➪WINTER IS HOT || WINRINA

By lalaleimin

karina has always been cool when she's with girls. She's not the type to go all haywire when a cute girl appr... More

𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘
𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙴𝚗𝚍
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

903 39 1
By lalaleimin

"I saw it with my own eyes, karina, she'll say yes!" jaemin exclaimed, walking in front of karina with his back turned the other way so he was facing the girl. they were making their way to their drafting class after being excused for half of the day. 

karina let out a grunt, disagreeing, much to jaemin's displeasure. "I saw that too but it way partially my fault. i was the one who took her hand but I swore I didn't hold it that way"

"uhuh and you are blushing" jaemin teased, throwing karina a crumpled piece of paper which the girl caught. "seriously rina, maybe this is a sign. this is the sign me and idiots were manifesting"

"did you just call the rest of the gang idiots?" karina gave jaemin an incredulous look.

"aren't they?" jaemin replied haughtily which caused them to burst into a fit of giggles.

 it felt nice. getting to talk to jaemin without having that serious or problematic aura surrounding them. moreover, it felt nice that they weren't talking about her failed love life, the upcoming love festival, and jaemin's own failed love life. maybe the change was good.

"I wrote something in the booklet you gave me," she told five minutes after their laughter died down. "it's been helping"

"that's nice" jaemin mused, a happy expression on his face. "I'm guessing you also added your confession"

karina sighed sadly, slumping her shoulders and slowed down. "that's another thing. i-i don't know what else to say. you know how there are hundreds of possibilities to write down on it but somehow you can't? that's what's happening with me. i have so many things I want to confess but I can't write it down"

"you don't really need to write it down" jaemin replied. he then took out a pen from his pocket, showing it to karina before using it to point at his heart. "sometimes you have to get it from here. say it from here" he trailed the pen upward, pointing at his mouth. "and sometimes you don't have to listen here" he trailed his pen upward again, pointing at his head. "especially when you want to risk things, rina. I listen here most of the time but it only gives me the fear and anxiety but here," he trailed the pen down to his heart," it gives me that sense of thrill that love has. love is about that thrill as well"

🥵

love is about the thrill. that was true but that never explained why she ends up a melting mess with winter. although, recently it hasn't happened. maybe it was the stress of she was slowly noticing things. maybe that was the thrill jaemin said. the thrill of confessing and possibilities, you know.

"hellooooo karina to kwangya" giselle waved a hand in front karina's blank face. she was going to ask the older if the mini bakery the sweets club was suggesting was still a go. "karina?"

"don't disturb her, giselle" winter hissed, suddenly gripping giselle's wrist.

 the older girl turned to her confused. "what is your problem?" honestly, she has done nothing wrong but winter kept on glaring at her, talking to her with venom and doing whatever she can to have karina. even if that means interrupting giselle every time she spoke. "I don't know if I did something wrong but seriously, you have to chill. I'm going to be out of your hair after the festival"

winter felt her world pause. so giselle noticed it. her unjust jealousy to her. was she that obvious? does that also mean karina noticed it? what does karina think about it? does karina think differently of her now? and, just what is giselle and karina's relationship?

giselle scoffed, harshly flicking her hand for winter to let her go. fortunately, the younger girl. "I can see that you're jealous of me but you shouldn't. I'm in no place for whatever this" she used her hands to motion everything in the air. "is but please, for the love of all things well between the three of us, be honest. honesty can get you a long way"

she didn't wait for winter's response, getting up from her previous sitting position beside karina and dusted her skirt. "I'm not here to make things more complicated, winter. I'm not planning on making a mess" she glanced at karina, "be honest with her while you can winter and lastly, don't go overthinking. overthinking doesn't suit you"

winter stood there speechless. giselle didn't really have any intention of waiting for her reply, turning around and walking away with quick and long strides. that left her and karina, karina sitting on the floor with no idea of what they were talking about. she let out a shaky breath, turning away from where giselle was heading and kicked the nearest object near her feet, which unfortunately was the water bottle she bought. the bottle flew to the air, crashing into empty paint cans, causing a ruckus that snapped karina out of her daze.

"what the fuck was that?" she asked, looking around. frowning once she realized that giselle was nowhere in sight. now where did that girl go? she turned to winter whose back was facing her. "hey win--"

"who is giselle to you?"

who is--what? karina was confused. evidently in her pretty face. "what do you mean by that?"

winter was taking deep breaths, pocketing her right hand into her pocket. it felt clammy. "giselle, what is she? to you"

"well she's my friend" karina honestly replied. despite knowing giselle for a short period, she came to enjoy the company of the younger girl. giselle was like her younger sister who happened to date her dorm mate. "wh--"

"then I'm guessing you're into the friends to lovers trope, huh"

dear winter ( I realized that my past entries were about you so why not just address it to you. I finally picked one and I'm not regretting it)

I just want to ask, what the fuck do you mean by the friends to lovers trope? like I get that that is something in books but it doesn't make any sense, especially coming from you. and why did you ask who giselle is to me? obviously, giselle is my friend, the girlfriend of my roommate which only a few people now.

but honestly, if you're uncomfortable with giselle then you can tell me. I can try telling kun that you don't want to spend time with her. although, he'll probably pair you two together because friendship is magic as he says. cue in rainbows and the Hasbro(?) franchise.

look, I really want to confess to you on love day but maybe it can wait if you're that bothered? idk. we'll see....

--signed, karina

-𝐭𝐛𝐜-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.7K 29
Minjeong is a new transfer introverted student to a school full of extroverts. Mysteries unveiled when she meet Jimin, an outstanding student but mis...
23.5K 462 30
With The UA Sports Festival came many blessings and curses. Yaoyorozu Momo's confidence has taken a severe blow after her loss to Tokoyami. Todoroki...
8.9K 388 26
A continuation of Survivor The new era of their lives from zombie apocalypse.. Are they really safe now? Cure?
28.6K 1K 6
Winter Kim adores Karina Yu, a lot. Or is it just adoration?