The Lost Daughter- A Mafia Pr...

By alyssa21hosein

The Lost Mafia Princess Alyssa has gone through pain and torture. But it has made her who she is. Known in th... More

CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Cousins and Uncles.
Tattoo and Weapon Tour
Alyssa's Cars and Bikes
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Family House
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
4/20 Special
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
important note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter
just a thought/rant/adressing something
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 25

21.1K 408 119
By alyssa21hosein

HEY GUYS, I'M SORRY...I MIGHT END THIS BOOK. I AM JUST...IDEK.
IM SORRY.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS LOVES. HOPE YOU ENJOY ANOTHER CHAPTER!
-ALYSSA ❤️

Today was the reveal. My mood was instantly uplifted by a good morning message from Dimitri. I decided to go and take a shower and get ready to get ready for the event. My second dress was picked up by Jess and possibly already at the venue.

"Sweetie, are you up yet?" Mom said knocking on the door.

"Yes mom, you could come in!" I said walking out of the bathroom in my home clothes while drying my hair.

"Morning bambina. I just wanted to let you know that we're trying to leave by lunch time so if you could get ready for then, it would be great. She said smiling.

"Of course mom. Would you like me to help you with your makeup or do you want me to do it?" I asked

"I was going to do it myself but if you offered, I'd like to get ready with you." She said.

"Okay then, you can get your stuff and bring them here then mom. Oh and can you call Xavier please?"

"Sure thing I'll be back soon." She said leaving.

It was 8:30 right now and we had a lot to do.

As I was about sit on the stool by the vanity, Xavier walked into the room looking like he just woke up as he didn't have on his normal attire, this time he was sporting a grey sweatpants and bed hair.

"Hello my favorite brother!" I said hugging him.

"Hello sorella." He said reciprocating the hug.

"I was wondering, if you could do my hair for today. I really liked how you did it yesterday big brother." I said

"Sure bambina, I need to do mom's too, you know what style you want?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet, you could do mom first and I'll think in the mean time." I said.

"Okay, no problem." He said hugging me.

Mom came back into the room with dad in tow holding boxes.

"Okay beauties, I'll see you guys later." Dad said hugging me then kissing mom.

Xavier then started to do mom's hair.

While he was working his magic, all of us talked about upcoming stuff, like movie days, and mom told me about meeting another uncle and his kids and how my grandparents and uncles with their families I met the other day will be there.

When he was done he nodded at his work proud of it and moved onto mine.

"Figured out what you wanted yet?" He asked.

"Yes, can you do like the half up half down with curls please. You could make it look fancier because it's for an event but something like that." I said.

He nodded getting where I was going with that and began.

"Are you excited?" He asked me.

"Yes and no." I said being truthful.

"I'm nervous mostly." I said.

"I understand my first event was scary too." Mom said as Xavier nodded.

"Yes, but don't worry, we're here to help." He said

"Thank you guys." I said.

When he finished curling my hair I took the opportunity to shift my position so mom was in front of me and started her makeup. When I was satisfied I nodded in approval and told her to see if she liked it. She loved it.

When my hair was done I thanked Xavier and politely kicked him outside for mom to start getting dressed.

I did my makeup and finally sprayed my face with setting spray. Then started to get dressed in my closet since my stuff was there and mommas occupying the bedroom.

After a good hour to an hour and a half I finished getting my full outfit including my shoes and jewelry.
When I finished I walked out and saw my mom. She was gorgeous. Like supermodel gorgeous. Like how does she have seven kids type of gorgeous. She's probably gonna get..I shouldn't be thinking about that I told myself.

"Mommy!" I shouted.

"You look wow." Was all I could say.

"Bambina. You look wow yourself." She said her eyes just as wide as mine.

"We look hot as fuck." I said finally both of us looking in the mirror.

"Okay, it's almost time to leave we're like 2 minutes early!" She said.

In the mean time I messaged the family group chat I made last night and said

Me: We're readyyyy.

Papa: can't wait to see you girls especially you wifey 😉.

Me: dad no please.

Hermès: stop please.

Enzo: no.no.

Lessi: not here please private message each other.

Saint: yes do that.

Xavier: I know that mom's hair alone is going to make him go crazy, I'm not coming home tonight anyone feel free to join.

Alonzo:I second that.

Me: Honestly was thinking about not coming home after seeing how hot mom looks. But I came to a conclusion, that it will not happen at home.

Alonzo: I could see that happening.

Me: mom's blushing hehe.

Enzo: Dimitri's here.

Mommy: Now Alyssa's blushing hehe

Me: whatever, can we come down?

Papa: yes you guys can.

Me: okay bye.

"You ready mom?" I said.

"Yes, are you?" she asked.

"Yes." I confirmed.

After taking a deep breath we both exited my room and walked down the staircase, with mom leading.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Xavier said spotting us, causing the rest of boys to face us.

"Mom. Wow. Sissy? You look like a princess." Sante said eyes wide.

"H-honey, Fanculo! Ahh, um principessa, you look beautiful as well, but Lilyliah." Dad said kissing mom.

"Sorella, you look ethereal." Alessi smiled, "Mama, you look beautiful."

"We are going to have our work cut out for us tonight y'all." Lorenzo said as the others nodded.

The rest of the brothers gave me compliments and I was fine until one voice said,

"putain princesse tu es à couper le souffle." Dimitri said causing me to inhale a sharp breath at the sight of him. He looked so what's the word...hot? sexy? I don't know.

(Fuck princess, you look breathtaking.) in french

to say I blushed will not efficiently described how I looked. My cheeks transformed into a whole other color and we can't forget the fact that I had a whole fucking zoo in my stomach.

"tu es si sexy dans ce costume noir Dimitri, je ne vais même pas le cacher." I said looking at him

(You look so hot in that black suit Dimitri, I am not even going to hide it)

"Merci amour." He said grabbing my hand and kissing it making me smile.

"Okay enough with speaking different languages, so that we can't understand." Sante huffed.

" Exactly. Thank you brother." Lorenzo said.

"Okay, so to go, we are going separately in each cars. And then to come back I rented a party bus for us." Dad said smiling.

"THANK YOU PAPA!" Alonzo screamed.

"Okay you guys ready?" Mom asked to which everyone nodded.

Outfits for the event.

Jess' Drew's

All the brothers dressed like this

Akari, Lynn, Ethan and his boyfriend and Johnathon.

Kid's outfits

Lilyliah outfit, shoes, hair, makeup.

Dimitri's outfit.

Alyssa's outfit, shoes, makeup and hair.

Me and and Dimitri decided to go together in my new Lamborghini. Durning the drive we followed the rest of the family.

About an hour later we arrived to the event venue. Paparazzi was already lining the sides of the sides of the entrance.

"Ok, don't be nervous, I'm coming around and opening your car door okay?" Dimitri said rubbing my hand.

"Okay." I said before going he kissed my lips making my worries go away for a little.

By the time I returned to reality Dimitri was opening my door. Without hesitation I took his hand and gave my keys to the valet.

"You good?" He asked checking up with me.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just nervous, but I'm good." I said confidently as possible.

As we approached reporters I placed a blank look on my face. As we walked through, I was in the center with Dimitri holding my hand and my brothers surrounding me and mom.

"Ok, that wasn't as bad as I thought ." I breathed out as we entered the actual building of the event causing my brothers to chuckle.

While walking through with my parents and them talking to a few of my business partners, my brothers and Dimitri found their friends from school who were also in attendance.

"Hey Alyssa." Carson said.

"Hi Carson. Hi guys." I said to all of them smiling.

"Auntyyy!" Giggles were heard as my legs were tackled by two little humans causing me to chuckle.

"Hi babies." I said lifting Khaleah while Armani was lifted by Dimitri.

"Aunty! Mwommy, swaid that we're having a sweepover nwext week." Armani said excitedly

"Yeah, we're gonna give mommy and daddy a little break so you're spending the weekend with me next week." I said smiling.

"Alyssa, finally. Thank you." Jess said while Johnathon followed behind her, his eyes not leaving her ass.

"Looks like I might need to keep the kids this weekend instead Jess.." I said chuckling.

"The way Johnathon's looking at you it seemed as though my request for niece/nephew number 3 might be happening sooner than I expected." I said smirking.

"Alyssa. No, not happening...tonight." She said shaking her head while I gave her a victorious smile.

"Where's Akari, Lynn, Ethan and Ethan's boyfriend?" I asked giving her Khaleah while Johnathon took Armani.

"Oh, they were following us, probably went to the bar first." She said.

I nodded.

As I was looking around I saw Mr. Winkelmann wave his hand at me. I held my finger up for a second then turned around and saw my parents and everyone looking at me.

"How are they here Lyss?" Hermès asked.

"We'll the business they work for was invited so they are here."

"I just want to go see someone, if you don't mind." I said

"Ahh, no I guess." Dad said.

I walked across the room where I had seen Mr. Winkelmann and a bunch of my other car company associates sitting together. 

"Mr. Winkelmann, gentlemen." I said my voice cold, void of emotions.

"Ms. Argento. Pleasure to see you, how are you."

"Fine thank you. I actually needed to ask you something, all of you. What are your thoughts on BMW?" I said, I noticed my family behind me.

"Well they're, competition but a great collaboration." Mr. Duesmann, the previous ceo of Audi said.

"Mhm. Good to know" I said simply.

"Are you thinking about another collaboration with them?" The partial ceo of Range Rover asked.

"Something like that." I said.

"We'll catch up later, I have a surprise in store." I said walking away.

"How do you know them?" Alessi asked

"I own a business." I said nonchalantly.

As we were about to walk to our seats. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw my family's eyes hardened. I turned around and grabbed whosever hand touched me.

"Griffin? What the hell!" I asked releasing his hand.

"Sorry Lyss." He said as I hugged him

"Hi girl." Damian said hugging me as well.

Saxon, Kai and Xavier also came over and hugged me.

"Hi there" I said.

"Hello Alyssa." He said pulling me into a gentle hug.

"How are you Mr. Musk?"

"Hm, good thanks for asking Ms. Argento." He said playfully.

This is what I liked about them, they accepted me when I signed the business deal with Elon.

"Guess what." One of the triplets said.

"Hm?" I said signaling for him to continue.

"aprendí a hablar español." He said excitedly.
(I learned how to speak Spanish)

"De verdad, ¿qué más estás aprendiendo?" I asked knowing what he's studying.
(Really,what else are you studying?"

"parlando italiano."
(Speaking Italian )

"va bene cos'altro?"
(That's cool, what else?)

"Ah, Français."
(Ah, French.)

"Très bien!" I said smiling.

"I'm doing a thing today..."

"Like THE thing?"

"Mhm." I said.

"Why didn't you tell us, we'd had set up something!" Elon said.

"You know it's not too late!" I teased a little.

"You're right! I'm gonna make a call."
He said walking away.

"That was supposed to be a joke." I murmured to myself shaking my head.

"Okay, well aren't you going to introduce us?" Griffin asked.

"Right, well the guy was Mr. Elon Musk, and these are his sons, Damian, Griffin, Saxon, Kai and Xavier.

Guys these are some people special to me. My parents, mr and mrs. Argento and my brothers Alessi, Xavier, Lorenzo, Alonzo, Sante and Hermès. And this is a...special friend Dimitri." I said

"Mhm, special friend huh?!?" Saxon said teasingly.

"Shut up." I murmured.

"Anyways, I kinda need to go, I have to meet up with other people for the event." I said waving at them.

"What the fuck is happening." Alonzo said looking starstruck.

"It's like you know more business people than us." He said as I laughed.

"Where's my granddaughter!" grandpa's voice was heard.

"Hi grandpa." I said smiling at them.

"You look beautiful principessa." uncle Hades said hugging me while my other uncle and their sons agreed.

"Thank you uncle." I said smiling.

"I love your dress, farfalla" aunt Aliana said as grandma approached taking her turn for a hug.

Leonardo, Octavius, Jackson, Ethaniel and Natheaniel hugged me and complimented me as I did the same for them.

After a while I talked with Ricardo, Emelio, Timothee and Mattheo and my other cousins and brothers.

"Hello fratelli. I missed you guys." A man said hugging my dad and uncles after all the greetings settled down, his eyes landed on me.

"Mio Dio" he whispered.

"Okay, I'm sorry, we wanted it to be a surprise brother." Dad said

"This is your uncle Reign principessa. And Reign this is our daughter Alyssa. We found her about two months now." Dad said breaking the awkward silence. Immediately I was being hugged.

"I remember playing hide and seek with you and buying you all your favorite ice creams." He whispered.

"Um" he cleared his throat. "These are my sons, you may not remember, but this is Ameio, Luce, Dalian" he introduced.

We got along immediately. I am not sure if everyone found out about my identity as being death princess but I guess they will find out from the confrontation.

"Oh no way!" My cousins laughed while in shock. My brothers were telling them about the school incident with the girl I punched.

I was sitting at the table reserved for my family. Dimitri was next to me and was holding my hands the entire time under the table. My brothers and cousins sat opposite and my aunties and uncles sat with my parents and grandparents.

"So Alyssa, tell me, any boys caught your eyes?" Aunty Rekha asked grinning excitedly. I began to blush, after a while I calmed down and responded.

"Well, one." I said smiling a little.

"NO." my cousins and uncles whisper shouted.

"Oh fuck." Dimitri said under his breath and tensing up a little.

"Calm down boys, she could do whatever she wants." Aunt Delilah, uncle Reign's wife said.

"So, what's he like?" my grandma questioned excitedly.

This couldn't be happening I said to myself.

"Yeah, sissy. What's he like!" Sante said mischievously while the rest of my brothers chuckled.

"Uh well, he's kind. Good looking. smart. thoughtful." I said trying to be vague as possible.

"Tell them about the date." Alessi said clearly enjoying this.

"DATE!" the boys said again.

"Well, we had a date.. yesterday it was really nice and gorgeous and magical." I said smiling.

"He sounds lovely dear, I can't wait to meet him." Aunty Rekha said I felt Dimitri's grip increase on my hand but not to hurt me.

"Wel-" Lorenzo started off only to be stopped by me with a 'playful' slap on the shoulder

"What were you gonna say?" Uncle Hades pushed.

"I was gonna just hint that you already knew the person." Lorenzo said making me glare at him.

All eyes were on me.

"Whatever" I muttered.

"Mr. Argento and family, Mr. Romano." A man came and greeted, his eyes stopping on me.

"Miss. Argento," he said nodding to the table where Jess and Akari was. I simply nodded my head.

"I need to go to do something." I whispered in Dimitri's ear.

"Do you want me to come with?" he asked

"No it's fine, I'm going by Jess and Kari." I said.

"Excuse me, I am going by Jess." I said standing up, when I did Dimitri and my entwined hands were visible until I let go. I ignored the gasps and made my way to the table Jess was at.

It was now after everyone arrived and everyone was looking for miss A. I decided it's time to go and start to change.

Was the outfit while my hair and makeup remained the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 482 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
823K 16.2K 78
At the the tender age of three, she was framed by her twin sister for something she didn't do. No one listened to her cries and demanded that she wou...
357K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

45.3K 618 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...