𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙈...

Von kodzuiken

˚☽˚⁀➷ ❝𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤... Mehr

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚. ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ♖
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ♖

272 9 0
Von kodzuiken

You are my angel, a fallen angel you say? Sure, my angel that fell just for me.

[Y/N'S POV]

Bell rang, birds chirped and trees danced. Little by little there is the dark dominating the lively color of the skies above us to symbolize the deepening of the day, though the orange and pink hues beautifully combined were never wearing down, never backing down without a fight. We were continuously walking as Rinka wasn't with us today. There are free remedial classes in our mathematics happening as we speak, as pre-run tests to encourage students to take extra lessons with Nanami-sensei.

As if on cue, who wouldn't have a clue about Rinka's whereabouts? In Nanami-sensei's classroom. Determined wishing it was his bed though, that bitch.

Though, I honestly think everybody is purposely failing his subject to be with him. Because he teaches very good for fuck's sake. The man obviously is worried and proud hysterical about having extra classes on a daily basis, even after the almost 7-9 hours of classes he is teaching. 

However, Rinka also had swimming practices as the sports tournament was nearing. It also made me deeply busy. I hate this. At least even though, I kind of enjoy it.

I felt Shimizu's hands surrounding my waist, deeming to put me out of my trance, shocking me while kissing my cheeks which made my face heat up, "I am going now, (Y/N).. You know the drill, right? You will call me if ever you feel something bad and use the taser I bought for you." She smiles at me softly.

I nodded rapidly, "B-bye Shimizu!" I stuttered, god, this girl making me feel things. I bid her goodbye as I am having a really hard time clasping the objects I am holding there and then just fall off with no care.

I didn't have any time to stop from walking as I had tasks that I needed to do for the student council, so I continued walking, until my tote bag fell on my shoulder then the jacket of Apple Pie fell on the ground.

"Shit." Hissing tiredly as I remembered I have to give this back to him, technically speaking, I still have to wait here in the park so I can return this.

Sighing long and loudly, I picked up the things that fell on the floor again before cussing about me falling object today endlessly.

As I reached the place for our most of the time rendezvous, placing my things there and lots of bags, I dropped myself on the bench we would always sit on. "I could wait here, for about an hour or two, to rest too. I don't know what's happening in our home, so it would be a risk." I am scared to go home, too.

Turning my mood really sour and spoiling it more, I was waiting for two hours already but no one showed up, not that I was blaming him nor it was his fault, for we never had an agreement to always go here, we just saw each other because we do.

But it doesn't mean I couldn't be frustrated, yes? I am really so tired.

I think I would probably go feral if it wasn't for Five, which whom I saw laying on the ground and purring when she saw me, running swiftly to my direction after noticing me. "Five, my baby!"

I hugged her and my mood really lightened up, I miss this baby so much! "Oh my god, I think I'm gonna cry, Mommy missed you so much!" Much to my delightfulness, she's cuddling me.

I don't know why I referred to myself as her mommy but that's what I always do with pets! They're my babies!

She just whir at me in response, looking like she liked that, that made me fondle with the top of her head, "Now, where's your dad!" I asked her as if she would be able to answer it.

The cat purred at me, "I mean Apple Pie! The one who claims to be your father! He isn't, right? I am your only parent! We are independent!" Talking to a cat like an insane person I am but I really wish he would go here too.

"Why isn't he around? Is he like sick or something, Five?! What happened to him?" Five eyed me really curious as if she is understanding what I am saying, then whir at me as her retort, what a good kid, letting her mom be crazy with her.

Then I released a long sigh again, "So Apple Pie isn't around, is he perhaps sick? Like the Kenneth? Ken? Kenny..? guy, Bokuto-kun and Akaashi-kun were talking about... Their friend."

"I must have known lots of people that were sick today.." Sighing for the nth time around.

That's just my conclusion though, what if he was never sick and just late?

Sighing again. "I miss you!" Shoving my head into her fur, "You're the only one I miss!" Almost convincing myself.

Kicking the air with my feet which made the bench laid unstable, "Where's your stupid dad, Five!" Throwing tantrums to a cat seems to be my business now.

I sighed, if three hours on the clock ticks, I am leaving.

I am delicately sitting on the bench, crossed-legs while still petting Five in my thighs when someone called Five, though only used mouth-sounds, seeming to not know her name.

"Meooow..! Pspspspsps. Come here!" Sweet feminine voiced female floated in my vision.

I carried Five to my chest, holding her tight like I was protecting her, I raised my brows, "Excuse me..?" I politely asked.

"Oh.. I meant no harm! Hahaha! I just thought the cat was familiar! My friend is living here in this village, just nearby... I was actually lost when I saw you guys here!" Giggling gracefully, then lending her hands to me.

When I turned to gaze her face once again, familiar features and accents was absorbed by my eyes, startled demeanor, then when she realizes something, she did the same. "'Oh.. (Y/N)." Awkwardly mumbling my name.

Sarcastically smirking and spoke, "Seika.. Yada Seika." 

"How's.. Ryuji?" She deliberately sat on the bench with me, without even asking for permission as if we're really that close after that

Turning my mood upside down much more, my face crumpled. "I don't know, barely breathing..?" Irritatingly stated. 

"Really.. I miss him." She huffed, looking up and staring at the sky. "But, he was always about you, you and you." Chuckling mockingly. 

I gritted my teeth in exasperation, I was never really friends with the former secretary of the Student Council but we were much acquaintances before, you could say that the more busy the Council are, the more we spent time together. Every program we are handling, we're like attached to each other. Just like you know, friends but not literally friends?

We just run into each other every inconvenience we have. I'm fine with it though.

Just 'Student Council friends.' 

Though, that did change. 

I noticed my patience wearing thin, retorting with, "Not my fault he couldn't stop thinking about me, hmm?" Definitely not my fault if you aren't likeable, go suck my dick. 

She smiled with her oh-so-fake one, however, was more like designated for her make-up 'authenticity' that a person whose gullibility is to extent, would be easily crafted into a fool. 

That fool was me. 

Only before though. 

"I'd back down if that was the truth," Giggling annoyingly. "Though, you just couldn't keep your own hands to yourself. Then acting like you were completely innocent as if you didn't stole your friend's man away." Seika crossed her arms.

"You act like you were such a kind, fragile girl all talking about the goodness of one's friendship that friends don't snatch away each other's man, because it's 'girl code' and that friends don't 'betray' each other, you snake." She blurted out with anger in her eyes, yet speaking this like she was calm. I was seeing through her façade though, she needs to get acting lessons.  

Ah, then that's it. The true purpose why she decided to greet me here. Fishes get really caught in their own mouths.

I eyed her suspiciously and my (E/C) hues dancing with the snide sneer that made its way on my lips, "You were never my friend, then? Well, you really weren't. Coming out of your own mouth, friends aren't supposed to be betraying each other...? Is that right?" 

Didn't let her insert her own opinion, I continued, "Then what about your pathetic little stunt such as paying boys to say they fuck me so you could make a low-class rumor to spread it in the school? And be labeled a slut?" 

"All for a fucking guy, which whom, for the record, I rejected." 

"Losers are for losers, hmm?" I crossed my arms then faced her although when I did, I already saw her standing up, face ultimately red, teeth clenching and gliding against each other. She spat, "How dare you, dumb bitch?!" 

"I don't want you and your fucking son of a bitch, you could go somewhere and cry about your stupid insecurities which I don't have any liability for." Waving my hands dismissively to 'shoo' her then rolled my eyes as she was stunned with my words, demeanor entirely tainted with overwhelming shock but deems to be trying so hard to find harmful words to throw back at me.

"I-I am not insecure! Insecure of you? What do you got better than me? You're just a stupid little slut!"

Her eyes were still as widened as ever and the frustrated tear ducts that escaped her eyes, she wiped it quickly as if I haven't seen it already. I think making her cry out of loathe is enough. I jumped on my sit then carried Five onto my chest again, poor baby, having to see her mother be cruel. 

"I'm really glad that you switched schools after being held accountable for your actions. Imagine, your own little puppets which you thought you trained them better actually really aren't even acknowledging you as their master? You really thought you could buy people against me? I'm a slut..?" Laughing like everything was fine, it was genuinely ridiculous though.  

"I haven't even had my first kiss, Seika, what the fuck!" I said, playfully joking then carelessly laughing, the corner of her eyes twitched mainly because of the way I am handling this issue like this was just something so trivial. 

It really is though? Imagine fighting over a guy? Take note, a sexist and misogynist one? Couldn't be me.

I held her shoulders in which she flinched, obviously taken aback. "Lastly, I wanted to thank you for switching schools! Really, I was so happy about it. Like the trash is taking itself out! What a relief!!" I batted my eyelashes at her then smiled after. 

Making my way towards the exit of the park, I cussed, "What the fuck, I still have Apple Pie's jacket!" 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

The girl who was still frozen on the spot with the earlier banter with the one who has a cat closer to her chest, though already left the park 10 minutes ago while carrying tons of bags in her palms. Trying her best not to drop anything because it would be a disaster for her, again. 

Seika Yada, who still can't get over what happened, brushes her long black hair harshly while still gradually acquiring redder and redder cheeks. She frustratingly grunted, "Ahh!! I hate that girl so much!" Stomping her feet harder than each tread she commits. 

"If I see her again, I would literally pounce on her, I fucking hate her!" Throwing tantrums while Five, who was on the much farther bench, lying peacefully and definitely seeking for tranquility and rest, stood up because even from a distance where (Y/N) left her, she was still a lot bothered and affected by the one going berserk inside the park.

The cat stretched her little arms then hissed at the figure of the provoked female. Still on going with her empty threats and profanities to bad mouth the girl she was arguing with before.

Five was so irritated to the subtly sobbing girl that if the cat herself could talk, Seika would be seeming to cry her ass again. 

Couple of minutes have passed, then tens, Seika decided to just go on with her journey, albeit, still not calm and the feeling of defeat still lingering on her taste buds which there and then make her cuss and darken her vision.

After the long stride which made her more infuriated than she was already, she's gasping for some oxygen while attaching her eyes to the carved letters near the wooden door, "Kozume."

"Finally.." Breathlessly uttered. 

Composing herself and taking out her mirror to see her appearance if it was presentable for her bestfriend with some baked and homemade goods in a basket held by her hands, she exhaled first then raised her free hand to knock on the entity in front of her. 

As she was about to do the act, the girl who went a long way for her bestfriend was flabbergasted when she was knocking. There was also someone who opened the door. Looking shocked while taking in the features of those unfamiliar faces that made her curious.. they talked, "Hi, miss!" The guy with black and white hair greeted. 

Seika, completely taken aback, was trying her best not for her eyebrows to rose as it was really a rude gesture to use when dealing with people you met for the first time, because first impressions really matter. 

Readying her smile, she beamed in front of the two tall men, "Hi! I am Seika! Kenma's girlfriend!" 

The one she is conversing with and the quiet guy beside him tilted their head synchronizingly.. "...Girlfriend..?" 

Knowing she was misunderstood, because there is no way for Kenma to be her boyfriend, though, accepting the fact that she liked to be called one for some unknown reason, she just went with it. 

'It's not like I said something wrong right..? Kenma's really my bestfriend, and that makes me his girl friend!' Convincing herself.  

"Yes!" Cheerfully retorted.

'I can just say they misunderstood and I did the same for them.' 

The demeanor of the two people in front of her looked so bewildered. Like they heard the story from some alien and needs to take a breather or a hundred years of rest in order for them to be able to digest what the being said. 

Bokuto, up again with his dramatic ass, dragging his hair down and acting like he was out of air circulation, fell and of course, his soulmate had to pick him up. Akaashi caught him and had a firm hand placed on his back to stop him from reaching the ground. 

"Oh.. Seika-san, I am so sorry for this guy, we are Kenma's friend." Akaashi spoke.

"Bokuto!" Koutarou beamed then the former continued, "Akaashi."

"But we were advised by Tetsurou-san to just go home first because Kenma does not want anyone for the meantime. He just feels unwell with people around him, so he said it might be best for us to go."

After the bundle of words said by Akaashi, Seika couldn't stop herself from raising a brow, 'Excuse me?' 

'I didn't come here, after a long long way just to be shooed away..? I mean,'

Akaashi coughed, "Sorry, was that rude? But, I just want to tell you, I guess.. uhm.. he wasn't kind of expecting visitors..?" He laughed awkwardly after seeing Seika's demeanor souring. 

"No," Seika chuckled, "It's fine, don't worry!" Well, she truly was offended but it isn't Akaashi's fault or what right? However, it really did irritate her the guy telling her off like that.

"I'l just call for Kuroo-san to tell Kenma I am here." She smiled at them then they bid goodbye awkwardly, and just skedaddled. 

Unbeknownst to the young female standing in front of the Kozume household's door, Bokuto and Akaashi were elbowing each other and still in a flabbergast state where they couldn't easily settle with what came out of the lady's mouth. "Not to be mean or anything, but do you believe her Akaashi..?" Bokuto whispered even though a huge distance away from the girl yet still wanting to be safe and not to be mean. 

"That's being mean, Bokuto-san." Keiji scoffed, making the spiked-hair male feel bad, noticing this, he answered. "No, I also don't."

"I'd believe it more if Seika-san said Kuroo-san is her boyfriend, but Kenma?" He snickered.

 Koutarou followed, "Though it would make sense since Kuroo already has a girlfriend, right! It is (Y/N)-san! "

"Well, not that we would tolerate him two-timing or either cheating, but it's still kind of hard to believe for me.." Keiji cocking his head side to side until...

"Yahoo! Akaashi and Bokuto-san~!"  

"Sorry, Seika-san, he really doesn't want anyone," Laughing embarrassed. "I am leaving after a few minutes as well.." Kuroo insisted.

"Even though you told him I was here and I brought him food..?" Tetsurou, looking so hopeless and is having a devastating time to deject the teen in front of him, lowly muttered, "Even when I told him you were here.." 

Seika then felt her blood cold yet still quickly running upwards her head, blowing a fuse, "What a freaking mean guy he is! I am going to teach him a lesson!" Rolling up her sleeves and about to harshly go her way towards the gate of the door, Kuroo stopped her. 

"He is sick, Seika-san, maybe let it go as of now..?" Carefully suggesting and wishing she would tone her anger down, even for now. 

Seika sighing and rolling her eyes, "Okay, I understand. He was always the grumpy one when sick, well, even though not, I hate that long haired bastard!" Crossing her arms.

"Well, ever since then, he really wants no one to take care of him, am I right, Seika-san?" Kuroo chuckled, reminiscing about their childhood with Kenma.

Seika made her cheeks large, gathering air in it, "At least, you can do it sometimes! Like this moment! You were able to take care of him! But, me? I have never!" 

"And I almost got punched doing so.." 

Seika punched his chest lightly, "At least! I wanna do it too!" 

The pair still in front of the door, laughing and teasing each other, were too preoccupied with what was happening in their own little world. For Kuroo was to ease up the exasperation of Seika because he really found it mean and hurtful to have your efforts wasted and be reciprocated with ungratefulness and discourtesy, but he also understood how Kenma felt. While, Seika, on the other hand, was just having fun with Kuroo despite being slightly jealous and just wanting to mope for the barbarity Kenma is presenting to her. 

Though their own little safe space was evaded by some weird creatures, it made them halt and stupefied. 

Seeing a man with chestnut brown hair and height measuring up to six-foot, fair skinned and really gorgeous, and sexy.

Hands on his chest really dramatically while the other palm was away from him and spread out like an act of reaching something with the intricate style of his, in a seductive manner yet voice full of agony said, "Kuroo-niii. My beloved! Was there any sort of misunderstanding between us? Did you forget what you felt the night we did it? Was I not enough? Is there something wrong I've done and the only solution for it was to place my lips on top of yours..?"  Continuously uttering this as the people that surrounded him were all puzzled, frozen in front of him and still registering to their mind what he said. 

Bokuto, who came back to scout this lost soul who they crossed paths with while exiting the village, out of his own reaction time like mannerisms when he has to deal with this bullshit, covered his ears and turned his back from the scene.

While Keiji, visage looked really upset and disgusted, then just pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes hard, tightly shut. Then, nodding his head disappointingly. 

"Ahh.. Oikawa-kun!" The tall middle blocker answered, voice laced with same amount of flirt and allurement.  "Kiss me..!" 

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊ ⌨ author's note...

welcome home, oikawa!!!!!!  their dynamic reminds me so much of shigure's and ayame's. god, i love those two so much. 

ˆˆˆ

°ʚ little message for you:

remember, it is not wrong to ask someone for help, actually assessing and realizing you really need to reach for a hand to stabilize you is actually an act of being strong already. let us never forget there are people who likes to go on with us, to move forward with us. that is looking forward to spend their lifetime with us. somebody cares! i hope this put a smile on your face because smiling really suits you. i love you! 

🥛 \ mmmh

°  ₒ   𓂂  ˚  𓂂    ₒ   °   ₒ   𓂂   ˚

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.2K 583 16
•'° college au °'• •×• Y/n l/n a second year college student who majors in art for video game design and animation gets paired with Kenma Kozume; a m...
32K 804 11
- high school love story two childhood friends with no dramatic backstory who fall in love all over again + one problem is that they both have no soc...
513K 23.3K 42
Desperate times call for desperate measures. After you get fired from your job for an unfair reason, you immediately went to the bar to comfort yours...
302K 9.4K 32
When a streamer meets the person her fans have been shipping her with for months. Only, it's outside of the media. It was pure coincidence that kenma...