Third Sparda of Fairy Tail

By MarioCruz23

You were once in a peerage of Rias Gremory, a role of the pawn piece. But he was betrayed by Rias and her fol... More

Bio: Y/n (Your name)
Y/n's Arsenal Weapons
Y/n's Powers
Y/n's Extras
Y/n's Extras #2
Harem (DxD)
Harem (Fairy Tail)
Team Redgrave of Fairy Tail
Prologue: Sparda's Legacy Origins Pt.1
Prologue: Sparda's Legacy Origins Pt.2
Chapter 1: Y/n's Dream
Chapter 3: Betrayal within the Rating Game
Chapter 4: Y/n's Awakening
Chapter 5: Engagement Party! Demon vs. Phoenix
Chapter 6: ORC's True Colors Revealed! Sparda vs. Dragon Emperor
Chapter 6.5: A Sparda's Gratitude and Acceptance 🍋
Chapter 7: Third Sparda's Departure
Chapter 8: Arrived in the New World! A Second Chance!
Chapter 9: Fairy Tail's Victory! A Demon Hunter's Debut!
Chapter 10: Introducing to Fairy Tail!
Chapter 11: Y/n's Initiation Battle Pt.1
Chapter 12: Y/n's Initiation Battle Pt.2. A New Team is Formed!
Chapter 13: Team Redgrave's First Job! Ur's Lament!
Chapter 14: Team Natsu in Action! An Unexpected Twist!
Chapter 15: A New Home! A Meeting of "Scarlet Despair"!
Chapter 16: An Unexpected Confessions! Another Rescue!
🍋 Chapter 16.5: A Night of Love with Ice Queen with Neko
Chapter 17: Mother and Daughter's Reunion! New Members Joined!
Chapter 18: A Relaxing Day with Team Redgrave!
Chapter 19: Meanwhile at Kuoh...
Chapter 19.5: Shower Time Fun!🍋/ An Unexpected Visitors!
Chapter 20: A Normal Day at Fairy Tail
Chapter 21: Family Reunion at Parent's Day!
Chapter 22: The Summit Meeting! A Traitor Among Within!
Chapter 23: A Date with the Sitri Sisters! 🍋
Chapter 24: Returning to Earthland! A New Problem in Crisis!
Chapter 25: Battle of Eclipse Celestial Spirits, Pt.1
Chapter 26: Battle of Eclipse Celestial Spirits Pt.2: Fight against E.Ophiuchus
Chapter 27: Battle against Celestial Beast!
Chapter 28: Battle against Ornis! Identities Revealed!
Chapter 29: Explanations! Y/n's Unwanted Encounter!
Chapter 29.5: Aftermath! An Unknown Researcher Appear!
Chapter 30: Returned to Fairy Tail!
Chapter 31: A Pure Heart Weaves! Scarlet Beauties Blooms!
Chapter 32: The Labyrinth of White!
Chapter 33: Here's Kemokemo! A Place to Call Home!
Chapter 34: The Lightning Man! One Problem After Another!
Chapter 35: Fairy Tail of the Dead MEEEEEEEEN!
Chapter 36 Pt.1: Fairy Tail meet Devil May Cry!
Chapter 36 Pt.2: Homecoming! A Tour in Kuoh!

Chapter 2: Y/n's Daily Life/Phoenix Arrives

6.7K 91 25
By MarioCruz23

Y/n's POV:

Well my name is Y/n Shirogane. 2nd Year Student Kuoh Academy High School, and I'm also a part of the Occult Research Club, my role as a pawn piece of Rias Gremory.

While I'm all washed up and wearing my school uniform, I was still thinking about of what I just saw in my dream, like does this meant to me. He doesn't seem to bothering me that much, for some reason it felt sort of familiar to me. However, I was greeted by my roommate who surprised me with breakfast that she made but she did something that I didn't expect. So I turned my body away from looking at her, wear nothing but an apron on. My face is very red and started to heating up.

Y/n: Whoa!...(sigh) Good grief Kuroka, give me a break, already...

Kuroka: (giggles) Good morning, darling 😘. I made some breakfast just for the both of us. After all, you and her were the one who saved and give me some shelter.

Well my roommate's name is Kuroka Toujou, a claimed to be an S-Class Stray Devil, also a former member of Chaos Brigade. This happens about few years ago, when my caretaker who was named Emiko Shirogane and I was on our way to our home, we heard and saw a female black cat were meowing but it sounded like she was in pain. So we decided to bring her along to our house for shelter. After Emiko disappeared which she left a note along with the Star-Shaped Charm, I was surprised by the same black cat that we saved and transformed back to her human form. She is a beautiful woman which I can't denied that, she have always been there with us together as a family which she's grateful for that. So Kuroka started to tell her story about herself like her abilities, her family also her tragic story about her kind and her little sister, Shirone(Koneko's true name). So an undercover agent, I let her stay at our house to make her happy and be free, it will be our secret until then.

Y/n:(blushed,sigh)...K-kuroka, I appreciated that...but this is a bit too far.

Kuroka:Aww... you're cute when you are blushing(giggles)..😘

Y/n:(blush,pout)..I-I-I I do not geez...you're embarrassing me...

We have enjoyed eating our breakfast I looked at the clock and it's almost time for me to go.

Y/n: Well I'm off...please be careful okay?

Kuroka: Don't worry I promise...(kiss me on lips) you stay safe too okay?

Y/n:(smile) Right, I will...

So I'm on my way to Kuoh Academy...

3rd POV:

As I arrived at the academy, I greeted by most of the female students happily sigh with their faces red and some of the male students who greeted with respect like a normal mature side. Except for three certain students that I really despised of but I've ignored them sometimes. Yep it's the Perverted Trio of Kuoh; Matsuda, Motohama, and the leader Issei Hyoudou(brainless idiot) who wields a Sacred Gear, the Red Dragon Emperor(also he's a pawn pieces of Rias Gremory).

Matsuda:(grits)Tch...Look at that loser, all high and mighty...

Motohama:(grits) Yeah...he's in the way of our heavenly paradise...

Issei:(anger)Definitely, he's also in my way of dream to earn a harem, to fulfill of our manly dreams!!!

Matsuda/Motohama: HEEEYYY!!! GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!

Issei: YEAH!!! GET LOST AND NEVER COME BACK, YOU BASTARD!!!

All of the students were began to wonder why the hell they're yelling at Y/n like that. Y/n was asking in his mind about that why the same ridiculous threats.

As Y/n was about to enter his classroom, he hears some footsteps is heading his way.

???:(smile)Well good morning Y/n....still the same routine with three nuisances again, correct?

I was greeted by Sona Shitori(Sitri) along with Tsubaki Shinra and Saji Genshirou

Y/n:(smile) Good morning, Shitori, Shinra and Genshirou....(sigh)yeah still the same as always with those empty threats...I mean come on, don't they have any other hobbies.

Sona, Saji, Tsubaki and Y/n laughed a little about his statement.

Sona Sitri is the current Head of the Sitri Clan. She is the youngest daughter of Lord Sitri and Lady Sitri, also the youngest sister of Serafall Leviathan(currently the Devil Kings). She is the Student Council President of Kuoh Academy along with her peerage. She is a good friend to Y/n, including her peerage even Saji(He won't be bad in this story). Y/n easily beats Sona by a game of chess, they were shocked to see of her defeat and realizes what that means. She will tell him when her time has come of her confession, so her entire peerage are supporting her decision.

Saji: So, still working hard on your end, huh?

Y/n:(sadly sigh)yeah...I barely get enough sleep because the president of the ORC gave me some contracts for her....

Tsubaki:(sad smile)That's unfortunate...we're really sorry to hear that.

Y/n:(sad smile)Don't worry about it...I'll be alright for sure...

The bell rings as the class is about to begin...

Y/n:Well, looks like class is almost started, have a good day.

As Y/n enter his classroom; Sona, Saji and Tsubaki sad and felt sorry for his hard work.

Saji:(sad) You know, I feel really bad of him for over working during his time of the ORC. He is like my best friend that ever had, I respected him.

Tsubaki:(sad) Yes, it saddens to me that he doesn't seem to bothering him since his caretaker mysteriously vanished....Milady, are you alright?

Sona:....(disappointed sigh)I wonder myself, what does Rias sees that boy Hyoudou aside from his Boosted Gear. Ever since she revives Hyoudou with the pawn pieces, it made me very curious of her intentions(suspicious).

Saji and Tsubaki are having the same question about Rias' intentions however, they have to be their classroom.

As Y/n sat down to his seat and desk, he's greeted by his friend, Asia Argento.

Asia Argento, classroom of 2B with him and Issei(unfortunately), she's a bishop of the Gremory Peerage. She's a kind and gentle hearted girl, who wields her sacred gear known as the Twilight Healing.

Asia:(blushs,smile)Good morning Y/n, how are you doing today?

Y/n:(smile) I've been doing good...well a bit tired from all the contracts that Miss President made me do.

Asia:(sad)I'm really sorry to hear that...I wish that I really want to help you but--

Y/n put his hand on her head to comfort, Asia is shocked and really blushing red of his actions.

Y/n:(sadly smile)Asia, I really appreciate for you worrying about me. I will be fine, I promise.

Asia:(sadly sighs)Okay, I believe in you.

The classroom doors open and reveal of their homeroom teacher, Rossweisse.

Rossweisse, our class homeroom teacher, formerly as Odin's bodyguard and she is the rook piece of Rias Gremory. she is currently acting as the Civics teacher at Kuoh Academy and Class 2-B's homeroom teacher. She a beautiful young woman with long, straight silver hair and aqua-colored eyes who appears to be in her late teens. Known to be a very serious person, acting professional prioritizing work and study above all else since her youth, this however, caused her to miss out on romance. But despite her professional attitude, Y/n's eye's she's a kind, respectful and caring woman which she felt happy coming from him.

Rossweisse: Alright class, it's time our lesson for the day.

Class: Yes Ma'am...

(Rossweisse will be this story during the Phoenix Family Arc)

(Timeskip to the end of his class)

Rossweisse: Now everyone, remember that you do all of you homework assignments,...(notice Y/n's baggy eyes,sadly sighs)Shirogane, please go to the nurse's office...now dismissed...

As Y/n were heading to the nurse's office, she grabbed his wrist and started to worrying about him.

Rossweisse:(sad)Y/n...I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry for not helping you...I wanted to help but-

Y/n put his hand on her shoulder to make her feel comfortable. She is shocked and blushed of his actions.

Y/n:(sadly smile)Rossweisse, I appreciated it for you worrying about me. I'll be fine, I promise okay?

Rossweisse:(sadly sighs)Alright, I trust you.

As Y/n made his way to the nurse's office, he knocked door and the woman's voice tells him to come in, revealed as this school's nurse Chisato Hasegawa.

Chisato:Y/n, how can I help-(realize under his eyes,sigh)your teacher send you here, didn't she?

Y/n:...Yeah, I'm really sorry to bother you Miss Hasegawa...

Chisato:Oh Nonsense, it's no trouble at all. You seemed to be a very respectful student who is focused on your studies. Most of the students have seen you as their role model. Well, sort of.(blush,smile) And please called me Chisato, when we are alone okay?

Y/n:(smile)Thanks Chisato, I appreciated it.

Chisato:Now let me massage your shoulders and your neck okay?

Y/n:...Okay...

(Few minutes later on massage therapy)

Chisato: Alright Y/n, it's finished...how do you feel now?

Y/n: I feel a bit better, thank you Chisato.

Chisato:That's good to hear, you may go now.

As Y/n is about to exit the office...

Chisato:Y/n....feel free to come by the nurse's office at anytime 😊.

Y/n:...(surprised,smile)Sure...I'll try to drop by when I have the time.

As he leaves, Chisato were secretly spying on his activities of ORC. But she felt guilty for not helping him enough, she deeply care about him. Unknowingly for them, she's a former high-ranking god amongst the Ten Gods of the Divine Realm. When the her time is right, she will be stand his side.

3rd POV:

The club room interior is a wood-paneled room with Victorian-style couches and chairs along the walls. One side is set up to be able to be used as a bath, and a large Gremory Family magic circle is also there to allow teleportation to and from clients.
Surprisingly, all of the ORC members are in the present, along with Grayfia Lucifige(the wife and queen of Sirzechs Lucifier) a beautiful young woman appearing to be in her early twenties with back-length silver hair that features a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest is let down which ends in twin braids and silver eyes wearing a maid outfit.

Grayfia:Now that everyone is here, may I announce on your behalf, Lady Rias?

Rias:No, I will announce it. Now then, I have an-

But then, the teleportation circle that some members that they recognize anywhere, with a sound like a mystical bird can heard. Merge out of the circle revealed as Riser Phoenix, current heir of the Phoenix Family.

Riser: Ah, the Great Riser has arrived in the human world. Riser has been delighted to see you, my beloved Rias.

Rias's expression is in anger and serious when she knew the day has come.

Kiba:(muttered)Phoenix.

Issei:Okay, who is this douche?

Grayfia:That man is named Lord Riser Phoenix, current heir to the house of Phoenix Family. A pure blooded devil of the noble family.

Issei:So that means-

Grayfia:He's also a current fiance of Rias Gremory for quite some time.

Issei:WHAT!!! No way!!!

Riser sees Y/n on a respectful matter, after a minute staredown...

Riser:...Shirogane...

Y/n:...Lord Phoenix...

(Timeskip for the explanation of an arranged marriage, rating game, Grayfia told them to seize their power from the order from Lord Lucifier)

Issei:So that means we at disadvantage than?

Koneko:Yeah, but we have bigger things to worry about.

Riser:So tell me my wife, is this the extent of your pieces?

Rias:(anger)So what if they are?

Riser:(chuckles)In that case, Riser has all of fifteen pieces together.

Riser snapped his fingers and his full set of his evill pieces

Issei: No way, there are fifteen pieces...and THEY'RE HOT HELL!!!(comically tears) WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE HIM!!!

Y/n:(sighs disappointed)That's enough of crying, pull yourself together, you jerk bastard.

Issei:(anger)SHUT UP, NOBODY WAS ASKING YOUR OPINION, YOU DUMBASS!!!

Y/n:(shrug)Yeah, yeah whatever.

Riser:Rias, why your servant is weeping like a pathetic dog?

Rias:Because his dream, he wants to have to harem for himself.

Ravel:(disgusted)Eww...what a total barbarian.

Y/n:(sigh)Yeah, tell me about it...Greetings Lady Ravel(bowing gentlemen)

Ravel:(bowing)Good afternoon, Shirogane..

Riser:Oh? Is that so? Yubelluna.

Yubelluna:Yes, my lord(walking to him)

Shocking to few people in this room(except Y/n), Riser began to kissing her and her groping her breast...

Riser: No matter how hard you try, you will never become like me. You are just a worthless low class devil, always remember to learn your place, you peasant.

Issei:I don't care about the fact that you belong in a noble family or some stupid game.(summoned Boosted Gear) I gonna kick your ass!!!

Y/n:I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Issei:SHUT THE F**K UP, NOBODY ASKED YOU!!! I'LL PROVE IT!!!(charges at him)

Riser:(anger)You dare to speak to Riser like that?!?!(smug) In that case, Mira...

Mira appeared in front of Issei...

Issei:Hey, what's with this pipsqui-

Mira thrust her pole on to Issei's gut, launches at the rooftop in pain.

Akeno:(worry) Oh,no Issei!!!

Y/n:(shrug)I told you so...

Rias and Akeno rush to his aid, unknowingly for them, Y/n is silently furious about they worrying about Issei more than him. After everything that Y/n has done for her.

Rias:(worry)Issei, speak to me. Are you alright?

Issei:(in pain)...I'm...good...Don't worry...about me...(unconscious)

Riser:(laughs)How tragic my beloved Rias. Is that the extent of his full power using his Boosted Gear? Hahahaha, what a joke.

Rias:(furious)Grayfia, tell my brother that I accepted the challenge of the rating game!!! I swear to you Riser, I will destroy you!!!

All of the ORC members(except Y/n) are shocked that Rias Gremory have accepted this challenge.

Grayfia:(nod)Very well, as you wish.

Riser:(smrik)Riser will looking forward to see in the Rating Game, my beloved Rias.

As Grayfia, Riser and his peerage had left; Rias began to check on his Issei. She had made her declaration of battle against Riser Phoenix.

Rias:(worry)...Oh,Issei...

Y/n:(sigh)Well I'm going back home, Good day, everyone.

Asia:Oh, to you as well Y/n.

Rossweisse:Same, we will let you when we are ready to train for the upcoming battle.

But unknowingly for Y/n, Rias looked at Y/n in fury, so silently decided to make her a secret plan.

Y/n's POV:

Man, it has been a long day for me to witness which an tiring ordeal between the Gremory and Phoenix Family.

As I arrived at the my house on front of the door, I wondered myself if I should tell Kuroka about the situation that I'm in. So I opened and closed the door and announced myself.

Y/n:...Kuroka I'm home...there is something that I should tell you abou-

But to my surprise, I have began to look away embarrassing me and my face is glowing red and heating up. Because Kuroka is wearing nothing but apron on again.

Kuroka:(smile)Welcome back, my darling! How would you like? Would you like dinner, a bath or rather have me😘?

Y/n:(blush)G-g-geez Kuroka...I-I-I have something very important that you need to know today!!!

Kuroka is now very curious about what happened with me today, regarding of what I know.

Kuroka:(serious)Alright, please tell me everything of what you know.

Y/n:(serious)Okay but put on some clothes on, after you finish come to my bedroom, I explain everything.

(A/n:Well that's all he wrote for today. The girls are in Y/n's harem are caring and kind to him. Rias's plan of betrayal is almost coming, so be prepared for the next chapter of this story. Until then, see you guys soon. Enjoy reading.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 870 21
after 1 year after the battle against Trihexa and the khaos brigade a old childhood love of rias came back most of his harem have ignored him and mo...
36.1K 543 34
Issei Hyoudou Has Gone Though Everything to Become The Hero of The Factions but because of Rias and His Brothers Lies made almost the entire supernat...
26.9K 394 10
Things in the city of Kuoh, and the lives of the Gremory peerage will be shaken when the son of the one and only Dante, son of Sparda arrives to open...
58.4K 815 19
(This is my first time writing this please don't judge me because I am little bad writer but I am try do best so enjoy it) Once at time, there are Le...