Cold Skin | J.JK Fanfiction

By Jeongguqia

She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended... More

𝙰 π™±πšπ™Ύπ™Ίπ™΄π™½ π™·π™΄π™°πšπšƒ
πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 πšƒπ™Ύπš„π™²π™·
π™Όπ™΄π™»πšƒπ™Έπ™½π™Ά
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπ™΄πš‚πšƒ
𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿
π™·π™Ύπš† 𝙳𝙸𝙳 πš‚π™·π™΄ πš‚πš„πšπš…π™Έπš…π™΄?
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·
πš‚π™Ύπš„π™»π™Όπ™°πšƒπ™΄πš‚
𝙻𝙸𝙡𝙴 π™Άπ™Ύπ™΄πš‚ 𝙾𝙽
𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™°πšƒπšƒπ™°π™²π™Ίπ™΄π™³
𝙰 πš†π™·π™Έπ™Ό
π™»πš„πšπ™΄π™³
𝙽𝙾 π™Όπ™΄πšπ™²πšˆ
πš†π™°πš
𝙰𝙻𝙻'πš‚ πš†π™΄π™»π™» πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™΄π™½π™³πš‚ πš†π™΄π™»π™»?
𝙰 π™΅π™°π™Έπšπšˆπšƒπ™°π™»π™΄

πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™½π™΄πš† 𝙱𝙴𝙢𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙢

3.5K 203 28
By Jeongguqia

Her eyes fluttered open to face a scintillating beam of light. Her body felt weak, very difficult to move. It took her time to adjust to the light but soon she did. She wasn't floating anymore, she was on something hard.

She turned towards her side with a sigh. Her eyes caught sight of a man. A very beguiling one. His lips moved up into a light smirk, hair brushed backwards messily, he was completely drenched making him look more gorgeous than before. A hard gasp left her lips as she identified the familiar face, the same apparition from before, she forced herself up and crawled backwards from the exhausted figure lying in front of her.

He turned his head towards her and got up and stared at her tilting his head. He slowly got up on his feet and advanced towards making her move backwards only to hit the wall. She looked at him with fear visible in her eyes. Her voice wasn't coming out of her throat looking at the way he was walking. It was like he had trapped her with something which she couldn't see. He came closer and kneeled down in front of her, dangerously close. She squeezed her eyes shut and turned her head away from him. 

She flinched badly when he held her chin gently, his hands were freezing cold, his touch sending shivers of dread down her spine.

"You're just like us."

He spoke with a voice deeper than the sea itself expressing curiosity and astonishment. His words seemed so twisted, so twisted that it seemed to hide something between its entangled strings. She slowly opened her eyes and focused on the man in front of her, he looked more ethereal and beautiful than when she had seen him in the water. His sparkly, innately calm eyes were focused on hers without even blinking. His orbs moved unsteadily seeking answers from her. She scanned his movements. Even the way he moved seemed bewitching.

His eyes travelled from her eyes to her nose to her cheeks and her lips.

"I'm enchanted."

His voice broke in the middle making it extra seductive than before. The abnormal rate of increase in her heartbeats didn't seem to do anything good on her rather than worsening her condition. Her brain throbbed because it wasn't getting the answers it needed to feed on, instead it was fed with more questions and doubts overloading the space.

His fixed gaze on her lips settled back on her eyes. She closed her eyes and leaned back on the wall as he leaned forward slowly. Resting his one hand on her waist, his other hand travelled to her nape facilitating his actions himself. His lips touched her closed eyes, one after the other, soft as a feather. 

Her breathing intensified following the uncontrollable emotions and hormones being ejected into her blood stream reddening her cheeks. She could move away if she wanted to but something wasn't allowing her to do that. Her consciousness requested her to keep all these going because it was comforting her. 

He slowly pulled away and sat down by her, still not moving an inch away. His lips curled up into a soothing beautiful smile spawning creatures in her stomach. His eyes pierced into her soul as he spoke. "You're so delicate."

His voice was flowing unstoppably like the most pleasing music she had heard, his cold fingers caressed the knuckles of her shivering hand. He slowly took her hand in his and rubbed her palm subtly making it warm.

"I was told humans were monsters. But...You aren't a monster...You're so tender....I've never felt like this before...."

He whispered enough for only her and him to hear. The tranquility his words provided penetrated through the ball of confusion she had woven in her head. The calmness displayed by his flawless face settled down deep inside her heart. 

"W-Who are you?"

She finally let the words out from her throats making him smile serenely.

"I am the-"

"PRINCE BEWARE!!!"

A loud voice echoed through the entire place making the girl flinch badly. Her breathing got unstable, it became difficult for her to breathe seeing a frightening figure of a tall man with weapons, swords and arrows, in front of her. The man rampaged towards her, his eyes containing pure anger. He swung her sword at her making her curl up with a scream but the sound of metals clashing were the only thing that was heard. She felt the cold touch of him again, wrapping his strong arms around her pulling her into his body. She crashed onto his tough chest.

"DON'T DARE TO TOUCH HER!!"

The heavenly voice she had been hearing suddenly gave her a fright because of a whole new tone. He sounded harsh and rough. Still, she didn't dare to look up because the huge man was more frightening for her.

"SHE'S A HUMAN, PRINCE JUNGKOOK!!"

The man screamed out making her hold his wet dress burying her face into his buff chest. His grip around her tightened making her feel more protected, giving her a warmth which didn't even exist.

Through the corner of her eye, she saw the big man's sword fall down broken after a blood-curdling sound. 

"Dare to touch her and I will not hesitate to chop your head off like how I chopped off your sword!"

He growled at the man who was burning in anger. He suddenly changed his fiery glare at the shivering girl making her flinch and hide more into the man who apparently, seemed to be the prince of somewhere. He wrapped his other hand around her too and changed his gaze towards the uncontrollable giant.

"DON'T LAY YOUR EYES ON HER!! SHE ISN'T HARMFUL!!"

He spoke gritting his teeth. Soon, more footsteps were heard followed by loud gasps.

"I want a safe surrounding to be prepared just for her. Make sure NO ONE can get in except me. Otherwise, my sword will swing with the power of the waves once again. LEAVE AND DO WHAT I SAID!!"

He shouted. Mumblings and whispers were heard. Some being the whispers of people obeying the order. The footsteps increased and decreased and soon, the place fell silent just like how it was before the chaos. She slowly looked at him only to see him already looking at her.

His hands travelled to her locks gently caressing it calming her unsteady heartbeats down but this time it wasn't working like before.

"W-What was a-all that? W-Who a-re you? W-Where am I? Please take me back....P-Please..."

"I can give you whatever you want. I can give you whatever you had lost in your life. But don't, never, ask me to take me back to where you came from, because that is the only thing I can't do. You'd lost your place in the land the moment you'd decided to let it slip, now your place is here. With me. In Aquatica."

He spoke with so many emotions mixed in his tone bringing tears to her eyes again. 

"N-No no no take me back please...Take me back...I beg you...I want to go back home pl-"

She closed her mouth immediately after she felt him do the same thing as before. He closed her eyes.

"N-No don't do this...Please...Don't do this to me...H-Home...Please..."

Her voice trailed off as she fell into his arms. He placed his sword back in its holder and gently picked the listless body of hers in his arms.

"I am sorry precious. I can't take you back home. Because you belong here. In my arms."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 601 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
46.5K 841 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...
51.7K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
102K 5.5K 22
Jeon Jungkook's POV: Fate?You know about Fate? They Say Fate can change people's life up and down easily and make them go through hell even if you ar...