๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–๐–†๐–Ž'๐–‰ | Kny x Reader

By kokushibouRailMePls

COVER IS FULLY DRAWN BY ME <3 This bio is so cliche like what. " ๐šˆ๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š’ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐š”๐šŠ๐š’'... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ค๐š๐ข'๐
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Š๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Girl what.
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฌ
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BITCHES
flex
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐“. 2
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข-๐€๐ง๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ญ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ญ. ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž, ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐œ
๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
OMG 100K READS?!!!!1!1!1
๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐
ANNOUNCEMENT

๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

10.6K 497 1.5K
By kokushibouRailMePls

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

A series of rustling and heavy breathing was heard, four pairs of footsteps running, two were in a panic, they ran after two demons with ease. (Y/N) and Sanemi were running fast as they tried to catch up with their targets which were continuously distracting them and slowing them down by cutting bushes to give them time to outrun both of them.

(Y/N) sighed, 'Breath of the Eclipse, First Form: Sun and Moon Unison!' The (H/C) haired girl ran at full speed towards one of the demons, she sliced it's head in a circular motion before doing a horizontal slash to the direction of the other demon but it missed. She clicked her tongue and jumped back to Sanemi. " You're turn, Broski" she happily said. Sanemi looked at her then put on a determined face. "No need to tell me! I'm not stupid ya know.." he replied, you rolled your eyes then stand back aside. Sanemi took a stance before lunging towards the enemy in decent speed and slashing it's head successfully.

The demon screeched in annoyance, "DAMN YOU, DAMN ALL OF YOU. THE DEMONS WILL KILL ALL OF YOU PATHETIC HUMANS TO SHREDS SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CELEBRATING!!" it yelled in pure anger and hatred before they crumbled away. You laughed, you turned to Sanemi and hooked your arms around his shoulder. He looked at you and raised a brow, "Nice kill bro, and you were really fast! You didn't even used your breath!" You exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes then smirked. "I don't need to use my breath! I'm hella fast! So i don't need it. Besides he was weak!" He bragged. "Yeah, yeah whatever, Mr. No-eyebrows" you teased. His left eye twitched, he then ran straight towards you and tackled you to the ground. "AHAHAAHAH- YO- OUCH- OUCH- OUCH STOP TUGGING AT MY EARS!!" you screeched. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING FUN OF ME BITCH-" he yelled back. "GIRL, SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'M CANCELLING YOU ON TWITTER " You threatened, He deadpanned at you before he started shouting again. "WHAT IN THE HELL IS TWITTER??" He asked in confusion. "NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS." you retorted. You two continued to bicker for a few minutes before hearing a scream and immediately stood up and dashed to it's direction.

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠

"Sanemi" you called out, "now what?" the albino-haired lad asked in annoyance. "I feel dead inside." you bluntly admitted, your friend stared at you and scoffed "It's day two and you already feel dead? pfft..." he teasingly taunted. You sat up and gazed at him intensely, dead in the eyes. "Fuck. You." You stood up and ran away to have a little killing spree. Sanemi's eyes widened "O-oi! I was just jokin'!" the scarred boy reassured, but it fell on deaf ears as the girl sped up.

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

'Breath of the Eclipse, Fourth Form: Umbra Slash!' a strong slash was heard from behind of the demon before the head then fell to the dirt. 'This seven day thing is slowly dragging me to fucking insanity' you sighed as you stared at he floor beneath you with crazed eyes. "Oi, Dumbass stop being crazy it doesn't suit you!" Your friend boomed behind you which made you jump at the sudden volume. "I- sorry i'm just hungry.." you sadly replied to your chaotic friend.

He looked away with pink decorating his cheeks, 'god this woman is so..' he let out an exasperated sigh. "It's fine besides will get out of here soon so just.. don't lose your shit to early" he said. He would be lying if he said he didn't want to hug you right then and there. You laughed slightly before dragging him along to kill more demons.

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

You hummed the song called 'Isabella's Lullaby' from The Promised Neverland, you really liked the song since it was very calming. It honestly made the dark forest peaceful. You were on watch just to make sure there was no demon in sight, the next night it will be Sanemi's turn to patrol so you two basically take turns to be fair.

You suddenly felt cold as shivers ran doen your spine. "Long time no see (Y/N)" a kind voice said right beside you. You jolted and turned to see Yoriichi again. You were absolutely shocked to see him here and it also made you confused. "Yoriichi?! What are you doing here?!" you whisper-shouted at the ghost next to you. He chuckled and looked at the moon. "I wanted to pay my acquaintance a visit" the heavenly man spoke it honesty. "But why though? I mean just like you said I'm you acquaintance" you asked genuinely confused. He gazed at your squishy face then answered- "I have taken an interest to you (Y/N) and I'm eager to know more about you" Yoriichi simply said. You (E/C) eyes widened at his statement. "What? Why? I'm just a simple Demon Slayer girl in training.." you said, "You are more interesting than you think (Y/N)." The red haired man stared at you. You sighed then looked ahead, "Very well then.. well if you wanna know me more than you should ask now cuz' like- yUh" you awkwardly said to him. He chuckled and smiled

The rest of the night was you two having your little fun moments.

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

"HELLO MOTHERFUCKER" You yelled as you attempted to slice the demon's head but it sadly missed. "BITCH STOP MOVIN'" You screeched in annoyance. Sanemi looked at you disappointed, you continued to lunge and attack at the demon for a few minutes before successfully cutting it's head. "Damn! This demon slaying is so fun! It's basically murdering people but legal!" You happily yelled. "What the fuck." Was all the albino said, "what?" You asked as if you didn't just said anything messed up. "Why would you even say that?" He asked completely done with your shit. "Say what?" You asked once again. 'the audacity-'  the tired boy thought then sighed, he dragged you away to find a safe place.

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

"E"

"What?"

"..."

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩

"Have you ever felt sad or lonely?
Have felt to feet tall? Have you ever thought 'man if only..i was anybody else at all!' They like to kick you~ when times get rough you give your all!~
but that not enough!" Sanemi watched you sing under the tree, to be honest despite him not knowing what the hell you are saying he still finds it amusing to watch you.

"Kill yourself~~ it will only take a minute~~ You'll be happy that you did it! just go over to your oven~ AND SHOVE YOUR HEAD IN IT~~" Sanemi chuckled and continued watching.

𖣔

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The albino watched your sleeping form. You looked so beautiful when you're calm- but you always looked beautiful!

Sanemi observed your face, you looked absolutely tired, your tired eyes have heave and dark bags under them and your hair was hella dishevelled. You looked sad and tired. Sanemi always noticed how your posture worsens day by day and it didn't fail to concern and sadden the albino many times. And all Sanemi can do is pray that your health would be fine. He was kind of surprised that you still looked pretty in such a state. He sighed and continued to guard you.

𖣔

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

You hurriedly ran towards the exit as fast as you can while you dragged Sanemi with you. The albino can't really keep up with you since you suddenly turned into The Flash so you can't really blame him.

"COME ON SANEMI WE CAN FINALLY GET OUTTA HERE, YOU GOTTA RUN FASTER!!" you shouted, "HOW CAN I IF I CAN'T RUN PROPERLY WITH YOU DRAGGING ME, DUMBASS" The angry lad said. "Oh sorry." you halted and let go of his hand before running once again. "O-OI WAIT A MINUTE-"

𖣔

Your feet stepped foot on the familiar concrete you stepped a few days ago, you couldn't believe it really, you never thought you had survived for one whole week..you were absolutely grateful for Satō, you should give her a gift on the way back. You heard a pair of footsteps behind you. You turned to see Sanemi..slightly sweating, you chuckled and hel out a hand which he gladly but aggressively took which almost made you trip. You two went to your respected places and waited for Amane to start speaking as you waited, you saw a girl who is the same age as Sanemi, she had black hair and purple eyes. She wore a warm smile which made you feel fuzzy, you looked at her more. She wore two butterfly accessories that were on each side of her head and she also wore a a butterfly haori the same as Shinob-

wait..

oh yeah it's Kocho Kanae

You continued to wait completely not noticing that Sanemi and Kanae were having their little greeting with Sanemi blushing here and there, but even if you did you notice would you ever give a fuck or two? no. Sanemi already liked her in the manga so there's no point in crying anyways, being a friend to Sanemi is fine, i mean you ship Kanae and Sanemi for god's sake! So why be sad about it?

You continued to wait before Kanae spoke "Oh! Shinazugawa-san is she your friend? i saw you two coming in here together!" the ravennette spoke. Sanemi looked towards you and nodded "y-yeah she's my best friend actually.." the shy lad said 'i wish she was more than my best friend though..', the albino looked away, suddenly finding the trees rather interesting. Kanae chuckled and continued the conversation with Sanemi. You on the other hand were vibrating aggressively, you were right next to Sanemi so you can hear their conversation as clear as day, and when he said that you're his best friend made your heart swell up in pride and happiness.

You finally saw Amane and waited for her speech to finish, you actually wanted to end this as fast as possible since you really wanted to go home and hug your mother figure. You zoned out when you felt a weight on your shoulder. You looked at your left shoulder and chuckled when you saw a crow chilling on your shoulder. "Hello bro, how you doin'?" you asked, the crow looked at you and nudged their head. You felt giddy when they nudged their head on yours, "i'll name you..hmm..oh! Rick Astley! yes Rick Astley" you excitedly said as you started planning on teaching the how to sing the classic 'Never Gonna Give You Up' you cackled and immediately stood still. The two next you laughed, Everyone suddenly went towards where Amane was which made you jolt and rab where all the ores are.

𖣔

You and Sanemi went back home in silence before you broke it, "Oi Sanemi" the said lad looked towards you and waited for you to continue. You laughed which made Sanemi confused. "you remember the promise i made?" you asked, "yeah, why?" he asked. "Well, i wanted to tell you that i..FULFILLED YOUR PROMISE" you proudly said, you might be asking 'why is she making a big deal out of a simple promise?' well that's because (Y/N) doesn't keep the promises she made that much and everytime she kept one for a long time she always felt happy that she kept it! Might sound pathetic but (Y/N) doesn't really care. Sanemi stared at her before laughing "well..i'm glad" he mumbled which failed for you to hear but you didn't care as you a sudden burst of energy surge through you as you started skipping your way towards your home. The albino stared at you and followed you behind.

he's glad he met someone like you in his life so he'll try his best to protect you at all cost.

𖣔

CREDITS TO THE OWNER WHO MADE BREATH OF THE ECLIIIPSE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 273 45
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! โ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’, ๐’Š ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š...
455 29 2
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž..." โ™ก๏ธŽ "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ." When a 16-year-old...
8.8K 311 65
"You and I are one. Bound together until the end of time. At least that's what our vows said." **REWRITES COMING SOON*** This is a Rengoku x oc but f...
19.7K 320 46
๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’! ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ ! แด€ แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ แด€สŸแดแดsแด› แด€สŸสŸ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s x ส€แด‡แด€...