hesitate to do that to his own father.

"I asked where is him?" Jungkook asks under his breath.

"Must have been delivered to Lee by now." The king says checking the time. And Jungkook's breath hitched but before he could launch on his father queen Hana appears from behind and the room echoes of the slap that she placed on his father's cheek. Blood drew out of the king's mouth who still keeps that smirk on his face.

"Bring him back!" She shouts but the king is unfazed, he goes to his table picking up the cloth wiping the blood on his mouth.

"It isn't easy, my queen. The deal is done." He chuckles. Jungkook tightens his fist. Queen Hana approaches him grabbing him by his collar.

"I don't care, I want Taehyung back!" She roars, the king removes her hands by a jerk.

"He's just a mere servant, stop being so worked up about it! Lee is out of the picture for good for god's sake!" The king replies. Jungkook goes near him, standing too close.

"I told you to stop selling people a thousand times, why'd you do that?" Jungkook calmly states, gritting his teeths, his breath hitting the king's face.

"And I don't listen to faggots! I never did! I invested soo much in Jimin yet he was the same and you are no different--" another slap on his face by queen Hana but this time the king gets furious holding her hair yanking her head back.

"Ahh!" She screams, tries to get out of the hold.

"You are being soo confident lately--"

"Don't you fucking dare insult my sons, or I am going to kill you myself!" She replies twisting the king's hand.

Jungkook pushes him back grabbing him by his neck, and throws him on the ground. Jungkook gets on his knee getting a hold of his father's collar, bringing his face in front of him.

"Even if I have to wage a war, I'll do that to bring Taehyung back!" Jungkook roars, the king looks away, chuckling sarcastically.

"For that you need to have the crown first and I'm not handing it to a disgusting son like you!" He keeps the smirk intact. But Jungkook smirks in return.

"You never cared for your people who had soo much faith in you, imagine they get to know all your dirty deeds!" Jungkook replies and see how the expression on the king's face falls.

"You are the one who's disgusting, dear father. I care for the people and have trust in them, I don't need you to hand me the crown, the people will do it themselves." Jungkook let go of his collar standing tall, he holds his mother's hand and leaves the chamber.

Jungkook would have appeared calm but he's going out of his mind, Taehyung is in Lee Kingdom and many things could happen to him. Entering in the kingdom alone would be risky. Lee is brutal.

There's only one thing he could do right now.

He gathered his trusted ones. Namjoon, Seokjin, Jongin, Eunwoo, Yoongi, Soobin and his mother.

And they are discussing how to get Taehyung back but reached no solution.

"We can enter Lee kingdom can even bring Taehyung back but Lee wouldn't stop, he'll always remain a threat!' Yoongi says.

"He would wage a war without any notice, many lives would be compromised, even chief Hoseok isn't prepared, it will be a chaos." Namjoon pitches in, others agrees with them.

"Peace." Jungkook utters, he was silent since the beginning, it's the only word that he spoke till now.

"Peace?" Queen Hana asks.

"I'll solve it with peace." Jungkook states. Yoongi closes his eyes, sighs.

"Prince Jungkook it's either we sacrifice our kingdom or prepare a war, there's no alternative!" Yoongi utters.

"There is hyung, I think I can do it. No need of a war, lives would be compromised but only of those who deserves." Jungkook got up from his chair, taking a confident stance.

"B-but how?" Seokjin frowns.

"Gather the ministry and our people at the center of Pangjin and--" he stops, looking at every one of them. They all were listening to him attentively.

"And?" Yoongi says.

"Arrest the king!" Jungkook finishes. All of them gasps except Queen Hana and Seokjin they kind of gets what Jungkook is going to do.

The king was laughing loudly with the ministry over something when the door to the meeting chamber opens loudly and Jungkook's guards enters with Yoongi and few of the royal guards.

"With the orders of the crown prince and under the power of being a chief commander you are under arrest His majesty the king for failing in protecting the lives of the people of Pangjin by involving in fraud, cheating and illegal dealings!" Yoongi utters loudly and gestures the guards to handcuff the king. All the ministers got up from their seats, shocked. The king keeps sitting, still that confident expression on his face.

"What are you saying chief commander?" A minister spoke.

"Our king is being framed, he's the most noble, and kind king of all kingdoms!" Another one says.

"You can't just arrest his majesty!"

"Send prince Jungkook himself!"

The king looks at Yoongi smugly, challenging him.

"I am at no place to explain that, Crown prince Jungkook will address the kingdom and the ministry in the evening at the center of Pangjin, you can ask him anything you want!" Yoongi states, silencing them. The guards handcuffs him, getting him up from his seat. The king's guards gets in the way when Jongin and Eunwoo walks holding the king by his arms.

"If anyone interfere in the procedure prince Jungkook will deal with them himself!" Jongin warns, glaring at the guards. They slowly clears the way, bowing to the king.

The sun was on the verge of setting, people of Pangjin gathered in the center, looking at the high plateform, waiting for prince Jungkook to appear. The crowd is murmuring which is creating an echo all around. People are in anticipation, in surprise because the prince never held an emergency meeting like that.

"Is his majesty alright?"

"Why prince Jungkook wants to address the whole kingdom?"

"Are we under attack?"

People had a lot of questions. They clears the way when they hear the hoots of horses and the carriage approaching. Everyone bows.

The carriage come to a halt and prince Jungkook gets out, his guards surrounding him, followed by Namjoon, Seokjin, and Soobin. Prince Jungkook was properly dressed up in his royal maroon fit, the silky heavy robe shining with the expensive glitter, hair pushed back in a tight bun, hand wrapped around his sword on his waist, a frown sits on the top of his head, radiating an intimidating aura. He looks at the crowd, and slowly bows his head in respect. The people of the kingdom were in an awe at their fierce, powerful looking prince. Soon, the ministry arrives taking the front row.

Everyone let's out a shocking gasp when another carriage arrives and chief commander gets down from it holding a handcuffed King.

"WHY IS HIS MAJESTY HANDCUFFED!?"

"RELEASE HIM NOW!'

"RELEASE!"

"RELEASE!"

"FREE HIM!"

The crowd was going haywire, out of control, shouting at the top of their lungs.

Prince Jungkook gets in the middle of the plateform. He looks at the scene in front of him, the guards are struggling to keep the crowd away from the platform. His frown deepens, he tighten his fist, his hand shaking.

He will do it, he has to. For love, for Taehyung, for everyone.

"SILENCE!" The crowd goes silent at the single voice of their queen, no one noticed the carriage that arrived and queen getting at the plateform. Queen Hana stands beside prince Jungkook, holding his fisted hand. The prince relaxes at the touch, looks at his mother who nods in assurity, making his nervousness go away. Jungkook faces the crowd and his eyes fall on the figure that is standing at the very end-- his brother. Jimin nods a little and Jungkook feels he can face anyone right now, he gets the confidence.

"I want to apologise to all of you, you all deserve a righteous ruler but--" Jungkook stops, closes his eyes, breathe out, opening his eyes again.

"I am ashamed to call him my father-" he points at the king. The crowd gasps.

"You all deserve to know the truth!" Jungkook says, gauges everyone's reactions. They all stood in anticipation.

"Mrs. Min your daughter isn't missing, Mrs. Park your son didn't commit suicide, Mr. Jang your brother didn't run away, Mr.Min your son didn't give up and disappeared--" The prince again takes a pause.

"All of your missing and declared dead family members are alive and sold by none other than the person you all believed more than anything, your so called king!" Jungkook let's out. The family members cries, get down on their knees in shock, everyone were stunned.

"They are sold to the Lees', he's been doing it from the day he got this crown, he portrayed as a saint, a kind, virtuous, righteous king but he isn't anywhere near those words. His whole existence is a sham!" Jungkook won't stop today, he'll let his people know everything.

"The rightful owner of the crown, Prince Jeon Jimin is alive!" Another round of gasps is heard, many started crying listening to the name of their young, bubbly prince after ages.

"Yes, Prince Jimin is alive." The queen says, and she couldn't stop her tears, Seokjin quickly gets her a chair to sit. Jimin watches her from far with tears in his eyes.

"Omma." Jimin whispers to himself. Taehyung's parents stood beside him rubs his shoulder.

Soobin gestures Yeonjun to bring his parents on the plateform. Yeonjun quickly goes to them.

"The king threatened to kill him, and he is still behind him!"

"What-what did Prince Jimin do?" A girl spoke, tears in her eyes.

"I-I doubt our soo bright prince could have done something to deserve this!" Another one says.

"We want him, we want our prince back!"

"Tell us prince Jungkook where is he and what has happened?"

"He loved. Yes, his crime was to choose love." Jungkook says.

"I ask all of you, Is loving someone, bad or forbidden, for you have to pay with your life for it?" Jungkook questions.

"Loving isn't bad my prince!" A man says.

"Exactly loving isn't bad." A woman supports.

"I love my son!"

"I love my wife!"

"I love my husband, my daughter!"

"I love my parents!"

Soon the crowd goes on like this.

"What if a girl falls in love with a girl, or a boy falls in love with a boy? What do you all think of that love? Does it change the meaning of it?" The prince asks. The crowd was silent, no one speak anything.

"I repeat the law again if anyone of you forgot it 'Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and not harm the reputation of the kingdom or it's people.' Nowhere does the law labels the genders, love freely whoever you want, that would bring the ultimate happiness in the kingdom! Now, tell me who support this love, or does it even needs a support? because love is love, it needs no ones support if two persons have this pure feeling for each other, it needs no one's approval!" Jungkook finishes in a loud, stable voice.

"Speak up if you dare to love or loved someone like that!" Queen Hana stands up from her seat, urging everyone to step forward. No one looks courageous enough to walk in the front. But then--

"I dared, I love someone like that!" It's the head chef that speaks, queen Hana turns to her side, Seokjin was smiling with teary eyes. He walks towards the king and then behind him. Namjoon stood behind the king with Jungkook's guards. The head chef extends his hand towards him, gives him an assuring smile. Namjoon was hesitant but soon places his hand in Seokjin's, smiling back. The two walks to the center.

"We love each other and needs no one's approval!" Seokjin shouts to the crowd. Soobin can't contain his happiness looking at his parents. Jungkook sighs, happy to hear that. Queen Hana gets tears in her eyes.

Yoongi smiles faintly, looking at Jimin, only his eyes were visible and he can see them full of tears, happy tears.

Soobin wastes no time in grabbing Yeonjun's hand and dragging him to the center standing beside his parents.

"I dare!" He says. Yeonjun nods at him, crying and smiling at the same time.

And, the scene that everyone witness next is simply breathtaking, soo beautiful, out of the world when couples in the crowd find each other holding their hands stepping forward, daring to stand with their lovers.

They can see their families hesitantly smiling but approving them at the same time, nothing matters but the happiness of their children. All the hidden lovers stands tall and this is what Jungkook wanted, them to be proud of who they are, who they love. Jimin cries and cries, Jungkook really did it.

"No one can tell you whom to love, let no one control you all in your choice of whom to love, love freely!" Queen Hana happily announced.

"Jimin hyung dared to love in the same way, and see what the king did to him." Jungkook says his voice breaking, his brother deserves soo much more. The crowd is fuming looking at the king. The king stands there as a no one, hanging his head down but not in regret, he keeps shaking is head still considering everything a disgusting drama.

"One of our person is sold to the Lee again, I want all of you to help me bring him back." Jungkook says.

Queen Hana brings Taehyung's parents in the middle.

"It's their son, Kim Taehyung!" She says and the crowd gets angry at the king after looking at his parents who are helplessly crying, Yeonjun hugs Soobin as he can't look at them.

"The king never cared for anyone of your happiness, never hesitated in breaking families, not even gave a thought about his own son, you think he deserves the crown?" Queen Hana yells, shouts.

A chilling silence washes over the crowd. No one dare speak anything but then the most broken ones starts.

"He sold my son, he deserves to die!"

"He did the same to my daughter, punish him!"

"PUNISH HIM!"

"PUNISH HIM!"

People cries helplessly begging him.

"BE OUR KING, JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"KING JUNGKOOK!"

"KING JUNGKOOK!"

"KING JUNGKOOK!"

"KING JUNGKOOK!"

"I love a boy so dearly, passionately, do you still accept me as your king?" Jungkook silenced them but the whole crowd starts cheering the next moment, throwing a YES! On his way. Jungkook looks at his father, smirking deeply. The king spits at his side, disgusted.

The crowd keeps howling. The ministry witnessed it all and they looks at the king with disappointment.

"Crown prince Jungkook we want to appoint you as our king, please accept the crown!l, be our ruler!" The minister say.

"I want to bring back all of our people safely then only I'll be competent enough to hold the crown!" Prince Jungkook states.

"Queen Hana will take charge of the crown till our prince is officially appointed as the king!" A minister announces, the whole ministry bows to the queen getting on their knees. The crowd does the same.

"Please, bring back our Prince Jimin too, young prince!" A boy says, sobbing.
Jungkook nods, smiling at the boy.

"I could have hid the fact that I love a boy and could have easily got the crown, but I never wanted to keep everyone in dark, I want my people to accept me for who am, that's what make me a true ruler, I'll be honest with you in every aspect that's my promise!" Jungkook gets down from the platform, the crowd bows to him making way for him to get in the carriage.

.
.

"I can't wait to ruin you." Lee JaeJoong chuckles, touching Taehyung's face with the back of his hand, eyeing his perfect face.

He picks the unconscious boy in his arms walking towards his room.

//////////////////////////

There's no Taekook in this chapter :) sorry if it's boring.

PEACE OUT ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
240K 10K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
176K 6.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...
92K 3K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...