Out of Curiosity ( Completed...

By ninilili4eva

Warning this is a G!P story so if you're not comfortable please don't read it. there are many grammatical er... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16 πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29 πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37 πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
c 38
c 39
C 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
Special Chapter
new story
πŸ˜‰
new story

c 46

11.9K 337 34
By ninilili4eva

Lisa's Pov

I was waiting outside the pharmacy where Jennie bought some medicine for emergency purposes and also some stuff for baby Claris .

time flies,our youngest already eight months and believe me if Liana is naughty I think Claris is more naughty than her .

At first Liana always cries because she thinks her baby sister doesn't love her, claris enjoys hurting liana, she always kicks it and slaps her eonni .

Luckily liana turn to a matured young lady when it comes to her sister that even though her sister always make fun of her, she  really love to take care of her.

Liana she also become more vocal about her feelings , and i'm happy that she became more confident to show her affection towards us even though there's a lot of people her .

And jennie and i are super happy with the family we have, and i'm proud to say that we are both sexually active.

Especially in recent weeks my sexy wife has always been so horny and that's an advantage to me because I don't have a hard time asking her because she's the one who shows  motive.

While I was busy reading some email on my phone there was a woman standing in front of me and I was shocked when I saw jezel.

" what are you doing here ."
I was scared  because I knew that in a few moments jennie would come out of the pharmacy and she would see me talking to jezel.

"I'm not here to upset you Lisa, I just want to apologize for what I did. Your father paid me  to destroy your relationship with Jennie, I was dazzled by the money so I did that."
She explained, actually i don't care anymore what the reason why she did it and i'm not even surprised when she said that it's  because of my father.

because of what had happened before i already know that its all his plan.

"That's already  over , just please don't show your face to me from now on please.i don't want my wife to kill me."
I said to her nervously because i don't want jennie to see me with her.

To my  surprised jennie suddenly appear beside me, i feel like i just want to die because of the way she look at me.

" oh hi, so what else do you plan to do with my wife."
jennie said boldly while looking at jezel badly.

"I'm sorry again Lisa, please forgive me."
She said nervously before  she left.

Jennie gave me the killer look that made me even more  scared ,  she got in the car and I followed her.

"not again Lisa . not again   ."
trembling she said and i know that she is stopping herself not the cry in front of me.

I hugged her  but she removed my hug.

"Love I didn't know she was there and she just apologized because my father paid her to ruin our relationship."
I try explained myself to her even though i know that when she's jealous you won't listen .

"Just make it sure because I won't hesitate to cut off your dick for no one else will benefit  it."
She threatens me and i'm not scared about that because i know that she won't cut her happiness.

"I promise you only."
I told her using my baby voice .

"I'm still mad at you that you still talked to that woman, and because of that there's no sex in a month you understand."
she said firmly that made me nervous.

I was about to reason out but she cut off what I was going to say.

"try to complain I'll add another month."
she bluntly said and because I was so scared I just didn't say a word.

We came home as if my mouth was taped because I didn't really say a word in the extreme frustration, I don't know if I can handle not having sex in a month.

nevermind i know that she can't resist me i will just show her my naked body and front of her and then she will probably give up.

"hellow my baby boo boo mommy is home."
said jennie as she approached Claris and Liana.

She kissed Claris before she hugged Liana.

"did you take good care of this naughty baby"
She asked Laina.

"mom my sister is not naughty, she's just a baby she doesn't know what she's doing and yes I took good care of her look she let me feed her , right baby."
she replied happily as she feed her baby sister.

I couldn’t help but smile at the stunning view in front of me.

"Hello to my two babies."
I said as I approached them I kissed Claris and also Liana while Jennie rolled her eyes.

" what Happen to the two of you  ."
Liana asked.

"Ask your monkey dada, I'll just change my clothes."
said Jennie and she went up to our room.

"what did you do again dada."
Liana asked while frowning.

"what....... I didn't do anything wrong. Dont tell You're not used to your mom , she always being jealous even though there's nothing to be jealous of.  if i could only change the fact that i'm beautiful and handsome at the same time, I would have done it so that no woman would approach me."
I answered her as I threw myself on the sofa.

liana shook her head while smiling.

"don't be too confident with yourself dada, as far as i know you are the one who almost locked up in jail because you punched the man who just asked  for direction from mom."
She said firmly.

" yahhhh , i only do that because i don't like the way you look at your mom i think what i did to him is not enough you know ."
defend myself then she laugh

" ok fine dad whatever you say."
she said one shaking her head.
" Dad look, I think Baby Claris like me already this is the first time she let me feed her."
She said happily.

I smiled at her because she is really very responsible sister, even though her baby sister always fights with her, she still wants to take care of her.

"I'm happy for you eonni."
I told her as I ruffled her hair.

"brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
I was surprised and wanted to laugh when Claris spilled the food in her mouth and it all went to Liana's face.

"baby ,,,,,, don't do that it's not good that you're wasting your food."
she scolded her sister and Claris suddenly laughed.

"baby don't do that again, look all the food is already on eonni's face."
I said to Claris.

"vav vow on nini."
Claris suddenly said that Liana and I were shocked.

"Did you say I love you Eoenni."
Liana's happy response, Claris smiled as she clapped her little hands.

" oh my God ,did you hear that dad she said i love you eonni."
She said as she looked at me and I smiled at her and nodded.

"i love you too baby,  eonnie love you so much."
said liana and she shower her sister with a lot of kisses.

While I was enjoying watching the interaction of my two children, I was surprised when Jennie suddenly ran and she Sit on my lap, I could see the happiness  on her face.

lately I've noticed the sudden change of her mood, she suddenly gets angry and then she also suddenly becomes sweet.

just like what happened a while ago , before she go up to our room to change her clothes she is so mad at me, then she come out to a room and she  became like this.

I think i have a  crazy wife i said to myself . nevermind i'm crazy for her.

I looked at Liana and she smirked.

"love look."
she said and she handed me three little things and when I looked at it my eyes widened because it was a pregnancy test and everything was positive.

"I'm pregnant again."
her happy response that grabbed liana's attention while I didn't know what my reaction would be at the moment of shock.

" you what."
i asked her because i'm afraid that she's just pranking me.

"you are going to be a dad again love."
she responds happily and  my tears we're unconsciously flowing because of the great joy.

"realy mom, congrats mom dad. you heard that baby you will also goong be a big sister too. "
Liana's happy said to her sister  before  she carry her sister and they approached us.

jennie kissed me on the lips and i came back to right thinking,  my tears were still flowing knowing that we will have child again.

I hugged her tightly
"thank you so much love . I love you ."
I said to her before i kiss her on the lips in a most passionate way.

"ma ma ma ma da da ."
Claris said out of nowhere while trapping her little hands  that made me even more emotional because of the happiness i am feeling right now because that was the first time she say those words .

Jennie  and i approached and hug them ,  i have nothing to ask for .

End

A/N

Thank you so much .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 22.9K 36
I'm one of those odd species called intersex. People tend to have a different prespective in our existance. Lets just say a split opinion, most take...
629K 17.7K 35
III π’•π’Šπ’π’…π’†π’“ π’Œπ’‚ 𝒑𝒂, 𝒃𝒆𝒉 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...
1M 29K 48
II π’”π’Šπ’ˆπ’† π’„π’“π’šπ’„π’“π’š π’Œπ’‚ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
330K 9.9K 42
Lisa G!P AN 🚫grammatical errors 🚫Typo errors